Before the Storm (Dipper x fe...

Por LynnPines

(Y/N) gets abandoned by her parents after a month long trip to California. She doesn't know why they did this... Mais

Key
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Scuttlebutt Island
Chapter 3: Headhunters
First A/N
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: Ghosts
YEAH!!!!!
Chapter 6: The Dance
16 facts about me!!!!!!
Chapter 7: Time Confusions
Tagged!!!
Graduation
Chapter 8: Video Games Aren't Always Fun
Wazing
Chapter 9: Size Doesn't Matter
Chapter 10: Halloween's New Date
Chapter 11: Stories
Chapter 12: (Y/n)'s Story
Chapter 13: The Reveal
Tagged by @its_grace_darling
Chapter 14: Switching
FINALLY
Chapter 15: Land Before Swine Afterwards
Chapter: 16 Dreamworlds
Chapter 17: Gideon Returns
Drawings!!!!!
Chapter 18: Lost!!!
😭😭John Hurt 😭😭
🌲🌲🌲Gravity Falls Day 2017🌲🌲🌲
🎂1 year aniversary🎂
Chapter 19: Walkers!!!
Chapter 20: Hiding Spot?
Chapter 21: Bipper (Ya'll Knew This Was Coming)
Chapter 22: Girl Help
Chapter 23: The 80's
Chapter 24: Memories
Chapter 25: Laser Tag
Chapter 26: Love Potion #9
Chapter 27: Northwest Secrets
Chapter 28: Not What He Seems
Chapter 29a: Crucible Falls
Chapter 29b: Star Falls
August 31st
Chapter 29c: New Falls
Chapter 30: Stanford
Chapter 31: Board Games Are Sometimes Worse
PSA
#GravityFallsDay2018
Chapter 32: Unicorns Are Mean
Chapter 33: Tourist for a Day
Tagged again!
Chapter 34: Birthday Breaking Hearts
Chapter 36: Oddpocalypse pt.2
Chapter 37: Oddpocalypse pt. 3
Chapter 38: (AKA) Epilogue
Gravity Falls Day 2020
3rd times the charm
WATTYS 2020
NEW STORY!!!!!
8/31/22

Chapter 35: Oddpocalypse pt. 1

650 11 36
Por LynnPines

Warning there will be multiple P.O.V changes in this chapter.

ɮɨʟʟ'ֆ ք.օ.ʋ

"Oh, it's happening. It's finally, finally happening!" I continue laughing as muscle fibers cover me. "Physical form? Don't mind if I DO!" I'm encased in a metal pyramid and vanish from the sky. Appear, invisible, next to the unconscious girls.

"Huh?! What just happened?" My temporary mean suit asks, confused. I levitate Shooting Star and Fishtail, locking the former into a bubble with her symbol on it. The latter being moved over closer to me. "Oh. Oh man. This is bad!" The male tries to stop Fishtail but comes up short. "This is really bad! Guys, we've got a situation!" He yells into his watch; pushing a button on it, causing him to disappear. I transport the bubble to the floating cliffs, as Fishtail reaches my awaiting hand.

As soon as she reaches me, I teleport to downtown Gravity Falls.

"ALRIGHT, LISTEN YOU ONE LIFESPAN, THREE-DIMENSIONAL, FIVE SENSE SKIN PUPPPETS! For one trillion years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension waiting for a new universe to call my own. Name's Bill! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity, and my queen, (Y/N)!" I yell before melting a statue of their former ruler. "Now meet the gang of interdimensional criminals and nightmares, I call my friends." I call them out as they come out of the rift. "8-Ball! Kyptos! The being whose name must never be said! Haha, what the heck. It's Zanthar. Then of course there's also Teeth, Keyhole, Hectrogon, Amorphous Shape, Pyronica, Paci-fire, and these guys. This is our town now, boys!" We all laugh at their misfortune.

"Now see here, you unholy triangle fella. As mayor, I strongly urge you to git...git on out of here."

"Yeah! Things with one eye are weird!" 'Says the woman with one working eye.'

"We don't like out of towners." 'Says the girl whose best friend is from out of state.'

"We punch things that we don't understand."

"I would just say that as a rich capitalist I welcome your tyrannical rule. Perhaps I could be one of your, uh...horsemen of the apocalypse?" Preston Northwest announces.

"Dad!" The fake blonde screams in shock.

"Not now, sweetie, the grown-ups are talking."

"Oh, wow, that's a great offer. How 'bout instead I shuffle the functions of every hole in your face?" I yell before shooting a ray out of my finger to his face. His ears are on where his eyes should be, his nose is on the side of his face, and one eye is in his mouth. Preston falls over, screaming as his family watches in horror. I laugh as the people run away, and the deputy is turn to stone by and eye bat.

"Durland! My precious Deputy Durland. No!' Sheriff Blubs yells out, holding onto his love, before the eye-bat takes him away.

"It's time we do a little redecorating. I could really use a castle of some kind." I raise a pyramid into the sky. "And how about some bubbles of PURE MADNESS!" Colorful bubbles appear and one passes through Sprott, the weird farmer, who rips off his shirt and screams insanely. "This party never stops. Time is dead and meaning has no meaning. Existence is upside-down and I reign supreme. WELCOME ONE AND ALL, TO WEIRDMAGEDDON!"

Dipper's P.O.V

"So, this is how the world ends. Not with a bang but with a...boop-boop." (I am always going to use this answer with that CAH black card.) Ford says in shock, turning his pointer finger around his ear.

"Weirdmageddon." I mumble. Birds caw and fly over us, with multiple animals following. I end up getting knocked over by a deer in the process.

"Move it, stretch." A gnome yells at me.

"Hey, we're scampering here!" Another gnome adds, as he jumps over me.

Ford helps me back up. "The rift is shattered. Bill's world is spilling into ours and every minute his powers grow stronger."

"Mabel! (Y/N)! The rift must have cracked inside Mabel's backpack. They must be in danger. I have to go find them." I run over my backpack and grabbed the walkie-talkie. "Mabel! Come in, (Y/N)! Girls!"

"Dipper. Listen to me. We can find your sister soon, but first we have to stop Bill. If we can blast him back through the rift he came out of, we just might be able to stop him before his weirdness spreads across the entire globe."

"Are you sure defeating Bill is even possible?" I ask.

"No. I'm not sure. But being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible. Will you follow me?"

"To the ends of the Earth." I answer. 'I really should only be saying that to (Y/N).'

"Good. Because that's where we're heading. You also might want to step inside." Ford informs. We rush inside as a random gnome yells out 'Weirdness wave!' The wave washes over the Shack, but we stay protected.

Third Person's P.O.V

Soos' house also gets hit with the weirdness wave, causing the barbecue to come to life and run away.

"Ah! Abuelita! A tidal wave of madness just went over us!"

"Oh, Soos, such an imagination."

"Ah! You've been turned into a chair!" Soos screams.

"Why don't you have a seat and relax?" Abuelita asks.

"But what about you! And my friends?"

"I'll be fine. You go help the others."

"When the universe is broken, only one handyman can fix it." Soos announces, kissing Abuelita and runs off. "I'm coming for you, friends!"

"Time for a nap." Abuelita reclines and closes her eyes.

Elsewhere in town, Stan is in the woods nailing assign to a tree. Gompers the goat jumps on a rock behind the old man and grabs the tassel on his fez.

"Hey!" Stan yells. Gompers tears off the tassel and eats it. "That's it, goat! It's time you threw you off this property for good!" The wave comes over them and Gompers grows until he is as tall as the trees. Stan is fortunately spared. "Oh second thought, I'm gonna run like a coward now." Stan screams and runs away. Gompers walks off. At the arcade the wave releases several video game characters into the real world.

"Ha! Freedom! Freedom to PUNCH!" The Gravity Falls Maximum Security Prison is the next location to be affected by the wave.

"Okay inmates, time to review your finger paintings." One of the guards says looking at all the paintings. "Good. Nice." Gideon's painting, which is a torn paper with a knife in it and "Revenge" written on it and "Love" written next to a picture of Mabel and (Y/N). "Gideon, does this look like someone who's ready to re—enter society?"

"Gideon's unappreciated in his time!" One of the inmates yell.

"Oh, Ghost-Eyes, you're making me blush."

"Gideon makes prison life worth living." Another inmate calls out. All the prisoners chant out the young boy's name. Giant size Gompers take a bite out of the ceiling, making the res crumble down. All the prisoners look outside and gasp at the sight. Gideon looks at the three-headed bird which had landed on his hand. "Oh my. Bill came through."

Dipper's P.O.V

"Ready to cause some havoc, boys?" I hear Bill ask from my hiding spot at the clock tower with Ford, as he readies his rifle.

All the other aliens and monsters laugh in agreement.

"Ah, my quantum destabilizer. I've been waiting a long time to use this. We're only gonna have one chance to take this shot." Ford aims the rifle at Bill.

"Steady...steady...and..." I notice that Bill is holding someone in his hand.

"Wait! No! That's (Y/N)!" I yell, grabbing hold of the rifle's barrel so he avoids hitting my girlfriend.

Ford fires but only hits Bill's hat. "Oh no!!"

Bill's hat heals as he turns around, "Well, well, and here I thought today couldn't get any BETTER." He fires a beam at us, destroying the clock tower.

"I groan, pushing the wreckage off me. "Great Uncle Ford!"

"Dipper! Take my journals!" Ford, trapped under some wreckage, grunts as he slides the backpack to me, Journal 3 sliding out. "Listen, I know of one other way to defeat Bill, it— Oh, no! Dipper! Run! Get down!" Ford yells as Bill starts to rise behind him. I run down the stairs before Bill can get to me.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Bill rises behind Ford with the journal's hand symbol in his eye. "good old six-fingers. I've been waiting an ETERNITY to have a chat face to face." Bill announces as he lifts the battered man up.

"Everyone," he turns to his friends again holding Ford out. "this Armageddon wouldn't be possible without help from our friend here. Give him a six-fingered hand!" I struggle out of Bill's grasp. As I do, I notice that Dipper comes out from the ruins of the clock tower. I sigh softly in relief, knowing that my boyfriend is okay. "This brainiac is the one who built the portal in the first place! Now don't look so sour, Fordsy. It's not too late to join me. With that extra finger, you'd fit right in with my freaks."

"I'll die before I join you! I know your weakness, Bill!" Ford yells with certainty.

"Oh, yeah?" Bill asks, a question mark appearing in his eye. "And I know a riddle. Why did the old man do this?" Ford raises his arms in the air, making one of his hands look like he has claws.

"This?" Ford imitates Bill's pose. The crazy dorito shoots a laser at Ford, petrifying him.

"Because I needed a new backscratcher!" Bill answers with glee, as he scratches himself with the poor man.

"That's enough!" I hear Dipper growl. He comes out from behind the melted statue's base. "Hand over my uncle and my girlfriend! Or else!" Dipper yells to the dream demon, holding up the journal.

"Now isn't. This. INTERESTING?" Bill's eyes flies up to Dipper and his eye glows white. "My old puppet is back for an encore. You think you can stop me? Go ahead, Pine Tree, show me what you've got."

"I...uh...I...uh." Dipper stutters as he flips though the journal with his blacklight.

"I UH I. Do it, kid. Do some brilliant thing that takes me down right now. Whattdya got, Pine Tree, everyone's waiting. DO IT." Dipper jumps at Bill, "Augh, BILL!" My boyfriend's fist hits a force field in front of Bill's eye and he is thrown backwards into a tree; he rubs his head. "Ugh..."

"Dipper! You fishing barnacle-algae Cool Ranch Dorito!" I start trying to kick Bill's hand so he will let me go and try to bite his hand as his friends laugh at Dipper's pain. He tries reaching for his bag. Bill levitates all three journals. "That's right. Don't be a hero, kid." He waves both Ford and I. This is what happens to heroes in my world." Using another arm, he snaps his fingers, burning all the journals.

"NO!! THE JOURNALS!!" Dippers screams.

"Not much of a threat now, are you? Can anyone remind me why we came here?" Bill asks his friends.

"To get WEIRD!" A green monster with 8-balls for eyes answers.

"THAT'S RIGHT! VIP party at the Fearamid. Oh, and 8-Ball, Teeth, you've earned a treat, have the kid for a snack."

"NO! Leave him alone!" I scream in his ear. 8-Ball rolls his weird eyes and Teeth chuckles evilly.

"Hench-maniacs, ROLL OUT!" Bill turns a car into a racecar-like vehicle. Everyone hops into the car. "Let's get out of here, Bill!" The demon, who I think's name is Pyronica, calls out.

As Bill drives away I scream out as loud as I can.

Dipper's P.O.V

"Dipper just remember how heroic you were saving me and your sister form Gideoooooonnnnn!" I hear my girlfriend scream as Bill drove away. I look back to the two monsters.

"So, you wanna eat him, or, something?" the green monster with 8 balls for eyes questions.

"Oh, definitely, let's eat him." The pair of teeth replies. I run away screaming and wondering what's going to happen to (Y/N). On a TV lying amidst the wreckage, I hear, "We are in day three in this strange cataclysmic event, which some are calling, "Weirmageddon," or the "Oddpocalypse."." One of the eye-bats turn the pizza guy to stone and carries him to the floating pyramid. "Weather today calls for black clouds, blood rain and frequent showers of Eyeball Bats turning people into stone. I'm Shandra Jimenez, and I ate a rat for dinner." I climb out from under some garbage bag and see an Eyeball Bat following me. I run into an alleyway and pull out the walkie-talkie. "Mabel, it's me. So farm I have eluded capture, but I haven't been able to find you or Stan anywhere. I don't know if you can hear me, but wherever you are, whatever happens, I'm going to find you. Both of you." I look up just in time to see a pterodactyl screech and take the "A" out of "MALLS" on the sign. "The mall! Maybe they're hiding in there!" I duck before one of the monsters could see me. I rush over without being seen but end up running into the glass doors. "Oh no!"

"Hey. Hey you. Hey, I wanna talk to you. I wanna talk to you about going inside my mouth. I-I think you wanna get in here." The monster I avoided earlier, uses his one arm to crawl over to me. "Hey, you, hey! I'm talkin' have to make a big deal outta this! Hello! HELLO!" As the monster talks, I force myself through the mall's automatic doors, but get stuck in them. The Horrifying Sweaty One-Armed Monstrosity, (or HSOAM) slaps the door, freeing me. "Why are you just ignoring me? That's seriously rude to just IGNORE someone like this." I back into the food court, "Stan! Mabel!" I notice a plate of nachos on a lit-up table. "Huh, maybe at least I can get something to eat. The last nachos on Earth. I pick them up but am trapped in a net. "Ah! HELP! The nachos tricked me!" I call out.

"Wendy pokes her head out from a plant. "Dipper?" She asks.

"Wendy!? Oh no! You've been transformed into some sort of...tree monster!"

"Ha! It's just camouflage. My dad made me and my brothers do apocalypse training every year instead of Christmas. Guess it's sort of cool the paranoid paid off." She shoots a bat with her crossbow. "Nice! Bat meat. Let me get that for ya." She then chucks an ax at the net, freeing me.

"Ah! Wendy, I'm so glad to find you! I hug her. "I though everyone I knew was gone."

"Hey, hey, it's okay. We have each other now. And Toby Determined, who I accidentally mistook for a monster."

"This just in: this arrow in my shoulder." Toby says

"We shouldn't stay out in the open for too long. Let me show you my hideout." She leads us to the Edgy on Purpose store and starts to cook the bat. "We were playing Truth or Dare in cemetery when it happened. The eyeball bats froze Nate, Lee, Tambry, and Thompson. Robbie almost got away but had to pause to take a selfie. What about you?"

"I was in a fight with Mabel and (Y/N) when it happened. Uncle Ford asked me to be his apprentice once the summer was over. But that would mean I wouldn't go back home. It would mean growing up without Mabel."

"Oh, dude."

"Mabel didn't take it well and she ran off into the forest. (Y/N) was worse than ticked to find out I was staying for her. She slapped me and went to comfort Mabel. They couldn't' even look me in the eye."

"Come on. Let's get some fresh air. Toby, you watch the camp."

Said male comes out from the dressing rooms, wearing the stores clothing line.

"Don't call me 'Toby' anymore. Call me Bodacious T."

"No one will ever all you that." Wendy informs.

"Ooh..." Toby groans.

Wendy leads me to the roof. Up here I can see what Weirdmageddon has done to this town. Eye-bats are patrolling the streets for survivors like policemen. The water tower has come alive, a month being created from the seam of the core and bucket. (Sorry for the confusing description, I tried to look up the parts but the water tower from the show is a bit too old.) Gompers has become a giant and is eating up all the buildings, and not to mention the multiple monsters and demons hanging around. "The end of the world. Man, those death metal album covers got it shockingly right." Wendy says as we look at the carnage.

"You know, I use to think I could get out of anything, but this? The journals are destroyed, Ford and (Y/N) are captured and I can't find my family anywhere. Bill said it himself, there's no room for heroes out here. We lost." I inform solemnly.

"Look dude, it's not over yet. You've beaten Bill twice before, why is this time any different?"

"Cause then I had my girls beside me."

"then you need to get Mabel and (Y/N) back. Look, this summer, I've seen some amazing things, but nothing as amazing as the Pines twins (Y/N). I don't know if it's dumb luck, or whatever, but when you three work together, there's like nothing you can't accomplish. You just need to make up, and team up, and save the universe."

"But how will I ever find Mabel?" As if to silently answer my question, a monster eats a billboard, revealing a bright pink bubble with a familiar symbol engraved on it.

"The shooting star from Mabel's sweater! She's in there I know it."

"Whoa, is that like twin ESP?" Wendy asks in wonder.

"No, we don't have that, but we do have this thing where our allergies totally act up at the same time." I answer with a slight sneeze at the end. "Mabel needs us. But how are we gonna get out there without being caught?"

"I have an idea." Wendy looks to me.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Spin the person! Spin the person!" The demons chant. How I got put in between a navy blue monster that looks like a bread loaf and a demon that looks like a lava lamp, I'll never know. Lazy Susan's head points at the only female demon.

"Ah!" The hexagon screams and tries to fly away. Pyronica catches him with her tongue and swallows him whole.

"Spin the person! Spin the person!" The chant again. Out of sheer, and terrifying, luck it landed on me. The lava lamp turns to me with a sickening grin. As he opens his mouth to eat me, Bill, surprisingly, stops him.

"No harm will come to the Mer." I sigh in relief. "She is needed for Weirdmageddon. Now everyone go nuts, guys! When we're done partying, I unveil Phase 2."

Suddenly there is pounding at the door, "Open up! This is the police. Time Police." The person says.

'Thank Poseidon someone to let me out of here.' I think.

The demons and I look at Bill. "Just play it cool, ditch the time-punch. Grab the girl and let me do the talking." Pyronica grabs hold of me and places her fiery hand around my mouth.

"Bill Cipher. You are in violation of the rules of space-time, and possession the body of a time-officer." Who I am guessing the leader is, says."

'My body is a temple! How dare you!" Blendin yells.

"Hear this, Cipher!" A new deep voice sounds from a...baby?

"Ugh, Time Baby." Bill groans.

The...Time Baby projects a hologram of the universe from the hourglass tattoo on his forehead. "If your rip in this dimension continues, it could destroy the very fabric of existence!" The universe in the hologram explodes. "Surrender now or face my tantrum!"

"Oh, no, a tantrum!" Bill says sarcastically.

"What ever will I do about that HOW 'BOUT THIS?? BOOM." He vaporizes the Time Baby and the police; his eye turns into a mouth and blows the smoke off his finger.

'Sharks!' I scream in my head.

"Ah, snap! He just killed Time Baby!" One of the demons yell in shock. Everything is quiet before the roar of cheering fills the room and the party starts up again. Pyronica lets me go so she could party again. I see Blendin hiding and try to sneak over to him but he disappears before I can take a step. 'Looks like I'm stuck here with him.' I shudder.

"Boss, the Pine Tree kid got away before we could eat him. Are you worried he might try to cause some trouble?" 8-Ball announces, coming up to the throne. 'Oh thank Poseidon that Dipper is still out there, fighting against Bill. Even if I can't.'

"Ha! I'm not worried. I've got someone on the case."

'Oh no.'

Dipper's P.O.V

We arrived at Bud Gleeful's auto-mart. Toby, Wendy and I look over the fence. "The abandoned auto-mart. Free cars right for the hot-wiring. We just found our ride to Mabel. I wonder if they have a tank. I've always wanted to drive a tank!"

"I can't believe that place is just abandoned." I say.

"Ooh, an air freshener. Finally, I'll smell like a person. Stealy, stealy." Toby tries to grab it but is shot in the head with a tranquilizer dart. "Ah! It's gonna take more than one dart to keep me from—" Several more darts hit him, and he immediately collapses.

"Oh no! Tony! Was it Tony? I can never remember his name." We are blinded by the headlights of three cars.

"Well, well, looks like we got ourselves a group of ground walkers."

"Heheh! Ground walkers! Heheh! Ain't got no wheels!"

"Listen Discount Auto Warriors!" Wendy starts.

"We just wanna make it to that bubble out east; we have no quarrel with you!" I add.

"Oh, but that's where you're wrong! Hand where I can see them." A partly familiar voice sounds, if only they weren't using a voice-lowing megaphone. Wendy and I instantly.

"Y'all fellers ain't goin' nowhere."

"Y'all?"

"'Fellers?' Wait...Gideon?"

"That's Sheriff Gideon!" Said boy yells out, on top of one of his new henchmen, without the megaphone. "under the authority of Bill Cipher, I place you two under arrest! Oh, hi, Wendy! Have we formally met?" His henchmen lead us towards the 10-year-old, who is standing on the back of a truck. "Woooooo-we! Look what the apocalypse dragged in! Y'all are in a twelve-piece bucket of deepfried trouble now! Ghost-Eyes! Spitoon!" He spits gum into the golden bucket.

"Ugh, it is Gideon."

"And he's gotten folksier." Wendy adds. (I always thought she said, "foxier". I was like what the heck.)

"That's ain't the only thing I've gotten." He holds up a piece of paper.

I squint my eyes, still being blinded by the head lights.

"What is that, another love letter that you wrote in jail for my sister?"

"No, it's the deed to the Mystery Shack."

"What?" We both scream in shock. Gideon stomps on the truck bed. The headlights immediately turn off.

"Ya see friends, when Weirdmageddon started ma' old pal Bill cam to me after I escape the jail. He sent me to the Shack and I broke in undetected and stole the deed. Besides, our overlord figured you might try to rescue Mabel. So, he appointed me, master of these wastelands, and keeper of the bubble! My sweet precious Mabel's trapped inside, and I HAVE THE ONLY KEY!" Gideon holds up a shiny golden key with the shooting star symbol. "Wrapped around my..., well I couldn't call it a neck exactly, wrapped around my little pocket of fat under ma' head?"

"Gideon, you have no right to keep her in there!" I yell, pointing at him.

"Bill explained it to me nice and simple: she was always destined to be mine!" He pulls a newspaper clipping from his massive hair. "And now that I have her in a cage she'll learn to love me! I have an eternity to wait! Ghost-Eyes! Ready to escort our friends to Bill's dungeon?" A large male, with white glowing eyes, grabbed us from the back of our shirts.

"Uh! No! Hey!" I yell.

"This isn't gonna work, Gideon." Wendy announces.

"Oh? And why's that?" Gideon pulls up.

"Cause after I break Ghost-Eyes' arm and steal that key from your neck, I'm gonna wear your butt on my foot like a rhinestone slipper!" Wendy says, sounding fierce. The men, I now realize as Prisoners, laugh, not believing her.

"Oho, and what makes you think you can do all that?"

"Cause I'm a flippin' CORDUROY!" Wendy answers, as she flips over Ghost-Eyes' arm and pulls him back. I fall and duck tripping the prisoner. Wendy and I stan up and run towards Gideon.

"Ghost-Eyes! My hunch-angel!" Gideon cries out.

"Ha!" Wendy grabs Gideon and rips the key from his neck fat. "Get back! Get back! Or I will drop-kick him, I swear!" Wendy threatens, as we run over to a car, bashing the window in with her elbow. I need to remember if Mabel and I ever visit, not to make Wendy mad.

"You'll never get away with this, ya hear me?!" Gideon cries.

"Guess what? We already DID! Wendy kicks the 10-year old into the other prisoners. We get into the car and race off.

"Wendy, you're the second coolest person I know."

"I know due. Tell me about it later."

I look out the sideview mirror and see Gideon and his Discount Auto-Mart Warriors chasing after us.

"Okay, all we have to do is outrace Gideon's henchmen, unlock the bubble, save Mabel, save (Y/N), save the World." Wendy hits a mailbox. "Quick question: did you ever get your driver's license?"

"Definitely not. Arm!" Wendy answers seriously, swerving to avoid the HSOAM. The monster grabs one of the henchmen cars and eats it.

Gideon's P.O.V

"Swerve swerve!" I scream.

"I can't let 'em free Mabel!"

"Remind me why you're keeping your girlfriend in a prison bubble again? Have we, the prisoners, become the wardens?" Ghost-Eyes asks, going all deep.

"SHE LOVES ME! She just doesn't know it yet. Now quit the philosophy."

"Sorry. It was my major."

"Ha! Weirdness bubbles blockin' the path! WOOOOWEE we got 'em now."

Dipper's P.O.V

"Watch it! Go around that bubble field!"

"Now way around! Hold on! We're going through!"

"What's even in there?" I ask. To answer my question when we enter a green bubble we are transformed into birds. "For some reason, I really want worms right now." I chirp.

"Eat worms! Fly South! Nest!" Wendy squawks. Thankfully we exit the bubble before things got creepy.

I cough up some feathers, "Oh, that was horrible!"

"Here comes another one. Dude! Brace yourself!" Wendy yells. We enter through a blue, orange, and yellow bubbles which change us to anime characters, meat products and then our live-action counterparts, respectfully. (I would consider this to be a massive explosion in the fourth wall. Wouldn't you?)

Apparently, Gideon and them also we through the bubble of pure madness. Who knows what they were transformed in to. "Ah!" Wendy's screaming brings me back to reality.

"Wendy, we're almost there! We just have to make that jump!"

"Total lack of driver's training, don't fail me now." Wendy accelerates and driver off the cliff, screaming as the car flies through the air. We make it but hit the ground roughly and starts to roll. When it stops, the passenger door suddenly open, making me fall out.

"So...close." I start, crawling towards the bubble.

"Mabel...I'm...almost there." A figure stops me from making an even bigger fool of myself.

The mystery person offers me their hand and pulls back their hood. "Heya, Dipper. How's it handing?"

"Soos!" I cheer.

"Soos?" Wendy ask croaking a bit in pain.

"Handyman of the apocalypse, at your service."

"Soos! How'd you, where'd you—?"

"After the weirdness wave passed my house, I went straight to the shack, but stopped when I saw Bill hand the deed over to Gideon. I've been wandering the plains like a desperado, helping strangers. I guess there's some folk songs about me now?" Soos says as he checks on Wendy's wounds. "Let me see what the damage is, here. Ah, well the good news is: your arm is okay."

"So, what's the bad news?" I ask, walking up to them.

"Bad news is we're surrounded, dudes." The prisoners have, indeed, surrounded us, cheering.

"Wooowee. I dare say y'all almost had the jump on me there for a second. But this ain't your Gravity Falls anymore! Out here, I win." Gideon claps and a conch is thrown towards him, which he blows into. "Bill's hench-bats will be here any minute to retrieve y'all. MABEL'S MINE NOW! Hhahaha!"

"Is she?" I question.

"Well, yeah. I have her trapped, ergo, Mabel is MINE!"

"Gideon, listen to me, if I've learned anything this summer it's that you can't force someone to love you." I look back at Wendy, who was crush before I met (Y/N). "The best thing you can so is strive to be someone worthy of loving."

"Oh I'm worthy o' lovin'! these prisoners love me!" He informs, as the men cheer.

"But Mabel doesn't, because you're selfish. But you can change! Bill things there's no heroes in this world, but if we work together and fight back, we can defeat him. You wanna be Mabel's hero? Stand up to Bill and let us save her!" I propose.

"That's crazy! You know what Bill would do to me if that happens?"

"What, you scared of Bill?" Ghost-Eyes asks.

"No, I ju...it's a complicated situation."

Gideon's P.O.V

"Look inside, Gideon. If all this is for Mabel, then ask yourself what Mabel would want you to do." Dipper tells me, as I look at the newspaper article, now noticing that Mabel is looking uncomfortable. "Dipper. Will you tell her what I did?"

"Oh course." I answer, slightly confused.

"I hope you're right about this. Guys, new plan! Bill's minions are gonna be here is seconds. But I'm not gonna let that dumb triangle be the warden o' me! Y'all ready for an old-fashioned prison brawl?"

"We're behind you for life, brother!" Ghost-Eyes yells.

"Fighting children is boring but fighting a chaos god sounds fun!"

"Let's do this! But first I need to make something right, Henchmen, rollout!" Gideon yells as the group drive towards the woods.

Dipper's P.O.V

"Whew! And I thought I was gonna have to throw down!" Soos announces.

We finally reach the prison. "Okay, remember, guys. This is a prison bubble designed by Bill. We've got to prepare ourselves for what we find in here."

"Whatever it is, we'll do it together. For Mabel!" Soos places his hand out. For Mabel!" Wendy and I say after one another as we place our hands on top of each other. I unlock the padlock and the chains fall to the ground. We each hold hands and walk inside the prison.

I love that Mallory The Unlucky commented that I should make a sequel. In the Epilogue I will have the last part of the series finally and a turning part to the second story. I already have two chapter for the second story done ,so I can post it after I finish this, and see how you like it. If it is a rousing success then I will have to put the story on hold so I can write more during the breaks for college, don't worry I will be looking at all the comments that you will do, I'm not falling off the side of the planet. Sorry that this author's note is so long.

Lynn Pines is out, Peace.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
72.5K 2.1K 20
(Y/N), a famous singer, moves to a strange town named Gravity Falls. She has decided to take a break from her tour, but still performs in this small...
49.6K 930 56
This Will Include: •Dipper •Mabel •Stanley •Stanford •Wendy •Bill (Human) DISCONTINUED ON HOLD FROM 27.04.2021-21.05.2021 OPEN TO REQUESTS FOR NEW...
56.2K 1.6K 52
Please be warned! This story is pretty old and written by someone with limited writing experience! You have been warned. Hey Gravity Falls fans! If...