Weak (A Zanvis FanFiction)

By OldForgottenAccount

One sip... Bad for me One hit... Bad for me One kiss... Bad for me "I should stay strong." "They hold me like... More

How I wished it could have stayed
Lies
Habits
Friend
You're right
Forgivness
A/n
Happy for now
Happy for Now: Pt. 2
I did it
I still love you
Thank you

How things are now

1.1K 23 5
By OldForgottenAccount

        Zane's POV
    I woke up on the couch, not my bed but the couch. Probably because because of Travis. I felt nothing but pain all over. I walked upstairs into the bathroom as quietly as possible. I didn't know if Travis was here or not, or if he's awake yet. So I have to stay silent.

    As I enter the bathroom, I caught a sight of myself in the mirror. My lip was busted open and very red. I hissed in pain when I touched it. I lifted my shirt to be met with black and blue bruises and red cuts on me.

    Oh Irene, why did I have to fight with him last night? I thought. I'm such a fucking idiot.

    I stripped off my battered up cloths, and hopped into the shower. I hissed as the hot water hit my scratches.

Word count: 142

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.3K 13
❗️AU where the team defeats Zarkon and comes home❗️ !!!!!Set before season 3!!!!! They did it, Zarkon was no more, the universe was safe! And the Pal...
5.2K 190 12
I do not ship them IRL. If they ever say they don't like being shipped I will take this down :) "Uh, so. What can I do for you? If this is about the...
9K 579 21
Modern!AU Julian Pankratz lives the same life as everyone else, completely normal. He has two jobs that keep him on his toes and friends that support...
32.2K 601 58
♛Jaggedbite was always known to talk to himself...♛ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN WARRIORS, THE ORIGINAL BOOKS BELONG TO ERIN HUNT...