Survivor: Brain vs Brawn vs B...

By Maplesyrupboi

18 more or less known video game characters battle to outwit, outplay, and outlast all of their seventeen com... More

Tribes and Castaways
Were getting started!
Appari: Day 1
Solana, Day 1
Luzon, Day 1
Immunity Challenge!
Solana, Day 3
Solana's Tribal Council: Night 3
Solana, Night 3: Returning from Tribal
Appari: Day 4
Immunity Challenge + Twist
Appari: Day 6 and Tribal Council
Luzon: Day 6 and Tribal Council
Appari returns from Tribal
Solana: Day 7
Luzon returns from Tribal
Immunity Challenge
Appari and Luzon
Solana returns to camp + Tribal
Twist
New Appari Day 9
New Luzon: Day 9
Immunity Challenge
Luzon Day 12 + Tribal

Luzon: Day 4

10 0 0
By Maplesyrupboi

After Luzon used the flint to make lunch. Some real damn stuff went down. A HUGE argument erupted between Twintelle and Micaiah. With Sans and Tharja adding points for each person. And Junkrat and Duck Hunt Dog just praying to god the argument would end. The argument started after lunch Micaiah started sitting down. Twintelle just decided to ask what Micaiah just said, "It's none of your business Twintelle, just saying." That's when Twintelle responded with, " And? I have the right to know what's going on..." That's when the real argument went down. Micaiah and Twintelle started shouting and screaming. Calling each other bitches and attention seekers. Tharja and Sans provided reasons for each girl to be right. While Junkrat and Duck Hunt Dog were pacifists and avoided anything to do with the conversation and formed a pacifist alliance.

"We gotta put an end to this madness" Duck Hunt Dog says. "Well, we really can't, you know how these fights can be..." Junkrat said.

During the aftermath of the fight. It was dead silent at camp, you could hear a pin drop. Nobody really talked besides a few murmurs and the whispers of Duck Hunt Dog and Sans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
199K 711 24
its all in the title babes 😋
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!