Stolen Kisses [SAMPLE] | ✓

Od -chanel

[Published] "The minute I stop annoying you is the minute hell freezes over." It all started with lip balms... Více

The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
It's here! It's here!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

100K 4.1K 1.2K
Od -chanel

Since this book is published, only a sample remains on Wattpad. Content stops after chapter eighteen. Please keep reading with this information in your mind.

Chapter 12

From day one, I was told not to lie. My mum kept telling me it's bad and you will just hurt people in the end but right now, I felt like lying to her about the drugs. I couldn't let Seth get into trouble nor did I want him to get in trouble. I squeeze Seth's hand hard and he looks at me, a scared look on his face.

"Mum, do we have to talk about this right now?" I ask, turning back to her.

"Yes, I don't need a drug addict in my house. He will destroy you as well. You're supposed to be a good child and not get into troubles."

"Mrs. Perry, I can explain." Seth starts. "You see, the drugs aren't for me, they're for my parents." My mum laughs at that and looks at Seth.

"Do you honestly think I'm going to believe that bullshit? I know how teenagers like lying to get away with things but I don't tolerate lying. You either tell me the truth or you get out of this house, immediately."

"I'm telling the truth! Those are for my parents!"

"Why haven't you given them to your parents then? Want a little dose to yourself before handing it to them, huh?"

"Mum!" I cut in. "Don't talk like that to him, he's our guest and River's best friend."

"I don't want my children to talk to people like him. Seth, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the house before I call the cops and tell them about this."

"But—"

"No buts, Seth. Get out of my house, now."

"Mum, you can't just do that!" I yell, stepping closer to her.

"Ella, be quiet. Adults are talking right now. Go to your room, we'll talk later about this." She says and points upstairs. My mouth falls open as I hear those words leave her mouth. My mum, the person who has always been super nice and loving, says things like that to me.

"Ellie, it's okay. Do what your mother asks you to do," Seth says and smiles at me. "I'm a strong boy, I can handle this." He winks and pushes me towards the stairs. I cross my arms over my chest and walk to the staircase. I hide behind the wall and stay quiet until I hear my mum's voice again.

"I know you're a nice guy and everything but I'm doing what's best for my children. Maybe it is for the best that I found your drugs, and in case you don't know I work for the DEA and I deal with drugs all the time, that's how I know it's amphetamine," My mum says.

Bullshit, she doesn't know what amphetamine is like, I think to myself.

"Now, I can suggest a good therapist for you if you need help but I'm not going to sit around and let you ruin Ella's life. She's a bright child and needs a good boy around her, not a delinquent like you. So I'm going to have to ask you to leave her alone or you will face the consequences."

"Got it, I'm out." Seth mumbles and shortly he appears at the staircase. His eyes widen as he sees me and he pushes me upstairs quickly. We enter his room and Seth locks the door behind him. "Why were you listening to our conversation, Ella?"

"Are you going back home now that my mum kicked you out?"

"I don't have anywhere else to go, you know that." Seth sighs. "But don't worry, I can handle my parents."

Just as I expect, Seth comes to school next day with half of his face bruised. I don't know how bad it looks but judging from the way he keeps his head low and how he has a hood covering his face, I can understand the view must be horrible. Seth parks his motorcycle at his usual spot and climbs off it. The shocking thing is that he doesn't have his hair gelled up as he usually does. Girls start staring at him as Seth walks towards the school, trying to stay unnoticed but once you're popular in high school, you never stay unnoticed.

"Seth, hi!" Amber smiles, pushing her chest forward. She twirls a piece of her blonde hair around her finger as Seth stops and looks at her. A startling gasp escapes her lips and she takes a few steps closer to him. "What happened to you beautiful face?"

Seth looks at her and then shrugs, "Ah just got into a fight. But I'm a big boy, I can handle it." He winks and Amber giggles. She fucking giggles. Out of nowhere, Kelly bumps her shoulder into mine and I take my eyes away from the two of them.

"Jealous that he's not over here flirting with you?" Kelly chuckles and I make a 'psssh' sound.

"I don't care; he can flirt with her if he wants to."

Kelly starts laughing as we walk towards the school, "Girly, you are totally jealous of her. I can see it from a mile away." She grabs my arm and we walk into the school. We walk to our first period class, which is AP English and sit down in our seats, which are of course in the back of the class. No, we aren't the cool kids who sit there; Kelly just prefers to be in the back so she could text Calvin all the time.

Speaking of Calvin, there has been no sign of him for the past few days. After the night I saw him, he kind of disappeared and he has barely replied to Kelly's texts. I don't know if he's hiding from someone but it sure is weird. It's only the third week of school and he's already missing classes.

Right before the bell rings, Seth walks into the classroom and takes a seat in the back, next to his friends. I look at him and he gives me a small smile and avoids my gaze for the rest of the class. I even threw a note at him during class but he put it into his pocket and didn't bother reading it. Once the bell rings, Seth gets up and leaves class as quickly as he can. Kelly gives me a sad smile and we walk out of the class.

For the rest of the day, there's no sign of Seth in classes. When it's time for Gym class and everybody enters the gymnasium, I see Seth playing football by himself. He's wearing a muscle tank and now I see how his arms have bruises on them, along with the rest of his body. I cringe as I think about what happened the previous night and start walking over to him.

"Hey," I mutter once I get close enough. "Is everything okay? You're covered in bruises."

Seth laughs, "No shit."

I frown at his tone of voice and he stops playing to look at me, "Look, Ellie, I know we get along nicely and everything but please stay away from me. It's for the best." Seth says and grabs the ball, then jogs over to the rest of the guys. I walk back to the group of girls and sit down on the bleachers, while we wait for the coach to arrive.

"Hey, girls, look who it is. Ella, why were you arguing with Seth? Did he finally dump you, like the stupid whore you are?" Amber says and all the girls behind her laugh. I roll my eyes and continue sitting, ignoring her as much as I can. Amber takes a few steps closer to me, grabs my chin and lifts it up. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, you piece of shit."

"Leave me alone, I don't have the energy to deal with you right now."

Amber laughs, "Watch your tone. You're talking to me, not your friends. You better respect me."

Out of nowhere, Seth appears and pulls Amber away from me. "What do you want from her?"

"Oh, Sethy, I'm just telling her how great her legs look in those shorts. Totes adorbs." She says and smiles at Seth. She takes a few steps closer to him and trails her finger down his bicep, "Don't you worry, big boy. Go back to your coach, we can talk later if you want to." She attempts to bite her lip and look sexy and during that time, I can't help but burst out laughing.

"Something funny?" Amber asks, looking at me.

"Yeah, your pathetic attempt at flirting with Seth."

"Like you could do any better," She scoffs.

"I can, trust me. Seth isn't interested in fake tits and Oompa Loompas." Once I say that I hear a bunch of guys laughing and I even see Seth holding back his laughter.

"Yeah? Well beat this, you sad virgin." Amber smirks and takes a few steps closer to Seth and out of nowhere, she kisses him. Seth's eyes are wide as Amber keeps kissing him and then, he pushes her away and wipes his mouth.

"The fuck?" He yells. "Who do you think you are kissing me? That was horrible." Seth says and walks away before Amber can say anything else. She gasps and glares at me. I give her an innocent smile and skip away, feeling proud that I managed to embarrass Amber.

Once school is over, I stay in front of the entrance, waiting for Seth. In about ten minutes, he walks out. I walk next to him as he walks to his bike. The smell of Axe is around him and I can't help but sniff the magnificent scent.

"Did you just sniff me?" Seth asks, chuckling.

"No." I murmur and look away from him. Seth laughs a throaty laugh and turns to me. "You're so adorable," He pinches my cheeks and gives me a kiss on my forehead. I blush as I feel his lips burning on my skin. That feels incredible.

"Where are you going now?"

Seth shrugs, "I don't know. Home probably."

"How are things back at home?" I ask pulling my sweater closer to my body as a cold breeze hits me. Seth immediately looks away and closes his eyes.

"Bad." He whispers. He lifts his head and looks me deeply in the eyes, "I really need you, Ella. You're like my only light in this world right now. I can't imagine what I'd do without you."

"Then why did you tell me to stay away from you?" I frown.

Seth sighs and rubs his forehead. "It's for the best. However, every day I find it harder to stay away from you, Ellie. I really like talking to you and just hanging out with you. You're one of the greatest girls I've ever met."

"Awe, does little Seth have a crush of Ella?" I giggle and Seth's face turns pale.

"What? No, that's ridiculous." He avoids eye contact for a few seconds and then turns back to me. "Anyway, do you want to go and get some ice cream?"

"I'd love to but unfortunately I've got something to do right now, maybe another time." I smile and Seth nods. He reaches forward and squeezes me tightly. He mumbles a few words that I can't understand, pulls away and drives away with his bike.

Time to get my plan into action, I think as I walk home from school.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

102K 2.6K 17
He leans closer to me and tilts his head. His lip press to mine and I feel his mouth part. I part mine too and our tongues rage wars against who wil...
1K 128 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...
358K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
265K 2.7K 40
Danni Parks best friends are all guys and she is perfectly fine with being the girl. She can't stand hanging out with girls who gossip and are so jud...