Advice Book/Vent Journal

Por TheChildishPotatoxx

(i pray that noone in my school finds this or else this is gonna be a shit show.) if you honestly wanna know... Más

YERRRRRR
Advice // Self Worth & Self Love
Advice // ~Freshman Year~
Advice // Dealing with Ex Friends
Vent // ...Who are you again?
Advice // Getting into K-Pop
Rant // Deviantart
Advice // Egoistic People.
Rant // Baby Dino. Need I explain more?
Tea Rant // How To Not be a Cunt During Christmas.
Vent // Christmas.
H E L P M E
Advice // Family Issues.
Intermission // Kakao Talk~~Face Reveal (?)
Rant// BITCH I AM NOT THE ONE.
Advice // How to Survive High School (in general)
Intermission // New Story?
Advice // Old Friendships
Intermission (I Know) // New Story Update & Update on Other Stories
Rant // Saying the Truth.
Advice // Dealing With A Toxic Relationship
Advice // Teen Pregnancy (For Girls)
Rant // 5 things that Irritate My Soul
Advice // Liking K-Pop While Being A Person Of Color.
Advice-Rant // Bad Teachers.
Advice // How To Boss Up. (A Guide)
Rant // But Why You Mad Though.
Life Update

Rant // 'Because It's Gay'.

10 0 0
Por TheChildishPotatoxx

Hi everyone, usually I'm one to make jokes about every situation that I usually post on this journal but this time around, it's different. I definitely won't lie, I'm fed up with the homophobia going around.

One of you guys (who decided to remain anonymous and I respect that), had come to me through my Instagram, and told me how he was called "gay" for WEARING A FACE MASK. 

This rant is gonna be short, but it's not his fault he doesn't want to be crusty, musty, dusty, rusty, and BUSTED like some of you males who don't even know what toothpaste is.

Yes, some guys are more feminine than others. This specific person actually happens to be pansexual (he gave me consent to say that don't worry), but what the hell does a face mask have to do with sexuality? Are girls the only people who have skin problems? 

It's really not their fault they want to look glowing and flawless, that's why most of y'all be smelling like straight sewer water. You're so afraid of looking 'gay' so you neglect your hygiene?

But all you males can stay mad and hate on my friend. He's going places you probably haven't even heard of and guess what? HE'S STILL GLOWING, LOOKING FLAWLESS, AND WILL BE DOING BETTER THAN YOU EVER WILL.

I don't know why you guys hate on a dude who looks 12x better than you but honey your jealousy is showing. Stop hating and better yourself, maybe you'll end up happier instead of having 400 pounds of salt in your body.

People are s o quick to hate on someone when they see they're doing better than them, but won't try and better themselves to reach their goals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all my tater tots, don't forget to vote!! I'm working on Chapter 12, so look out for it later...and possibly a new story 💜

=💖Love Yourself, Love Myself💖=

~🌸Ally🌸~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.3K 1.7K 23
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖... [COMPLETE]...
146K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
20K 1.5K 24
in which life for you and your best friend Namjoon doesn't go to plan. ❁ short story | short chapters ❁ fluff, angst, smut, bffs to lovers ❁ complete...
131 32 15
welcome to the book of imaginary scenarios in my mind! it will be silly, overdramatic, emo, fluff, romantic I guess... you have been warned of the c...