Dean Winchesters Daughter

By olivia_is_my_cat

Elizabeth lived a normal life with her mom until one day there was just blood and a voice recording. Elizabet... More

Hi❤
Chapter 1: Never leave mad
Chapter 2: Deep in thought
Chapter 3: Preparing
Chapter 4: Meeting Eachother
Chapter 5: Demons suck
Chapter 6: Elizabeth Kidnapped
Chapter 7: In the hospital
Chapter 8: Morgue
Chapter 9: The hideout
Chapter 10: He Got Away
Chapter 11: The Bunker
Chapter 12: Target/Room Decorating
Chapter 13: Father Daughter Moment
Chapter 14:Kitten
Chapter 15: Hunter House
Chapter 16: Sam and Dean Go On A Hunt
Chapter 17: Unfortunate News
Chapter 18: The new rules
Chapter 19: The Training
Chapter 20: Rick and Lance
Chapter 21: Undercover
Chapter 22: The monster
Sorry
Chapter 23:The Date/Girlfriend
Chapter 24: being chased
Chapter 25: Going back home
Chapter 26:Drugged
Chapter 27: She's not dead
Chapter 28: Jail
Chapter 29: Dean Finds Out
Chapter 30: Being Held Captive
Chapter 31: Reuniting
Chapter 33: Lance and Elizebeth (part 1)
Chapter 34: Lance and Elizebeth (part 2)
Disclamer
Chapter 35:Continuing the plan

Chapter 32: The Plan

722 10 0
By olivia_is_my_cat

Dean P.O.V
"Absolutely not" I say. "Come on, you guys will be there" Elizabeth says. "No, it's still too risky" I say to her. "Well let's get Sams opinion" Elizabeth says. We walk inside the motel "Sam we need you opinion on a plan that I have" Elizabeth says. "A plan for what" he asks. "For us to kill the demons that held Elizabeth captive" I say. "Ok, what is it". "Hear me out, I show you guys the way back to the house, I come out of the woods looking tired and mangled pretending I never escaped so they can take me back. But you guys can come in and kill them" I say. "That plan sounds like it has potential but it's too risky for you" he says. "Come on" she says. "It's really dangerous" Sam says. "Well you guys will be there" she says. "But if he knows magic we don't know what he is capable of" Sam adds. "I guess you kinda have a point there" she says. "Well what if we get more people involved" she asks. "What do you mean" Sam asks. "I mean get some people you know to help defeat the demons" she says. "We can call Cas" sam says. "It's still dangerous" I say. "Well you can't find the place without me going, I memorized it. Everyday while I was there all I could do was replay the moments before I was locked up which included the drive there. I made sure I memorized it." She said which made me proud but sad. "We need to think of a safer plan for you" I say to Elizabeth. "I will be fine, I can take care of myself" she says. "And look where that got you" I say to her. "It's not my fault I was tricked" she says. "I will think about your plan" I say. "Whatever" she says then walks back outside.

A few hours go by and she is still outside. I walk outside and tell her "hey, it's kinda late we should be going to bed". "It's cool, I will be inside in a few minutes". I walk back inside of the motel, I take a shower, brush my teeth and lay down on the couch. I try to wait for Elizabeth to come inside but I slowly drift away until I fall asleep.

Sam P.O.V
I wake up and see that Dean is still sleeping. It is 7:00 in the morning and I see that Elizabeth is not in her bed. I immediately get up and run outside, I see that she is still outside staring at the sun that has started rising. "Did you stay out here all night" I ask her. She turn and look at me and says "I guess I did" then turns her head back to the rising sun. "Come on, you need to go get some sleep" I say while helping her stand up. "I am fine" she says then walks back to the balcony. I walk inside and wake up Dean. I shake his shoulder and he sits up and points his gun at me. "Woah" I say. "Why did you wake me up" he asks. "I think Elizabeth is broken" I say. "What's wrong" he says and sits up. "I don't know how to explain it, she stayed outside all night and when I tried to help her back inside she refused" I explain. Dean walks to the door and walks outside and I follow him. "What's up" he asks. "Nothing" she says while not even moving her head. "Let's go inside" he says while he grabs her arm. "I'm fine out here" she says. "Come on kid, what's wrong" he says. "Nothing, I just like it out here" she says. Dean looks at me and shrugs. We both walk inside the motel room and look at each other. "What do you think is wrong with her" I ask. "Maybe some kind of PTSD" he says.

After a few minutes the sun had fully risen and Elizabeth walks inside. She walks straight to the bathroom and takes a shower. She walk out fully dressed in ripped jeans and a white shirt. She walks outside and just stands and stares back in the same spot. "Maybe we can call lance" Sam says. "What can he do that we can't" I ask Sam. "I don't know" he says.

Dean P.O.V

After a few hours I decided enough is enough. I walk outside and stand next to her, "What's wrong with you, and before you say nothing I know it's something." I say. She looks at me and says "well then I have nothing to say to you". "That's it" I say. I grab her, pick her up, and carry her inside the motel" I put her in the bed then turn and lock the door. "Now you are going to tell me what's wrong while sam goes and gets us food" I say then throw the car keys at Sam. He gets the message that I wanted to be alone with her and leaves.

After Sam leaves I tell her "now tell me what's been going on with you". "I am fine" she says. "No your not, no person who is perfectly fine stays up all night and stares at the sun. "I am fine" she says. "Elizabeth, I know something is wrong, let me help you". "That's why I don't want to tell you, because I don't want your help, because you helping me means stressing yourself out and that's not what I want to happen" she snaps and says. "Just tell me" I say. "No, I can deal with it internally". I just stand up next to her, "fine" she says. "I can't sleep" she says. "Ever since I have been back I get bad nightmares and I wake up and can't sleep, so last night I felt like staying up all night instead of sleeping." She continues. "Why didn't you tell me" I ask. "Because we all have enough on our plates" she says. "The only way I can stay awake is staring at the sun" she says. "Well you have to sleep eventually" I say. "Well I can stall it for a little bit" she says.

I decide to leave her alone and let her walk back outside. "What happened " Sam asks when he gets back. "She doesn't want to sleep so she's forcing herself to stay awake" I say. What do we" he asks. "It will eventually pass, it just takes time" I say. After a few minutes Elizabeth walks inside. "So what are we doing" she asks. "Well we are still looking into your moms case, hoping to find a lead" Sam says. "Ok, I am going to go into my laptop" she says, then grabs her laptop and sits on the couch. We all sit there in silence doing our own thing, I looked at Elizabeth and see Olivia and her sitting on the couch. I can tell that Elizabeth is trying to fight sleep which is not good. After a few minutes I look over and see that she had fallen asleep with Olivia. 

"Now where do we start" I ask Sam. "I have no idea" he says. We both stare at the case file for until it is dark outside and still nothing comes up. "I'm gonna order some food, what do you want" I ask Sam and Elizabeth . "Pizza" he says. "Well there is a first for everything" I say then call a pizza place. I order a meat lovers and cheese pizza for Elizabeth. It was delivered after about 30 minutes. We are all eating pizza until Sams body language changes and he says "I found something". "What" me and Elizabeth say at the same time. "He waves us over to the laptop. He shows us the crime scene photos from that night then the photos he took. "If you look at the two photos next to each other you can see that the closet to the right has been gone through and that book in the living room was taken" Sam explains "Oh yeah, that book had all of her contacts and important information, she didn't really care if anyone saw it" Elizabeth says. "Well what was in that closet that was important" I ask. "Well nothing tha......." she says than her eyes go kinda wide. "Everything about you guys" She says.
"What do you mean" I ask her. "My mom kept track of you guys in a book that was in that closet, and everything you ever told her like secrets, I know because I found it one day and thought my mom was a stalker but never addressed it with her" she says. "So she wrote down our secrets" I say. "I guess" Elizabeth says. "Shit" I say, "well then at least we know the kidnappers are after us so they probably still have your mom alive" sam says. "I guess that's good" Elizabeth says. "Well now we know something" Elizabeth continues. "Well I think I am going to go to bed" she says. "Ok, we will too" I say. We all get ready for bed then go to sleep.

Elizabeth P.O.V
I wake up to the sun beaming into the motel room. I get up and realize sam and dean are gone. I go to the bathroom and get ready. I walk out of the bathroom and get in my phone, I see that I have a voicemail from dean. When I listen to it, it says "hello Elizabeth" and I recognize it's the demon that kidnapped me. "Meet me at the abandon building in 7th and wilcrest or the next time you see sam and dean will be after you die" the it ends. I immediately leave the motel and go to the abandon building and when I walk in I make sure I have the gun dean gave me ready to shoot. Immediately when I walk in I see the tied up with the demon next to them. "Too late" he says then shoots then in the head.

My body shoots awake and I look around. I see that it is only 3:00am so I decide that I will just stay awake. I get on my laptop and watch cat videos with Olivia until Sam and Dean wake up. They wake up about 7:00 and get ready. "So what are we doing today" I ask then once they are ready. "We are gonna look at security cameras of the streets by your house and see if we can find a car that matches the time frame of your house being robbed" sam says. "Ok" I say then go take a shower. I get dressed and style my hair then go onto my laptop.

After a few hours of doing nothing dean and Sam find something. I walk over to where sam is and look at his laptop, "if you look at this car it fits the time frame of your mothers attack and the tire marks on the driveway" he says. "So we just copy the license plate and find the car" I say. "Yeah, but I don't think they will be stupid enough to keep the car" Sam says. "Well checking won't hurt anyone" Dean says.

Sam looks up the license plate number online and we see that the car is owned by a car rental place in a town 2 hours away. "Well we will just have to drive down there since they probably won't be willing to just send us the video footage" sam says. Then we all get in the impala and drive to the rental place. It is a small building with red walls and the paint looks new along with the furniture. Sam and dean tell the receptionist that they are FBI agents and show her their badges. She shows them the video footage and then tells them that the car was never returned and then found that the credit car that was used to rent the car was stolen. "Thank you mam" Sam says then we all walk back to the car. "So now we try to see if we can recognize that person and see if we can find the car at a junkyard or something" Sam says.

After stopping to eat we make it back to the motel and keep looking. When Sam and dean went to sleep I stayed awake and looked on every website see if I could fine any trace of the car and I finally got a hit at 5:00 in the morning and decided to wait until Sam and Dean woke up to tell them.
When they woke up I told them I found the car at a junkyard and we all drove over there. When we got there they told me I should wait in the car so I did until I saw their faces. I ran over to see the car and when I looked inside I was horrified. There was blood and the car was torn up and in the seats there was a sentence carved into them that said "Your next Elizabeth".

———————————————————————————Hi guys, I honestly don't know why it has taken me so long to update. I know you don't want to hear my excuses but just know that I had to go to the hospital because I got really sick and it took me about 2 weeks to recover. And also surprisingly it a lot harder to write during the summer for some reason. Sorry if this chapter sucks, if it is it's probably because I have been writing it over the last few weeks. I will try to update soon but no promises. Also tell me what you like to read, do you guys want more Elizabeth and lance moments or more fight scenes, Thank you for understanding, reading my book, and being awesome.
-love Mary 💕💕💕-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 327 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...
71.2K 2K 23
Emma gets adopted by one of her favorite people in the world and finally gets a somewhat normal life. twitter @yagirlrachh
5.2K 63 41
Disclaimer: I only own my OC. Supernatural and its characters belong to their rightful owners. They saved her. They gave her a home. They adopted he...
1.5K 28 10
"Millie get your bags! We have to leave in an hour!" I yelled to my six year old. "Coming mommy!" She yelled. I smiled as I shook my head and grabbed...