The Conjuring~Fanfic

By KinkySmallz

This is a story between Ed and Lorraine Warren from the Conjuring. It tells the love the two have for each ot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

1.2K 25 1
By KinkySmallz

Lorraine's POV 

After spending a couple of days in the hospital with Ben, the both of us were released to finally go home. Our family of four would finally be complete. I could not wait to get Ben home and Judy and him bond more. 

I pulled on a pair of my pants, a white shirt, and my beige sweater. Ed helped me gather our things so we could leave the hospital with our newest one. I put a warm onesie on Ben, and placed him in his carseat. I placed a blanket on top of him, and we soon left. 

Ed wheeled me down to the car that he had waiting on us warming up. I got out of the wheelchair holding the carseat and got in the backseat with Ben. Ed leaned down and placed a light kiss on my lips before he shut the door and got in the driver's seat to head home. 

Ben slept the entire way home, I too ended up falling asleep for a bit. It about about a thirty minute drive home. Ed drove carefully, more careful than he normally drives. I don't mind that at all, Ed wasn't here when Judy was born, he was over in Japan fighting the war when I delivered Judy. 

Once we arrived home, Ed woke me up and helped me out of the car. He grabbed Ben's carseat and carried him inside. I walked beside Ed and could not contain my smile. Our family was finally complete, and I could not have been happier. 

Judy and mother were in the livingroom when we got in the door. Judy came running in happily and mother followed in shortly. Ed set the carseat down on the table and I reached in and got a sleeping Ben out of the carseat. 

"Judy, I want you to meet your little brother, Ben," I said with a bright smile as I leaned down for her to see her little brother. 

"Ben?" She questioned as she reached out to touch Ben's nose. 

"It's short for Benjamin Edward," Ed said as he placed a hand on the small of my back.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked Judy who quickly nodded in response. That caused me to giggle and I nodded as well. "Here, sit in the chair and I will hand him to you." 

Once Judy was seated in one of the kitchen chairs, I moved over to her and handed Ben over to Judy. Judy smiled brightly at Ben and tapped his nose gently. She talked to him and mumbled soft enough where none of us could hear. 

Once Ed and I got everything settled and Judy and Ben sat for a while, I got in the shower and quickly washed. I usually spend more time in the shower, but I was too excited to have everyone together and I wanted to spend time. Even though I am a stay at home mother and Ed usually stays with us too, I just cannot get used to having all of us together. 

After I got out of the shower, I made my way downstairs to where everyone was. Ben had begun to cry in Ed's arms. He was getting hungry, and it was about time to feed him anyways. Ed looked at me wide eyed, and a laugh escaped my lips. 

"I didn't do anything to him," Ed said innocently and held Ben out to me. 

"Relax honey, he is just hungry is all," I said taking Ben into my arms and him and I made our way back up the stairs. "Oh yeah? Tell mama about it. Your life is just so hard." 

I sat down in the rocking chair of the nursery, and I pulled my robe open and my nightgown down. I latched Ben on to my breast and he began to suckle. I hummed lightly when he grunted every now and then. 

"How is it going?" Ed said leaning against the door frame of the nursery. 

"We are getting along," I said looking down to Ben who was lazily sucking as he began to fall back asleep in my arms. 

"He sure does sleep a lot," Ed commented as he looked down to Ben and then back up to me. 

"He is a newborn, he will grow out of it," I said with a reassuring smile. 

After Ben finished eating, and I burped him we made our way back downstairs to where mother was cooking once more, Ed was in the office, and Judy was making bracelets. I laid Ben down in his bassinet and walked into the office where Ed sat at the desk. 

"Our book is getting published," Ed said looking back up at me with a huge smile. About time someone picked up our book and decided to publish it. 

"Really?" I questioned as I made my way to where he held the letter up from the publisher. I took it out of his hands and read it for myself. We sure were getting it published! 

I sat in the office with Ed for a while him and I having time just to ourselves. I sat in the rocking chair in the office for a bit until that began to get uncomfortable. I stood back up and Ed noticed my discomfort and frowned a little bit at me. 

"What's wrong, love?" He asked and stood up himself and wrapped an arm around my waist. 

"Just uncomfortable," I said with shrug. "It will pass when I heal, just can't get comfortable when you push something really big out of a small hole." 

"Oh," Ed simply commented and his eyebrows furrowed at me as he as it finally clicked with him about what I meant.

Mother finished up dinner and we all made our way to the table. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, and rolls is what mother cooked for us. It was sure nice to have someone cooking and helping me around the house after having a baby. Just made things much easier on me, and I really appreciated my mother for doing that for me. 

I got Judy to bed and tucked in that night before school. She was pretty tired that evening, she had been playing with Ben, and just kept busy. Once I got Judy to bed, Ed and Ben were in our room. Ben was laying next to Ed in our bed, and I smiled at the two of them. Ben was stirring in his sleep getting ready to wake up, probably for a diaper change and to eat. 

"I'll go change his diaper, you just get into bed and get settled," Ed said getting out of the bed and grabbing a diaper and a couple of wipes. He changed the diaper and I watched as he did it. Ed was being so gentle with Ben, he seemed fear that he would break Benny. 

Ben did not like his diaper being changed, he cried the entire time that Ed cleaned him up and changed his diaper. Ben hated being cold, he most definitely did not like his diaper being changed. Once Ed got his diaper on and Ben's clothes back on, he calmed down. 

"He definitely did not like that," he said with a chuckle. He picked Ben up off the the bed and he too got settled in next to me. 

"I am going to need to feed him before we go to bed," I said moving a couple of pillows to prop him so I could feed him. 

"Well, I do not want to keep him from his food," Ed said handing Ben over to me. I pulled my nightgown down once more and and latched Ben on. He once more began to eat again. This time he opened his eyes and looked up and looked around. 

"Hi there," I cooed to Ben and smiled at him. I brushed the back of my finger over his cheek and smiled down at him. "There's my little Benny." 

Ed smiled over at the two of use and watched us. Ben suckled for a while before he was ready to fall asleep again. I unlatched him, burped him, and got him situated to lay him in the bassinet. I swaddled Ben in one of the blankets and made sure he was nice and warm before I laid back down in bed next to Ed. 

I moved close to Ed and rested my head on his chest. Ed pressed a kiss to the top of the head as we laid in the silence. Ben was fast asleep in the bassinet on my side of the bed, Judy was asleep, and everything was just perfect. Sleep quickly consumed me that night as Ed and I were laying in the silence. 

A couple of hours later, Ben woke up crying. I rolled over to my side of the bed and turned on the lamp. I got out of the bed and went to get Ben out of the bassinet. He had got himself unswaddled and he was cold. So I know not to swaddle him, just keep him covered up with a blanket. 

"Hi little guy," I whispered as I moved around to change his diaper once more. That only made him more mad when I changed his diaper. "I know, I know. It just stinks, I so sorry." 

Ed soon woke up when I was changing Ben's diaper. I smiled over at him as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, he was still half asleep. Once I got Ben changed, I wrapped him back up in his blankets and got him warmed back up. I hummed to him gently and bounced him gently. Ben calmed down once he warmed up, he was soon back asleep in my arms. 

"Do you need any help, or do I need to get you anything?" Ed mumbled sleepily and he yawned rubbing his eyes once more. 

"No, honey go back to sleep," I said with a smile as I laid Ben back down in the bassinet. I cover him up with his blanket and made sure he would be warm enough. 

I got up a couple of more times that night Ben. I didn't mind getting up with my son, I sure did miss when Judy was a baby, and Ed and I have always wanted to have another baby. We finally to have our other chance with a baby. Everything was whole with Benjamin Edward now. I couldn't have been happier with our family. 

A/N I hope you all liked this chapter! Just a little bit of fluff with the newest addition to the Warren family. They are now complete! I think I am going to have a couple of more chapters before I finish this story up. I am thinking of making a sequel, I need your opinions!! 

Have a wonderful day! 

DH 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.4K 30
" take me! please, he's just a kid! take me! " - or the one where arne johnson's future is supposed to be terrible because he tried protect a little...
640 18 23
The story follows Katy, a researcher and Ph.D. candidate working alongside paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. As they delve into a haun...
2.3K 114 21
"Blindness makes me see your undeniable beauty." - Edrei Hasluck This is a short story. Language used is English. Please bear with my grammar. :)
6.5K 245 19
Linda has always been inspired by her mother, Lorraine Warren. Mostly she's interested in her work and her gift, secretly wondering if she has the sa...