Strange Love

By erm1909

Housewife Shraddha finds out her life has been a lie when shocking revelations are revealed including the fac... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Three

657 36 10
By erm1909

Sidharth's POV

"How is this happening?!" I become frustrated.

I quickly dial a number on my phone.

"We had an agreement!" I state as the person answers the call.

"Yes we do...."

"So why can't you stick to it?!"

Shraddha's POV

"Your husband sounds like a funny man." I chuckle as Alia tells me about him.

"I wouldn't change him for the world." Alia smiles and suddenly that smile fades.

"Ugh!" She groans as she receives a message on her phone.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I have to rush into work, Harshi your gonna have to come with me." She stands up.

"Mum I don't wanna come it's so boring." She pouts.

"You have no other choice." Alia says putting her handbag on her shoulder.

"She can come home with me while you go to work?" I suggest. At least I'll have some company. Being alone in that house is depressing.

"Really?" Harshali's face lights up.

"If you want to." Though I'm not sure how Sidharth will react. But hopefully she'll be gone by the time he returns.

"No n-"

"Mum pleaseeee!" Harshali begs her.

"Shraddha are you sure?" She asks.

"Yeah at least I'll have a little company too." I smile.

"Okay, I'll pick her up about 8, if I can't then her dad probably will. Don't play up!" She says hugging Harshali.

"Don't worry."

"Thanks Shraddha! I owe you one. I'll see you guys later." She hugs me and leaves.

"Thank you for saving me from dying of boredom in my mums office." Harshali happily says.

"Your welcome." I chuckle. "That's me at home."

My phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Where are you?" My husband questions.

"I just went to grab a few bits I'm on my way home." I reply.

"Make it quick. I've finished early from work." He ends the call.

I sigh. Maybe taking Harshali with me is not a good idea. Sidharth is not such a friendly person.

I hold onto her hand as we cross the road and then drive home.

"Woah!" She exclaims as we get out the car. "Is this your house?"

I nod.

"It's huge!" Her jaw drops.

We then go inside.

"Shraddha." Sidharth calls from upstairs.

I give Harshali the tv remote to keep her occupied and head upstairs to my bedroom.

"What took you so long?"

"Traffic." I put my handbag away. "How come you finished early today?" I ask loosening his tie.

"Just...so what did you get?" He asks staring at me weirdly.

"They didn't have what I wanted in stock, but I bumped into a friend. We had a good catch up." I say taking his jacket and putting it away.

"Whose this friend?"

"Alia, She had to rush to work so I offered to look after her daughter till she gets back. She's downstairs." I say nonchalantly.

"Don't let it get into a habit. Your no baby sitter your Shraddha Sidharth Malhotra. Remember that." He says.

"I was the one who offered to look after her. It's a way to keep myself occupied from being bored. It's nothing bad."

"I'm sure there's other things you can do! Keep that in mind next time!" He firmly says.

Without saying anything I go downstairs to Harshali. I take a seat next to her as she flicks through channels. I take the remote and switch the tv off.

"Let's go something more productive?" I say.

"Aunty I love your nails." She says.

"Thank you! Do you want the same?" I ask.

She nods excitedly.

I make her sit at the table and start doing her nails.

"Do you live here alone?" She asks.

Sidharth's POV

I go downstairs to see Shraddha and the little girl at the table. This is not good! Not good at all! I can't let Shraddha get attached! Not at any cost!

"I live with my husband." She says.

"Don't you have kids?" The little girl asks her.

Shraddha becomes quiet. "No....but I hope to. A cute princess like you." She chuckles as she paints her nails.

"Ahem!" I clear my throat gaining their attention.

"Sidharth, this is Harshali." Shraddha says.

"Hi uncle." She says joyfully.

"Hi." I reply.

"There you go gorgeous! Your nails are all done! Do you like them?" I notice a constant smile on Shraddha's face.

"Thank you Aunty your the best!" Harshali exclaims.

"Now let them dry I'll just go put all this away." She takes her nail kit upstairs.

Shraddha's POV

I put everything away and my eyes fill up. "I probably would've had a daughter the same age as Harshali. If only I didn't loose her. Tears flow down my cheeks. Things would've been different.

I sniff and wipe my tears.

I go downstairs and watch a movie with Harshali, she falls asleep halfway through it with her head resting on my lap and her arms around me. I caress her hair.

"Do you want to move her?" Sidharth asks.

"No....it's fine I don't want to disturb her."

"Don't get too attached. She's just a kid." He states.

I stay quiet. He's never been loving or compassionate.

I have a strange feeling that I have a connection with Harshali. She isn't just a random kid. It's like I know her from a long time. But that can't be possible.

Later on....

Harshali soon wakes up, she looks up at me and smiles.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I ask.

She nods getting up. "Sorry I fell asleep on your lap, that's how I normally sleep, on my mums lap."

"It's ok. What do you want to eat?" I ask her lovingly.

"Pasta."

"Wanna help me make you some?"

"Yes."

I pick her up and put her on the counter in the kitchen and start making pasta with her assistance.

"This is fun." She chuckles.

It's finally done and I serve her on the table.

"I'm just heading out I'll be back in an hour or so." Sidharth leaves.

"How is it?" I ask sitting opposite her.

"Yummy!" She licks her lips.

Soon the door bell rings, I go answer the door. I stand shocked seeing the person in front of me.

"Varun?"

"Shraddha?"

Why was Sidharth getting frustrated?Does Shraddha have a connection with Harshali? Do Varun and Shraddha know each other?

Keep reading...

~ S & A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...