FALLEN (NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZ...

By thePassionateDreamer

The day Grace meets Marcel, her life turns upside down. She leaves Manchester, the only city she has ever kn... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
GET YOUR COPY

30.

61 5 0
By thePassionateDreamer

I wake up to the sound of my cell phone ringing. I get immediately annoyed to be woken up as I was having a wonderful dream. The second I open my eyes, I realise how this sight is even better than any dream. It's real. Marcel sighs with annoyance and turns on his other side to embrace my body close to his.

"I need to pick up, Mace." I tell him, but I don't even convince myself with the motivation.

"Let it ring. If it's important, they'll leave a message." He says and closes his eyes again as his arm covers my body warmly. "Go back to sleep." He hums in my ear as I begin to feel his hand caressing its way to my sex. He rubs me very gently and I moan instantly.

"How do you want me to go back to sleep now?" I murmur and try to open my legs wider to make it easier for him to please me.

"Relax..." He whispers and dips his fingers inside of my lips to find my core.

A gasp erupts from my mouth and it drags on a long moment as he thrusts his long fingers inside of me. I can feel my wetness welcoming him and coating his fingers thickly. It gives me a low and deep groan from Marcel towards the response of my body meeting him this morning.

"Fuck, Grace. You are so wet..." He murmurs to my ear and it turns me on even more.

I start to move my hips against his hands and it rubs my bum against his erection. It gets me an immediate smirk.

"Will you do something about it?" I ask innocently and turn my head to the side to look at him, opening his eyes at the hunger I sparked inside of him.

He takes his hand away to pull me on my back. He hurries himself on me and parts my legs with agility as he holds himself up on the side of me as he aligns himself. It all happens so fast that I only get to feel his erection thrusting harshly inside of me. I cry out in ecstasy. I was so ready for him.

He charges back inside as I lock my legs around his waist. He is being terribly messy, but damn he fucks me hard, every thrust hitting a new spot inside of me. I absentmindedly bring both hands to my breasts and toy with my nipples, but the pleasure is not enough. I reach a hand down to my clit and rub it to reveal how the ecstasy is building so much more quickly.

"You're so hot, Grace. I won't last long." He growls to me, a hand reaching for the headboard to ram harder into me.

I love seeing how wild I drive him. I want him to come. I am so used to never finish that I found pleasure in only seeing Steeve ejaculate. So now, I don't mind having my man come without me. Having Marcel loving me and fucking me gives me all the pleasure I need as it is.

I leave my clit to caress very gently his balls colliding with my arse with each thrust. His eyes immediately dart mine. His tone is being very demanding, very desperate.

"Grace!" I can see through his face that he wants me to come, he is holding himself back very hard.

I'm about to tell him that it's OK, that he can come without me, but his cell phone rings. He rolls his eyes and looks at me very seriously, stopping his work on me to hover over me more closely.

"I won't come if you don't." He kisses me quickly and gets off the bed to walk to his clothes on the floor. "But don't think I'm done with you." He gives me a last hard look, clearly sexually frustrated but that only makes me cheeky and misbehaving. "What!?"

He answers the phone very inappropriately, but I don't mind as I stretch myself and take all the space on the bed. I look at him, standing tall and wonderfully naked, coated only with sweat and my juice on his penis. I notice his eyes staring at me as he listens to the person at the other end of the line.

"Yeah, she is with me. It might take a while, she isn't out of the shower yet." He lies but his face is still unfathomable, but his stare very evident. So I tease him a little, I stretch my arms in front of me, pushing upwards my breasts tightly together. I shake them a little as he responds. "We will stop to get something for breakfast, we'll make a brunch. Don't wait up, it will take some time. Make yourself at home."

He hangs up and lets his phone down to the floor as he hurries himself back into bed. His mouth flies directly to my breasts. His agile tongue works immediately my nipples which drives me crazy. I reach for his erection, but he captures both of my hands between his to keep me from it.

"Who was it?" I ask him and it takes a long time of his lips on my breasts to have an answer.

"So curious..." He drags on with a smirk as his lips kiss their way down to my juicy sex.

His hands leave mine free as he crawls back to cover my mountain of pleasure with his mouth. I feel his sinful tongue sway between my lips to tease my clit directly. My hips go wild and we lose contact. I panic instantly, it's too good to have him stop. I hurry my hands on his head, making him continue. My fingers are tangled in his messy curly locks. Just when I feel an imminent orgasm come, he looks up at me and moves his head away from my sex the time of a very satisfied moan. I panic again as I see a smirk growing on his face, to his eyes before he continues his work on me. Good he is hot!!!

"Ahhhh!" I moan of surprise to have his tongue flicker my arsehole.

What is he- Oh my God, this feels good...

I close my eyes and let myself focus on the movement of his tongue, but, as if it wasn't exciting enough, he starts to rub my clit at the same time. Suddenly, I feel his fingers inside of my wetness too. I am being pleased on too many areas that it drives my senses completely out of control. I start breathing harder, my chest rising quicker under so much pleasure. I hold my breath as I'm on the very edge of coming.

I look around and try to find something to grab, a position to hold, to get to feel my high harder. I arch my back and throw my head behind to groan loudly all the breath I kept inside, exploding against his face.

Once I have screamed all the pleasure inside of me, my senses slowly get back to me and I collapse on the mattress. I get lost in my own thoughts. I think about how wonderful this was, how hot Marcel is and how incredible he makes me feel. If it were only up to my high right now, I'd tell him I love him. But it wouldn't be entirely true. He drugs me so much with his entire exceptional self that it's hard to know what is true or not with him. He makes me feel so many extremes. But that's why I want him so bad.

I'm catching back my breath and Marcel gets off the bed like he didn't make me have one of the strongest orgasm I have ever had. I look at him and think again about how wonderful this man is. He makes me feel greater things that I have ever felt before, in every possible way. My blissful state makes me adore him and think about a future with him. What would it be like to be married to Marcel? What kind of father would he be?

Then, I think about his own pleasure, he didn't come yet. I get off the bed and take a second to get on my feet as my body is a little numb. I can't help the smile growing naturally on my lips. I find myself skipping my way to the bathroom. I think this might be the happiest I've ever been in my entire life. I have my gorgeous Marcel with me. He loves me. I'm in my favourite place on Earth, home, in Manchester. I was doubting it all, days before, I never expected things would turn out this way then.

I join Marcel in the bathroom and immediately sneak myself behind him as he washes his hands. I circle his waist and peck the dark tattooed skin of his back. He looks at me through the mirror in front of him. I feel him relax in my arms and ravish to see him let go.

"It's the first time I feel you as relaxed as now. Thank you." I kiss his shoulder and sneak my way beside him to hug him more properly.

"I should be thanking you, love. I have never felt lighter in my life." He smile very gently. To anyone else but me, it wouldn't have seemed like a smile only his regular unfathomable face.

"I can't wait to see you once I've made you come. You'll be floating!" I joke and he cracks up a smile. I look at him more seriously, with a seductive glance. "How do you want me?"

He frowns and looks away a second, thinking about this thoroughly. I think he even tries to be theatrical.

"How about I fuck you in the shower? We smell like sweat and sex, I think Ronnie would prefer our company if I didn't have your juice all over my face."

"So it was Ronnie on the phone?" I ask and walk to the shower to get it running as he takes the towels out of the little wardrobe. "What did she want?"

"She is alone at your house. Your brother is gone to work and so are your parents. I told her we were bringing breakfast." He says nonchalantly, getting into the shower.

"Why haven't you said anything before? We need to hurry." I exclaim as we should really hurry and not make her wait. She is alone at my house!

"Because I knew you wouldn't have come. And I wanted you to." He says as he gets under the jet to wet his hair. "Would you give me the soap and the shampoo, love?"

I sigh and walk to the sink to oblige to his demand and join him in the shower. He isn't shy at all or doesn't make this awkward for a moment. He isn't making a big deal out of this.

"I have never showered with someone before..." I admit shyly as he takes his head away from the streaming water.

"Never?"

"With my brothers maybe when I was young.... But no."

"Where have you been all your life?" He lets out with a laugh as I am being way more serious than he is.

"Waiting for someone like you..."

The water could have turned cold, it would have had the same effect of surprise on his face. I step closer to him and get possessed by this large desire, need. I get on the tip of my toes and press my kiss on his lips. It's romantic and it hides perfectly how naughty my thoughts go. He moulds his lips to mine, but I shortly stop kissing him. I look into his eyes as my hand takes a tender hold of his hard length. His pupils dilate and his eyes darken, not as much as last night, but it brings me a warmth of pride inside of me.

To the small stroking of my hand, he seems to be rocking his hips to feel me better around his shaft. I want him as much as he wants to fuck me, but I desire him in other ways.

"Show me how to take your cock." I whisper to his lips, our breaths caressing each other's skin. "Down my throat."

He smirks very wildly and steps back, his erection getting out of my hand from the distance we take in this big shower.

"How far are you willing to go?" He narrows his eyes at me, clearly worrying about driving me away if he does let himself free with me.

"Force me." I tell him with a racing heart, both a bit scared and uneasy, but I loved the feeling of being fully submissive to him, of being totally dominated. It was unknown for me until that wild night with him.  It was clearly very revealing.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" He mumbles, barely audible, stepping forward to kiss me. It's rushed as he shows me how hungry he is, but he is getting caught in the romanticism of the beauty with which I embrace him altogether. He trades his kiss to wear a smirk on his lips. "You seem to have forgotten Ronnie quite easily. Weren't we in a hurry?"

"She can wait. I want you."

"I can't believe how nicely you have flowered, just for me." He half smirks, half smiles, hovering his face over mine, tucking a braid of my wet hair behind my ear.

"Just for you."

He kisses me one last time and steps away with a spark in his eyes.

"Put your back against the wall and kneel."

-

Once we have checked Marcel out of the hotel and stopped at Tesco to get what we need for breakfast, we got a call from Sophie. It appears she had called me three times this morning, while Marcel and I must have been in the shower. The band is about to leave and she wonders where I have been. I need to get her to London tonight, she works in the morning. So do Marcel and I.

I can literally see how going back to see the band doesn't make Mace really happy. He holds the wheel tightly, with clenched fists, so I try to distract him.

"It kind of sucks that we have to get back to London tonight. It would have been nice if you would have properly met my brothers." I smile to him as I stare at him while his attention is on the road.

"Meeting your family? I don't think they would like me very much..."

"Why? It's because of my brother Will that I have decided to let you a chance to explain yourself. He seemed to like you."

I smile thinking back at the memory, but Marcel's sudden confusion with the frown he wears on his face makes me lose it.

"Wait... Eddy told me you promised him to give me another chance." He frowns and looks at me with a hard grin, which I return understanding that that might have been everything he wanted. He organised that chat with Eddy.

"Are you telling me it was all your plan?"

"Not really, but yes. It was my doing."

"Are you telling me your big declaration was planned?" I step back in my seat and look at him in disbelief. Would he have played me?

"No! Of course not, Grace. You know me, if I didn't have needed to, I wouldn't have told you."

"So you wouldn't have told me you love me?" I repeat a bit annoyed of this side of his personality.

"That's exactly what I just said." He responds apparently as annoyed as I am and making it very apparent.

"When would you have?"

"I don't know.... after you maybe." He admits softly as he downshifts to make a stop. He shifts his gears and sighs deeply as I speak.

"I can't believe this..." I look outside my window, my eyes running on the horizon.

I think I have closed the conversation, being extremely annoyed and disappointed in him, in me to have believed him that easily, but I feel his hand on my thigh, so I look down at it.

"Hey..." He lingers on the word softly. If I didn't know him, I would think he just cooed me. "You knew what you bargained for when you decided to court me."

I look at him. I don't know whether I am annoyed at his cockiness or amused that he thinks I am "courting" him, out of all the lexicon of words he could have used.

I smile despite of myself, biting my cheek not to make it obvious, but he returns it right back to me. He melts away the mood he had brought to me.

"I think I have done a proper good job." I grin and slide my hand on his to kiss his skin tenderly.

"You got me wrapped around your finger. I would like to think so too." He has a playful smirk on his lips, which amuses me, but I don't know what he might be referring to.

"How would you characterise the stade of relationship we are in right now? Are we still dating? We have been on literally just one date."

"We are way past that. I love you, Grace. You are mine. That's it." He makes his point very categoric and it pleases me.

"Possessive, I see." I share his smirk, but he takes his hand away to grab back his wheel with two hands.

"Very. Even more now that we head directly to your ex lover."

"I wouldn't call Ash my ex lover, it was just casual, an infatuation at most." I try to reassure him. He seems to be thinking my words through, but eventually he cracks up a smirk.

"Good. Don't forget who owns you." He says very seriously as his hand slides to cup my sex over my jean.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl."

As always, these two words inflame my soul. I bite my lip absentmindedly and roll my hips against his hand. He takes his hand away and frowns as he dives it into his pocket to take out his phone. He looks at me quickly and puts it back where he took it.

I look at him and take his hand to kiss it gently before putting it back on me. He chuckles slightly with pride to bring that out of me, so he presses it harder on my core. I continue to exhibe myself for him, I can feel how much he loves it. There's this devilish glance burning on me as I take all my pleasure from surprising him with how much he is corrupting my innocent mind. I have never felt more naughty and it is thrilling me, like a drug, and I seem to want more.

"Would you come for me if I asked you to?" He asks me, from deep in his throat, showing me just how I bring out the beast within him.

"I would do anything for you." I playfully and lustfully let out, the fattest smirk on my lips, which he matches.

"Alright then. Let's play. Will you obey me?"

There's a part of me that is scared of how far he is willing to go, but it is overcome with an adventurous and naughty side of me that submits entirely to him. I want this thrill. I love how I excite him when I obey him. I am his doll to play with and I can't put into words the need he has created inside of me to feel this way. After so many years of self submitting into forbidding who I am, I think I seek that submission again, but this time, Marcel makes me embrace the darkness that resides inside. Sure I liked sex with Steeve, I liked procuring him that pleasure and I was everything to him when we fucked. That was the only time he was being affectionate with me, that's what I enjoyed. With Marcel, I seem to crave for it. I get desperate. And I always seem to be wanting more...

"Unquestionably."

"Take off your panties. Now." He orders and I frown, hesitating a second thinking about taking off my jeans and all this involves. "Didn't you hear me?"

He doesn't have to ask again. I unbuckle my seat belt and unbutton my jeans. I take off my shoes to slide them all the way down to oblige to his demand. I offer my panties to him, but he doesn't take them, he smiles proudly and gazes at me quickly before he sets his eyes on the road again.

"Get dressed again. And tell me just how good at acting you are."

"Let's just say that I've faked my orgasms for five years."

"Good enough."

"Why?"

"Until I say otherwise, we are a secret for everyone. Nobody at work must know, not your friends, nor mine. All they need to know is that we solved everything for professional purposes."

"You do know that it will involve you never coming back to the flat though? You won't be welcome."

"I guess we'll just have to deal with it. Play it how you want."

"How do we explain to Sophie that you are driving us to London?"

"Tell her I insisted."

"And what will we do about the brunch?"

"I'll be thinking about fucking you in your childhood bedroom every second."

"That isn't an answer."

"Well it's the one you're getting, because we're here."  There's the tour bus and Ash, Sophie and Lucas are waiting outside, smoking.  "That's fucking disgusting, I can't believe you kissed him with that breath."

"Stop judging." I order him as I unbuckle my seatbelt and he slows down next to the bus, hiding us.

"Grace?" He says and holds me back to bring my body close to him where his tongue meets my kiss in a devilish and messy way. The way he makes me crave for. "Give your panties to Ash."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 408 26
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
5M 116K 60
Clove Tali innocent. In his eyes. Oliver Wolf a savior. In her eyes - - - - ⚠️WARNING 17+⚠️ ⚠️MATURE CONTENT AND SELF LOATHING⚠️ ⚠️VIEWER DISCRETION...
1.4M 16K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
5.3K 239 9
Louis' father has political ambitions and decides it's time for Louis to step up as the company's Chief Financial Officer. Louis thinks this is a mon...