Texting one-shots

By SaraLanceTheAssassin

Follow Sara Lance as she texts her way throughout time and space with her friends from the Arrowverse. More

Intro
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#8
A/N

#7

760 30 11
By SaraLanceTheAssassin

SaraLanceTheAssassin: Ava Baby...😘😘

Sharpe: Yesss? 😘😍

SaraLanceTheAssassin: For everything you do, I'd like to swallow you.

Sharpe: Maybe later. 😘💕

SaraLanceTheAssassin: And everyday I'm gonna blame you.

Sharpe: For what?

SaraLanceTheAssassin: Even if you justify every fucking bullshit lie, it only makes me want to break you.

Sharpe: Save the language for bed! 😂😂

SaraLanceTheAssassin: You pull me down and you crucify my name, you make me insane.

Sharpe: What? Are you breaking up with me?

SaraLanceTheAssassin: It's broken now, don't ever look my way, don't even think I'm playing.

Sharpe: Sara? Are you ok?

SaraLanceTheAssassin: I fuckin' hate you. You're such a liar. I'd love to hang you. You're all the same to me.

Sharpe: This isn't the Sara I know.

SaraLanceTheAssassin: When you repeatedly take advantage of me. The only thought I get of you sickens me. Everybody knows you're fake. You're everything I fucking hate. And I'm everything that you could never be

Sharpe: WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANNA BE ANYTHING LIKE YOU.

SaraLanceTheAssassin: You pull me down and you crucify my name, you make me insane
It's broken now, don't ever look my way, don't even think I'm playing.

Sharpe: I hope you're happy now Sara.

SaraLanceTheAssassin: Cause I fuckin' hate you. You're such a liar. I'd love to hang you. You're all the same to me.

Sharpe: You just broke my heart. I hope I never see you again.

SaraLanceTheAssassin: Wait don't! It was a prank.

*5 minutes later*

SaraLanceTheAssassin: Eh oh well.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After reading this...Captain Canary Shippers:

After reading this...AvaLance shippers:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
449K 30.6K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...