Lorenzo | ✔️ | unedited

alighttt

Rankings: #2 - broken family #3 - Maturing #8 - cruel #20 - Hardship Can be read as a STAND ALONE. ( first in... Еще

Prologue- Part 1
Prologue- Part 2
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
Epilogue-
Adrien (Bonus chapters)
Bonus Chapter #1-
Bonus Chapter #2-
Bonus Chapter #3-
Bonus Chapter #4-
Bonus Chapter #5-
Bonus Chapter #6-
Bonus Chapter #7-
Bonus Chapter #8-

Chapter 14-

4.3K 128 4
alighttt

Grazie for always voting!! @the_music_girl238

Lorenzo's POV

She finally told me she loves me. I can't believe she saw how I acted when the assholes tried to break in and take me down. I never wanted her to see that side of me.

When I told her that I wanted to retire and that I would give this mafia life up if she retired streetfighting, I was serious. Dead serious. I can't wait to retire. I was always going to but, I'm happy it's now instead of later. I have the rest of my life to do whatever I want.

The only reason that I am not working at my company was because I was 'on vacation' so, I have to get back to work today.

I call Liliana.

Phone Conversation-

Liliana- Lorenzo? What's wrong?

Me- Nothing is wrong but, ya it's me. I was just wanting to tell you that I will be working at my company and was wondering when you were planning to retire.

Liliana- When were you going to retire? As soon as you retire, I will retire. That's a promise.

Me- Okay. I'll retire as soon as I get out of work. I want you to be there with me when I tell the mafia and send letters to all the others I have alliances with.

Liliana- Of course, I will be there. I will always be there for you. Always.

Me- Grazie, mi amore. Can I pick you up and we head over there together?

Liliana- Hmmm... I don't know, can you?

Me- I'll take that as a yes.

Liliana- Sounds good to me. See you around...?

Me- I'll pick you up at 7. And then I'll take you out on a fancy date.

Liliana- Alrighty then.

End of Phone Conversation

I'm going to retire today and then I'm going to take her out on a fancy date. I'm going to make this right and I'm going to come out a changed man.

Or at least die trying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently in the process of shutting down my computer when there was a knock at my office door.

"Come in!" I holler to the person outside.

The door opens and in walks Adrien.

"I needed to talk to you about something."

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Are you really giving it all up just for some girl? You barely have known her a month."

"And in that month, I already knew that she is more special to me than anything else. She's changing me, Adrien. Why aren't you happy for me?"

"I am. I just don't want you to change. I want you as my best friend, my brother. You're all I have left after my parents. I don't want love to change you."

"All I'm doing is giving up being a mafia leader. I'm still going to be the same person but, I'm going to love someone. I'm always going to be your brother and you're always going to be mine. Understand?"

"Ya."

"Good. Now, what's going on between you and Juliana?" I question while moving my eyebrows up and down in a sly motion with a smirk on my face.

"Nothing." Adrien says while shaking his arm.

That's his tell-tale sign that he's lying. He'll then try to change the subject.

"So, have you seen the baseball game last night? Heard it was pretty cool." Adrien nervously chuckles while shaking his arm again.

"I know you're lying and stop trying to change the subject. Why can't you tell me what's going on?"

"There's nothing going on."

"That's bullshit and you know it. You just don't want to believe it, why? Why don't you want to believe that there might be something between you two?"

"Because. You know what happened last time and I'm not willing to go through another heart break. I'm going to go but thanks for clearing that up."

"Of course. Take care of yourself and remember- remember that you can always come to me if you need anything. Anytime."

Adrien nods his head and we bro hug before he closes the door and heads home.

I put on my suit jacket and head over to Liliana's house. By the time I would get there, it would be time to pick her up. I figured getting there a little early, she wouldn't mind.

Knock Knock

Liliana opens the door and smiles at me. I smile back and take my time to check her out. She's wearing a beautiful dress that I can't wait to rip her out of it.

The dress hugs her every curve and her hair reaches her waist in tight curls. She looks like she's forgetting shoes.

"Where are your shoes, mi amore?" I ask her with a small smile on my face.

"Oh! I wasn't expecting you for a few more minutes so I was waiting to put them on. Hold on a second, you could come in if you want." Liliana says while walking to where I think is her room.

I decide to take her up on her offer and step into the apartment. I never got a chance to take a look at the place. There's soft grays on the walls with some pop of color from her rugs.

Dark hardwood flooring and looks like stainless steel appliances as well. She has a very good taste in style. She also happens to have various pictures and painting all over her walls.

There's one that stands out the most to me. It's the colosseo. It looks like a drawing that was framed. I see a signature in the right hand corner of the drawing. 'LR' in cursive with a date.

I believe it to be Liliana Romano.

"There you are. I wasn't sure where you ran off to." She says with a chuckle.

"Did you draw this?"

"Sì. When I was 15 I drew the colosseo because I wanted to know all about Italia and their culture." She tells me with a smile on her face.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that you look beautiful. Clearly beautiful is an understatement though. And the drawing is absolutely magnifico."

"Grazie, Lorenzo. You look handsome."

"Grazie, mi amore. Now, are you ready to go watch me retire?"

"Sì. Spiacente I took so long. I was trying to find my black pair and just decided to go with red."

"You're fine, mi amore."

"Okay. Well, when you retire, then I can and then we can go out on our date!"

"So let's go then." She nods her head excitedly as we walk to the car. I open the door for her and she thanks me.

Once we were both inside, I start the car and put my hand on her thigh while rubbing my thumb in circles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the mafia house. I'm going to be leaving the business to a friend of mine and it's not Adrien. It's not Adrien because he's only doing this because he didn't want me doing it alone.

I walk over to Liliana's door and open it for her. She steps out with my help and I take her arm in mine and walk to the doors.

Once we were inside, we walked to where all my members were. I stepped up on the stage with Liliana by my side and started my speech.

"Today I am here to tell you about an important message. I'm going to be retiring and I'm going to be leaving Joseph in charge.

I know that you guys will be perfectly fine without me. I have to move on from this life. If you guys want out, you can too. There won't be any kill or be killed shit with me.

If you want out, you can leave now. I want to thank you for your service to me and this mafia. Thank you for everything you have done."

Clapping filled the room and cheers. They were all good saying how happy that they could leave if they wanted to.

Liliana walks infront of me and grabs my face and leans really close. I can feel her minty breath against my lips.

"You did it. Now, we have to go to The Circle so I can officially retire my streetfighting."

I nod my head and she lightly kisses my lips. I grab the back of her head and give her a more demanding kiss.

The cheers around us got louder. All the people were happy and like family. I'm happy that I'm officially done with that business.

A/N- I'm sorry for not updating. I was looking for a job, doing summer work, and being lazy.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
47K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~•~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎 A...
Craving My Enemy 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐀

Любовные романы

95.7K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
Rosalie Fierri [Book #5] JJ31030

Любовные романы

238K 9.2K 35
Book #1 of "The Four" book series spin-off (Read "The Four" book series first!) Warning: Mature (18+) content! "So then f*ck me like you hate me," I...