IRRESISTIBLE | LuWoo

By lunamintheu

In which Jungwoo will run away whenever Yukhei tries to approach him. More

FOREWORD
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
FINAL

11

2.9K 142 55
By lunamintheu

♥♥♥

After hearing a soft hummed, Yukhei's eyes opened and scan his whole room before dropping his gaze into the beautiful creature beside him. Kim Jungwoo, his significant other. He's sleeping into Yukhei's arm and head was rest on his bare chest.

For a minute, Yukhei stared Jungwoo. He's sleeping safe and sound and the fact that he's into his arms made him happy and great.
This is the feeling that he wanted, waking next to someone he loves every morning like today. How he wishes his mornings were like today.

It will happen soon. It’ll surely happen, just wait.

Wow, without doing anything, Jungwoo can make him happy.

Yukhei put a kiss on the paler's top head down to his forehead to wake him up because it's already time to go to school.

"Hey, wake up." Yukhei brushed the paler's fallen hair away from his closed eyes and caressed his cheeks. "Time for school."

"Hmm?"

"Wait, what's wrong with your temperature?" he frowned and put his palm to Jungwoo's forhead and to his to distinguish their temperature, and something is off.

"Did you catch a cold?" Yukhei asked worriedly.

Finally, Jungwoo's eyes cracked open and his boyfriend's worried face greeted him. "Morning." Jungwoo rubbed his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I think you're sick. Where else did you go yesterday?” Yukhei gets up and help Jungwoo to get up too then once again, he touched the paler’s forehead. “It’s not just a cold, I told you not to wear any thin jacket and always wear scarf.”

“I didn’t go anywhere, I went straight here.” Jungwoo blinked his eyes twice. “And, I’ve waited you for about an hour outside. I can’t leave without fixing our problem.” He added.

Yukhei gasped. “Oh my god, it’s my fault. I’m so sorry baby. I was wrong.” He pursed his lips and pulled the paler a little closer to embrace him. “I’m really sorry, I won’t do it ever again. How can I face your parents now? I made you sick?”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine and I think I can go to school.” Jungwoo assured him and he can really tell that this one is very worried now.

“Of course you can’t. Stay here for now and I will be responsible for you.” Yukhei gets up completely out of his bed and took his shirt on the couch then wear it.

“But, we have a quiz. I can’t be absent.”

“Shhh. Let me handle this.” He smiled and took his phone and he was like writing something on it, so Jungwoo got curious and get up from the bed to look closer on what Yukhei is doing.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m making you an excuse letter and I’ll going to send this to Doyoung hyung so that, your teacher on that subject will excuse you. It works.” He smiled and shows his phone screen to Jungwoo by back hugging him.

“Now, all you have to do is sign this, and then we’re done.” Yukhei took the pen on the side of his phone and handed it to Jungwoo.

“Are you sure it works?”

“Trust me. Hmm.”

“Okay.” Jungwoo then signed the letter that Yukhei made for him. “Go back to bed, I’ll make you breakfast.”

“Take me with you.” Jungwoo pouted then Yukhei glance him and chuckle. He clearly knows what it means.

Jungwoo lift his arms to the air, signing his boyfriend to carry him and Yukhei did.

“Yukhei said, Jungwoo can’t make it to school today because he’s sick. Look, he even wrote an excuse letter. It’s obviously not Jungwoo because of the penmanship." Doyoung said and shows it to Jaehyun, Ten and Winwin.

“You should go to the faculty now. Tell him that the long quiz was cancelled too, how lucky.”

“Fucking long quiz. I worked so damn hard yesterday then what? It’s cancelled?” Ten whined and dropped his textbooks on his table hard. “I hate them all, and now? Jungwoo is sick, and Yukhei will take care of him? Tsa, I’m sure they’re doing something fun.” He added and licked his lips.

“You’re dirty! Jungwoo is not like you.” Doyoung defended him.

“Not like me? Well, I’m worse but you never know him act whether he’s drunk or sober especially when he’s with someone he can flirt. Look what happened at the beach? He just drank the juice with a little bit of alcohol then the deity gave him a boyfriend. Should I pretend to lose my phone too?”

Winwin laugh on the statement that escaped from Ten’s mouth because he admitted that he’s actually worse than Jungwoo, well he really is and don’t need to say that because they can see it perfectly. Just, look at the way how he stares Johnny all the time whenever his eyes will catch his figure somewhere, even when he’s teaching. Surprisingly, even if Ten is always like that and this attitude of him never changes, his grades is not getting low. That's quite amazing.

It’s creepy, for his other friends only like these three idiots here. Including Winwin.

“Wanna have some bet?”

“Don’t do that. I’m leaving, how about you Winwin? Don’t you have class?”

“Oh right, I almost forgot. I’ll come with you.” Winwin stood up. “See you around.” He said and bid his goodbye before leaving the room with his usual bright smile. Jaehyun and Ten both bid their goodbyes to Winwin too.

"Oh right, when will Mr. Seo coming here? I want to learn something new." Ten flashed a foolish smile and Jaehyun chuckled. "I don't know what to feel everytime you speak like that. It's a little bit creepy and gross but funny at the same time." Jaehyun then crossed his arms while shaking his head slowly.

"Is that a compliment? Or criticize?" Ten's eyebrow rose.

"Both." He chuckled again.

"Well thanks. It’s my pleasure and leave me alone. Ah! Where's my man? It's almost time for his class. Should I call him?"

"You really like him now huh? What happened? Where's the usual Ten who's heart is always screaming for Nakamoto Yuta?" Jaehyun mocked, but it's the truth. If Yuta didn't said how cute Ten is into his eyes, the shorter will never like him and fall for him.

They didn't know that Yuta was still in love to Ji Hansol, one of their seniors too. Ji Hansol is a great dancer and a member of their school's dance troupe and now debuted in a Kpop boy group BASSBOT and they are famous these days. Yuta must be proud of him because Hansol is now successful.

"He's with Taylor Swift now, somewhere in paradise."

"What?" Jaehyun asked confusedly. His words are nonsense.

"I mean, he's dead. Mwahahahahaha! I don't want to remember that slut! He chose Hansol over me. Hmmp! What an unloyal shit." He scowl.

"Look what you made me do?” Jaehyun said, just messing with him

"I completely got over him. It's a bothersome! After all, I have Johnny now."

“He’s not yours.”

“Yet! I’ll make it happen.”

They stopped talking when he heard a footstep approaching and it's very familiar in Ten's ears. He clearly knows who it is and he can't be wrong.

"Yah! Sir Johnny is here, go back to your seats." the class president commanded.

All of them get back to their seats while Ten is just waiting for his man to come, but he stopped for a while. He instantly remembers the incident yesterday, where in Johnny caught him watching while changing his clothes from his room.

The reason why out of a sudden, he studied eagerly for the coming long quiz that supposed to be happening today. Great. Really great!

Well, it’s time to have fun.

~

It's almost noon and luckily, Jungwoo's high temperature is getting low. Thanks for his boyfriend's skills and for taking care of him. The couple was both laying on the couch, Jungwoo's arms and thighs were linked around Yukhei's body and the latter didn't mind, he likes it actually even the sight, Jungwoo is wearing his shirt and it became a loose shirt when Jungwoo worn it. It’s too big for him but he didn’t mind. This is the perfect position for him while watching a movie. Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 is on the screen since they have nothing to do.

“Hey, do you want chipmunks?” Jungwoo asked him instantly while caressing his boyfriend’s shirtless body. It looks fucking good to see this in actual, not just in sns. It feels good too, that’s why he’s cuddling Yukhei. If his friends will happen to hear what the actual fuck he’s thinking, they’ll probably cringe and find him perv.

Well, Jungwoo doesn’t care. Yukhei is his boyfriend.

“I prefer parrot than those freaks.” Yukhei answered smoothly.

Jungwoo pouted and glance him. “You can’t adopt parrots as your son.”

“What?” Yukhei glance him and confusion is on his face.

“And, they aren’t freaks. It’s Chipmunks. Don’t say it like that.” Jungwoo snorted.

“I can’t adopt chipmunks too. I don’t believe they exist, we can have our own baby.” Yukhei bit his lip. “Why? You want? I can guarantee.”  Then he touched the other’s lip.

Jungwoo’s cheeks flushed in pink then hide his face into Yukhei’s chest. “Yah, what are you saying? You're making me feel embarrassed.” He pouted, Yukhei chuckle. and kissed his forehead. "I'm kidding."

"Tch."

"So, I'm going to meet your parents later?"

"Mm. They are nice. Don't worry."

"I can't help it." Yukhei mumbled then caressed Jungwoo's soft fallen hair. “After telling me that they want to see me, I actually got nervous. I made their cute and precious son sick. They won’t beat me, right?"

Jungwoo eyed him and chuckle before leaning forward to give Yukhei a peck on his lips. "I'm with you, we will face them together. They are nice, relax." Jungwoo chuckled and brushed the younger’s fallen hair too. “Another thing is, I’m okay now because my precious boyfriend took care of me. I’m sure they will trust you.”

The words that came out from Jungwoo made Yukhei felt relieve and breathe. Because of it, he also felt a little confidence. Well, he really should because he’ll face Jungwoo’s parents.

“Let’s go.” Jungwoo held the other’s hand as they both stepped inside at the Kim’s residence. He knew very well that Yukhei’s still nervous as hell because his hand is cold, and he couldn’t talk straight.

“Are y-you sure they’ll l-like me?” Yukhei asked with the hint of anxiousness in his voice.

“Stop worrying okay? I’m with you.” The older’s grip tighten before dragging Yukhei inside. “Mom! I’m home!” Jungwoo shouted.

Jungwoo’s dad suddenly appeared and Yukhei’s eyes widened. Because of that, he instantly bowed his head too to greet him with respect. “Good evening sir!” Yukhei then Jungwoo glance him and chuckle.

“I came with him.” Jungwoo pointed Yukhei while smiling. He is happy because finally, their relationship will become legal and Yukhei can come into his house too freely because Jungwoo wants it. They both want it.

“Is that so? Come in.” Mr. Kim then tapped Yukhei's shoulder.

The latter lift his head and he saw Mr. Kim smiling so, his nervousness lessen. He looks nice, Jungwoo is right.

"See? He even smiled to you. Let's go." Jungwoo cheered and pulled Yukhei to follow his father to living room.

As soon as Mrs. Kim saw Yukhei, she smiled and gave him a warm hug. "Hello Yukhei!" she greeted him and Yukhei bowed his head. "Good evening Ma'am."

"Oh, drop it. Just call me mom too, just like your real mom."

"I- I wonder if it's o-okay?" Yukhei flashed a shy smile while rubbing his nape.

"Of course it's okay. I will be very glad to hear it."

"Okay, m-mom."

Mrs. Kim smile widened. "Very well. Come on, the dinner is ready. You arrived just in time huh. Hey Jungwoo, let's go."

The Kims, with Yukhei headed to the dining table together. The elders keep smiling at him because they wanted him to feel that he’s welcome here, to their house. They can feel that this kid is anxious around them because Jungwoo’s father has been there before and he can totally relate.

At the dining table, Mrs. Kim is trying to feed Yukhei and he’s very thankful for that, his beautiful significant other’s mom is treating him nice.

“Eat more. You too Jungwoo.” Mrs. Kim said but his eyes were fixated to Yukhei.

“What’s this? You used to feed me, what happened mom? Do you love Yukhei now, more than me?” the paler whined while chewing his food.

“What are you saying there young man? You eat your food now and we have a lot to talk about.” Mrs. Kim said and glance him. “Like, where did you two meet?” she added.

“Mm, at the beach? On my last day of summer vacation.” Jungwoo said and hemmed then eyed his boyfriend, like he’s telling him to talk to his parents about this. It’s quite embarrassing for Jungwoo to talk to them himself. He’s not used of it.

“Well, i-is it okay to tell this?” Yukhei rubbed his nape.

“Of course son, we need to know.” Jungwoo’s dad said and glance him. For Yukhei, it’s another language of him telling that he’s waiting for him to talk.

“Actually, his figure is eye-catching. I saw him on a club and I’m with my friends. I thought, Jungwoo is really beautiful that time and he’s shining. But, I’m afraid to approach him.”

“Really? Why? Does our Jungwoo look scary?” Mrs. Kim joked so quickly, Yukhei shook his head.

“No, it’s not like that. He’s beautiful.” Yukhei glance Jungwoo and smiled.

Everytime Yukhei will say that Jungwoo is beautiful, it’s making him excited and his self- confidence is boosting. He’s just happy to hear those things. When it comes to his friends and parents, Jungwoo felt embarrassed if they’re saying those words, but it feels weird when Yukhei does.

“So, Jungwoo. You went there? I thought, you’re allergic in alcohol?” His dad asked him.

“Yes, but I didn’t drink alcohol and you can’t blame me for going there, I’m just really bored. Jaehyun left me.” Jungwoo explained then drink water.

“So, what happened next?”

“Then, he left his phone and the lady at the counter asked me if I knew him, I just said yes because I wanted to see him again, so right then, I followed him. I thought, I will never see him again. I didn’t know that we’re even studying under the same school. How ironic.” Yukhei chuckled and wink at Jungwoo. He didn’t tell what happened next, which is they kissed passionately that night. Yukhei thought, maybe it’s not good to talk about that now because it’s the first meeting so first impression is always important.

Maybe, that part is between him and Jungwoo for now.

“Really? So it’s your first time seeing Jungwoo there, but you were actually schoolmates? Wow.”

“Yes, you’re right and, I’m happy that I meet someone like him.”

The conversation feels warm, Jungwoo’s parents were really nice and they welcomed Yukhei like a real member of the family. The sweetest thing is, they even wished them to stay strong and gave a couple of advices to make their relationship lasting.

~

“Come on, give it to me. I’ll bring this to him.” Ten pleaded while pulling his sister’s arms. Their mother cooked some special Thai dish today because it’s his father’s birthday and she told Tern to bring some food to their new neighbor who lives alone, and if he’s free, she must invite him for a dinner so now, Ten is throwing a tantrum to his sister to let him do this thing.

“What’s wrong with you? You’re studying right? Shut up and go back study, I’ll do this.”

“Just let me do this! I know him because he’s my English teacher and my past senior so shut up and give that to me! I deserve this.” Ten shouted and rolled his eyes before grabbing the container from his sister’s grip then leave her dumbfounded.

“What’s with that punk?” she can only mutter.

Ten is on his way to Johnny’s house while grinning, this is the first time to go into Johnny’s house. He wonders how his house looks inside. Will Johnny invite him inside? He hopes so.

He’s now in front of his gate already. Ten took a deep breath before knocking. “Sunbae!” he called and the gate immediately opened. “Oh, you’re fast.” His beautiful smile got wider.

“Well, I’m resting outside. You need something?” Johnny smiled too, the shorter is not having any idea that the latter’s smile means something.

Johnny is pleased. He saw Ten tonight.

“Nothing much. My mother told me to give this to you because it’s my father’s birthday and she’s inviting you for the dinner if you’re free.” Ten then handed him the container, and Johnny accepted it gladly, but his hand accidentally slipped on the shorter’s hand. “Thanks.”

Ten flustered, but he shrug it off. “Are you coming?”

“Of course I will. I’m thankful for your mother for inviting me. Come inside first, I’ll just put this in the fridge then we leave. Is it okay?” Johnny said and show the way to the shorter and he nodded. It’s not a problem anyway. If you’ll ask him if he loves to stay here just for a minute, Ten is willing to stay forever.

“Take your time.”

After stepping inside in to the taller’s house, he looks amazed. It’s simple yet a perfect style for a man who lives alone. Another thing, it’s quite comfortable and warm.

Ten really want to stay and live here with him now. No one can stop him for thinking like this.

“Sunbae.”

“Hmm?”

“Don’t you feel sad for living alone? You have no one to talk to, it’s just all by yourself. Isn’t it sad?” Ten asked confusedly and went to the kitchen to follow Johnny. The latter glance him.

“Yes, it’s sad sometimes but it’s entertaining here. I can relax and feel at ease. I’m planning to invite Taeyong, Taeil hyung and Yuta here sometimes. You can come too, since you like my friend.” He smiled.

“I like who? Nakamoto Yuta? Duh, I got over him already sunbae. No one can beat Hansol sunbae in his heart and I accepted that fact already.” Ten snorted while watching Johnny.

“I’m kidding. Well, I’ll invite you because I want you to come.” Johnny then closed the fridge and went straight to Ten’s spot. Their gap is almost closing. “You can come here sometimes if you feel sorry towards me because I have no one to talk to, right?” Johnny’s gaze dropped on the other’s lips then back to the eyes. “I will be really glad if you did.”

“Really? I’ll do it! I will visit you after school so, you won’t feel bored here.” Ten said happily, but his heart is crazily beating fast because of this short gap between them and seriously, he feel like dying.

Johnny came closer and Ten wants to step back, but he was trapped because there’s a table. “Thank you so much.” He whispered into his ears before standing straight. The shorter shivered because of that, like his intestine is knotting inside.

“Let’s go.”

“Why does he have to thank me like that? He almost made my heart burst. Damn, I love this man so much! Yay!” he whispered to himself before following Johnny with a victory smile on his face.

“I don’t believe he still likes Jungwoo. I don’t see that way.”

AN
I'm so sorry for updating very late, this fucking writer's block sucks! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.6K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "π™Έπš πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš”πš—πšŽπš ... πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝚠𝚎 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπš˜πš’πš—πš πš‹πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπšŠπš–πšŽπš›πšŠπšœ," 𝙄𝙙𝙀𝙑 𝙖...
23.9K 1K 8
seungmin is startled by the panicky state of the man who just ran into the pound, but even more startled by how attractive he is.
1.3M 73.5K 197
where jisung asks minho for homework and gets cheesy pickup lines instead
60K 3K 23
"Hey, we meet again!" "Go away," In which a girl keep shooing a guy away, without knowing who he actually was.