Different

By BloomWitch

Dani's life has never been perfect. Her mom died, her dad was abusive, and now she's moved to a new town in s... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Thank you!
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

2

4.6K 100 8
By BloomWitch

I looked at Billy for a split second when he looked at me and caught myself. I starred at my lap probably blushing. I was so pale that it was obvious. I stood and left the gym. Practice would be over soon so I sat and waited in the parking lot for Steve. I smoked another cigarette while waiting. I could feel my hand shaking. I couldn't stop it. I focused myself on not panicking. Suddenly I felt a hand come down on my shoulder. I jumped.
" Wow sorry Dani. Are you okay you left really fast." Steve said.
" yeah. sorry you just scared me." I said putting my cigarette out.
Steve walked to the side of my car with me.
" So are you sure your okay?" Steve asked with a worried expression.
I looked up at him. His chocolate eyes had flecks of green in them and he had creases in him forehead from his worried expression. A piece of his wet hair had fallen in his face. I noticed that sometimes I'd find myself analyzing people's features unconsciously, most because I'm an artist and take a lot of attention to detail.
"Yeah I'm fine just a little tired." I said scratching my knee.
Surprisingly Steve took my bullshit excuse and we said our goodbyes as he got into his car and I got into mine. I decided I would wait for Billy to come out and tell him about me tutoring him. I didn't have to wait too long. He came out with a leather jacket swung over his shoulder and a white t-shirt. My heart raced. I didn't know why but I suddenly couldn't breathe. I go out of my car and waited for Billy to approach his car. As he came up to his car. He looked at me and smirked.
"Hi." He said as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"Hello. Your Billy right." I said fidgeting my fingers.
"Yes I am. And you are." He said smiling.
" I'm Daniella, we're in the same English cl.."
"Yeah I know I saw you today. And at practice, come to watch me?" He said with a wink.
Damn he was suave.
"Uh no actually I was there for Steve." I said looking back into his eyes.
He looked a little irked by that. His jaw got tight.
"Oh you and that pussy Harrington are a thing." He said throwing his jacket in the car.
"Oh no me and Steve are just friends. He is like a brother to me." I said.
Billy's face lifted.
"Well good cause your too pretty for him." Billy said winking. "I'll see you tomorrow Danielle." He said getting into his car and starting it.
"Okay bye." I aimlessly said.
"Until then..Juliet." He winked then sped away.
Juliet? I thought that's not my name. Shit I forgot to tell him about tutoring too.
He's just too hypnotizing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.4K 18
Dani Lewis was meant to live her life as normal as possible until her dad decided to move them again. She wasn't supposed to find another child exper...
1.7K 73 16
Y/n Hargrove finally comes back home to Hawkins after a music tour and decided it was time to start going to go to school at Hawkins High after being...
244 33 12
*BOOK TWO* Billy Hargrove, now attending Hawkins Community College, hasn't changed much since high school. What will happen when the self proclaimed...
113K 2.7K 32
An English teacher, Kristal Harrington, is living her life in Hawkins, Indiana away from her abusive ex husband. She faces many challenges during her...