Sносκея『 k。denki✖️reader。』(...

By MinYoinky

"Well, this was a bit of a shocker." I dryly chuckled, looking up at the sky. "...What was?" The boy in front... More

666-666-666
pikachu!nyaaa〜
..or reality?..
first day
lunch
nobody's there
bad day
opposites

illusion...

1.3K 51 127
By MinYoinky

pikachu! nyaaa~
Bad Amaya, for having dirty thoughts...
I thought you knew better than that!!

...
it's how you were talking before sending that
if you actually sent a fucking dick pic,
i would've blocked you right then and there
without hesitation
got that?

pikachu! nyaaa~
Aw.. you're no fun. :c

You
whatever
i just got home
so
bye, you creep

I pocketed my phone, not bothering to wait for his goodbye. I slowly walked, taking in the nature around me. I slowly exhaled, relieved to be home after a long day. Upon approaching my front door, I took out the house keys and unlocked the door. A meek click could be heard, telling me I could open the door now.

Inside my house, I closed and locked the door behind me, quickly feeling around for the light switch. Once I did so, the shadows cowered away in the farthest corners, in an attempt to hide from the bright lighting. Sighing, I entered the quiet kitchen.

As expected..

It was empty, not surprising. My father died ages back, and my mother is too busy being a slutty stripper to give a fuck about me. Before, she'd end up coming home between 12 and 3 AM. Now, she only comes home about once or twice a week to get/wash clothes, give me a weekly allowance, leave a note or two, and (sometimes) leave me a treat. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually worked as a sex slave, too.

Wanting to get a snack, I approached the fridge, ripping off and skimming the usual "I love you and I'm sorry" note from my mom, before crumpling the sticky note up into a ball. Throwing the note behind me, I opened the fridge and eyed the new box of chocolate strawberries.

Fuck yes.

Not caring or even thinking about why my mother would give me a treat this week, I opened the box. I quickly noticed the leaves had already been cut off. With that in mind, I grabbed two—eating one right there on the spot so I could close the box and the fridge. After that was done, I slowly walked upstairs whilst eating the second chocolate strawberry, savoring in the strawberry's sweet, juicy taste as well as the chocolate shell's rich, milky flavor.

By the time I reached the second floor of my house, I had (tragically) already finished that chocolate strawberry. I walked past multiple doors until I finally was at the door to my bedroom—all the way at the end of the hallway (which pisses me off, especially when I'm exhausted). I slowly opened the door and flicked the on light switch, so I could see. Inside, my room was exactly as I had left it this morning. There are a lot of words you can use to describe my room—plain, boring, bare, bland—the list goes on and on.

Walking towards my wall mirror, I watched as I slowly undid my illusion over my appearance. Eventually, this revealed my dull, [E/C] eyes and my long, wavy, [H/C] hair.

I often hide my true appearance with my illusions not only to hide how gloomy I look, not only to hide my low self-esteem, but to improve the illusion half of my quirk. To make my illusions more vivid, increase the illusion duration and my mental capacity stronger. My illusions need a strong mentality—the grander and/or more vivid they are, the stronger my mental state needs to be—or else I can lose my mind (either a small bit, or a real lot—it depends on how much my limit is crossed).

But that's not all there is to my quirk.

ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

Hiya~~
I've been reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... into BTS lately.. sorry for not updating!! 😅😅
pwease forgive me
But anywayss
I got tagged by Tsuyu-Chan  >-<
SO
here's le rules

welp might as well get started

10 things about me:
1. I have ADHD and executive functioning disorder. And even though I have ADHD I also have a hyper-attention span 🤔🤔 not even sure how that works but oh well

2. My birthday is 16 days after Jimin's (his birthday is 10 days after my Grandmami's deathday oof)

3. I'm 13 years old atm (was born in 2004)

4. I'm Catholic

5. My mom often tells me I'm turning into a "weird emo goth Asian Japanese anime girl"

6. I'm a Sombra main.

7. I joined ARMY on June 1, 2018 (Friday) so ye I'm a rookie but o well

8. I find it somewhat annoying how overhyped Fortnite is

9. I have low self-esteem because of my mom always having super high expectations and expecting me to reach those expectations each time. Since I rarely meet those high expeditions, she puts even more pressure on me to reach higher expectations.

10. my bias is Yoongi c:

11. My phone is a Nonexistent X.

Spoiler: I'm not telling a spoiler in the next chapter's A/N :333

Annddd time to tag yay (not)

1. Foxfalls
2. JiminsJamDonuts
3. JustAnotherPiscean
4. catscribbs
5. pocketbangtan
6. -blankfaceu
7. authorchan8
8. jiminfication
9. -Shoto-Todoroki-
10. ish_Midnight
11. 800-BUY-ME-FOOD
12. AHopefulSophi
13. ashlee_anime
14. denkisass
15. VoldermotYOLO
16. -_LeGoLaS_-
17. skyfantasyoc
18. azurenights
19. Suga_Kim
20. _Hide_Kaneki_
21. aalayahupson
22. shinsouu
23. tchtsubaki
24. _Kawaii_V
25. -gnossienne-
26. Major_Otaku_Girl
27. Todorki
28. _mejiwoo_
imsorryijusttaggedrandompeopleifollowpleaseforgivemeanddontkillmeporfavorkbai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 24.7K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
60.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.3M 57.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...