*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

بواسطة TheRauraParadise

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... المزيد

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
5| Why do I like him?
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
7| Two crushes and three heavy books.
Sorry but I have news
8| And that feeling was the sound of love.
9| To play the player
10| I am definately CRAZY
Ask me and the characters questions :)
11| Friends and crazy feelings
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
13| To break ups, no make ups.
EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
17| Trying hard to trust.
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
20| You take me out of control.
21| You know her.
22| A cursed family of Greek Gods
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations ♡
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing

4.4K 144 104
بواسطة TheRauraParadise

Chapter 4: Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing (don't you just love big titles? And participe in the contest, please? I'm thinking in giving some spoilers to the people who participe in the contest)

"Ok so did you decorated the scripts guys?" yelled Heath from the other corner of the huge set. For this two weeks we've been practicing the episodes, having meetings with the producers, hanging on the set, and guess what, I still hate the douche bag (which I believe you know who he is) does not loose a single opportunity to tease, bore or annoy me.

I've been trying to handell everything but is just I'm trying to ignore him which is impossible! But I swear I'm trying, trying hard.

"Yes!" we all screamed back in unison. Today was Monday. I'm now "out" of school for a couple of weeks to start filminging but then I'll go back.

The set was large, really big, a lot of space. We all had our dressing rooms that we could decorate the way we want. Mine was number 67 and guess who was 68? Yeah, douche bag, best known as Blondie.

Basically the set was a huge warehouse where it was inside built the set, and then a large hall was in one of the corners and it was directed to two more halls that had a lot of doors. One of them my dressing room. In this two weeks, we've learn where we can get in, what can we do in our spare time in the set and where you can eat.

We were now arriving at the set and walk directly to our dressing rooms, because today was the day were we start shooting. How awesome is that! But we, and by we I mean I had a problem.

Apparently, our characters (mine and Ross's) were supposed to built a crush for each other and they get along pretty well, they write songs together and worst of all, I have to act like I like him! Ugh. Of course it is only acting and I have to do it or else I'll be fired but is it really worth it?

Passing in the first hall with the three of them chatting animatedly. "And then he really jumped in. It was hilarious!" said Callum while I loosed myself with laughs.

It was when I noticed that my hysterical laugh was motive for Ross to stare at me with melting eyes. What the heck? I stopped laughing and glanced at him. When I reached his eyes with a mad face that he was staring at he quickly looked away with embarrassment.

"Ok, see you in a sec." said Raini before turning to the second hall that Callum followed because their room was in that hall. So me and Ross were left alone, which already seems on purpose, walking down the third hall, directed to our rooms.

"So, aren't you excited to go shooting? I mean how cool is that?" he asked. For a bit his excitement reached my chest, but I shove it away and didn't answer. "Oh, c'mon. I swear I'm trying to be nice!" he said turning to me while I ignored and kept walking.

"Stop bothering me!" I argued not turning my head to look at his pretty face.

"Ok, I'll stop bothering if you answer me properly, and I think you know the question!"

I didn't answer. I didn't really had an idea of what to say. "Is it because of my hair?" I glanced a 'really?-are-you-kidding-me' look at him. "Well, then I agree with you. It's to yellow for your liking. And way to messy, right? like what is this? I understand." he had really forced a mocking tone in his voice. But thoughtfully it was a kind one, that printed a small true smile on my hiding face. I didn't wanted him to know he could make me smile.

"Or maybe it's my brown eyes. Girls normally hate them. Chocolate orbs are too last year, I mean don't look at them or you might get way too vintage...." I laughed. But hard.

"You have a really big head. You know that?" I said, but for the first time nicely.

"Thank you." he replied easily.

"It may have sounded like it, but it was not a compliment, blondie." I glanced at him and he slowed down our pace a bit until we stopped. He lean in toward my right ear tensing me up.

"No, no. I was talking about making you laugh. You just made my day, princess." he said. Oh, I should be burning, flames all over me. I stared at the ground this whole time and when I look up to see a closed door where it you could read "Dressing room 68" and no sight of Blondie.

He left me alone after that. Ugh..... Why do I have to be around him? I don't want to be around him. He makes me confuse and angry. This was the first 'moment' we had. If you know what I mean. I mean even I don't know what I mean.

You see. He messes with my brain. He has that effect on me. Why? He probably does it on purpose. Well he sure knows how to do it. That is why I can't let him know that.

-

After getting dressed with the cloth they put on my dressing room, I went down to the hair and make up room where two nice ladies hairstyled my hair and put make up on my face.

They directed me to the set where I went to find Raini along the hall and we walked together commenting everything that happened this morning. Well except for the incident, or has I like to call it the Distubing Blondie Big Head incident. (You got the idea, right?)

Joining our cast mates and the rest of the crew in the huge set, they explained a bit more of how everything worked around here. What could we do in our spare time and even some rules that we had to follow. Like respect everyone around here and don't mess around, what we are doing here is serious business.

We also found out we have in the back of the set a table full of food and machines to take hot beverages and even some chairs and tables. Basically there was no time to waste and if during the shooting we were hungry, it was just go eat. We also had breaks, but in the first weeks it is really not a lot of time, but has the Heath said, it would slow down and we were going to have a lot of spare time.

That is why I'm having a little break from school. While these busy weeks go, I don't have time to go to school and came back here to shoot, but when these few inicial weeks are over I think I'm going back. I just don't want to loose all of that. All of my high school years. I mean I'm still seventeen years old.

When everything was settled we started to shoot. Everything around me happened so fast that I got really nervous I would screw it up, and I got wrong two times an we had to re-shoot the scene. I was so nervous they were going to shout at me or something that when they said:"Hey, it is really fine! Nothing to worry about!"

They were really nice which calmed me. I breathe in relief an started over. This repeated itself even with other members of the cast. The funniest ones were really Ross's. I just didn't stop laughing whenever that happened. It was so cute. But then again he will never stop being a mere jerk that could freeze my brain as efficiently as an ice cream would.

And I prefer ice cream way more than I prefer Ross. Not that, that marreted right now.

-

"OKAY, LUNCH BREAK EVERYBODY, WANT YOU ALL HERE IN AN HOUR!" screamed Kevin.

We went straight to the lunching room, it was a simple room with white walls and a table with food. I went to grab a slice of pizza and apparently that was actors only. So guess who went at the same time making our hands collide. No, it was not Santa. It was the one and only, Blondie.

I took my hand back letting him take it first. He took a plastic plate and put the slice that I was taking in it. Of course he would. See. It is all in purpose to take me out of my sences. I hate him!

And this was when he smiled and handed me the plate. My shocked face sure should be priceless right now.

He chuckled softly before commenting. "Are you taking the slice or are you with your mouth open waiting for me to feed you?"

I blinked my eyes a thousand times before taking a plate and putting another slice in it. He put on a 'oh-really' face before I snap the plate he had in his hand(that contained the slice that I wanted, not important) and put the other plate in his hands before walk out of it and into Raini's dressing room(the only one of us that already contained a couch, mine only contained, for now, two chairs).

As I walked there I had this feeling Ross was following me. But when we reached the door I understood he was only going to the same place I was.

"Hey, get in guys!" said Raini that was sited by the couch with Callum and eating a slice of pizza.

We sited in the other couch in front of them. Really, is it on purpose or I have to be next to Ross?

"Hey did you know that we are going to start doing press for the show a couple of weeks from now. Isn't it so awesome?" asked Callum with a sly smile.

"Yeah, I'm going to like that. And the premiere and celebration too!" I replied before taking a bite at the pizza.

"And the fact that our faces are going to exposed to all around the world. If the show goes well, we are going to be famous!" said Raini happily. I plastered a smile at her.

"Wow, how is that going to be?" asked Callum with a pensive face.

"Tones of people that know who know who we are." Raini affirmed.

"People screaming our names." Raini.

"A lot of girls who want to date me." a teasing tone hit me strong caused by none other that Ross.

"Wow, just when I though your head could not get any bigger." I responded him.

He smirked and got up from his seat placing the plactic plate in the table the leaning in my right ear. "It was always this big, but you love it." He affirmed before leaving the room, for unknown reasons. Is it me or he is constantly whispering in my ear?

"Okay, what was that about?" asked Rai.

"Forget he is not worth it." I explained leaving it alone and going back to my pizza.

They smiled and kept on talking about dreams and expectations while I had other thing in my mind. What the heck is him up too?

-

When there was like 20 minutes for us to finish the break, I got out of Raini's room to find Ross all down the hall. I run trying to catch him and when I did, "Hey. Supp?" 'Supp' really Laura. You did not just said that!

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head hard and now you think I'm someone else?" he proposed not even glancing at me.

"What? No. I was asking.... are you bipolar?" I replied with a tiny bit of mocking in it.

"Why do you ask that?" he smirk plastered in his face was really his signature. Thoughtfully, annoying, I'm not saying he was an ugly jerk. He was extremely handsome. The way his perfectly messy hair falled around his angelic features was a combination to let any girl fall at his feet. But I kept myself straight and didn't even flinch.

"First, you are calm and collected, next your trying to tease me and whispering in my ear." I said.

"Oh, so I tease you.." he teased(LOL).

"No, I never said that you co...." in the middle of my sentence a arm around my waist and a face leaning closer to mine until ours noses barely touch interrupt me. Ross held me tight just like he was never letting go keeping our faces at an unbearable closeness. He teasingly and softly, like if every move he made was art, put his hand in touch with my neck.

I know the worst thing to think right now was that, that was giving me a huge desire to kiss him. His eyes looking deeply in mine. What was this moment?

"What were really saying? Could you repeated?" he said not letting me of his grip, letting a on purpose hot breath hit my face.

"I-ah-I y-ou-oh-uu... uh-huh-ah-hu" I only managed to let out a stutter of words. I felt my cheeks burning.

"That is what I thought, princess!" he said before letting go and turning to go back to the set. I froze, didn't even move. "Aren't you coming to set? Try not to be late."

-

Question: Favourite character right now? do you have?

Hey, chapter is here. Go participe in the contest because I'm definitely going to tell some huge spoilers about the story to the ones who participe. So don't loose the opportunity! Please😉😉😉

Sets and pizza slices! (bye?)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

61.8K 2.4K 28
It was always a competition for the brunette. She would constantly find herself competing for his attention, but it's not like that mattered. Ross L...
34.9K 1.7K 23
"You love me right?" She asked him. He smiled. "Who wouldn't?" He asked kissing her hand. She smiled pulling him in for a kiss. "Promise to not forge...
Without You بواسطة Sandy

قصص الهواة

6.6K 225 28
Laura the new girl at Melrose High School. Her parents got divorced when she was eight but didn't find out until she turned eighteen. She moved from...
59.2K 2.4K 51
"You wouldn't leave would you?" "I wouldn't even dream of it." "You have before though." "Only and idiot would leave someone like you twice." Laura h...