Worthless...A Poet's Collecti...

By MysticAurora1

These poems/songs/lyrics/raps are all about being tortured, hated, feeling pain and how one rises in the end... More

Save Me
Happily Ever Never
A New Beginning
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
The Children of Africa
The Thief that Stole Everything from me...
Unheard Stories
Time Elapse
Drown
Farewell
Vanish.

Hidden Complexion

1K 101 60
By MysticAurora1

Poem #2

---------------------------------------------

Hidden Complexion.

---------------------------------------------

Don't shade your eyes with those tints of grey.

Don't shield your eyes with those tints of black.

You are pretty as you are in fact, though you may not believe me, what I say is exactly the truth.

The truth may hurt, but I hope this does not.

You are pretty as a doll store bought!

Wash that powder off your face, for it is soft just like lace.

The colour of your nails are just so fake, rub it off, take off that cover!

Let it remain peach and cream their true colour!

Don't deprive the world of your true beauty, beautiful you are without that mask so truly.

Why paste that cream on your lips? Kissable they are without that twist.

Delicious..fair..filled with grace, but with that costume on there doesn't remain one darn trace.

Why hide behind that light, when you're meant to shine?

You are 1 of a kind, like a true gem sparkling deep within a mine!

Your appearance is designed so pure.

An original by God not common by "Dior"

I beg take off that mask, eliminate these bars, and reveal who you actually are.

Again I must remind you of your impact...

You are pretty as you are in fact, though you may not believe me, what I say is exactly the truth.

The truth may hurt, but I hope this does not.

You are pretty as a doll store bought!

------------------------------------------

Note:

This poem is dedicated to all of my fans and anyone reading this poem. What I'm trying to say is that you are all beautiful, so don't ever be afraid to show who you truly are! God created you and sent you into this world because you are a great being that deserves to live. You are beautiful, an original. Don't ever forget that.

Please R&R, comment, anything that can help me to improve as a writer. Thankyou for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 57.4K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
16.8K 732 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
5.2K 311 71
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
5.1K 662 71
❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙙𝙤...