the ice queen | hatake kakashi

بواسطة nu-clear

She didn't expect her return to Konoha to change her life at all. Especially the fact that her deepest secret... المزيد

prologue
01 ; a new jounin
02 ; the first encounter
03 ; a hidden gift
04 ; the curse within
05 ; the cruel reality
06 ; a big decision
07 ; of sudden changes
08 ; of new worries
09 ; the mysterious ninja
10 ; of blossoming feelings
11; the kunoichi's birthday
12 ; the unexpected abduction
13 ; a surprise present
14 ; plans, plans, plans
15 ; a simple date
16 ; a simple dance
17 ; an abandoned tale
18 ; the truth unveiled
19 ; a longing reunion
20 ; the odd genin
21 ; the final stage
22 ; the nightmares begun
23 ; abundance of thoughts
24 ; a glimpse of reality
25 ; a new duty
26 ; that typical heartache
27 ; a rising hope
28 ; in building strength
29 ; a sacrifice made
30 ; the final countdown
31 ; the fourth war
32 ; a confrontation made
33 ; the legendary fight
34 ; a monster unleashed
35 ; an oath swore
36 ; rise of a silhouette
37 ; of lucid dreams
38 ; bizarre differences
39 ; little wild flower
40 ; post shinobi war
41 ; lost of trust
42 ; stress and pressure
43 ; no better than
44 ; strangers
45 ; a surprising news
46 ; resolutions
47 ; redemption
48 ; tiger moth
49 ; lucky strike
50; jingo jungle
51; sing to the sky
52; and rise again
54: at last
55; moon night
56; 帰り道
57; サヨナラの意味
58; the end of nightmares
59; 好きと言わせたい
60; epilogue
book 2!!!

53; come back

3.6K 115 57
بواسطة nu-clear

The winds were blowing harder today, probably just another way to make her day even worse than it could be. Her hair was an absolute mess, with her face (and the rest of her body, actually) being completely covered in dirt- if anybody said that she was the one who is going to be coronated as queen then they might actually have a good laugh out of it.

Nami wondered what did she do in her past life to deserve this.

The second she landed her feet on the mountain, her senses were already telling her that trouble was just a few metres away. "Alright, let's get this over with."

—————————-

Fighting without the Sharingan was still something that the Hokage was not used to yet. And adding up that 1) he is almost out of chakra and 2) he is in an area where he is at a complete disadvantage, he knew that this would be his final resting place- he thought as he laid on the snow-bed with defeat clearly showing on his face.

"You know, I can't wait to kill you and spread news that the might Hatake Kakashi has finally fallen to the hands of the Prince of The Snow Islands. Wait a minute- not the prince, the King. " The way he exaggerated the usage of the title was pissing the latter more than enough. Why does he always end up with bad people who would go ramble all their plans to him first before trying to kill him?

"Okay, enough of the monologues." Kuro stepped closer to Kakashi, hand holding what could be one of the sharpest icicles he has seen in his life. Not even Nami had made one as sharp and thin as that. Ah, sweet little Nami. Maybe they were just not meant to be, considering how both of them have faced so many near-death experiences when they were so close to becoming like every other people who dated.

Fate must have hated both of them so much.

"Have you thought of your last words? I would suggest some but - oh? My dear!! What are you doing here?? You should be preparing for the coronation!!" Kakashi forced himself to glance behind to see who was it that extended his lifeline for a second there.

Of course, fate must had really hate him.

"I felt... a disturbance here." Nami's (sapphire???? where are her green eyes???) sparkled as she looked at the man in front of her, completely ignoring Kakashi who was still stuck to the snow-bed. Kuro took the Queen's hand a gave it a small kiss. "It's nothing, just disposing an intruder, or would you like to do the honour?" He held out the icicle, and the queen accepted it with a small smile on her beautiful face. "It would be my pleasure."

No.
Nonononono.
God this is really it for him.
He really is going to be killed by his own lover.

Kakashi held his breath as the queen slowly caressed his face, as if she was examining it for one last time. He tried to make eye contact with her, he knows she's still in there, he just needed to snap her out of it. "Nami, it's me. Don't you remember? Please,"

Kakashi hated how pathetic he sounded begging, but he had to try. He still had a lot to say to the girl in front of him, to the woman he had hurt her heart so bad, he needed to make amends.

"Of course I remember the guy who broke my heart. Goodbye."

————————————-

"Goodbye."

With that one last word, Nami stabbed the icicle through Kuro's stomach in a mere 5 seconds. Both men had their eyes widened in shock, making Nami felt satisfied (and glad) her act worked. Her eyes slowly turned to green as she took a deep breathe to stabilise herself.

"Thi- this can't be.... Hachi..."
"Hmmm, by now I think Kōri and Iruka would have been able to arrest Hachi and San. They would be trialed for an attempt of treason,, which I'm pretty sure since you're a much much better Fuyuhana than me you would know what's the punishment for it, right?"

"Death," Kuro was now coughing blood. "Th- thi- this can't be... The three of us planned it so well, it was full-proof."

"Oh, sweetie." Nami pulled his hair harshly, Kakashi could see how she was slowly changing back to the Nami from way back. The one who couldn't control her powers well back then. Could it be because there's too much of power? Kakashi tried to stood up, but he was still depleted. "Nami-"

"You know, for someone who wanted to built an utopia, your ways are so far from one. It's okay, an eye for an eye. I'll give one foul move too so that we could both make the utopia a reality."

And that was how Fuyuhana Nami effortlessly threw her own cousin off the peak of the mountain top of the Snow Islands.

Kakashi was actually scared. It felt like deja vu on how they met for the first time; she saved him (again) and showed him a side he never knew she had (again). Nami turned around, her eyes looking at him coldly. Usually, she would soften her eyes every time she looked at his eyes, but Kakashi knew well he screwed up big time and doesn't deserve those warm eyes that reminded him of home.

"Can you stand? I can't pull the teleport jutsu while carrying you."

"Dead as a log, Your Majesty." No reaction at all from the Queen. Kakashi really is in deep shit. Nami crouched beside Kakashi with her hand glowing a familiar shade of blue. Steadily he felt himself have strength, but it was for awhile before she stopped her healing process.

"It's not medical ninjutsu, so you still can't pull the teleport jutsu by yourself. Just hold on to me so we can get back safely." And so Kakashi stood up, his hands holding to Nami's shorter shoulders as she castes the jutsu.

They were back in Nami's bedroom. It took a few minutes for both of them to realise that they were still facing each other, and that caused both of them to be more awkward than ever. Nami moved a few spaces back before she turned away, pretending to be occupied by her (really) nessy hair before updating him about the other two. "Iruka and Kōri could be at the prison locking up San and Hachi or be dealing with the coronation ceremony. We had to delay it because of this mess and I just hope-"

"Nami. Look at me."

Nami turned around and her heart was not prepared for the sight of mask-less Kakashi. She felt her breathe was taken away again just like the first time. Wait, no, she was supposed to be pissed at him she can't let her facade fall now.

"I.. missed you."
"That's not what you said at the prison."
"Nami, please-"

"No! Did you know how broken I was at that time? Look I don't want to talk about it right now. We have much more important matters than... us." Nami was about to leave the room to call the maids before Kakashi pulled her into his embrace.

"Kakashi, now is not the right time!!! Let me go!!! You idio-" His lips locked with her in an instant, and at that time Nami felt like all hell broke loose one more time.

She didn't realise she was crying. How she missed this so much, being in his embrace, him kissing her. Nami didn't return the kiss, her heart still torn apart and shattered. Kakashi pulled her with all the little energy she had gave him as they both fell onto her bed.

Nami was out of breath, squirming as she struggled to find oxygen. Her mind was a complete mess as the Hokage continued to stole her breath away.  He broke the kiss for awhile, a sour face on his face. "I understand if you won't return the kiss, I really feel like I wouldn't forgive myself if I were you. But please, I just want you to know how I feel too."

He pulled her even closer if it was even possible. They were literally all over each other; Kakashi holding the queen's hand as he deepened the kiss, ignoring the younger's whine and struggling. This was a first for both of them, all this while they were just sticking to those cute little pecks and kisses. But this- was filled with raw regrets, longing and much much more. Even when they were facing death it wasn't to this extent.

The queen's brain was starting to malfunction too. Her mind was only filled with the man in front of her, the tears continued to flow endlessly as her hand held onto his as if he would leave again.  He would, the voice at the back of her head made a remark and that just broke her even more.

"I'm sorry. I really am.." He moved from the lips to kiss her nose, her forehead, the corner of her lips, everywhere. It was then he noticed the eye-bags, the small scratches that probably came from the fight before they met, how her emerald eyes were more soul-less now. "I'm here to stay." They both looked at each other again, as if conveying a hidden message only both of them understood before Kakashi went down to kiss her again.

Nami broke her own promise and kissed back.

___________

[REST]
first time writing a smoochie scene yes guys

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

41.6K 1.1K 14
you are a new anbu black ops. you went undercover as a head strong newbie to watch over naruto uzumaki. Soon your team found out your secrets. you le...
121K 4.2K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...
7.4K 113 41
kakashi X oc Trying a next sequel to kakashi's lollita
360K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...