Property of a Gordon

By TalatheWolf

He just kept smiling while shaking his head. "After you, Snowflake," he said, sweeping his hand, but I only g... More

Copyright/Warning
Property of a Gordon
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five (Kendall)
Chapter Five (Snowflake)
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen (Kendall)
Chapter Sixteen (Snowflake)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
A Thank You
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four (Kendall)
Chapter Twenty Four (Snowflake)
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty (Snowflake)
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine (Kendall)
Chapter Thirty Nine (Snowflake)
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (Kendall)
Chapter Forty Three (Snowflake)
Chapter Forty Four
Epilogue
Forty Three Facts for Forty Two Chapters
Future of the story/ Playlist
Patience of a Gordon
Another Thank You?
Property of a Gordon: Moments

Chapter Thirty (Kendall)

119K 5K 793
By TalatheWolf

Thank you JenJen_1777 for creating the ship name Snowken. So it is now between Snowken and Kenflake!

Chapter Thirty

Kendall's POV

To say that she was infuriating was very much an understatement. A woman similar to her was too extraordinary and complex to even be compared to such a simplistic word. She, my Snowflake, was more ineffable than anyone I had been acquainted with in my life.

One moment, she was reaching towards me, a tenderness rimming her eyes, leaving me to assume she felt as I felt towards her. However, when I attempted to draw a confession from her, she only closed me out in return. It was then I realized I had only succeeded in making a fool of myself.

Snowflake was the type to go as she pleased. Under certain circumstances, such as the one I unexpectedly presented her with, she was not likely to reveal her secrets to those around her. No, she would reveal only what she desired you to know and only when the timing was in her favor. That closed-off aspect she held so closely to herself angered me.

I had taken the risk and attempted to lead our conversation in the direction we had both avoided and stalled for too long. I had thought about it for some time and rehearsed the conversation within my thoughts. I had been prepared for any given scenario and was more than willing to fight against her had rejection been her chosen path. However, indecisiveness was not a course I had taken under consideration.

I was known for being a Gordon boy and knew well of the reputation my brothers and I had. I also happened to know I upheld my end of the reputation exceedingly well. I had executed many deals, earned several well-known clients, and installed respect into even those who held hatred towards me. Unfortunately, when it came to my Protector, my goals and rumored traits seemed to disappear.

When it came to her, I was no longer in control. Just as I planned the next footsteps, she swayed and I was no longer ahead. Just when I suspected I may have earned her affection, she pulled away.

I had tried to verbally convey my emotions towards her gently as I feared doing so any other way would scare her, but she had interrupted me. She had stalled the long-awaited conversation further for her own selfish reasons. She had not even considered listening to me. So I simply dealt into her game and kicked her out.

I had thought perhaps after the kiss we had shared, she would come to the realization that I felt as she had in the forest and listen to reason. However, Snowflake was the one factor that I considered unpredictable for a valid reason. She had proved the theory correct in my office.

I had taken her animalistic side into consideration, but I could not bring myself to care for the opinion of others, even just this once. I had done everything in my life in the utmost correct ways and never gave into the temptation women presented, as Calyx freely did. I had never given into a dirty deal, as my father had many times. I had sacrificed much for what I had but was not willing to sacrifice her.

Snowflake was something I had not predicted for my future. She unknowingly held beauty but never used it to her advantage as so many other women did. She prided herself over her large canines and thick claws, yet she was innocent. She has had more than enough chances to kill me, yet she had almost sacrificed her own life for mine. Most of all, she was the one person I would easily give my own life for.

I had planned to ignore her until she was prepared to share her emotions with me. I had been satisfied with the plan, however, Snowflake was my blind spot as I mentioned. I had still been furious with her when I fell asleep, but I then heard her screams. It was around then that I realized I would always find myself returning to her.

I did not think it through nor did I hesitate. I simply ran into her room through the joining door only to realize she was having a nightmare. I should have quietly left, letting her ride it through alone. She would eventually wake and cease her screaming. However, my anger quickly evaporated, and I gingerly held her throughout most of the night, whispering soothing words.

She fell asleep soundlessly, yet I did not leave right away. I savored the moment, only holding her and enjoying the feel of her constant heartbeat on my chest. I was afraid to leave only for her to return to her screaming. She had truly been scared based on the tears that I had brushed away.

It was then that I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my night holding her in my arms. I wanted to be able to wake up and open my eyes to her innocent, sleeping face. I wanted, more than anything, for my Snowflake to be the first thing I awoke to and saw each day.

I had left her room before she stirred, with much reluctance, as I knew she would not want to wake with me in her bed. She would only be confused since I was positive she had not woken fully during her nightmare.

I looked into the steel cell briefly, however long enough to see his odd eyes were harboring rage reserved for me. They had been the sole reason for my being able to detect he was a werewolf. No human could possibly possess eyes so amber.

"Are you prepared to apologize for your lack of manners?" I asked calmly, knowing his answer. Nolan was a man of pride, something I was selfishly glad for at the moment.

"Tsk tsk, Prince. What would the world think if they knew you were seduced by a werewolf, much less your very own Protector. Of course, she is-"

I gave a flick of my hand before the guard hesitated, and the air whined around the chain as it snapped against Nolan's bare back. He let out a hiss of air, clenching his teeth as if it would take some of the pain away.

His back was covered in varying shades of both blue and purple, enough that I was sure a human would have passed out by now. He was likely to have a broken bone at this point, perhaps more.

"Not only did you disrespect me, but you also disrespected my Protector with your vulgar claims. I have every right to kill you," I murmured, knowing he would never call my bluff.

Nolan had indeed been searching for me as he originally claimed when he spotted my Snowflake. He was here for business, and it was custom for both parties to walk out alive as a show of good faith for all to see. Killing him was more trouble than it was worth.

"Is the truth considered disrespectful?" Nolan asked, and I flicked my hand. However, the guard hesitated.

He was aware that his actions were not as they were supposed to be. Disrespecting a Prince only earned up to ten lashes with a whip. However, the guard held a chain in his hands and he had struck Nolan more than ten times.

"Again," I said firmly and once again heard the whistling of the air around the chain.

"I'll take her away from you, Gordon boy. She deserves more than being the lap dog of a sadistic bastard," Nolan promised, his voice eerily calm and free of pain.

"I want him to provide an apology. If he does not, strike him twice and ask again. Keep doing so until he either provides one or succeeds in passing out. I will send in another guard to assist you," I instructed, and the guard nodded tightly in response before I left the cell.

I sent in another guard as promised and made my way out. I had gone without seeing my Snowflake during the day and it was now evening. I went to the front of the palace before exiting.

I was greeted by the cooling air and the sight of my family prepared to leave. They were placing their luggage in separate carriages as they all headed their own ways. However, there was one person who stood there but would not be leaving the palace any time soon.

"For a second there, I thought you'd sent your girlfriend out to say bye to us," Calyx called out with a grin. He was quick to earn a slap upon the backside of his head as she frowned.

"I'm not his anything," she said, and Calyx gave his infamous smile while I only said nothing. The words had cut, but there was no need to show it.

"Really? Then we should definitely-" Calyx started but was soon interrupted by Cayne's sigh.

"Brother, enough. She has no interest in you," Cayne explained as if he was talking to a toddler.

I walked over to my parents who had been waiting. My father smiled while my mother pulled me into a hug. I responded by wrapping my arms around her, but it was tense and uncomfortable.

"Do you promise to visit more often?" My father asked as I pulled away from my mother.

"Yes, preferably alone," she added and I frowned, opening my mouth but my father beat me.

"Quiet down, Marlene. The woman placed our son's life over her own. We owe her gratitude at the very least," he said, and at that, my mother fell quiet.

"We should be returning home," my father said. We all said our parting words, along with my brothers, before they each left. It was then just Snowflake and I.

I thought perhaps that she would leave without acknowledging me as I planned to do to her. Yet, she took me by surprise when she turned towards me, her eyes blazing.

"Why the hell did you beat Nolan?" She snapped, and my eyes flickered as I was caught off guard before annoyance settled in.

I whirled around and marched into the palace. She had finally approached me only to talk about that mutt who didn't deserve an ounce of her attention. She was perfectly fine discussing him but not the parameters of our relationship.

I could hear her snarling words at me, but I only ignored her and continued on. There was no sufficient reason for causing a scene for all to view. It would only create a mess and worsen the already strained relationship I had with her.

I found my room, quickly opening and closing the door only for her to scoff. She was clearly angered; however, she would receive no sympathy from me.

"Hiding in your room like a child. Two can play this game," she said, and I heard her retreating footsteps before her own door slammed shut.

I ran a hand through my hair, pacing my room, darkness surrounding me. If Snowflake and I continued on like this, she would be the cause of my death.

Suddenly, the joining door swung open and I blinked, not able to see particularly well in the dark. I could hear it slam shut before I was abruptly shoved back, and I stumbled before catching myself.

"A question is met with an answer, Your Highness," she said lowly, the words having a different effect when they came from her instead.

"The mutt was disrespectful-" I started calmly, but she cut me off.

"Bullshit! I don't give a damn about respecting you right now. Are you going to beat me too?" She yelled just as I found her.

"I would never lay a hand on you. It is standard for a guest of the palace to respect the Prince, however, Nolan did not follow the tradition. He was only given what he begged for as I am sure he knew of this rule," I explained, able to see the ghostly outline of her face.

Her lips parted to speak, but no words were released as my lips found her own. They were hesitant, her initial surprise preventing her from responding. Soon enough, her lips were yielding under my own, as soft as the skin of a newborn.

I pulled away slightly, listening to our ragged breaths mingling with one another. "The last thing I want to do is hurt you, love. Especially when you and I could be doing other things," I whispered, my head resting against her own.

I shivered involuntarily as her nails ran along my spine, halting at the nape of my neck. However, the shiver was insignificant in comparison to the feelings that arose from me at her next words.

"I need you, Kendall."

Her lips were then, once again, on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
339K 10.6K 30
*HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in Jack Frost and #3 in snowflakes** "Who are you, and why the heck are you in my house?!" You ask the boy, pointing your hairb...
403 23 7
He grins and I suddenly notice the wolf child in him; canines shiny, lips ruby and reflective like he's put on chapstick. My thoughts - sludge or sli...
225K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...