The Girl Next Door. (Ansel El...

By TheSwiftInOurStars

What happens when Kendall Spring moves next door to her not so favorite celebrity Ansel Elgort? Will they b... More

The Girl Next Door. (Ansel Elgort)
The Cast.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Epilogue

Chapter 12.

3.5K 82 15
By TheSwiftInOurStars

(Short chapter beause my right ear is hurting really bad👂⬅️😭😭😭)

"Ansel?" I asked walking into his hospital room.

He was in a deep coma, and the doctors were worried that he wouldn't make it.

They also said that we might be able to wake him up, but it's a rare chance that will happen.

I grabbed his cold pale hand.

I pulled it up to my lips and mumbled "i'm sorry."

I felt tears dripping down my face.

I quietly sobbed into his unmoving hand.

He also had a bad lung.

Apparently when the truck hit us a big huge chunk of glass went right into his lung.

"I should have warned you sooner." I said, and my heart broke more with every word I was saying.

It was all my fault.

If my family had never moved next door to his, he would have never loved me, or even knew me.

I wouldn't have been the girl next door to him.

I would have been a no one.

I wouldn't have met any celebrity's, I wouldn't have a boyfriend, I would just be home playing board games with Quinn, Brody, My parents, or my friends.

There was i knock on the door. I wiped my eyes just as the door opened.

'It's probably just the doctor,' I thought as i turned around to see whoever it was.

Boy was i wrong.

It was Shailene Woodley, Nat Wolff, and John Green.

A/N

Again short chapter. More like a filler.

Sorry. I think i might have swimmers ear. It just hurts so badly.

Are you suprised at who came in?

Do you think Ansel will be Okay?

I might update tomorrow, but i'm not sure, because of my ear. I know i should suck it up, but it just hurts to badly.

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5K 26
When you move to Australia and you realize that you have a crush on your neighbor, but he has a girlfriend. What will happen?
Unlucky? By kez

Fanfiction

151K 4.3K 14
A Lauren/You fanfic Your in a famous band but management want to boost Fifth Harmonys and your fanbase. What will happen when you are made to date a...
31.8K 254 30
When Paisley Gonzalez moves to LA with her best friend, she meets Jeff Wittek. What will happen between them?
231 32 21
Rihanna's a quiet, shy kid. From being teased because of her glasses to being bullied. But when her cousins come over for the summer everything chang...