Arranged Marriage

By by_one_degree

When you have to marry someone you don't love and left the one you love the most. Youngjae used to love Junho... More

Prologue
The Im Family
Yi-En Tuan
First simple date
nice but rude husband
Jealousy
His Past (edited)
He's.... so Pretty (SMUT)
Closer
do i like him?
He starts to like me (?)
Yugbam (Extra Chapter)
He likes me
the Gold Mine
He left me (for a while)
Confession....
Cheater
what happened before
The truth
The truth Pt 2
UNBELIEVABLE!!
Do I love him?
I Love Him
Do you need Epilogue(?)
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
~♡♡♡~
Epilogue Pt 3
Epilogue Pt. 4 : MIRACLE
END

Stress, Cat and Choi Youngjae

824 51 5
By by_one_degree

"Jaebum, do you still have 3 kind of papers from the last MV making with JYP Entertaiment? I think you should re-check at it bcs it's look strange..." He said as he check his computer

"What is it?"

"From the papers that we've got from your employee, we used about ₩155,700,890. First. That's too much when we only cost about ₩214,900,790 for Stray Kids?"

"I can't see the problem Mark. It's cheaper than Stray Kids. So why it's a problem?"

"Jeez how can this stupid man beside me is the owner and CEO..... for the fucking sake can't you see that Stray Kids have 9 members. 9 MEMBERS. And they used a lot of clothes, properties, cool and special effect. Meanwhile Baek A Yeon, we used no model at that MV, and no special effect. She and JYP ent asked us to make a cute and simple MV as her concept Jaebum. CUTE AND SIMPLE. We don't need special effect or special and cool properties. It should be lot cheaper"

"Are you sure?"

"Here's what Bambam our best MV maker, videographer and videoediting send to me. The MV that not released yet. And i just ask Bambam about how much it will cost. He said because there's no special effect and properties bcs she want it Cute and Simple it'll cost about ₩110,000,000-125,500,000. And also, why the heck we need to used this fucking ₩78,890,500 for 'clothes' i mean it's only Baek Ah Yeon. She is a soloist so why it cost like about 8-10 clothes? If it's Twice who have 9 members, it'll be fine if they need 9 clothes or even more. But SHE'S A FUCKING SOLOIST and SHE ONLY USED 4 CLOTHES AT THAT MV AND THAT'S FREE BECAUSE SHE HAS A POPULARITY AMONGS TEEN. She's got a lot of promotion!! She's the ambassador of Mixxmix Korea fashion brand!!  She's got Mixxmix Korea Fashion Brand for FREE to used at her MV comeback!!"

"Wait.. WHAT?! ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT MY EMPLOYEES TAKE A LOT OF MONEY FROM MY COMPANY?!"

"YES!!! THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOU TO RE-CHECK THE PAPERS FROM JYP!!"

"okay..."

And guess what. I can't find it everywhere.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!! I CAN'T FOUND IT!"

"Actually i have a copy, i asked the JYP's staff to send the softfile to my e-mail. Just in case you lost it or something bad happen bcs i know you're stubborn. Here.. take a look. JB YOU SEE THAT?! From the JYP Report paper, it only cost about ₩115,756,890. It's very different than from Deffsoul Report paper. So you lost about ₩40M. And the reason why you can't found the paper is bcs someone absolutely stole it or never send the paper into your office"

"FUCK I'LL CALL BAMBAM!! And Mark please made a new report about this mv making"

"Oh Jaebum hyung!! How's it? I already told mark hyung about some weird employees lately and I already wrote every name of them for your information. And I already send the unreleased mv which is a secret to Mark. I'm not going to be scolded bcs of that right?" Bambam from thebother hand

"Nah you aren't just bcs of you a spoiler brat. I know all this time you spoil every video that you've made to your mom first even when you know that's secret. But thank you for contacted Mark about it. And send me the name of every employees that acted weird during the mv making. And i mean NOW. RIGHT NOW"

"But hyung!! I'm busy right now! My fashion DoubleB company will held a fucking catwalk in 2 days from now also there's a big wedding party right now on my B'Wakanda Ballroom and Restaurant. I'm not at the DeffSoul and i LEFT the book at my office. At DeffSoul. And you need my retina and my fingerprint scan to get inside bcs all things in my office at Deffsoul is a secret from company, artists, investor and clients"

Yeah yeah as the head of MV making and Video/Film Producer, the file of every concept of every artists comeback like from now till 6 month later are on his office. The concept, the idea, some of teaser, videos, songs everything

"I don't remember you asked my permission to left the DeffSoul"

"But i already told your secretary!!"

"But i don't have a secretary since.... wait.. Mark did Bambam...mm??"

"Mmm.... Yep" Mark said

"Aarrggghhh great!! Great!!" So I closed the call

What the hell is happening right now. I lost about fucking ₩40M!!!

"Mark, cancel the meeting. Reschedule it the day after tommorow at 2 pm. Send the guests some food, a driver to each them who will take him everywhere, also dont forget the bitches on their hotel room this night. So they won't be mad and enjoy their day in Seoul. We should find out this people first then we can do the meeting you know we don't want those investors find out about it and they will cut off what they invested"

"Jaebum are your chin okay? It seems hurt or disorder?" Idk what happen with my chin everytime i get mad

"WHAT THE--- JUST SHUT UP COULD YOU?!"

"I'm kidding okay?! I'm the hyung here. I'm the one who find out about this and you aren't even saying say thank you. Tch. Bitch" Mark mumbled but i can hear it clearly

"Yeah yeah t-t-thank ehm ehm y-you hyung for every thing. You are the best man i have here"

"Wow. A man like Jaebum who says sorry and thank you only to his parent, just said thank you to me. No problem Jaebumie..."

"Dont Jaebumie me. JB or Deffsoul better"

He just rolled his eyes.

"11.59. Can't wait till Jackson come!!!" Mark said

Then Jackson come in

"Jaebum? Is markie doing something bad to you?"

"No..."

"Mark you better tell me what happen between you two because he seems on a bad mood. Did you do something wrong with the paper or the work or anything? I told you this job doesn't suit you. If you are bored you can--"

"YES I AM JACKSON. I AM IN THE BADMOOD SO DON'T ASK ABOUT THIS PROBLEM IN FRONT OF ME. AND IT'S NOT HIS FAULT OKAY DON'T WORRY. HE ALWAYS DID A GREAT JOB. SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP LET'S JUST EAT CAN WE?!"

"Hey easy bro easy. Okay okay. Markie... I bring you organic pasta baby~ ehm. And Jb today i bring you this Strawberry Milk. You love it right? And it's from organic strawberries just for your information"

"Yeh"

"So let's check your bento?" Mark suggested

So i opened the bento that Youngjae made

"Is that a cat? With N word?" Jackson said

"Y-you right..."

"Why cat? And.. strawberry on the veggie salad? He knows you so well.. you are so lucky that he good at cooking. And... Where's the egg? I think you used to love egg"

"I told him don't put the egg...."

But why cat? Oh i remember that i said i miss Nora right? So cat with N stand for Nora? Did he... by any case... Heard it?

"Hey why you're smiling? You're so cuteeee if you are smiling like this bcs you're eyes is gone Jaeboooommmm" Mark said. Did i just smile?

"I think there's something behind this cat bento?"

Then i got a phone call. From Deffsoul company's choreographer, Kim Yugyeom, the Co-CEO.

"Ya Im Jaebum!!! You-you are going to lost the Jeju buildings for our company!! The guest from Berlin will cut off everything that he invested with us and gave that Jeju Building to KBC World tv entertaiment company"

"FIRST I'M A HYUNG YOU LIL' BRAT!!! AND.. WHAT?! WHY THE KBC WANTS THAT JEJU?! THE BUILDING IS JUST LIKE A FUCKING HOUSE WITH 2ND FLOOR"

I know that the building is just an ordinary house in the middle of the huge field. But imagine what if KBC take it, they're going to destroy the house and make a new great company on that huge field. And my plan is to destroy the house and made a great new Kpop-Hotel DeffSoul in Jeju. So it's a hotel with artists from entertaiment company that work with me as the decoration. Like JYP artists pictures in the wall for the decoration, wax sclupture of it, play their song 24/7 etc. They'll ruin my plan!!

"You asked me why? Seriously hyung... ofc KBC wants it!! I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THE REASON. A NEW TV CHANEL COMPANY OF COURSE!!"

"Yes.. but... why he wants to give that to KBC not us"

"He said we are making fun of him as we cancel the meeting. And MOSTLY because of--"

"Okay let's reschedule the meeting today at 3.00 p.m"

"YAH IM JAEBUM I'M NOT DONE YET!! Mostly because he knows about Baek Ah Yeon MV making issue!"

"First i'm hyung!! And, wyd all this time as my co-CEO?! How can Bambam knew the issue before you and how can you let an investor know about the issue?! WYD ALL THIS TIME HUH?! HELPING BAMBAM ON HIS BUSSINESS OR FUCKING BAMBAM?!" I shouted

Just how can that Berlin investor knows about the issue?

"MAKE SURE HE WON'T TELL ANOTHER INVESTORS ABOUT IT. AND WHEN BAMBAM'S HERE, TELL HIM TO GIVE YOU THE NAME LIST OF EVERY EMPLOYEES WHO BAMBAM MENTION AS WEIRD BEFORE AND CHECK THEM ALL. ONE. BY. ONE!!" I close the call, put my bento back to my bag then i leave them

"Where are you going?!" Jackson this time

"HOME!! so finish your food then go home safely" i said as i left them in my office

As i reached the lift, a receptionist ran to me

"Excuse me,sir. I was from your office but Mr. Tuan said you were going. Where are you going?"

"Why? Mind your own bussiness. And.. What is it?"

"Mm.. i'm sorry but Mr. Im asked me to make sure you eat your lunch and give you this. But this is the lunch time and you are not eating your lunch with Mr. Tuan and his husband... This is from Mr. Im" she said giving me a paper bag

"From Mr. Im? My dad?"

"No.. i mean Mr. Im Youngjae, your wife. He came here some minutes ago. He said it's cold outside so he brought you this just in case you need it" oh yeah. he is Im Youngjae the wife of owner and CEO Im Jaebum. But what is it?

I take it and then the lift open. So I go to the Basement looking for my car. As i want to drive myself to the bar, i see this paper bag. So before i start the engine, i decide to open this bag.

He brought me a coat. Well yeah it's autumn. Autumn in Seoul is always windy. And what is it? A cute cat thermos.. wow it's seaweed soup inside? It's not my birthday. I'm born on January. Winter. Is it his birthday? Oh yeah it's 17th September. Okay i'll at least say happy birthday to him and drive myself to the bar.

So i'm driving the street and... i think i know the man who's walking at the sidewalk with a thin coat....

So i'm driving slowly near the sidewalk... and.. yeah that's right. I know that figure

Choi Youngjae, my unloved wife

He send me my coat, and a warm seaweed soup while he's walking the street with a thin coat

Youngjae is so sweet don't you think? Poor Youngjae , he doesn't love Jaebum, Jaebum doesn't love him; but he acts like he's a good wife because of some reasons

He's my precious otter 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 232 53
[Completed] Her 17 years old crush suddenly get married to another girl. Her fairytale-like dream got crash in a second when the guy kneel down to pr...
29.3K 801 46
When JaeBum gets kicked out of his house his friends and Youngjaes friends come together and convince Youngjae to let him live with him. Youngjae bei...
26.7K 612 20
Mark: Love ... is not something you can share. Loving someone means you should give your heart, mind, and your body to the one you love. Jinyoung: Th...
51.4K 498 30
𝗚𝗢𝗧𝟳 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 ➪ ᴊᴇɴɪ ᴍʏᴏᴜɪ ------------------------------ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗�...