Chapter 12.

(Short chapter beause my right ear is hurting really bad👂⬅️😭😭😭)

"Ansel?" I asked walking into his hospital room.

He was in a deep coma, and the doctors were worried that he wouldn't make it.

They also said that we might be able to wake him up, but it's a rare chance that will happen.

I grabbed his cold pale hand.

I pulled it up to my lips and mumbled "i'm sorry."

I felt tears dripping down my face.

I quietly sobbed into his unmoving hand.

He also had a bad lung.

Apparently when the truck hit us a big huge chunk of glass went right into his lung.

"I should have warned you sooner." I said, and my heart broke more with every word I was saying.

It was all my fault.

If my family had never moved next door to his, he would have never loved me, or even knew me.

I wouldn't have been the girl next door to him.

I would have been a no one.

I wouldn't have met any celebrity's, I wouldn't have a boyfriend, I would just be home playing board games with Quinn, Brody, My parents, or my friends.

There was i knock on the door. I wiped my eyes just as the door opened.

'It's probably just the doctor,' I thought as i turned around to see whoever it was.

Boy was i wrong.

It was Shailene Woodley, Nat Wolff, and John Green.

A/N

Again short chapter. More like a filler.

Sorry. I think i might have swimmers ear. It just hurts so badly.

Are you suprised at who came in?

Do you think Ansel will be Okay?

I might update tomorrow, but i'm not sure, because of my ear. I know i should suck it up, but it just hurts to badly.

Thanks!