Pepperoni and Jelly

De Jesstyles08

Mais

Pepperoni and Jelly
LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!
The only single Pringle
Rehersal? I Think Not.
Wait, Did I Miss Something?
The Apologie of Food.
MMA
Authors Note Dont Get To Excited

Prologue

42 1 0
De Jesstyles08

Hi my name is Aria Montgomery. I have (almost) black hair that is about half way down my back and blue eyes. Oh and my most favourite feature of myself, my dimples. My half brother is Zayn Malik. Yes THE Zayn Malik of One Direction! My best friends are Rebeka (Beck), Sunwoo (Sunni), Catherine (Cat) and Amy (mimi). We all live near the beach due to the fact we live in South Australia and couldn't find houses with pools near our school, Rosewood High. It's almost summer holidays and we can't wait because it means there's only 4 more weeks until the One Direction concert and we get backstage passes!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
288K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
313K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...