MMA

Aria's POV

It was 2 weeks thought the holidays and I had been so bored and decided to look for a job. I came across a MMA (Mixed Marshal Arts) training gym and looked there.

"Can I help you?" A tall, buff man asked walking towards me.

"Yes actually. I was wondering if you needed any new trainers or anything."

"No I wasn't but I could use a little extra help around here."

"So when can I start?" I asked only then realising how bitchy I was.

"Now."

__________

Maddie's POV

I was walking to Aria's house for a sleepover. As I was walking I decided to take the short cut which I only used when Aria was with me because she liked watching the advanced class at some MMA club thingy. I was going to 15 minutes early so I decided to watch the MMA club. As I walk in I see Aria training and thought 'what the fuck'.

"Aria! What are you doing here!?" I shouted because (a) she was half way across the room and (b) she was climbing a really high rope.

She dropped down and landed on her feet like a cat. She was really sweaty, yuck!

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here." She replied.

"I was taking the short cut and found you, well, here!" I said giggling a little at the end.

________

Zayn's POV

I was watching TV when I heard Aria walk in. I'd been looking for her the whole day and she wasn't answering her phone.

"Where have you been?" I asked stubbornly

"Training, why? Did you think I was 'banging' Ashton again?" She replied sarcastically.

"No. I was just asking."

"Why do you care."

"Anyway, what are you training for?"

"MMA."

"Mom is not going to be happy about this."

"I swear to god if you tell her I WILL rip your arm off!" She said, threateningly.

After she said that I just walked off to watch some more TV.

Hey Jelly tots! I'm sorry but the book will have slow updates and I will try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for being so patient! 😁