Tangled

By SweetSafey

Finishing highschool and entering into college is a new change. If that wasn't already enough, Lizzie got tra... More

Chap. 1- New city New people
Chap. 3- Enjoying
Chap. 4- First day of College
Chap. 5- Awkward
Chap. 6- Travelling by Bus
Chap. 7
Chap. 8- The Charming Guy
Chap. 9- Group project with Chad?
Chap. 10- which friend circle?
Chap.11 Rumour
Chap. 12- Khusbu's home
Chap 13- Lunch with Jerks
Chap. 14- Friend Request from Chad?
Chap.15 Found Chad with Rhea
Ch.16- Ready for the Party!

Chap. 2- Hot Neighbour

235 15 9
By SweetSafey

"Hey there" a voice woke me up from relaxing. A male voice. It took me time to realise an unfamilar voice. Robin's voice wasn't this matured and dad was already out to office then who is it? I might be dreaming again! But I wasn't asleep! I did hear a voice, similar and a sexy voice like Enrique! I closed my eyes.

"Hello" again same voice I heard and sat up panicking and turned my head to the left to see a guy standing in his balcony leaning forwards and looking at me. He was wearing a green shirt that matched his eye colour. His flawless skin with dark eye brows and sexy voice and he was greeting me.

"Hi" I replied back, not knowing what to say next. He stood straight I could see how tall he was and his sharp features and muscles! And his hair was left in a untidy which suited him. Woah! Did I just check him out? Seriously do I have nothing to do on earth rather than checking out my neighbour!! I cursed myself inside my head. I usually don't check out guys like this, I mean Emily does but that doesn't happen with me! Maybe that's the outcome of not being social for a few days!

"So u are Lizzie right?" He asked looking directly at me.

I was in a complete mess. My hair was tied up in a bun roughly and I wore a tee that said "little miss giggles". I looked like a fool actually. But he knew my name.

"How do u know?" I asked with an expression on my face which said he did a crime knowing my name.

"Your dad and my dad are co-workers!" He replied in a nervous voice.

"Oh yeah...sorry I don't know much about it!" I replied shyly.

"That's no prob! You will get introduced to everyone in the family meeting today evening." He smiled.

God I was half dead looking at his smile. Suddenly I was becoming self conscious about my look comparing it to his sexy voice and looks! His tall muscular figure while I was a tiny dwarf skinny girl!

I cursed myself for comparing myself!

But he will meet me in the eve. I guess dad forgot to inform us about the meeting.

It was sharp 3pm and I knew I had only 3 hours to get ready. Btw I m not that kind of girl who take hours to get dressed and put make up! It takes me half an hour to be ready and to dress Robin too!

My phone beeped. It was dad. He called to inform me about the meeting today. I quickly ran over to mum's bedroom to tell her about it. And came back to room.

I checked my whatsapp for any new msgs. There were none.

I started writing to Emily.

Me: hey Emy

Emily: lizz u won't believe what happened over the weekend here!

Me: what happened? :o

Emily: Dhruv...wel he took me to a movie! <3

Me: Aww...that's so sweet!

Emily: that's it! Nothing else happened! But I can tell he is totally into me!

Me: good for u girl! Well I too have something to say...

Emily: yea then say..

Me: well I am in the house now...and it's pretty good.

Emily: hmm....that's it? You have any new friends? What about guys? Anyone you like?

Me: Emy..actually we have the introduction thing in the evening but u know there is this cute guy whom I met in the balcony...

Emily: balcony? You alright?

Me: yeah! I mean he stays next door so we have balconies next to each other. And he is kind of good.

Emily: good? Tell me about it..whats his name?

Me: I forgot to ask his name..

Me: I gotta go. Bye

I turned off. I didn't knew what to tell. He was just a guy after all...I didn't like him! And he is my father's friend's son!

By the time I finished rearranging my stuff in the room it was 5pm. I decided to get ready beforehand. I changed into a black top with blue jeans which looked quite casual. Before stepping out of the room I decided to check if that guy is still in the balcony. I tip toed into the balcony, he wasn't there. But I could hear him, singing. Aww that sexy voice of his!

I closed the balcony door tight and came out of my room. Robin was still doing some non sense and mum was gettin ready. The door bell rang.

"I will get it" I said loudly getting close to the door.

"Hey Lizzie" I looked up to meet the same green pair of eyes looking down at me. He was the balcony guy. This I didn't expect. I expected my dad to reach home to be here n not him. What is his name?

"Hey...what's your name?" I asked looking away.

"I am Ethan. The meeting is being held downstairs and everyone is waiting for your family" he said and went off.

We had to be late. Not my fault, I was ready before anyone else. Dad reached late! But the evening was beautiful. I met with tons of other kids and very few of few of my age including Evan. He is a year elder to me and went to St.Mary too. It turned out us talking the whole evening sharing the common interest and he was actually very friendly.

Evan: so you like Avril?

Me: how did u know?

Evan: The other day her song was playing on your room..

Me: oh was it too loud?

Evan: Naah...your choice in music is good!

I blushed. I stupidly blushed so much I bet I turned as red as a tomato!

I came back home and went to sleep. I didn't dare to open the balcony door the next day. I couldn't resist the blush and that was awkward as I didn't want him to see that.

I opened my facebook. Hmm...102 notifications, 6 msgs and 2 news friend requests Well I Am not popular and so having this many things to check made me happy! I first checked the msgs of my dear friends and replied to them, followed by the notifications of comments and likes on my pic and statuses and then I checked the friend request. The first one was from Manisha, Sid's new girl friend! Yeah she is his 5th gf I guess. And the second one was "HeartBreaker Evan" the name made me jump over my seat. Was it the Evan next door? I checked his profile and saw his pics. I accepted him and instantly he was online.

He said: hi miss giggles.

Lizzie: impressive profile!

HeartBreaker Evan: I know! Yours is too crowded by the way.

Lizzie: heartbreaker? Y that?

He took a while to reply

HeartBreaker Evan: simply...it matches my personality..come out to the balcony.

My heart skipped a beat. I didn't know why he called me out. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a pair of pajamas. But I went out anyway.

He was already there out sitting down comfortably on his chair. I came and stood on the side of my balcony facing him expecting to hear something.

"Hey you free today eve? Evan asked.

I looked at his eyes borrowing deep inside mine. He had a carefree look on his face that kinda meant he was happy and hiding a laughter.

"Yeah...but why?" I asked slowly, trying to figure out what was going inside his mind.

"Let's go to the city centre. I am meeting up my friends for hangout and u can join in." He said relieved! His eye brows were relaxed but mine got tensed. He is my senior. I am going to study in his university in a few weeks. How can I hang out with his friends?

I started making up excuses. "Wel, you kno I just remember I have to take Robin outside in the eve...so I can't come!" I tried my best to pretend but failed miserably.

"Oh! But u said he wasn't well and needed rest a few mins ago!" He paused and continued "Lizzie look I am not forcing you! You said you were getting bored at home so thought of taking you to the hangout. It's gonna be fun! There would be other people too!" He assured me. His smile kind of promised me I m going to have a good time. I nodded my head in agreement.

I had one hour to get ready and I was nervous. Nervous because I didn't know what to wear. He just said hangout, does that mean some kind of movie or some park something? It's not a date btw but still there are going to be his friends and I had to make a good impression among the people I am going to study thereafter.

After 15 mins of searching about the right one, I gave up.

I hated these situations. I mean I dnt get my stuff at the right time! Or maybe my clothes run away from me secretly. I opened my whatsapp and typed to Emily.

Me: Em, help me out.

Emily: ya babes. What is it?

Me: Evan asked me out today eve for a hangout and I can't figure out what to dress up with.

Emily: omg he asked u out? Is it a date?

Me: no!! It's just a casual hangout with his friends! That's it. What should i wear?

Emily: depends on where you going..

Me: don't kno...he didn't say but most probably a park. Coz he said we would be back in an hour or so.

Emily: hmmm....if u are clueless then better go with casuals.

Me: thanks :) miss.expert

Emily: anytime!

I turned to my messy cupboard again and pulled out a pair of green jeans with a white top with an owl face on it. Yeah I loved this combination. I flew my hair open and was out to the living room.

Evan was already there, talking to my mum and his mum was also there. They were having a good time until I appeared and Evan asked my mum for permission! To my surprise mum agreed in a go! Usually she doesn't let me go out with guys! But anyways, she was okay with it and so I put on my shoes and woah m all ready...I thought!

What I didn't think was 'where were we going after all?'

Evan let out his laughter after coming out to the street.

"What's there to laugh?" I asked looking nervous. Was I looking that funny to him?

"No...no it's nothing! Well actually there is a change in plans." He said more seriously this time.

"Change in plans? What do you mean?" I asked sitting beside him in his Audi.

He didn't answer for a while. After coming to the highway he continued "well earlier we planned to meet at Aquatica! A water kingdom." He said

"Water kingdom? You didn't tell me that before! I didn't even get my swim clothes" I demanded to know the answer.

He smirked!

"Well...but then we changed the plans...we are going somewhere else!" He said and stopped.

My curiosity level increased. "Then where are we going now?" I asked looking at him and he made a face that implied I did a big mistake coming out with him.

##############################################################################################################################################

Voila, that's the end of another chapter! Where are they going btw? What's going to happen next? It all will be revealed in the next chapter.

Thank you so much for all the readers who have read my last chapter and this, I would really appreciate your comments and opinions on this! Please comment vote follow or message me anything you wanna say!

Next chapter in the next 3 days!

#SweetSafey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The New Sky By Dia

Teen Fiction

267 13 15
In every comic, movie and series there is always a supporting woman with the leading lady. What if the supporting woman takes the spotlight. All the...
56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
388 35 26
Lizzie Jones a Normal teenager she goes to Bragston High School she is the Captain of her dance team and she just broke up with her Ex boyfriend Erik...
9.2K 107 22
She moves. A new town and new experiences. Boys... well she doesn't have ANY EXPERIENCE. New people. New friends and she gets to see everyone's true...