Home Of The Heart

Von loverzgirl

18 year old Nia finds her self homeless. Not only had she been put out of her foster parents house, but she w... Mehr

Intro °1
°2
°3
°4
°6
°7
°8
°9
°10

°5

4.1K 126 3
Von loverzgirl

Nia POV

I ran to the door as I knew it was probably only Chris coming to see Monroe. Every since he came by last week he's been coming over every day. also plays with Riley a lot, and she's starting to become attached to him. Me and him have grown a lot closer, well not close as in relationship coming but we're friends.

"Hey Chrissy" I said while giving him a hug. He lifted me up and spun me around before putting me back on the ground.

"Hey best friend. I missed you" He said. We walked into the living room together where the girls were.

"You just saw me yesterday Chris" I said while laughing.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I can't miss you" He said while picking up Riley and tickling her, my baby was just laughing her butt off. He kissed Monroe on the cheek.

"Hey RoeRoe, what you want to do today" He asked. She jumped up an down, before putting her index finger on her chin like she was thinking. I love that girl.

"I want to go see girwafs" She said. That meant she wanted to go to the zoo.

"Well if you ask Ms.Nia to get you dressed then I'll take you since your my special lady" He said. She smiled and looked at me.

"Mama Nia can you get me ready" She said with pleading eyes. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand.

"Will you watch Ri while I get her ready for you" I asked Chris. He nodded.

"You can go ahead and get dressed too while your up there" He said. I don't know he was taking all of us, but ok.

I took Monroe upstairs and put her on her denim romper with her clear jelly sandals. I put her curly hair into a little ponytail and put her on some earrings. She went back downstairs and I went into me and Riley room and threw something on.

Amir gave us the guess room for when we spent the nights over, so I had a few things here. Speaking of Amir, he's been good too. He spends more time working now that I'm Monroe's nanny, but he makes sure to spend quality time with his niece. He always calls her and he checks on me and Riley too. I decided to call him and let him no we were going out for the day.

"Hey Mir" I said once he answered.

"Wassup Lil bit?" He calls me that because I'm small.

"Nothing, I was just calling to let you know Chris's taking me and the girls to the zoo." I said.

"Oh really, Chris has been a lot lately. I wonder whyyy" He said. He's been teasing me lately because he thinks Chris likes me. I don't think so.

"Whatever Amir, I was just letting you know that. Bye" I said.

"Okay, see yah" He said while laughing and hanging up.

I went downstairs and Chris, Monroe, and Riley were watching TV. Chris looked at me and smiled.

"You look good Now" He said. I thanked him and went into the kitchen packing Monroe a snack bag. Riley already had clothes on so we got in Chris baby blue Jeep and pulled off to the zoo. We all sat in the car quietly, Monroe was in the bag watching Peppa Pig on her iPad and Riley had fell asleep.

"So how much do you have saved up now?" Chris asked, breaking the silence.

"I've got about 15 grand saved up so far. I've been meaning to go apartment hunting but I've been so busy watching Monroe." I said truthfully.

"That's good, well tomorrow I'll come bye and pick you guys up and we can go house hunting." He said while smiling at me. I nodded before realising he said house.

"I don't think I can find a house for 15,000 dollars." I said while laughing.

"I know, I'm going to pay for whatever is left to pay" He said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"No, no Chris. I can't let you do that" I said, while shaking my head. This dude is crazy.

"No, I'm helping you out" He said.

"No Chris, I don't want help. I want to do it on my own. An apartment is enough for me and Riley." I said. Amir had tried to get me a place, but I declined. I want to do this on my own. I don't want any help getting on feet. I want to be able to stand on my own.

"Okay fine, at least let me buy you an house warming gift." He said while grinning, I smiled at him and nodded.

"Ok, I've never been to the zoo. I'm excited" I said honestly. I've never been anywhere besides a local pool. I definitely want to explore the city and the world.

"Well before I took Monroe last year I hadn't either. It's pretty cool if your an animal person like her" He said while looking at her through the mirror and smiling.

"Hiw many kids do you want?" I asked.

"3 or 4, I want them to be boys with one girl. My princess." He said smiling. Chris is such a genuine real ass dude. It's so attractive seeing him with the kids and everything. The way he treats me and Riley, I love it. Be never gotten the attention I get from him from any other man. I'm starting to see a future with us.

"Aww, your such a big teddy bear" I said while pitching his cheek. He hissed and laughed at me.

"Stoppp, we here" He said while pulling in a parking spot. We all got out, I grabbed the two seater stroller that Amir bought for when u walk the girls around the park. Chris put them in and we began our day in the zoo.

About two hours later we were walking out the zoo. Monroe was so happy, we took her to see every last animal. Chris even bought her a stuffed girrafe, those seemed to be her favorite. Meanwhile Riley's fat but stayed asleep most of the time except for when she woke up because she was hungry. I fed her and she went right back to sleep. I enjoyed seeing the animals too, they were beautiful. I know I'm gonna bring Riley back once she's older.

"You want to stop anywhere for some food?" Chris asked. He had his hand on my thigh and the other on the wheel, I must admit.... I liked it. I shook my head no.

"No, I took something out to cook. You staying for dinner tonight?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

"Nah, I got a few runs to make once I drop y'all off." He said while looking at me. My shoulders kind of slumped over. Not purposely, but they did.

"But I can come by a lil later. What time is Amir coming back?" He asked.

"Amir is out of town for business,  he won't be back till tomorrow afternoon." I said.

"Oh okay, his ass stay busy" He said while shaking his head. I agreed. Chris pulled up to Amir's house and helped us get settled in the house before leaving. Monroe was in her playroom playing with her dolls and Riley was up in her highchair with her teething toy.

I was cooking something creamy shrimp lasagna, with broccoli and garlic toast. Being a foster kid, you never really get to learn the things you would with your parents. Like I never had a mother to show me how to cook. Or a father to teach me to drive. I just watched shows, are taught myself. That's what I did with cooking, I would watch cooking shows and watch the chefs. I would write down recipes, and different foods.

I finished the food and fixed me and Monroe a plate. I fix her smaller portions though. I called her to the table and she came running out her playroom and sat at the table and began eating. Once we both finished I fixed Chris a plate and wrapped it, sitting in the microwave. Then I cleaned the kitchen and got Riley and Monroe ready for bed. I tucked Monroe into bed and read her a book then I went and put Riley to bed. Once both the girls we're asleep I went into me and Riley's bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped out my clothes and just was about to get in the shower when the doorbell rung. I hurried and wrapped myself in a towel and rushed to the door before the girls woke up. I opened the door and it was Chris. He looked at me and smiled while walking in.

"I see you were getting ready for me" He joked, I laughed. I could feel my face flush. He laughed.

"Whatever, I made you a plate. Its in the microwave, I'm gonna go shower." I said. He nodded and headed towards the kitchen.

I ran back upstairs and got in the shower. I scrubbed my body till I felt clean and fresh. My vanilla scented Bath & Body Works did my body some good. I got out and slipped on my PINK boy shorts and a white crop top. I threw my hair in a bun and cleaned my face. I walked out of my bathroom and almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Chris laying on my bed eating his food.

"You scared the shit out of me" I said while holding my chest.

"I can see that. You look good." He said while looking over my body. He licked his nice evenly brown lips.

"You always say that. I'm not even dressed up." I said.

"Clothes don't make you look good ma. Your beautiful ass face and your gorgeous body makes you look good." I smiled at what he said. I got into my bed laying next to him, but not close.

He finished eating his food and went downstairs to clean his dish. Then he came back up and started taking off his shirt. I sat up and leaned against my headboard.

"What are you doing chris?" I asked. I know this nigga don't think I'm that easy.

"Bout to go to sleep" He said. He slipped off his shoes and got in bed with just his polo shorts. He pulled me closer to where my head was snuggled up on his chest. I felt my body relax, I could feel his heartbeat. I listened as our hearts beat the same pattern.

"Night Nia" He said lightly.

"Night chrissyPooh" I heard him chuckle before I finally dosed off to sleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11K 524 63
Hi my name is Keira and I live in a care home called Sunny Side in LA California and let me just say, there is nothing sunny about this place. My par...
86.8K 1K 30
Follow the unexpected journey of Jennifer, a teenager raising a baby without his father. She never knew who the father was due to her having drunken...
6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...
842 25 43
elyssa finally moves into her apartment with her two bestfriends and she begins college but suddenly she becomes a mother. What is the true identity...