𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰 շ ♡

By RoselaMiller

☙This isn't the Isle of the Lost, Y/N!!☙/// ☙I'm not one of those pretty pink princesses, Ben.☙ ♛ Prince Ben... More

𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 շ
[𝟙]
[𝟚]
[𝟛]
[𝟜]
[𝟝]
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

[𝟞]

10.3K 180 66
By RoselaMiller

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

Y/N let out a breath as they drove away from Uma's hideout.

"I'm really sorry that things didn't go the way you wanted them to," Ben told Y/N softly.

"I mean, as long as you're safe, that's..." Y/N trailed off.

"Well, I mean, at least I got to see the Isle." Ben told Y/N. "They're my people too. Uma helped me see that."

Y/N looked at Ben as if he were crazy. "Ben, Uma captured you."

"Why didn't you tell me Harry Hook is your ex-boyfriend?" Ben asked.

"Does it still matter Ben? It's in the past. " Y/N said to him " Let's just leave the past in the past"

"Uma said it to me" Ben replied.

"You should be careful with Uma, Ben" Y/N exclaimed.

"She's an angry girl with a bad plan," Ben told Y/N. "That's not so different from you when you came to Auradon, Y/N."

"Awkward." Dude said from where he was sitting with Carlos, Evie, and Mal.

"Dude, I know you can talk but it doesn't always mean you should," Carlos told Dude.

"Here we go." Jay called out as he pressed the button to open the bridge and barrier. A few minutes later, they pulled up to the school and everyone got out of the limo.

"I'll get these back to the gym," Lonnie told Jay as the group walked back to the school.

"Thanks." Jay told Lonnie.

"See you later." Lonnie said before walking off with the swords.

"Ben, there you are." Jane said as she walked over to where Ben was quietly standing with Y/N. "The Cotillion is tonight. Come here." Jane pulled him to the side and showed him the surprise for Y/N. "Look, this is the stained glass of Y/N. Isn't it beautiful? She's gonna love it."

Ben turned to look at Y/N who was just standing there with her arms crossed. "Do you want to cancel?" Ben asked Y/N quietly but Jane still heard him.

"Um," Jane said awkwardly. "You know, I can come back."

"No, no, no." Ben cut Jane off. "No, no. Now's fine." Ben said as he looked back at what Jane was showing him. "Do whatever you need to do." Ben told Y/N before walking away with Jane.

Mal and Evie walked over to Y/N and grabbed both of her arms.

"We need to talk." Evie told Y/N and Mal before they started to walk away.

"Yeah." Y/N said before Carlos stopped them.

"No," Carlos said and the girls turned around to face him.

"No?" Evie asked incredulously.

"You guys are always going off in a huddle, whispering your girl talk stuff or whatever." Carlos told the girls. "Jay and I are tired of it."

"I'm not," Jay told the girls as he raised his hand.

"We're you're family too," Carlos told the girls softly. "We've been through a lot. Together. We're not stopping that, okay?" Carlos continued. "Everyone, sit," he ordered as he sat down on the grass. The others just shared a look as he looked up at them. "Come on," Carlos said before the others also sat down on the grass. "I don't know how to start girl talk," Carlos said as he looked at Jay.

"What up?" Jay asked the girls as he nodded his head causing the girls to laugh.

"Um, well." Y/N started. "I'm a mess. I'm such a mess." Evie put her hand on Y/N's shoulder comfortingly. "I mean, six months ago I was, you know, stealing candies from babies and now everybody wants me to be this Lady of the Court and I have no idea how to keep up the act."

"Then don't." Carlos told Y/N as if it were obvious.

"See, this was dope," Jay said as he started to get up when Mal stopped him.

"Maybe it wasn't." Mal told the others.

"We're always going to be the kids from the Isle." Evie said. "I tried to forget, I really tried, but those are our roots. And we all did what we had to do to survive. But it made us who we are. And we are never going to be like anyone else here, and that's okay. That's okay."

"And we can't fake it." Carlos said softly.

"Yeah, I mean, especially without my spellbook," Y/N said sadly as she remembered she dropped it somewhere back on the Isle.

"Y/N, if Ben doesn't love the real you, then he's not the one." Carlos told Y/N.

"I like that." Mal told Carlos.

"Give him a chance." Carlos told Y/N.        

"I'm going to make some changes to your dress." Evie told Y/N. "And if you're up for it, only if you're up for it, it'll be waiting for you, okay?" Evie hugged Y/N before she stood up with Carlos, Mal, and Jay. Carlos, Evie, and Mal walked away while Jay looked back at
Y/N who was still sitting down on the grass. He sat down next to her.

"Come to the Cotillion tonight, alright." Jay told Y/N softly. "If Ben isn't smart enough to love you and you can't stand another day, I'll drive you back tomorrow myself. Okay?" Jay smiled at Y/N. She smiled back before he stood up and walked away.

𓇚

Later that night, the Cotillion was held on the Royal yacht. Everyone was dancing and after the music stopped, everybody cheered. Then the trumpets got blown and stepped up to the top of the stairs.

"The future Lady Y/N," Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Y/N stepping out with a nervous look on her face. She looked down the stairs to see her friends with awed looks on their faces at the front of the crowd. "Work it, girl," Lumiere whispered to Y/N causing her to laugh.

All of a sudden Evie started to clap with the rest of their friends following her lead.

"Go, Y/N!" Carlos cheered.

"Y/N!" Evie cheered while Y/N grinned down at her friends. Y/N walked down the stair and Adam, Ben's father, met her halfway to help her down the stairs.

"Hi." Y/N said with a smile.

"Hi." Adam said back as Belle came over to them. "Ben is on his way. And you look beautiful."

"Oh." Y/N said as she looked down at her. "Thank you."

"I know we were shocked at first, but you are exactly what Ben needs." Belle, Ben's mother, told Y/N.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions." Adam told Y/N causing her and Belle to laugh as Evie walked over to them. "Of course." Adam said as he and Belle walked away.

"Hi," Evie said with a grin as she and Y/N walked over to their friends.

"Hi." Y/N said with a nervous smile.

"How are you?" Evie asked Y/N.

"Uh, I kind of feel like I'm going to throw up." Y/N told Evie.

"Yeah, okay, that's okay." Evie told Y/N as they got to their friends. "Look, we're right here with you, okay?"

"Okay." Y/N whispered back. The trumpets got blown again and Y/N and Evie let out quiet squeals as they turned to face the stairs.

"King Benjamin." Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Ben as the crowd cheered. Ben looked down the stairs at Y/N with a smile and she smiled at him back.

"Go get him." Evie whispered to Y/N before pushing her forward. Ben walked down the stairs to meet Y/N with a serious expression on his face. Ben gave her a bow and Y/N bowed back.

"Y/N, I wished I had more time to explain," Ben told Y/N as she looked at him, confused. He looked up the stairs as Uma stepped out in a blue gown. Y/N looked at her in shock.
Y/N watched, hurt, as Ben walked up the stairs to meet Uma and grabbed her hand. Ben bent down and kissed Uma's hand that had his ring on it as everybody gasped. Ben led Uma over to where Y/N was standing, confused and heartbroken. "I'm sorry, it all happened so fast. Something happened to me while I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection."

"What are you saying?" Y/N asked Ben.

"I'm saying-" Ben started to say.

"It was love." Uma cut Ben off with a laugh. "It was. I just, I realized how alike Ben and I are."

"We are," Ben said as he gazed at Um.

"I know." Uma said with a laugh.

"You're so beautiful." Ben told Uma.

"Ben." Y/N said but he ignored her. "Ben." He then turned to look at Y/N along with Uma. "Did you go back for her?"

"He didn't have to." Uma told Y/N. "I dove through the barrier before it closed and I'm an excellent swimmer."

"You are." Ben said with a laugh.

"Thank you." Uma said with a giggle. Uma looked at Y/N's heartbroken expression and grabbed her hand causing Y/N to let out a gasp. "Listen, Y/N, I just really want to thank you. I do for everything." Uma grabbed Y/N in a hug. "Thank you. Thank you so much." Uma said as she released Y/N before stepping back to Ben.

"Don't you see, Y/N, you were right," Ben told Y/N. "You knew that we weren't meant to be together, that's why you never told me that you love me. Thank you." Ben grabbed Uma's hands.

"Y/N as for my gratitude I have a surprise for you," Uma said and then Harry came out, as he made his way down the stairs he courtesy at Y/N.

"Hi lass~" Harry greeted. Y/N grab his arm and drag him to the side of the boat where there are no too many people.

"Harry?" Y/N called.

"Yes lass~" Harry replied.

"Tell me how did you get in here?" Y/N asked "And tell me the truth".

"Uh....." Harry taking a long pause. Y/N look at him intensely as her eyes start to glow gold and he seems to be scared a little "Uma..found your spellbook".

Y/N nods her head in understanding "I know you probably understand Harry, that I have Ben, I already move on. So please move on in me too"

"Come on, Y/N," Mal said softly as she led her sister over to their group of friends.

"Not too thrilled that I risked my life for him." Carlos said angrily from his spot in between Jane and Y/N. Lonnie walked over to stand behind Y/N as they watched Uma and Ben dance.

"We're with you, Y/N," Lonnie told Y/N. Jane ran up the stairs towards Lumiere as Jay went over to Y/N.

"Let's get out of here." Jay told Y/N softly.

"Okay." Y/N whispered as Jay grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs with their friends following behind them.

"Y/N," Adam said as the group passed by him and Belle. He reached out to stop her.

"Honey, we're so sorry." Belle told Y/N. "We had no idea."

"I'm going to talk to him," Adam said before Y/N continued to walk up the stairs. Jane got to the top of the stairs before the group and went over to Lumiere.

"Lumiere, unveil the gift, they need to see it." Jane rushed out.

"And now for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece designed especially for his Lady." Lumiere announced as the group paused on the stairs. Lumiere gestured to the other staircase as trumpets were blown. Everyone looked at the other staircase as a curtain was dropped and a beautifully stained glass window piece was revealed. It was of Y/N and Ben. Y/N had F/C hair, her eyes were gold, and was wearing a beautiful F/C gown in it.
Y/N looked at it in shock as the crowd clapped.

"Ben did that?" Y/N asked in shock.

"Yeah, he did," Evie said in awe.

"Evie." Y/N said as she grabbed Evie's hand and they walked down the stairs slowly. "Ben's known who I was all along."

"He loves the real you." Evie told Y/N as their friends walked up behind them.

"A true love," Y/N said in shock.

"Yeah." Evie whispered with a grin.

"Told you." Carlos told Y/N causing her to laugh.

"Cover that backup," Uma told Lumiere angrily as she walked over to the stairs.

"I will not." Lumiere told Uma as the crowd looked at her, shocked.

"Um, why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben." Uma told Ben with a fake smile and laugh.

"I have an announcement." Ben said loudly. "Uma will be joining the Court tonight as my Lady."

"Son-" Adam started to say.

"Not now, Dad." Ben shouted angrily. Everyone looked at Ben, shocked. "Uh, so as my gift to, uh, her, I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all." Everyone gasped after Ben said that. "Fairy Godmother, bring down the barrier."

"I most certainly will not." Fairy Godmother told Ben.       

"I am your King." Ben said angrily.

"Obey him." Uma agreed.

"Ben's been spelled." Y/N said in realization.

"Uma found your spellbook." Evie said as they watched Uma force Ben look at her. Y/N looked up at the stained glass window piece before walking over to Ben.

"Ben," Y/N said causing both Ben and Uma to look at her. "Ben, look at me."

"No, look at me." Uma said angrily. "You love me, remember?"

"No, you don't," Y/N told Ben.

"Yes, you do." Uma said angrily.

"Ben, look at me," Y/N said softly.

"Bring down the barrier!" Uma shouted at the Fairy Godmother. "Now!"

"I do not take orders from you." Fairy Godmother exclaimed.

"Ben." Uma said.

"Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought I wasn't good enough." Y/N told Ben as he looked down at her. "And I thought it was only a matter of time before you realize that you're so... But, Ben, that's me," Y/N said as she gestured to the stained glass window piece. "I'm part Isle and part Auradon."

"Ben, eyes over here." Uma said. Ben just glanced over at her before looking back at
Y/N.

"And, Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be." Y/N continued.

"Don't listen to her," Uma told Ben.

"Ben, I know what love feels like now," Y/N told Ben softly. "Ben, of course, I love you. Ben, I've always loved you." Y/N told Ben before pulling him in for a kiss. After a few seconds, Y/N pulled back and Ben smiled at her.

"Y/N," Ben said softly with a grin.

"True love's kiss." Evie said knowingly. "Works every time."

"Give it to me!" Uma shouted angrily as she tried to grab Fairy Godmother's wand but Evie stopped her.

"Guards, seize her!" Fairy Godmother screamed as Uma ran to the railing of the yacht.

"No, don't. Wait, stop!" Y/N shouted as everyone followed Uma. Y/N held out her arm cautiously towards Uma. "Uma, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something you really want."

All of a sudden, Uma's necklace started to glow and make a sound. Y/N slowly stepped closer to Uma when all of a sudden, Uma jumped over the railing into the ocean.

"No, no, Uma!" Y/N shouted as Uma jumped. Everyone ran to the railing and looked down at the ocean to see if they could see Uma. They saw a golden light in the ocean when all of a sudden the water started to twirl really fast. Water shot onto the yacht as Uma shot out of the ocean, huge and with tentacles like her mother, Ursula. Everyone shot back as they were splashed with water.

"True love's kiss won't defeat this." Uma shouted from the ocean as everyone ran to the railing again. "The world will know my name." Everyone ducked as Uma got a tentacle at them. They ducked again when she did it another time. Y/N paced away from the people when she felt her eyes glowing.
Y/N looked at Uma who just laughed mockingly.

"Y/N" Ben said, worried, and her head shot around to look at him. Y/N struggled to breathe when all of a sudden she was surrounded by F/C smoke. The smoke cleared, and everyone could see that Y/N had turned into a dragon, just like her mother. Y/N screeched as she flew into the air. Uma just laughed right before Y/N shot fire at her. Uma swiped a tentacle at Y/N who just flew out of the way.

"Come on, Y/N. Let's finish this once and for all." Uma shouted up at Y/N causing Y/N to shoot fire at Uma who ducked when Y/N flew right at her. Uma flicked a tentacle at Y/N as she flew over the yacht. Y/N shot fire at Uma again, who ducked into the water. Uma jumped out of the ocean, sending more water onto the deck of the yacht as the yacht rocked side to side. All of a sudden, Ben roared like a beast. He took off his crown and suit jacket before diving into the ocean and swimming in between Y/N and Uma.

"Y/N, Uma, stop. Stop now!" Ben shouted at them causing Uma to laugh evilly.

"What are you going to do, Ben? Splash me?" Uma asked Ben.

"That's enough!" Ben shouted as Y/N flew closer. "It's got to stop, this isn't the end. The fighting has got to stop. Nobody wins this way. We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try." Ben continued as he looked between them. "Uma, I know you want what's best for the Isle. Help me make a difference."

Uma looked between Ben and Y/N, who was growling at her, before using a tentacle to give Ben his ring back. She smiles sadly before diving back into the ocean and swimming back to the Isle.

Ben swam towards the yacht where the boys let down a rope ladder and Ben climbed up it. When he got to the top, his Dad helped him over the railing as everyone started to cheer for Ben. Ben looked up as Y/N screeched and gently landed on the yacht before she was surrounded by F/C smoke as she turned human again. She was now wearing the same gown that was in the stained glass piece. She quickly patted the smoke that was coming from her gown. Ben laughed as he looked up at her in awe.

Y/N grinned before curtsying to Ben causing him to bow to her. Y/N laughed as two stewards stepped up and grabbed both of her arms before leading her down the stairs as everyone cheered. The stewards led her down to where Evie and Mal were waiting for her.

"So, I did not know I could do that," Y/N told Evie.

"Tell me about it, that makes two of us." Evie said with a grin. Evie looked down and saw that smoke was still coming from Y/N's gown. "Oh." Evie said as she and Mal blew it out.

"Shall we?" Mal asked her sister as she held out a hand towards Y/N.

"We shall," Y/N told Mal before Evie and Mal led her over to where Ben was. Before Y/N could say anything, Ben grabbed her hips and pulled Y/N into a kiss.

"Alright, alright, alright, alright," Carlos said as he pulled Ben back while everyone else laughed.

"How bout that son of mine," Adam said from where he was watching with Belle.

"Ours." Belle quickly corrected.

"Ours." Adam corrected himself.

"Yes," Belle said. "How about his girlfriend? I think we're in very good hands here."

"Very." Adam agreed.

"I owe you guys so much," Ben told their friends.

"Yeah." Evie agreed.

"You got that right," Carlos told Ben as the others laughed.

"If there was anything that you need or anything I could do for you," Ben told them.

"Um, actually," Evie said as she walked over to Ben. "There is, Ben. I know a girl who would really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me."

"Then she should come," Ben told Evie.

"Okay." Evie said with a grin. "Okay, great." There was a pause for a second. "Actually, um." Evie said suddenly causing everyone to laugh. "Ben, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us who deserve a second chance. Can I, maybe, get you a list?"

"Yes, yes, absolutely," Ben said eagerly. "Please." Everyone cheered at that.

"La--Y/N, Here's your spellbook," Harry said as he approached them and gives back Y/N's spellbook.

"Thank you Harry" Y/N smiled at him

"King Ben?" Harry called.

"Just call me Ben" Ben exclaimed. Y/N  looked at him and smiled as she grabs his hand and squeezed it.

"Ben.....I'm sorry for what Uma and I cause here. But can I go back to the Isle?" Harry asked.

"I forgive you, Harry. You can stay here in Auradon" Ben said.

"Well.....It's my pleasure to stay here in Auradon but the Isle is where I belong" Harry said as he left. Y/N see that Belle and Adam Approach Harry and talk to him.

"Oh, uh..." Y/N  trailed off as she grabbed the spellbook. "You know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother," Y/N  said as she looked up at Ben. "Fairy Godmother."

"Oh, yes, that's me." Fairy Godmother said as she walked over to Y/N. "Thank you, mmhm."

"This belongs in the museum," Y/N  told the Fairy Godmother as she handed her the spellbook.

"It does, yes." Fairy Godmother said. "And I'm going to take it."

"Go for it," Y/N  said as she and the others laughed while the Fairy Godmother walked away. "I'm not going to be needing it anymore," Y/N  told Ben causing him to smile at her. Suddenly, Y/N  splashed him with water and Y/N  gave Ben a smirk. Y/N  screamed a little as Ben splashed her while everyone cheered. Y/N  laughed as she reached up to make Ben's crown crooked.

Ben:

Lookin' back at yesterday

I thought I gave it everything

But still, there's so much road ahead of me

Y/N :

When I looked into your eyes

I guess I didn't recognize

Who we are and all that we can be

Y/N  and Ben:

Sometimes it's hard to find yourself

But it's worth it in the end

'Cause in your heart is where it all begins

All:

We gotta be bold

We gotta be brave

We gotta be free

We gotta get loud

Makin' that change

You gotta believe

(Whoa, oh, oh)

We'll look deep inside

And we'll rise up and shine

We can be bold

We can be brave

Let everyone see

It starts with you and me

(Whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh - hey!)

It starts with you and me

(Whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh - hey!)

Y/N :

It starts with you and me

Evie, Mal, and Carlos:

There's something special that I've learned

It's together we can change the world

Everybody's got somethin' they can bring

Y/N  and Jay:

When you take a look inside yourself

Do you wish that you were something else?

But who you are is who you need to be

All:

We gotta be bold

We gotta be brave

We gotta be free

We gotta get loud

Makin' that change

You gotta believe

(Whoa, oh, oh)

We'll look deep inside

And we'll rise up and shine

We can be bold

We can be brave

Let everyone see

It starts with you and me

(Whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh - hey!)

It starts with you and me

(Whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh - hey!)

It starts with you and me

Y/N, Mal, and Evie:

If we all can do our part

We know that it can be the start

To bring about the difference that we need

Evie:

Yeah!

Evie and Ben:

I promise we can work this out

I promise we can see it through

Don't you know it's up to me?

All:

It's up to me and you!

We gotta be bold

We gotta be brave

We gotta be free

Y/N :

Wanna be free

All:

We gotta get loud

Makin' that change

You gotta believe

(Whoa, oh, oh)

We'll look deep inside

And we'll rise up and shine

We can be bold

We can be brave

Let everyone see

It starts with you and me

(Whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh - hey!)

It starts with you and me

(Whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh - hey!)

It starts with you and me

(Whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh - hey!)

It starts with you and me

(Whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh - hey!)

It starts with you and me

The crowd faced Ben and Y/N  who were standing at the top of the stairs before bowing to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1K 15
Six months, it's been six months since the prince and the princess of Auradon brought four kids from the isle of the lost over the bridge and gave th...
11.9K 180 7
When the pressure of being a royal becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle to find out that her archenemy Uma, daughter of Ursula, has take...
43.8K 885 10
☙I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.☙ /// ☙. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...
1.3K 17 14
In the enchanted land of Auradon, a tale of love and adventure unfolds as Y/N, a spirited resident of the Isle of the Lost, joins her friends Mal, Ev...