The Girls Are All Grown Up

By NoelW16

The PowerPuff Girls were the undefeated heroes of the City of Townsville, the sisters had many foes and chall... More

Copyright
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Note
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Note
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Dedicated: To you
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Note
NeW note
Other Stories + Coffee Rambles
Update Note

Ch. 26

3.5K 125 27
By NoelW16

To update you guys:

- my novel is going very well- I'm still writing and revising it (those who don't know I'm planning on selfpublishing a scifi novel sometime this year or early 2019).

- my poetry collection is getting ready for selfpublishing (I'm going back over the grammar etc.)

- and The Girls Are All Grown Up and The Fastest Girl will be the fanfictions I focus on right now (sorry, Linh Vacker fans). Once they are done I can get to my other fanfics...

Thank you MeanEmeraldGreen

As thanks, here's a chapter with mostly Butchercup ;)

*****

''You're just gonna hide some more? That's your plan?" Butch asked incredulously.

''And what's your plan? To stalk me some more?" Buttercup retorted, crossing her arms as she scowled at him.

''Well it sounds better than your idea.''

''What would you know, Butch?" She snapped.

''That you're itching for a fight, a fight you've been waiting years for,'' Butch came closer to her, leaning closer to her face.

''We both know I could kick your butt any day,'' she said, but she didn't move away.

''I didn't say you couldn't.''

She could feel her cheeks heating up, and she really hoped it was to dark for him to notice. ''Then what are you saying?"

''Just let me help for once woman!'' He groaned, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

''Where would the fun be in that?" Buttercup muttered to herself as she watched him.

''Well it would be considerably more fun than wasting away and trying to hide,'' he said, glancing at her.

She could feel her eye twitch, right before she launched herself at him- her fist ready to hit his face. But he easily dodged.

And they went back and forth, attacking and dodging.

Butch laid face down on the ground, groaning from where Buttercup had kicked him in the head. Though she herself had no remorse, standing right next to him and nudging him with her foot.

''Told you I could beat your butt any day,'' she said smugly, crossing her arms in triumph.

''How do your powers even still work after not using them for years?" Butch asked, sitting up slowly and rubbing his face with one of his hands.

She faltered for a moment,''Uh....''

He smirked, snapping his fingers in front of her face a few times to get her attention,''Butter?"

''What?" She jerked back, glaring at him to hide her blush.

''You zoned out after gazing into my handsome face,'' Butch said, flipping his hair exaggeratedly. Or at least trying to, his hair was too short for it to work very well.

But he got her to laugh.

Right before she shoved him that is.

Sighing, she decided to give him at least one answer,''I don't know about Bubbs or Bloss, but I did use my powers a few times over the years...when it was necessary.''

Butch stared at her,''So you didn't completely walk away from everything?"

''I-'' she frowned,''Only when I had no other option!''

''Not what I'm hearing,'' Butch shrugged,''You did just beat me to a pulp with your powers- and there were other options instead of using lasers.''

She scowled,''So I didn't completely pretend like I had no powers-''

''Even though that was part of the deal you and your sisters had?" He interjected, watching her carefully.

She hesitated,''Not...exactly.''

Butch blinked at her reply, he'd expected her to snap at him or rip his head off for even asking.

She glanced around them, this wouldn't be the place to talk if she was going to tell him anything. She looked back at him, only to see him floating two feet above her.

He raised an eyebrow,''You coming?''

She just grinned at him.

*****

It was like playing tag, except they were in the sky- in the clouds where they wouldn't be worried about someone seeing them. They stayed by each other, not letting the other out of their sight.

''So the disappearing act was Blossom's idea?" Butch felt the need to clarify.

''Yeah, but the deal wasn't that we'd never use our powers again- so I wasn't breaking any agreement.''

''What exactly was the deal?"

''That we would consider the PowerPuff Girls dead, we wouldn't contact each other- unless absolutely necessary- and we stayed away,'' Buttercup mumbled.

''Why in the world would you agree to that?" Butch demanded.

''If you want to find out the rest, you're going to have to work for it,'' Buttercup smirked at him.

''Like what?" Butch eyed her suspiciously.

''Oh, I don't know- maybe... give me a thousand dollars?" She winked at him.

''Are you kidding me?!''

''I need it to get a hotel for awhile, and I don't want anyone to know where I am- so give me the money to pay for it,'' she shrugged,''And every week I'll give you a few more details to help you put it all together.''

''And let me guess, each week you get more money?" He asked drily.

''Well, if you're offering...''

''Is see how you survived so long by yourself, manipulating innocent people,'' he mockingly shook his head at her.

Buttercup snorted,''You're a villain who runs the City of Townsville- you've got money to spare.''

He glared at her,''Fine.''

''Fine,'' she responded with a raised eyebrow.

''Good!'' he grit his teeth.

''GOOD!!'' she growled at him

''We have a deal then!'' he yelled.

''I guess we do!'' She shouted back at his face.

*****

Okay! I updated!

I'll update more soon, but I don't know how soon yet :(

Again, please keep in mind that I am very busy in my life, and staying up until 2am or 4am on weekends to update for you guys wears anybody down.

Especially when during the daytime I'm writing and revising a scifi novel.

But you guys are so sweet and patient, and thank you all so so much for your support!! <3

Love ya guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 388 16
The Powerpuffs and Rowdyruffs have been enemies for years, and Bubbles is over it. At seventeen years old, she goes to the park to find some solace...
23.9K 543 21
Book 2 of PPGZxRRBZ and PPGxRRB Collide After the epic collision of the PPGZ and RRBZ to their original Counterparts PPG and RRB. They are doing wel...
18.4K 732 35
The girls team up with the Rowdyruff boys and the Stongershine girls to defeat all their worst enemies. Romance, adventure, and action!
1.3K 50 20
❝ 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘩 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘒𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘦, 𝘳π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘒𝘡 𝘺𝘒. ❞ The Powerpuff Girls, ex super heroes, start a not so popular ba...