WANT YOU ♡ taekook

By yoonginvm

"Can you be quiet for me, baby?" IN WHICH Taehyung has to move to a private school, that turns out not to be... More

σηε
тωσ
тняεε
ғσυя
ғιvε
sιx
sεvεη
ειgнт
тεη
εℓεvεη
тωεℓvε
тнιятεεη
ғσυятεεη
ғιғтεεη
sιxтεεη
sεvεηтεεη
єιgнтєєи
ηιηεтεεη
тωεηтү
тωεηтү σηε
тωєиту тωσ

ηιηε

13.6K 667 626
By yoonginvm

♡♡♡

Jungkook woke up indulged in an unfamiliar set of sheets, on a soft bed that was warm but noticeably different from his own. The bright yellow sun shone into his eyes from the window across the room that was only half covered with white blinds. Jungkook rubbed his eyes as he sat up, clutching his throbbing head with his hand and groaning in pain. He felt a sensation of panic settle into his body, This doesn't feel like my bed... Where the hell am I?

Heavily lidded eyes scanned the room and he quickly realized it was Jimin and Taehyung's dorm. Jungkook sighed in relief as he got up from Taehyung's bed. Jungkook froze as he processed his last thought.

Taehyung's... bed?

Taehyung's bed?

TAEHYUNG'S BED?!

The panic from just a few seconds ago arose back into Jungkook's chest. "Okay, why the fuck am I in Taehyung's bed?" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

He looked around for any signs of Taehyung or Jimin being there, silently thanking the heavens when he saw the room was empty. When he came down from his shook state, Jungkook suddenly shivered, finally feeling the cold air conditioner's effect.

Jungkook looked down and noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt, immediately blushing and pulling the covers back up to cover himself.

His eyes widened at the thought of what could have happened last night, but he could barely even remember any of it. Jungkook groaned, clutching his head that was aching terribly. "Dammit, we went to a party, had a few drinks, and had fun. After that, I can't remember shit."

In front of Jungkook was what he guessed to be Taehyung's bedside table that had a medium sized piece of paper lazily laying on top. Jungkook reached for it and read the contents, snuggling into the bed a bit more.

Jungkook,

Had to go out early. Left some stuff incase you feel like shit when you wake up. Your shirt's probably somewhere on the floor since you were quote unquote 'too hot' for it. We passed out after that.

P.S. You were drunk and didn't want to tell me where your dorm was. Brat.

Taehyung

Jungkook smiled as he read the short message, finally feeling that Taehyung's aura was starting to become softer. Sure, it was simple, but it was better than nothing. Maybe, just maybe, Taehyung liked Jungkook as much as Jungkook liked him? No, he thought, Surely I'm too much of a nuisance.

The boy didn't know if he was just jumping to conclusions because God knows he's an over-thinker. But to Jungkook, the small note showed that Taehyung cared. Even if it was just a little bit. Jungkook felt a feeling rise in my stomach at his action, though he was quick to put the blame on his hangover. He looked over and, surely enough, there were two water bottles and 2 painkillers waiting to be taken.

"Oh, what the fuck, I think my head's fucking broken," Jimin groaned in pain, clutching the side of his head and turning over in the bed. "Taehyung!" He yelled.

"Sorry cutie, but that's not my name."

"Who the f—" Jimin scrunched his eyebrows, quickly turning around and seeing a tall male with dark hair, sitting next to him in bed. Jimin screamed.

"Woah, woah, chill! Why are you screaming? You do realize you're in my house right?"

"Fuck, I-I'm sorry," the younger sighed irritatedly, quickly getting up and finding his clothes that were scattered around the floor.

"What for?" The dude Jimin didn't know the name of asked, confused.

"This, what happened last night. We had sex didn't we?" Jimin panted out as he struggled to put on his pants. "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have."

"It's okay, really. You're kinda really cute too. Would you like me to make you some breakfast before you leave?" He offered kindly and genuinely.

Jimin automatically felt a pang of a guilt hit him since he was going to leave the dude so suddenly and soon. "L-Listen, you seem like a great guy."

Hoseok's eyebrows slowly raised in realization... Rejection. He was being rejected already. "Ah, I see..."

"Last night, I-I was just lonely, and I was kind of desperate for some affection from someone and you happened to be there. I'm sorry if I bothered you, really, I should go," Jimin said apologetically, turning around and heading to the door. He arm was quickly grabbing, him turning back around to face the other man.

"I understand," he said looking into Jimin's eyes. "Could I at least get your number? Just to be friends, I swear. Nothing more, I promise," the man smiled warmly.

Jimin returned the kind smile. How could I say no to a face like this? "Alright, give me your phone."

He watched as the other hastily scrambled to find his phone, unlocking it and

"I'll see you later, maybe. Bye..." Jimin trailed off, then froze. He forgot the guy's name.

"Hoseok," the man snickered. "My name's Hoseok."

"Oh!" Jimin squeaked out, embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I must've been too wasted to remember."

Hoseok flashed him a smile. "No worries."

Nervously scratching the back of his head, Jimin bit his lip and put on his shoes. He pulled on the sleeves of his sweater, thankful his phone was still in its zipped pockets. The younger walked to Hoseok's bedroom door, opening it and glancing back at the male. "Text me sometime, okay?"

Jimin flashed a cute smile as Hoseok nodded enthusiastically. "See you later, Jimin."

With a final nod, Jimin stepped out of Hoseok's bedroom. He quickly walked down the steps, ignoring the trashed hair prior to the party and walked straight out the door. Jimin frustratingly sighed and ran his hands through his air as he made his way back to his dorms.

I'm a mess, what the hell even happened last night?

As he walked down the streets from the house to the way to his dorm, Jimin tried his hardest to think back to last night. Everything was blurry, but if he thought about it for a while it would eventually come back. He remembered something about pictures. Pictures he took on his phone... But what of?

Digging his hand into his jacket pocket he gripped his phone and pulled it out. Jimin unlocked it and immediately found his phone's gallery before opening it.

His eyes widened to the size of infinite stars in a whole damn galaxy, gasping and feeling a sudden drop in his heart as he stared at the pictures on his phone.

"No fucking way."

Jungkook walked up to the crowded cafeteria, nervously looking around to find a certain brunette. Jungkook finally spotted Taehyung in the back corner by the windows, slightly manspreading in the most daddiest way again like he did the first day of school. He still remembered that day... It was when Taehyung first showed up and Jungkook immediately knew he wanted the older's dick up his ass ASAP.

The boy smiled shyly shook his head at his thoughts, quickly making his way over to Taehyung, taking a seat next to him on the cushioned bench and greeting the older with a soft smile. He wasn't sure if Taehyung remembered the night of the party, but Jungkook sure did. The memories hit him like a truck the night after it when he forced himself to try to remember what the fuck happened that night.

Taehyung latter looked up, facing Jungkook with a little smile as well. He took out his headphones, placing them back in his pockets before leaning back in his chair and widening his legs a bit again. Jungkook bit his lip as his eyes secretly trailed up and down the older's body.

Okay, maybe I'm not the most confident hoe but I'm definitely a hoe, Jungkook thought to himself as he tried to stay in his seat and not fall to his knees in front of Taehyung's spread legs. It's like he's silently begging me to suck his dick with those legs!

"Hey, Jungkook," Taehyung let out with his deep morning voice. The action alone resulted in tiny butterflies awaking from their slumber in the younger's stomach.

Suddenly, Jungkook's eyes dropped down to his own lap. His shyness returned and he couldn't dare look at Taehyung in the eyes. Especially after remembering what the two did at the party when alcohol took over both of them.

The older cleared his throat before speaking up, his eyebrows twisting in slight confusion at the younger's behavior. "You okay there?"

Not trusting his voice, Jungkook nodded rapidly as he tried to mask his nervousness from the other boy. Taehyung's shoulders visibly drooper, not that the younger was looking at him anyway, and he mentally sighed. Clearly, Jungkook had remembered the past drunken events.

Taehyung slowly raised his eyebrow at the younger. "You're not okay. C'mon," he sighed as he pulled Jungkook up by his hand. He was hoping the younger didn't remember the party and what they did. It would've been easier that way.

Eyes widening, Jungkook grabbed his book-bag and he followed Taehyung out of the cafeteria, down the halls, down another hall, and down another. "W-where are we going?"

Silence was spread once again, no reply being given. Taehyung opened a random classroom door and flipped the light switch on, dragging Jungkook in behind him and shutting the door. They both looked around, thankful that they somehow managed to get to an empty classroom. This only happens in books and movies, Jungkook snickered mentally.

Taehyung cleared his throat before speaking up again.

"Tell me what you're thinking, Jungkook."

The latter sighed and went over a few feet away from Taehyung, taking a seat onto one of the desks and swinging his feet slightly while looking down. Taehyung silently cooed at the sight, just wanting to pinch the younger's cheeks and call him his babyboy.

"I-It's just—" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and bit his lip a bit before looking back down at his own slightly swinging two feet. "Do you remember last night?"

"Vaguely, yes."

"Well, ever since... you know— that night, I just feel it's gonna be r-really awkward between us."

Taehyung nodded his head slowly in understanding. He slowly made his way towards Jungkook's seated figure. Soon enough, the taller stood in between the younger's two legs. Taehyung placed his hands on both of Jungkook's thighs, causing the younger to immediately look up.

"I understand. But, you know, Jungkookie... It doesn't have to be awkward," Taehyung said in a low voice, his face inching closer to Jungkook's upper neck. Jungkook gulped as he looked into Taehyung's dark clouded eyes.

"T-Tae, do you like me as much as I like you?" Jungkook asked in a small whimper, nervously biting his lip and hoping the answer was yes. After all, drunk words are sober thoughts, right?

Taehyung's large hands rubbed the younger's thighs agonizingly slow. "I think it's so, love."

The older's hands made their way up from the middle of Jungkook's thighs, to his upper thighs, to his hips and to his small waist that just made Taehyung absolutely weak. He fucking loved the small feminine figure of Jungkook's body. Taehyung gripped the younger's waist tightly and placed his wet lips onto the blank canvas, Jungkook's exposed neck.

A gasp escaped Jungkook's mouth from the sudden warmth, his shaky hands hastily making their way to entangle themselves into the other's brunette locks. Jungkook's mind was racing, Holy shit what the fuck is going on is this actually happening what the fucking fuck—

The younger squeezed his eyes shut as he felt Taehyung's skilled wet tongue work its magic on his sensitive neck, biting his own lip when Taehyung grazed his teeth over the smooth and small hickey now littering the younger's skin. With one final lick of Jungkook's neck, Taehyung pulled away only to force his lips onto Jungkook's.

Now with both legs wrapped around Taehyung's waist as Jungkook still sat on the desk, he brought one hand down and wrapped his arm around Taehyung's neck. The other hand still emitted in the other's hair. Both boys hummed into the sweet kiss.

Taehyung moved from Jungkook's lips to his cheeks, kissing it softly repeatedly. 

""You're a bold one, aren't you?" Jungkook giggled shyly.

"Baby, I think I'm falling for you, and hard," Taehyung whispered, biting his lip and staring at the other with infatuated eyes. "I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands to myself for long."

The younger's lips curved into a sweet smile before biting his bottom lip again. "That's fine by me," Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung's soft lips were placed back onto Jungkook's and moving along like dances of the tides. The older bit down very softly on Jungkook's bottom lip, causing the younger to let out a soft whine. These whines only got intenser when Taehyung swiped his tongue along the bottom lip of the other, wanting access to Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook submissively opened his mouth for Taehyung and let him take over, letting the older ravage his mouth as their tongue met and danced along the lines of each other. Taehyung's grip on the Jungkook's small waist got stronger as he pulled the small boy closer to him.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the two boys pulled away. A small line of saliva connected the two's mouths but as soon as it was formed. They both looked at each other and smiled warmly. Jungkook suddenly became shy again, a light amount of pink dust labeled as blushed swept along his cheeks and he buried his face into the side of Taehyung's neck. the older chuckled.

It wasn't until Taehyung sighed and realized what he was doing that he pulled away. "You can't tell anyone about this, Jungkook. About us."

"Why?"

"W-Well," Taehyung stuttered. " You know, I'm... I'm not always like this."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook questioned, looking at Taehyung confused.

"I'm not always like this... with guys. I-I'm not gay, and neither are you or anyone we know. Whatever we do has to be kept a secret. No one can find out, okay?"

"B-But—"

"We can't date, Jungkook," Taehyung said a bit more sternly.

 Suddenly, Jungkook felt small under Taehyung's gaze and looked down. "Oh, okay...?" The younger mumbled. He was so confused. Taehyung said that he wasn't gay, yet literally everything we just did was past the line of 'not-gay.'  What's the science to this?

Taehyung trailed his hands up and down Jungkook's back slowly. "We can still do things, but we can't date. You know that, right?"

"If no one can find out about t-the stuff we do, then w-what about what we did at the party?" Jungkook asked shyly, looking back down.

"No one remembers it, trust me." Taehyung said. "Everyone was wasted as fuck. I know everyone at that party thought we were just some random couple making out and didn't think twice about it. Don't worry about that, okay love?"

Jungkook hummed, giving a small nod of agreement. He's still working out his sexuality, and I guess I'll have to give him time to figure it out, Jungkook thought, still processing everything. That made sense. Jungkook smiled in understanding back at the older, glad he figured it out without Taehyung haven't to get too personal.

His legs were still wrapped around Taehyung's waist, his arms still wrapped around Taehyung's neck as well. He just wanted to simply be as close to Taehyung as possible. Jungkook understood that Taehyung wasn't ready for a relationship yet, I mean, they don't know each other that well anyways. Are we like friends with benefits, but more? Jungkook questioned to himself. But he didn't dare say anything, scared of the answer he'd get.

"We'll be fine, I promise," Taehyung whispered to Jungkook, placing a soft, sweet kiss onto the boy's forehead. 

They both shared a warm smile, staring into each other's eyes. "I believe you, Taehyungie."

Before anyone says "This is like the book Enemies with Benefits!" I just want to say that I came up with the plot for my book a YEAR ago, before larryvgl's book was published!

Not saying that she stole my ideas, which she clearly didn't, but just in case anything from my book seems similar to her's, I'm not copying anything. I hope you all understand! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
682K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...