❝DADDY KINK❞ - taekook

By jeonjuancock

in which jungkook gets dared to phone a popular boy at school and tell him his kinks. ©️ jeonjuancock More

chapter one;
chapter two;
chapter three;
chapter four;
chapter five;
chapter six;
chapter seven;
chapter eight;
chapter nine;
chapter ten;
chapter eleven;
chapter twelve;
chapter thirteen;
chapter fourteen;
chapter fifteen;
chapter sixteen;
chapter seventeen;
chapter nineteen;
chapter twenty;
chapter twenty one;
chapter twenty two;
chapter twenty three;
chapter twenty four;
chapter twenty five;
chapter twenty six;
chapter twenty seven;
chapter twenty eight;
chapter twenty nine;
chapter thirty;
chapter thirty one;

chapter eighteen;

10.5K 466 425
By jeonjuancock

they were barely a week into the school break but i'd be lying if i said that they weren't enjoying it. it was only a few days after the boys had all slept at hyungwon's house.
taehyung was planning on asking jungkook if he wanted to go on a date for the following day as he was led on his bed, scrolling through the drunken photos of jungkook and him that he refused to delete.

as he was thinking about the younger boy, his phone began ringing and jungkook's contact number popped up on his phone. swiping the green button, he answered the call.

"hey, baby, you okay?"

"t-taehyung," jungkook sobbed into the phone.

"woah, jungkook, what's wrong? has something happened?"

"come over, please, i need you."

"yeah, of course. i'll be there in five."

taehyung ended the call and wasted no time before he slid his phone into his pocket and grabbed his keys, darting out of his house.

after a shorter drive than usual, taehyung had made it to jungkook's house in record timing. he jogged over to the front door and hurriedly knocked on it.

the door opened to reveal jungkook in his cookie monster onsie with puffy eyes and a blanket draped over his shoulders. taehyung's heart broke at the sight, knowing that his baby boy was crying.

"shh, baby, it's okay. come here," taehyung whispered softly, engulfing jungkook into a comforting hug. he grabbed the backs of jungkook's legs and hoisted him up, carrying him upstairs to his bedroom.

he sat down on the younger's bed as the jungkook still clung to him like a koala, refusing to let go. not that taehyung minded.

"can you tell me what's wrong, sweetheart?" taehyung whispered sweetly into jungkook's ear, kissing the side of his head.

"i-i," jungkook stuttered, still sobbing. "i got to the part in season four o-of 'orange is the new b-black'."

taehyung sighed, slightly amused. his boyfriend was a blubbering mess because of a television programme.

"aww, baby, i know," taehyung cooed.

"i'm very fragile right now, can you cuddle me?" jungkook said with doe eyes.

"of course," taehyung said. he slipped his shoes off and swung his legs up and onto the bed. he attempted to move the younger off of him and to the side but the younger wouldn't budge. taehyung settled for wrapping his arms around jungkook's waist as he laid on top of him.

"it hurts, taehyung," jungkook whimpered.

"shh, i know, angel. i know. but she's gonna get justice," taehyung replied, kissing jungkook's forehead.

__________

it was only when taehyung woke up to see minji standing in the doorway of jungkook's room that he realised he had fallen asleep. his boyfriend's mother was smiling sweetly at the two of them.

"hey, tae. you alright?" she said quietly, not wanting to wake her son.

"mhm," he answered groggily.

she sent him a loving smile. "you're good for him, taehyung."

"he's good for me, too. he's made me into a better person," taehyung replied, glancing to see his boyfriend snoring gently in his arms.

"you should probably wake him up, it's already five in the afternoon. you guys have been asleep for most of the afternoon," minji chuckled.

"really? wow, i didn't even realise that i had fallen asleep," taehyung replied.

listening to minji's advice, taehyung attempted to wake jungkook up. "sweetheart, wake up," taehyung said, lightly shaking him. "oi, gay boy."

jungkook groaned before his eyes fluttered open. he glanced at his surroundings, seeing his mother and taehyung in the room with him. "why'd you wake me up, dickhead?"

"it's five o'clock, we've been asleep for, like, four hours," taehyung replied.

"oof," jungkook said, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "oh, hey, mum. why are you standing in the doorway, staring at us? it's creepy."

minji smiled maliciously. "i may or may not have taken photos of you and tae and put them on facebook."

"why does your entire life revolve around facebook? jeez," jungkook rolled his eyes.

"i couldn't resist! you two looked so adorable! sue me!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms up aggressively. "anyway, are you guys hungry? i was thinking of ordering a chinese takeaway later. do you boys want anything?"

the boys agreed as they were both rather hungry. minji left after asking what they wanted, even though she wouldn't be able to order it for another hour or so because the takeaway shops didn't open until six o'clock in the afternoon.

"do you want to stay the night? i know you haven't got anything here but i have comfy clothes that you can wear and we have a ton of spare toiletries for you to use," jungkook suggested.

"yeah, alright," taehyung agreed.

the younger boy got up off of his boyfriend and walked over to his wardrobe. he grabbed out a baggy shirt and joggers and handed them to taehyung for the boy to change into. after changing, taehyung got back into bed with jungkook and the younger immediately cuddled up to his side.

"fuck, i'm so lucky to have you, jungkook. seriously, do you know how amazing you are?" taehyung looked over at his boyfriend in admiration.

"stop," jungkook whined, nuzzling his face into the crook of taehyung's neck so that the older wouldn't see that blush that was painted across jungkook's cheeks. "i'm luckier," he mumbled into taehyung's neck.

even though jungkook's words were muffled, taehyung still heard him. "impossible, i'm the luckiest man alive," he argued.

"taehyung, sweetie, i'm sure you know by now how competitive i am. are you really going to try and outdo me? are you sure that's a wise choice?"

"that's true. i'm still luckier, though," taehyung mumbled the last part of his sentence under his breath.

"taehyung, are you sure you want to try me? especially after i had the biggest emotional breakdown of the century?" jungkook warned.

"i'm luckier," the older sang, smiling.

jungkook sighed. "don't make me pull a jin."

taehyung gulped. "you don't scare me," he said, uneasily.

"oh, really? you do know that i've known jin for years, yeah? he's heavily influenced me, y'know."

"okay, fine, you win," taehyung gave in. "but this isn't over."

__________

oi i nEED YOUR ATTENTION

if you ever need help with some proof reading of a story, assignment or any school work, there is an amazing company on facebook called 'Perfect Proof Me'. they have competitive prices and i highly recommend them.

lmao my mum and her friend run it basically and uh, jungkooks mum, minji, is based off of my mum so yeah lmao she asked me to recommend their facebook page n shit #spon

here's what their fb acc layout looks like:

honestly it is good so go cHecK eM oUt

smh they didn't even pay me for that promo

anygay

this is fluffier ig aww my uwus

ALSO

HELLO

PLEASE READ MY NEW TAEKOOK BOOK

beFORE YOU START- yes it's top!tae

ITS CALLED 'one night stand' N THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE SMUT

OOF

okAY ILY GUYS

fuck bitches get money,
— skinny penis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
6.7M 373K 118
BOOK 1 & 2 INCLUDED ― in which taehyung is willing to give jungkook anything he asks for • TOP!JK BOTTOM!TAE »very short chapters [completed]
18.8K 675 10
"Sir?" "Call me daddy from now on." Bottom Joonie! Top Jimin! A/N: Please when reading, make sure to check the chapter numbers as it seems Wattpad i...
384K 12K 35
Where two couples fell in love with the wrong persons TOPjungkook BOTTOMtae TOPyoongi BOTTOMjimin