The Babysitter (Clarence NYC)

By Ashantishiasia

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Mothers Day (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel To This Book?
Go Read The Sequel

Chapter 21

6.2K 154 22
By Ashantishiasia

Deyjah Harris
I moaned uncontrollably as Clarence pushed in and out of me slowly but giving me deep strokes.

He placed his balled up fist on each side of me and watched himself slide in and out.

"Ugh baby wait" I moaned pushing him back as he moved my hand.

"Move your hand Dey" Clarence warned as I didn't listen making him go deep.

"Ahh fuck" I cussed as he continued to give me deep strokes. "Baby I'm cummin"

"Cum for daddy" Clarence groaned as I squirted all over him. "Ugh yeaaa squirting all over Daddy dick"

I walked around the house rubbing my stomach while eating a piece of my pound cake that I bought from the store.

My phone rung as I walked towards the couch and picked it up seeing it was my sister Zonnique.

I answered it as she started speaking.

"Hey Deyjahhhh"

"Hey Nique what you doing?"

"At home bored need something to do. What you doing?"

"I'm just chilling, walking around and eating food"

"Fat self"

"Shut up you don't call a pregnant woman fat don't you know that hurts their feelings?"

"You right I'm sorry sis I didn't mean it if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry"

"It's ok sus but wassup?"

"Me and Bahja about to come over, can we?"

"Yeah y'all can Ian doing nothing though"

"We gone think of something when we get there. We on our way"

"Ok"

I hung the phone up and sat on my couch and watched Full House.

The kids were back at home with their mama for the week so me and Clarence had our alone time.

Clarence were with his friends so I was home alone which I was mad at him for leaving me here by myself.

I grabbed my phone and seen that he texted me.

Husband❤️🤰🏾💍: Hey baby you good?

I replied back.

Me❤️🤪😊: You'll know if you would've taken me with you🤨

No longer than 5 minutes my phone rung as I seen him calling.

I answered it and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Baby what are you talking about?"

"Nothing don't worry about it"

"No Deyjah what are you talking about?"

"You left me at home by myself and I'm bored"

"Babygirl you the one who told me you didn't wanna come with me"

"Because I don't wanna hang with your friends!!"

"I wouldn't have came around my friends if you would've came Deyjah why are you so upset? I would've taken you somewhere that you wanted to go"

"Don't even worry about it Clarence I'm good I just miss you but seems like you're having fun"

"Mamas come on stop please"

"I'm good Clarence I'm good"

"Why are you crying? Baby I'm finna come home"

"No don't. Nique and Bahja are coming over so stay with your friends"

"Mamas please"

I hung the phone up and went in the guest room that was located downstairs by the basement.

I laid in the bed crying my eyes out for absolutely no reason at all.

20 minutes passed and I heard multiple knocks on the front door as I stay in the same spot.

I heard the front door open and close as I got up a little.

"Baby where you at?" I heard Clarence yell.

"Deyjah where you at?" I heard Bahja yell. "Damn this a big ass house"

"Ain't it though?" I heard Zonnique ask.

I stayed in that room as I heard Clarence loud feet running up the stairs.

"Deyjah!! Baby where you at? I'm sorry mamas" I heard Clarence yell as I pouted.

I wanted to walk out the room and just hug him but I was still mad so I sat back on the bed.

"She's not in the house" Zonnique said as they all continued to look for me.

"Yea She is her purse still upstairs she don't go nowhere without that purse" I heard Clarence say.

"Well where is she? She was good on the phone I wonder why she got so mad at you?" Bahja asked Clarence.

"This morning I told her that I was gonna hang with my friends and she said ok she was completely fine with it I even asked her if she wanted to just go somewhere else instead with just me and her and I was hoping she would've said yes but she ended up saying no so I asked her again just to make sure and she told me to go hang out with my friends and have fun so I did then when I just texted her and asked her was she ok she texted me and said "you'll know if you would've taken me with you" so I mean I don't know what's wrong with her she probably just need some act right" I heard Clarence explain as I bit my lip at the last thing he said.

Yes, I actually do need some act right.

"Ew Clarence" Bahja said as I laughed.

"For real but let's find my baby" Clarence said as I smiled.

I heard footsteps by the door of the room that I was in come to a complete stop.

Somebody tried to open the door as I stood up.

"She in here" Clarence said.

"How you know?" Zonnique asked Clarence.

"We never lock this door. She's not in the basement or in any of these other rooms so she has to be in here" Clarence said as he begin to knock. "Baby c'mon open the door I'm sorry mamas for leaving you at home by yourself if I would've known that you wanted to go I would've taken you"

I sat there while he was still knocking and talking and thought about if I should open it or leave it closed.

"Please baby please" Clarence begged as I got up and opened the door slowly.

Once I fully opened the door he grabbed me and pulled me in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry mamas" Clarence said as he continued to hug me.

"No I'm sorry, I overreacted I'm just moody because of this baby my hormones are all over the place I just wanted to be next to you and you wasn't home so I picked a fight with you and hid in this room like a child I'm sorry I'm trynna do better Clarence I really am" I broke down as he held me tight.

"Mamas calm down princess I understand why you be so moody baby trust me I don't be mad at you I promise I'm not mad Deyjah baby I got you till the end I promise mamas" Clarence gently grabbed my face and told me.

"I don't deserve you Clare! I'm too mean to you and you be soooo nice and calm" I cried my eyes out.

"Baby come on stop! You do deserve me 100% I promise I'm gonna marry you" Clarence told me as I looked at him.

"How?" I sniffed as I looked at him.

"How what?" He asked.

"How do I deserve you?" I asked him.

"You cook for me and my kids, you help me take care of my kids, you keep me out of trouble, you take care of me, when I need you you hold me down no matter what, my family loves you baby I love you, you make me happy and you satisfy me what more can I ask for in a woman? Of course you deserve me! We deserve each other I promise we do. God didn't put us together for us to feel like we don't deserve each other baby I promise we gone be together forever" Clarence said as I looked at him.

"I love you sooo much" I grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

"I love you too babygirl" He said as he kissed me back.

"We'll give y'all some space cause we see the look in Deyjah eyes" Zonnique said as I smiled at them.

"She want that act right" Bahja said as I laughed.

"We'll be in the living room" Zonnique said as we nodded.

They left and closed the door as Clarence got up and locked it.

Clarence came over and gently laid me down on the bed kissing me as I tugged at his shirt.

"Ugh take this off" I pulled at his shirt as he took it off.

He leaned down and kissed my lips as I rubbed down his body.

"You take this off" Clarence said pulling my shirt as he licked my neck.

"How about you take it off?" I seductively asked.

Clarence continued to suck on my neck as I moaned.

"T-that's my spot Clare" I moaned as he continued to suck on my spot.

He sucked on my spot as I grabbed his dick from out his shorts and slapped it against my clit as I moaned.

"Oh shit stop baby" Clarence groaned as I smirked.

"Take these off" I demanded as he leaned up and slowly took them off not once taking his eyes off me.

He then took his boxers off and stroked his dick still staring me in my eyes as I bit my lip and moaned loudly making him chuckle.

I was about to get up until he said something which stopped me from getting up.

"Stay right there and watch papi jack off for you" He demanded as I pouted and watched him tease me.

I feel like he's getting me back from when I teased him last night.

He walked over to dresser and grabbed the body oil opening it putting some all over his body then looking at me.

"Take off that Bra and them panties" He demanded once again as I bit my lip and did what he said.

Once I did that he walked over to me and put body oil all over my body as he grabbed my titties and started licking on them as I moaned loudly.

"Fuck keep licking them" I told him as he continued to lick them.

He did that for about five more minutes until he dropped to his knees and rubbed my other set of lips making me fall back onto the bed and arch my back.

"Ugh" I moaned as he chuckled.

He placed his lips on my clit and started sucking on them as if he was starving and hasn't eaten for months.

20 minutes after he ate it he got up and laid a pillow under my back so I can be comfortable. He kissed me then slid it in slowly as I gasped.

"Damn" he cussed.

"Fuck" I gasped and cussed as he looked at me.

I spread my legs wide open as he went in and pull out continuing to do that as I huffed and got mad.

"Sto-" I started but got cut off by him pushing it back in. "OHHHH yeaaa"

He thrusted slowly but deep as I grabbed his face and looked at him with my mouth open.

He started giving me them deep strokes making my pussy fart as I moaned loudly.

"Ahhhh fuck" I yelled as he continued to give me them deep strokes as I grabbed him tightly and scratched his back.

He went back and pushed back in making me squirt and have an orgasm as I started to shake.

"Oooohhhh my goshhhh" I shakily moaned as I had tears in my eyes.

It's so good it got me crying.

He looked down and back up at me.

"You got my dick soaking with your juices" he moaned as he kissed my lips. "I love you baby"

"I love you too" I grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

"Why your pussy so wet and good?" He groaned throwing his head back as he gripped my waist and started rotating his hips making me sit up on my elbows and look at him. "Ugh oh fuck"

"Yes papi" I rubbed his chest then grabbed his hips and pushed him in.

"Move your hands" Clarence told me as I moved my hands.

He placed both of his balled up fist on both sides of me he started thrusting fast hitting spots I've never even knew was there as I screamed.

"Keep going! Don't you stop" I demanded as he looked at me.

"Yes baby" he continued to stroke as I felt his dick twitch indicating he was about to bust. "I'm bout to nut"

He pulled out and busted on my legs as I moaned.

Me and Clarence finally woken up after so many rounds of good sex and making love.

I was fully rested and ready to eat now.

"You good now?" Clarence asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah I just needed some act right and some sleep with my man" I told him as I rubbed my stomach feeling my baby kick.

"Stop acting like that tho baby. You know I love you and always want you with me but if I'm asking you if you wanna come and you say no then I assume it's no so if you want to come say yes baby I can't read your mind you have to say something" Clarence told me as I nodded.

"I know baby and I'm sorry for making you come home" I apologized.

"Naah I was bout to come home anyway I just wanted to see what was up with you" He said as I laughed.

"I'm good now I'm good. I'm hungry though" I told him as he nodded.

"Okay let's go get y'all something to eat" Clarence said as I smiled.

The day went by fast and now we were at home ready to go to sleep.

Vote

Comment

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God And Jesus Loves You All❤️🙏🏾

God Bless Y'all❤️🙏🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.7K 48
Not good with descriptions, but it's good ❤️ (EDITING CURRENTLY) COMPLETED.
69K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa
392K 13.4K 52
𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.