Dean Winchesters Daughter

By olivia_is_my_cat

Elizabeth lived a normal life with her mom until one day there was just blood and a voice recording. Elizabet... More

Hi❤
Chapter 1: Never leave mad
Chapter 2: Deep in thought
Chapter 3: Preparing
Chapter 4: Meeting Eachother
Chapter 5: Demons suck
Chapter 6: Elizabeth Kidnapped
Chapter 7: In the hospital
Chapter 8: Morgue
Chapter 9: The hideout
Chapter 10: He Got Away
Chapter 11: The Bunker
Chapter 12: Target/Room Decorating
Chapter 13: Father Daughter Moment
Chapter 14:Kitten
Chapter 15: Hunter House
Chapter 16: Sam and Dean Go On A Hunt
Chapter 17: Unfortunate News
Chapter 18: The new rules
Chapter 19: The Training
Chapter 20: Rick and Lance
Chapter 21: Undercover
Chapter 22: The monster
Sorry
Chapter 23:The Date/Girlfriend
Chapter 24: being chased
Chapter 25: Going back home
Chapter 26:Drugged
Chapter 27: She's not dead
Chapter 28: Jail
Chapter 29: Dean Finds Out
Chapter 31: Reuniting
Chapter 32: The Plan
Chapter 33: Lance and Elizebeth (part 1)
Chapter 34: Lance and Elizebeth (part 2)
Disclamer
Chapter 35:Continuing the plan

Chapter 30: Being Held Captive

657 12 4
By olivia_is_my_cat

Dean P.O.V
Me and Sam burst into the hotel room. After Elizabeth hung up the phone I sped back to the hotel room. Me and Sam both frantically looked around the hotel hoping Elizabeth was sleeping or watching law and order. My heart sunk to the floor as I saw a letter written by Elizabeth, "she's not in the bathroom" Sam said as I signaled him to come read the letter.
"I love you guys and I couldn't imagine losing you guys. I know you will try to find me but please don't. Just forget about me. Tell lance to also forget about me, I came into your lives and now I am leaving them. See you guys on the other side, I love you and please forget about my existence, it will be easier for both of you, love Elizabeth"
Reading the letter made my head spin and I had many questions. "What happened" Sam asked. "I don't know, she seemed fine" I say. "What the hell happened to make her disappear like that"  I say out loud. "Let's check her laptop" Sam says as he opens her laptop. As soon as we open it we are greeted but the face of Amanda. "Elizabeth mush have been researching her" Sam says. We both look at each other and I say "let's check the hotel security cameras".

We go to the office and show the clerk our badges and he gives us full access to his security tapes. We look through them and see Elizabeth on the phone with someone, her hang up the phone then call my phone. She walks out of frame as I pick up the phone. "Thank you" I say to the clerk then me and Sam go back to the motel room. "Let's walk down the path she took since the security footage we saw showed her walking a few blocks before she was out of the frame.

Right before we left I realized I could just track her phone. I put in my password and her phone was no where on the map, "something happened to her phone" I tell sam. We decide that we are going to walk the path she walked. After a few minutes of walking I look down at the sidewalk and I see her phone smashed into many pieces. I look through the pile to see if I could find the SIM card but I failed. "She knew if she smashed the phone we couldn't track her" Sam says to me. We look at the places around us and I see a coffee shop, "maybe she was here" I say to Sam as I walked towards the coffee shop. We walk in and show the manager out badges and she shows us her security cameras. It takes a couple of minutes but I can see Elizabeth come into frame. She smashed her phone, wipes away a tear then walked into the coffee shop. My heart sinks as I see the person she was meeting, Amanda. I was horrified as I watched her get into a car with her willingly and they drive away. I watch them drive away until they are no longer in frame.

Me and Sam thank the manager then go back to the motel. "What do we do" I ask Sam. "Well can't we look at her phone records and see who she called last. We look at her phone records and see that the last 2 people she called were Me and a private number. Luckily we can hear the conversation they had.
After listening to their conversation things started making sense. "I knew Elizabeth wouldn't just get up and decide to this without cause" Sam said. "She's doing this because of us" I say to Sam. "I can't believe she would do that" I continue. "What's our next move" sam asks. "We're gonna get my daughter back" I say

Elizabeth P.O.V
"So what are you" I ask. "Excuse me" Amanda says. "I mean are still human" I ask. "Well if you really want to know" she says then flashes black eyes at me. "Oh, so why did you choose this girl" I ask. The demon looks at me then I say "well I don't know how long this ride is going to be so we might as well talk" I say. "I guess, we'll I watched her for awhile and I would possess her to stalk you and your mom and one day her mom discovered me so I ran away in this girls body" it says. "So how did you find me" I ask. "I stalked you for awhile and then one day i saw you were arrested then I just got arrested as well, I told you that sob start then I got to know you as well as I could. Then I woke up and saw you were gone so I tracked you down to where you were arrested then I found you, I then found your phone number and called you." She says. "Damn" I say. We sit there in silence for a few seconds before I ask "so what do you need with me". "You will find out" she says.

After another hour is driving we finally made it to the destination. We pull up to an abandon house but it looked only slightly warn out. We get out of the car and walk inside. The walls are a light caramel color. We walk down a hallway and into a big living room with a fireplace. "Well Well Well" as voice says making me turn my head to look behind me. "You finally made it" I turn around and see a guy who looks to be in him mid 30's. He had pepper hair and was wearing a suit. "It took you long enough" he says. "Who are you" I ask. "The person who you work for" he says. "Ummm, I don't think so" I say. He grabbed my arm and said "well I don't think you have a choice considering your in my house". "Well I think I do" I say as I rip my arm away from him. He sleeps me across the face and grabs me by the throat "you will listen to what I say or I will find sam and dean and kill them" he says. He drops me to the ground and I say "ok, find just leave them out of this" I say knowing if they had any idea where I was they would come and find me. "Now let's get down to business" he says. He pulls up a chair for me and as soon as I sit down in to I am locked in and can't move. "What the hell is this" I ask. "Haven't you ever heard of demon using magic" he says. "Let me out of this" I say. "No, now your going to tell me everything about Sam and Dean Winchester" he says. "Or what" I say. He slaps me across that face "or I beat you until you tell me everything". "Go ahead because I am not giving up anything" I say. He punches me and I can feel the blood gush out of my nose. "Now tell me where they are" he says. "Why would I do that" I say then he punches me again. "Tell me where they are" he says. "Never" I say which then earned me another punch. This went on for a couple of hours until he gave up for the time. "I'll be back" he says. Then walks away.

Dean P.O.V
We tried looking at security camera all over the place but we couldn't track down the car. We could see out for a few miles but then it turned down a abandon road and we lost it. "What are we going to do" I say to Sam. "I don't know" he says defeated. "What can we do" I ask. "I don't know, at this point" he says.

Elizabeth P.O.V
*3 weeks later*
I don't know how much time has passed but I know it had been awhile. They moved me to a different location, this one was a old stone building. They kept me chained the the floor on the upstairs floor.The demon had came in everyday and beat me but I never gave up any information. By this time I had already been beaten so much I was pretty sure I didn't even look human. I only ate little portions because it hurt to eat. He walked into the room "are you ready to give up any information" he asks. "What do you think" I say back to him. "Well then, I am going to ask you a different question" he says. "And what makes you think I will answer it" I say back to him. Ignoring what I just said he asks me "where do the Winchester's live". "Well that I can answer, in many motel rooms" I say. "But which ones" he asks. "There is never a specific one" I say lying knowing that they stay in the first one in the phone book of whichever town they are staying in. "Ok, then into the next question, tell me everything about them" he says. "That's not a question" I say earning me a punch to the gut. "Fine smartass, tell me everything you know" he says. "You know I can't do that" I say, then he takes a blade and slashes me across the face with it. This goes on for a few minutes before he gets bored, "I will be back" he says then leaves. I have been thinking of a plan to escape ever since I got here, and I finally figured one out.

I know that the guards that watch me switch somewhere in the night when I am sleeping, so I will stay awake then whenever they switch I will escape since the demons magic doesn't work when he is not present. The ties around my wrist are never that tight so I will be able to slip out of them. I will need to wait a few hours then I will be home free.

I wait what seems like forever and the guard finally leaves. I know I only have a couple of minutes so I don't wasn't any time. I quickly slip my sore wrists out of the ties and not have stood up for awhile I fell down. I stumble trying to stand up but eventually do and try running out of the back only to discover it was locked. "Shit" I curse under my breath. Then I remembered when I first got here Amanda put a set of keys into a drawer, when I run over to the drawer and open it I see the keys. I run back to the door, unlock it after trying 5 keys, then run as fast as I can down the stairs and into the woods. I make it into the woods and just keep running for my life. I knew I only had a few minutes left before they noticed I was gone so I was going to make sure I was gone.

After running for a few minutes I start to slow down and jog. I knew the second I started to slow down was when they would catch me. I tried to remember the way I was going when I get here but I couldn't. I finally found a road and started walking along it but In the trees so no one could see me. Anytime I saw a car coming I would duck down and into the trees just to be sure I couldn't be seen.

I finally made it to a small town, I went to a small gas station so I could go to the restroom and clean up. When I walked into the gas station I kept me head down so no one could see me. When I walked into the bathroom I couldn't even recognize myself. I still had a cut on my forehead that was bleeding. I washed the dried blood out of my hair and off of my face. I blow dried me hair and when I looked in the mirror I could see the bruises that were on my cheeks and all of the cuts that were on my cheeks and forehead. Luckily unlike what I though my nose wasn't broken. I lifted up my shirt and reveled the many black and blue bruises that were on my rib area.

I asked the store clerk where I was and she told me I was in a small town named Charlesville. I took a nap and saw that I was 50 miles away from Sam and Dean .  I knew that I couldn't call them because if I was caught then the demon would have their phone number and location. See I decided I was going to walk. Luckily I had already walked close to their locations, but I studied the map and saw that there were train tracks that led to 5 miles away from them. I thanked the store clerk and walked to the train tracks and waited for a freight train to come by. Luckily when I got there, there was a train waiting to leave. I watched the conductor check all of the train carts then I jumped into one. Since where I was going wasn't that far away I decided to stay awake so I would miss my stop.

The train ride was longer then I expected. It felt like like I was on the train for hours but I knew that was because I was tired and really bored. It wasn't until towards the end of the train ride I started thinking about what Sam and Dean would say when they saw me. It was finally my time to get off of the train so as soon at it came to a stop I jumped off of the train. I started walking to the motel where I saw them last.

I walked towards the motel and soon enough I started to recognize where I was. I made sure to totally avoid the coffee shop and I even went around an extra 4 blocks just to be sure I avoided it. My feet started aching but I finally made it to the motel and felt relieved once I saw the impala . I took a second before I knocked on the door just praying sam and dean weren't going to shoot me when I knocked on the door.

I knocked on the door and a few second my heart started racing when I heard the door start to unlock. I saw the door open and I saw dean and all I said was "I didn't die".

———————————————————————————Hi guys, this chapter is almost 2,500 words long (not including this paragraph). I hope you enjoyed it because I had fun writing it for the first time in a few months. I didn't even realize that I started this book 5 months ago until yesterday.  I hope that you are having an amazing summer because I am. Though I don't really like the pool I have going with my nephews and they make it fun. I hope you guys liked this chapter and this little paragraph even though it was all over the place, but it is 2:00am so cut mea little slack. I hope you guys have an amazing rest of the day and I will talk you to in the next chapter. Love you all
-Mary-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 157 6
Y/n was a normal girl, normal life, family/friends. That all changes when she is kidnapped to a world she thought was only real on her TV screen.
6.1K 110 29
What happens when a normal everyday girl falls into the Supernatural universe? ⚠️Warning⚠️ Self Harm Suicidal Thoughts Nudity Smut Blood Gore *Some s...
81.4K 2K 26
My name is Catherine Elizabeth Taylor and I am a hunter. My parents both died when I was only sixteen. Since then, I learned everything about monster...
89.9K 1.9K 198
Elizabeth Smythe isn't the typical type of Vampire the Winchesters are used to dealing with. She was cool, calculating and... A Hunter. Previously fr...