My Review And Shout out book

By the_beautiful_soul_

Hey guys so in this book I'll be promoting watt pad pages and books. Its sort of a review book so make sure... More

Unspokenverse
Diya Adhikari
Virikafan
⏺️FORM⏺️
Misunderstandings #OmRi
Trust
7 Months
Mana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi
Love? 2
Unwanted
Dillagi
The Fairytale I Never Dream Of
⚫FORM 2⚫
Shivika:Love
Jeena Mujhe Phirse Woh Sikha Raha
Stay With Me
Tales Of NaughtyKara And NaughtyRi
The Apocalyptic Flames
Lafzon Ka Yeh Rishta Nahi
Loving You

Stone Cold

47 20 4
By the_beautiful_soul_

Cover:

Author:
metoniaa98

Description :

So the description is really nice. It's short, simple and sweet. Just explaining the plot.

The review:
The OS is  excellent. It seemed a little confusing at first but is really good if you read each and every word carefully. Every character is portrayed well. It feels really lively.
The dance sequence was the best. The way in which GKS has been portrayed is excellent. She is shown as a ruthless, rude, sarcastic and straight forward woman. BTW the interview was really nice.

Errors:
There are no errors as such, but I think you didn't read one part because at a certain place I think it would be BTW and it got auto corrected to between.
So that's the phone's problem not yours🤗

Else the book is excellent and the English is amazing. You have played with words and I feel the book is really good. So I will just say keep it up.
I guess most of you'll must have read the book but if you haven't then please give it a shot. I assure you're going to love it.

So I rate this OS: 4.5/5

SORRY If I was rude. I loved the OS.

If you want to review your book then kindly fill in the form.
~SREETAMA ❤️💞💗💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.2K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
206K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
241K 12.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
25.3K 2.2K 42
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.