WANT YOU ♡ taekook

By yoonginvm

"Can you be quiet for me, baby?" IN WHICH Taehyung has to move to a private school, that turns out not to be... More

σηε
тωσ
тняεε
ғσυя
ғιvε
sιx
sεvεη
ειgнт
ηιηε
тεη
тωεℓvε
тнιятεεη
ғσυятεεη
ғιғтεεη
sιxтεεη
sεvεηтεεη
єιgнтєєи
ηιηεтεεη
тωεηтү
тωεηтү σηε
тωєиту тωσ

εℓεvεη

11.5K 605 204
By yoonginvm

♡♡♡

"Mmh, Taehyung," Jungkook moaned into the rough kiss as he was pressed up against the wall of the school's supply closet. Taehyung's hands gripped Jungkook's waist in a deathly tight hold, Jungkook's arms snaking their way up to hook around the back of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung moved his leg between Jungkook's legs as he held the younger against the wall, kissing him furiously. A pretty gasp left Jungkook's pink mouth as he felt Taehyung's thigh rub against his crotch, giving him delicious friction in which he selfishly rutted against, getting immediate pleasure. Jungkook's eyes squeezed shut as Taehyung's skillful tongue entered the younger's mouth, their tongues meshing desperately.

Soft moans and gasps were elicited from Jungkook as Taehyung steadily moved his thigh back and forth between Jungkook's legs, rubbing Jungkook's crotch deliciously. "O-Oh God, T-Tae—"

Jungkook's arms wrapped tighter around Taehyung's neck, pulling Taehyung closer as Jungkook's moans got higher and higher pitched. The younger began to rut his hips more, moving his crotch back and forth steadily on Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung slowly licked across Jungkook's bottom lip before pulling away from the other. He bit his lip at the sight.

There Jungkook was, all hot and sweaty and messy. His hair was stuck with a bit on sweat to his forehead, his pretty face blushing cute light-red flustered color, and his bubblegum-pink lips parted as as little staccato-like whines and whimpers flowed out his mouth. And damn, Jungkook's eyes. They were staring up at Taehyung with the most pleading, needy look ever, as if drowned in submission and begging Taehyung for more pleasure.

Taehyung bit his lip at the sight as he moved his hands from Jungkook's waist lower, slipping his hands through the back of Jungkook's jeans and tightly gripping the younger's ass with his big, veiny hands. Jungkook let out a higher pitched moan as he felt Taehyung's cold hands grip his round ass, the pleasure of riding Taehyung's thigh and hands harshly gripping his ass was almost too much for him. Jungkook stared at Taehyung with giant, doey desperate eyes.

 Taehyung moved his thigh faster, and Jungkook choked on his moans. Taehyung loved when Jungkook started riding his thighs.

This had been the daily occurrence ever since Jungkook told Taehyung everything he was into. It always started with Jungkook teasing the fuck out of Taehyung, until Taehyung finally snapped and they ended up roughly making out in closets and touching each other over their clothes. They always pulled away before they got into anything else, but both boys knew they were ready for the next step.

He removed his stare from Jungkook's fucked-out face to bring his mouth down to Jungkook's neck, licking it before sucking harshly on it. The younger brought his hands down Taehyung's back, his nails scratching Taehyung's clothed back. "Mmm," Jungkook moaned slowly, loving Taehyung's hot tongue on his neck, which was Jungkook's most vulnerable part besides his ass and crotch.

Jungkook's pants clothing was restricting his hard on, but he didn't care. It just gave him more friction to rub with against Taehyung's thigh. Jungkook moved his head back to rest against the wall, his eyes tightly shut as he felt Taehyung suck all the way Jungkook's neck.

The younger's nails scratched through the back of Taehyung's black shirt as he felt the older suddenly lightly bite Jungkook's neck. 

"F-Fuck— Tae, oh my God, 'm gonna cum, gonna cum—" Jungkook needily whimpered out, furiously grinding down against Taehyung's thigh faster and harder. He felt the familiar coil tightening up in his lower stomach, signaling that Jungkook was actually so close to coming undone right there in Taehyung's big hands.

"Yeah, baby? Gonna cum for hyung? So pathetic. Haven't even touched you yet," Taehyung rasped lowly, smirking. His hands gripped Jungkook's ass even tighter with one hand, using his other hand to grip Jungkook's tiny, tiny waist. Taehyung used his hand on Jungkook's waist to harshly guide the younger to grind more on the older's thigh. "Cum for me, slut. Cum for hyung, come on, baby. You can—"

"Hello?!" An angered voice from outside furiously yelled, banging his big fist on the door loudly. "I need to get the damn mop! You're in the janitor's supply closet, for God's sake!"

A loud, high pitched, long moan suddenly left Jungkook's mouth as his body lifted up. He felt spurts of cum shooting out of his cock, the cum seeping into the fabric of his boxers and pants. Jungkook's eyes squeezed deathly tight as the heavenly moan left his mouth, heavy pants of breath following quickly after as he shook from his orgasm.

"Made a little mess in your pants, hmm?" Taehyung taunted lowly and smirked, his hand trailing Jungkook's flat chest and stomach as he gripped Jungkook for one last passionate kiss.

The boys slowly pulled away from their heated kiss, a tiny line of hot saliva trailing from one's mouth to the other. Jungkook's eyes widened as he finally heard the yelling man, shyly looking down and blushing. Taehyung smirked, loving how desperate and shy and submissive Jungkook was under him.

"Baby, we should probably get going," Taehyung's low voice rasped in Jungkook's ear, and Jungkook shyly nodded, unhooking his arms from around Taehyung's neck and trying to not look like he just jizzed his pants.

The two boys hastily grabbed their bags, putting their sweaters on and their hoodies up cautiously. Taehyung opened the door with Jungkook behind him only to face the annoyed looking janitor. Most of their faces were covered by the hoodies, and Taehyung struggled to stammer out an excuse to the man's face.

"Sorry, we were j-just— debating on whether or not dogs could potentially develop g-gills if one were to keep one u-underwater for five years—"

"Get outta here," the janitor grumbled, not even looking at the two, tsking at the stupid and uninteresting high school topic.

The boys quickly nodded, Jungkook flustered and Taehyung panicky from almost being caught. With a guy. They both quickly walked through the hallways, making their way over to the main hallway where their lockers were. Jungkook and Taehyung quickly tried to make themselves not look suspicious.

The walk through the school was rather silent, a blanket of unsureness brushed upon the two. Jungkook still had an evident blush on his face, yet he kept questioning himself, What are we? What are we? And Taehyung just kept his normal smirk on his face as he reminisced on the events that just happened.

Jungkook felt just as Taehyung thought he would. Soft, with an edge right in between innocent and dirty. His lips were smooth and only a bit plump. They were tinted lightly of a pink, or maybe a light red that somehow tasted cherry-like. When Taehyung looked over, he was disappointed to see that Jungkook's lips were not swollen yet from their make out. In fact, every trace of Taehyung's being was yet to show up on the younger's body. Taehyung knew that that would have to change. And soon. He wanted to visually see the after-effects he had on Jungkook.

The boys arrived shortly to the main hallways and walked side by side along the corridors, eyes scanning around for any signs of their friends. Jungkook spotted out of the corner of his eye Jin with his back pressed against the lockers, his arms crossed. Jungkook blindly nudged Taehyung in the stomach and ran up to Jin.

"Hello my child," Jin nonchalantly spoke.

"Jin Hyung? Is something wrong?" Jungkook questioned with big cute eyes, confused at the older's unusual tone.

Jin nodded his head in the direction across from them. Jungkook turned his head to look and see what was happening. He didn't really see anything besides a bunch of teenagers being droopy and dreading going to class. He kept looking, though, and that's when he noticed it.

"He's speaking to some random guy! Jin dramatically said to the two. He got two confused looks back in return from Taehyung and Jungkook, and received questioning looks from them. "One that we've never met before!"

Taehyung looked around in confusion with his eyebrow raised at Jin. "Am I stupid or something? I don't get it. What's the big deal?"

"The deal is," Jin explained pouting, "That guy isn't me!"

Jungkook's eyes widened and his mouth fell open, "Wait, are you jealous—"

"Quick, he's coming! Act normal!" Jin whisper-yelled as everyone literally turned to face opposite directions. Jungkook's head snapped down to look at his watch, Jin quickly opened his locker, and Taehyung looked away and just started whistling.

Namjoon laughed at the site as he was fully aware of what was going on, approaching the three. "Hey, guys."

Everyone turned to look at him, all muttering things at the same time trying to keep their cool. Oh, hey! or sup, man or hello emerged from their mouths as they avoided eye contact with Namjoon. Not being suspicious at all.

"Jin, can I talk to you?" Namjoon chuckled as he pointed to the left, signaling for Jin to follow. Jin huffed and crossed his arms again as he closed his locker and trailed after the other.

Taehyung turned around to face Jungkook and leaned against the lockers with a smile. "Well, that was... eventful?"

Jungkook giggled, leaning in closer to Taehyung. "You think?"

imagine how many followers i'd have if my readers actually followed me omg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
71.8K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...