I've Always Been Around (Camr...

By StrongWarrior13

Lauren and Camila have always seemed to be best friends, attached at the hip some would say. That all change... More

I've Always Been Around
Chapter 1: Pizza Place
Chapter 2: Pushing You Away
Chapter 3: Meeting Her
Chapter 4: Introducing Baylor
So Sorry
Chapter 5: Italy Lovin'
Chapter 6: Cheater Cheater Best Friend Eater
Chapter 7: Remembering Sunday
Chapter 7 Part 2: Lauren's response
Chapter 8: Breaking Up
Chapter 9: Gravity
Chapter 10: Shades Of Cool
Not an update: So Sorry! Update Soon!
Chapter 11: The Family Meeting
Chapter 12: My Sweet Mind
Chapter 13: Camila Knows
Chapter 15: The Morning After
Chapter 16: All You Never Say
Chapter 17: I Need Closure
Chapter 18: Nirvana
SEQUEL
Nirvana Cover
NIRVANA'S UP
First Chapter

Chapter 14: Body Electric

27.9K 739 621
By StrongWarrior13

**Contains explicit content.**

*Lauren's P.O.V*

Perks of small town bars is they almost never ID you unless you make a scene.  I smiled to myself as the burning sensation hit the back of my throat.  Slamming the 4th shot glass on the bar, I squinted to take in my surroundings through my already blurred vision.  Loud music played and people screamed to talk over it.  Many old, sweaty man sat on bar stools holding a beer in their hand gave me an up down and smirked to themselves, undressing me with their eyes.

The bartender approached me from the other side of the bar, "Hey Pretty Lady, what are you drinking tonight?" He winked.

"Surprise me." I slurred out.

He came back with a martini glass with a pink liquid in it.  "My treat." He winked again.

"Thanks." I half smiled as I downed the alcoholic beverage.

I stumbled to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, examining myself.  I almost look foreign in my mind altered state.  My hair as knotty and messy but in a hot, sex hair kind of way.  My eyes shone more gold than green as they often did when I wasn't truly happy.  My mascara was still caked on my lashed making my face look more porcelain and doll like than normal.

Leading myself back to the bar, I decided two more shots of whatever I was given would do.  I could no longer stand the smell of smoke and grungy people that was thick through the air.

Tripping over my own feet I clamored into my car, the affect of the alcohol hitting me like a ton of bricks.  I swerved all over the road, getting distracted by every blinking light and noise the cars around me made.  I don't even know if I'm going towards home.

Where am I?  None of this looks familiar.  I scratched my head, through my mess of hair.

Suddenly I developed a one track mind.  Camila.  My thoughts ran rampant, thinking of every part of her.  Why does this always happen?  God she's so beautiful.  I can't focus.  I felt my truck lurch forward as I pushed the petal to the floor.

Although I slid from lane to lane, I never lost control.  I found myself running up the Cabello's pathway before I even knew what was going on.  How'd I even get here?

I pounded on the door, "Camila!" I slurred loudly.  "Open up!" I tripped over my own foot and almost fell as she swung the door open with a wild force.

"Lauren!   It's 3am!  What are you doing here?!" She hissed.

I giggled, "I wanted to see you."

*Camila's P.O.V*

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, refocusing on Lauren who was giggling in my doorway.  Luckily my parent's and Sofi were at my Grandparent's house for the night so I wouldn't get questioned about the late night/early morning visitor.

"I wanted to see you." She repeated.  This time her giggling stopped and her voice husked low.

"Lauren," I started but she took a step closer and I saw her trip over herself.  "Lauren, you're drunk."

Lauren shook her head, "No, Camzi. I just wanted to see you." her voice stung my heart.

It was my turn to shake my head, "I can't believe you drove over here like this, come inside."

I was angry, especially because we haven't talked in so long but then again I couldn't just leave her on my door step.

I closed the door behind us and I watched her stumble, trying really hard to get up the stairs.  I followed her into my room.  She kicked off her shoes and laid down on my bed.  Despite her being so drunk her mind at least where to generally take her.

She patted the spot next to her. "Camz," she whined. "Come here."

I hesitated but couldn't help but oblige, my strong feels for her taking over my body.  I looked at her next to me, just the moonlight dancing across her skin.  It reminded me of the night of our first kiss.

Lauren broke the silence, "You are very beautiful."

"You are very drunk." I responded in a shaky voice.

Lauren frowned, "Why do you keep saying that, Camzi?

"Because it's true."

She looked at me, her eyes twinkling, "You mean, I couldn't want to come see you just because?"

I shook my head, "No, that's not how this works." I said quietly, knowing that if she actually comprehended what I was saying she'd forget it by morning.

Her fingers brushed my cheek and I shivered at her slightest touch.  She smiled, "You know, when you kiss me my heart begins to start going thump thump really hard."

"Mine too." I admitted, taking advantage the fact that she would soon not remember this conversation.

"I like it," she whispered, inching her face closer to mine.

Her nose brushed mine and I couldn't take it anymore.  I closed the gap between us and smashed my lips against hers.

Her breath reeked of alcohol but for a moment I didn't care, I was doing what I crave more and more everyday.

Lauren's fingers wrapped around my hair near the back of my neck as she bit my lower lip.  I groaned in pleasure.

Suddenly she pulled away and looked at me.  "Camila?"

"Yes Lauren?" I questioned, out of breath.

"I love you." She murmured before gluing her lips back on mine, not giving me a time to respond.

I had to remind myself that she was drunk and she didn't really mean it.  I had to remind myself that I was just her rebound and in the morning it would be over.  The pure bliss would end with blank memories and a hang over.

Tears brimmed around my eyes and I tried so hard to blink them away but failed miserably as they slipped down my cheek.  Lauren pulled away when she noticed the kiss turned salty.

Running her thumb under my eye, she looked at me carefully. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head lightly, forcing a smile.  "Nothing, I just love you too." I said, meaning it way more than she could ever know.

Lauren smiled a goofy, drunken smile.

I didn't want to talk anymore.  I didn't want to come to terms with everything.  I just wanted to be here, kissing Lauren.

I reconnected her plump, pink lips with mine, quickly snaking my tongue into her mouth.  I felt her smirk against the kiss but she quickly made her tongue meet mine and we tangled up in one another.

My hands on her shoulders, while her arms were wrapped around my waist crushing my body into hers.  She bit my lower lip, sucking on it softly, then disconnected our lips.  I whimpered at the loss of contact.

Soon her lips hit my neck.  Leaving long, wet kisses in a line leading to my ear, before grabbing the lobe between her teeth and biting it gently.  "Lauren," I moaned as she let her tongue trail back down my neck.

She nibbled my collarbone and found my pulse point, sucking on it.  It seemed like she had thrown all the gentleness of before the the wind as she sucked hard on my neck and scratched at my abdomen with her fingernails.

Lauren pulled away and tore my shirt off my body, reattaching her teeth to my skin.  They scraped lightly down my body until her lips met the center of my chest right in between my breasts.  Taking my lack of bra to her advantage she began to massage both of them with each of her palms.

Moans flew out of my mouth, I could barely contain myself.  I didn't even care that I was about to give my virginity to my drunk best friend whom I've been in love with for years and I know doesn't feel the same way, because in this moment everything she did felt so good.

She kissed down my abdomen harshly and yanked down my pajama pants.  She bit her lip, examining every part of me.  I drew in a sharp breath when she suddenly began to blow into the crease of my center.

"Fuck,, Lauren. Fuck." I cursed and a tingling sensation ran through my body.

I felt her pull my wet lower lips apart, her warm breath leaving goosebumps on my skin.  She bit my inner thigh and kissed right until she reached in between my legs, then reverted back to her beginning position to start the torture again.

I moaned loudly, "Jauregui just fuck me!" I snapped.

An evil twinkle grew in Lauren's eyes.  "Mmm," her lips vibrated against me. "Feisty."

I felt a burst of euphoria as I felt her tongue push into a set of walls no one had ever touched before.  I could help but let moans and hitched breaths leave my system.

Her tongue flicked against my clit as if she had been fucking girls her entire life.  Two fingers roughly pushed inside of me and I drew in a breath from slight pain.

The pain wore away quickly and turned into the most pleasurable thing I had ever encountered.

With a few swirls of Lauren's tongue and her fingers pounding inside me, it didn't take long for me to reach my peak.  I would have been embarrassed by my clear virgin performance in the climax department if Lauren wasn't so drunk.  She just happily licked me clean not saying a word.

She climbed back up to my face with a quirky smile.  "You taste good." she admitted.

"Oh my god!  Lo!" My cheeks grew hot and I buried myself into her chest, embarrassed.

"That was nice." Lauren slurred, bringing me back to reality and reminding me that she was in fact, drunk.

She pulled her shirt off and threw her bra across the room.  Her hands unwrapped themselves from my thighs and slid her jeans and panties off her body, leaving her naked next to me.

My eyes danced over her perfect body.  My hormones got the best of me and I climbed on top of her, straddling her.  I pushed my lips on hers, a little taken aback by still being about to taste myself on her tongue.  Her nails dug into my bare ass which sent me overboard,

I thrusted my hip against hers and earned a moan, which promptly sent me into overdrive.  I slid my hand in between us and tickled the opening to her moist folds.  She took in a breath and bit down on my lip.

I stuck one single finger in probing lightly but Lauren would have no part of that.  She shoved her hand down and on top of mine, forcing another finger in and edging me to go faster.  Her hand guided mine for a while.  I didn't mind though because Lauren was moaning all kinds of curse words.

Eventually she let go of my hand to run her fingers through my hair.  I kept up with the pace she was making me go but with every push I'd curl my fingers a little bit.

I must have hit the right spot.

"Camila!" Lauren moaned directly into my ear,  "Camz, fuck. Camila. YES."

Lauren's pelvis moved with my fingers.  Her calling my name in such a desperate state made me pump even faster into her body.

"Damn it." she cursed again. "I'm gonna-"

I shut her up by colliding my lips with hers.  Thrusting my entire body against her I felt her begin to tremble.  Slowly her body fell limp on the bed under me. I climbed off of her and laid my head on her chest, listening to her quickened heart beat.

Lauren help me close and played with my hair, humming happily until I heard a light snore coming from above me, indicating she fell asleep.

I have no idea what the morning will bring.  Waking up next to her naked, our clothes thrown about the room.  I pushed those thoughts away and tried to focus on the girl whose arms I was in.  For a moment I felt happy, deciding that just for right now I wasn't going to let the fact that she doesn't love me and that she's drunk ruin this for me.  Not for tonight at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 265 16
Camila was Lauren's crush/love since she was a kid, but Camila didn't know about it but she always sense her presence, knowing that she's always safe...
1.6K 101 8
Camila and Lauren are best friends, Camila recently broke up with her longtime boyfriend, Shawn. However, spending more time with her best friend the...
250K 5.7K 41
Camila has a crush on Lauren since a year. They have never talked before, just exchanged quick looks. Only one party and everything will change. Are...
593 43 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...