Bullied By One Direction (One...

By fakingsmiles

I feel alone. I've always felt alone. But now I feel more alone than ever. I'm torn. I'm about to break down... More

Bullied By One Direction (One Direction Fanfiction)
Chapter 2 - It has barely started.
Chapter 3 - Make the impossible possible.
Chapter 4 - Expect the unexpectable.
Chapter 5 - Surprises from different corners.
Chapter 7 - Hidden Secrets
Chapter 8 - Starbucks Breakdown
Chapter 9 - The Lost Weekend: Day 1
Chapter 10 - The Lost Weekend: Day 2
Chapter 11 - Not the right distraction.
Chapter 12 - We are beautiful.
Chapter 13 - Kill them with kindness.
Chapter 14 - So many questions, such a few answers.
Chapter 15 - Every teardrop is worth it's fall.
Chapter 16 - Light made of fire.
Chapter 17 - NO MORE.
Chapter 18 - The truth.
Chapter 19 - Taking love too far.
Chapter 20 - From blood to curly ball sack hair.
Chapter 21 - Gone. One word, so much damage.
Chapter 22 - I won't change.

Chapter 6 - The Rachel Girl

15.4K 320 37
By fakingsmiles

The Rachel Girl

Chapter 6

Today is gonna be a weird day. Today is the day of Harry’s Senior Party. You can compare it with the Lost Weekend. We stay there the whole weekend, something I completely want to avoid, and we do as he preach. We drink, dance, play games in the way he wants it. Probably he is going to hire some whores, which he always does as Connor says. People he invited are not allowed to leave for the whole weekend, but other people do come and go.

I’m actually really scared. He wants me there for some reason. I’m not his favourite classmate as you noticed. Connor also said there are gonna be a lot of people. He’s the popular guy, so I kind of expect a huge party with everything included. 

‘‘RING RING RING RING BANANAPHONE’’

My ringtone fills the room and I check the ID which says Connor is calling. I press the green button and a very welcoming hello fills my phone.

‘‘HAY!’’ [C]

‘‘Wow Connor, why so happy?’’ [S]

‘‘Well, i’m not really happy I am just really confused and really nervous you know just like that time i got a really sweet birthday present hehe yes yes that was nice and you know you know you know when im nervous i always have this really funny word word word vomit hehehe’’ [C]

‘‘Wauw.. That’s.. Awesome but why are you confused?’’ [S] I ask him, wondering what could be on his mind. I never talked with him while he was in this way.

‘‘Well..’’ Now his voice gets more serious..’’ I was thinking last night.. Harry might have a crush on you?’’ WHAT.

Those seven words pressed in my ears like a bomb was exploded. That is the funniest thing i’ve heard in the last couple of weeks.

‘‘Funny Connor. Really funny.’’ [S]

‘’No i’m serious. He looks in a way at you.. I don’t know man. He is totally hiding something. And I can’t figure out what. Oh and the fact he never asked me to one of his big parties cause you know i’m still that weird creepy boy. An outsider.’’ [C]

I sigh, and wave his crazy idea away. I’m sure he invited me cause he just wants to play a trick on me. Not because he likes me. And by the way, nice way of expressing that he likes me.

‘’No Connor. Forget it. But, i’m with you on that he is hiding something. When I look into his eyes.. I don’t know. I see revenge, lust, anger. It’s really confusing. And weird.’’ [S]

I hear Connor sighing, and I think about the feeling you have when you know someone likes you. That feeling that there is somebody on this world who wakes up everyday, thinking of new ways to get your attention. Somebody who pleads to get a smile of you. Somebody who worships you. Obviously I can’t have an admirer. I mean, look at me!

I have never considered myself as ugly. Others did. That’s what makes me think i’m ugly. 

What is the actual definition of being ugly? Not having the right nose shape? Not being thin enough? Not having a nice and soft skin? 

That’s called imperfection. And I call that humanity.

The person who invented ‘ugly’ must be very perfect to say things like that about others. Being imperfect is not what you defines. Being ‘pretty’ is not what you defines either. It’s about what’s inside. It’s about the way you treat people. 

Someone who is imperfect and has a pretty heart, comes further in this world than someone who is ‘pretty’ and has an imperfect heart.

Unfortunatly, in this society the ‘pretty’ one with an imperfect heart wins. But hey, welcome to our loving friendly generation.

‘‘Hello? Are you still there?’’ Worryness takes Connors voice over, I totally forgot I was still on the phone!

‘‘Yes yes i’m alive but hey school starts soon so i’m coming down there aye?’’ [S]

‘‘Okay see ya!’’ [C]

I hang up the line, and sigh. My life pretty much exists out of sighing. It’s like setting my problems free. For a few moments.

I grab my keys and yell a bye into my again empty house. My mum is doing some project with my Dad and some of those foster children. People in the fostercare see them as the most loving people in the world, they seem as parents other children never had. But in reality, they forget about their own daughter. 

***********

When I arrive at school, everyone is playing that song again. Strange. But now the hot topic in our class is instead of the 5 jerks, Harrys senior party. Girls talk about what they are wearing, with which boys they are hooking up. Girls always complain about guys treating them as a piece of meat. But they don’t do a better job theirselves.

I bump into someone, and I notice it’s Connor. He was walking with some girl.

‘‘Hey!’’ I say, but Connor doesn’t notice me and keeps his full attention on the blonde girl. She has obviously hair extensions but a sweet face and except for the extensions, she seems normal. That’s what I thought before she started talking and giggling and keeping her hand like she always is dragging a bag around.

‘’So I saw that and I was like wow that’s so awesome!’’ Unknown girl says with a hysterical high pitched girly voice. She already annoys me.

‘‘Yes! That’s really cool!’’ Connor replies happily and seems like he has forgotten totally about me. He seems different, his smile is a little bit wider and his eyes shine a bit more.

I wave obviously with my hand in front of him, making him notice me. Finally he turns around, and his smiles fades a bit away. How many smiles have i fade away in the last couple of years? A lot. 

‘‘Hey..’’ Connor says not really enthusastically. I frown my eyebrows, and I look at him questionly.

‘’Oh.. yeah.. This is Rachel.. Rachel, Sarah.’’ Connor points at me like i’m some kind of plastic bag. Then he turns around and acts like i’m invisible. What is he doing? Is this some kind of joke?

The Rachel girl gives me a mean bitchy glare and looks with her eyes up and down my body. I’m ready for another vile joke about my clothes or hair or face or whatever. But it doesn’t comes. She turns to Connor and keeps talking like I am never introduced. What a mean mean mean person. Okay i’m just gonna say it. She’s a cunt.

Why does she acts like that to me while she’s so nice to Connor? Why does Connor acts like this? This morning when he called me, it seemed like nothing was wrong. Now look at him!

O god. Did he seriously wrapped his arm around her waist? Is she his new girlfriend or something? 

God I sound like a jealous teenager. Which I am obviously not. I am not jealous. I’m just trade out. Well. Maybe. A bit jealous. Just a bit.

I walk after them and when they start talking about English, which I love, I invite myself in the conversation.

‘’Oh yeah I love that book! Don’t you think the epilogue was just sick? I loved it!’’ I put on a fake big smile, but when I said the last word of the sentence, they both share weird looks and then look at me with the same weird smirk. They look at me like i’m a total stranger.

What is wrong with Connor?

Now I really feel trade out. It just.. I thought this time it would be different. I thought Connor would be different. I thought we understood each other, we are in the same boat. But no, seems like every nice person is the same.

Just like April. He gets one offer to climb the social tree and he takes it. While leaving me alone at the bottom.

Well Connor, the faster you rise the harder you fall. And I’m gonna make you realise that. In the Lost Weekend. You will regret with whole your heart that you left me on my own.

*************************

I clench my teeth together, and ball my fist. I walk the whole day behind Connor and The Rachel girl, and i am listening to their over happy and over excited conversation. He looks happier than he ever seemed with me. 

She even took my place next to Connor! 

I hate being trade out.

We walk through the halls of the modern building, and Connor and Rachel separate their ways, because Connor has PE and Rachel and I have Geography. I hope she’s not going to sit next to me.

We walk into the classroom, and immediatly she walks to her bunch of girly girls. And these don’t have a sweet face, they include orange tan, fake nails, and too short tops.

The ones who always laugh at me and the ones who always join Harrys clique. The ones who have inside vile jokes about me. Nice friends, Rachel.

I go sit behind them, and I hear them have a conversation which probably wasn’t meant to be heard by everyone but still was loud enough so everyone could hear.

‘‘Guys I got Connor wrapped around my finger.’’ A bunch of giggles raises, and it turns scary. What a bitch! She’s using him!

‘‘He’s not really hot though. But yeah he’s the only date who is available.’’ Another barbie look a like says.

‘‘Well i’ll make him wear something else than black.’’ Rachel says and the bitchy smirk doesn’t leave her face.

The girls laugh, and I feel anger rising in me. She god damn using him for that stupid Senior Party! I know that I didn’t join this class at the start of the year, but when I got her in the middle of the semester, I was the one who took initative to be friends with Connor! I bet she wants to flirt with him and hook up, and after this weekend she’ll have another guy!

I don’t want Connor to get hurt.

‘‘And you know, that new girl, Sarah? She’s a bitch. And bitches will go down. I’ll take care of that.’’ Rachel looks over her shoulder and sends me bitchy daggers. I shrink a bit, scared by the amount of anger in her eyes.

A histerical high pitched bunch of laugthers get releaved of their group.

The grip in my fist gets tighter, and I clench my teeth more to keep my scream inside. I want to yell so bad. I want to yell at them, that they have no right to touch or hurt my friend.

Want to hurt my one and only friend? You’ll first have to pass by me.

-----------------

I felt yesterday so bad cause I was late and I thought yes i can't let them down so I stayed up until 3am to write, and I wanted to upload but then the wifi connection wasn't working so i'm sorry! But now its back :)

oh and let's just pretend like the boys are in senior year when WMYB gets released. I know it's not true but that's why this is called fiction.

And you guys have no idea what it means to wake up everyday and see new people fanned/voted/commented , it means so much to me and it makes me really happy so thankyou :)

oh I'll take it down, 25 votes?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 40 16
As I stood there looking at myself I knew right at that moment how much hated what I had saw. Not everything is as it seems. I would laugh, smile, an...
3.4K 63 44
I had one chance. One chance to escape the hell in which I was living. One chance to break away from the life I never wanted in the first place. One...
1K 366 16
lets get something clear, i hate one direction. so, why? dear lord, was i plucked from my hometown, and beautiful gym, and friends, flew half across...
1.7K 54 21
Hi I'm Angela I'm 17 years old and I'm in the twelfth grade. I cut . I'm fat . I'm ugly . I'm worthless . I'm me .Everyone thinks I'm the one who is...