THE TIMOROUS DUNYA✅

By Aeeeshatuh

#2| Dunya| 28-08-18 Maryam's life tends to always take a turn for the worst. Loosing her mother at the tend... More

P R O L O G U E
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
E P I L O G U E
A C K N O W L E D G M E N T

TTD

4.9K 343 5
By Aeeeshatuh

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.
In the name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

Assalamu Alaikum!

Thank you for taking a glimpse of this page. Before you read on, there's a couple of things I'd like make awareness of.

all contents of the book strictly belongs to the author. Do not copy nor post it in any website.

this book is not edited but will be when it's done. If there's any typographical error you'd like to correct, kindly point it out by commenting.

rude comments are highly intolerated in this book!

do send me your thoughts in every chapter and click on the star at the bottom of your screen. Feel free to click on the 'share' button and share to your friends.

All rights reserved.

■THIS BOOK IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, PLACES, CHARACTERS, EVENTS, INCIDENTS, ARE ALL PRODUCTS OF AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Happy reading! 💖

Aeeeshatuhxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 3.3K 75
You know how it feels when those you love are the key factors as to why you are scarred physically and emotionally?. You don't? Well, Maliya Jamil ca...
252K 22.8K 32
Maheen's life has never been awesome. But it wasn't all terrible either. What happens when all that Maheen cares about is snatched from her fingers...
13.3K 1.7K 31
Ibrahim, an easy going man who can sacrifice his happiness, if it means his son gets to have a mother. Maryam, a broken soul who found happiness i...
4.9K 872 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...