The Lonely // Kendall Schmidt...

By xxchristinaschmidtxx

Kendall and Christina are getting a bit more serious about their relationship each day, both are made for one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 {FINAL CHAPTER}

Chapter 8

3.1K 51 12
By xxchristinaschmidtxx

It was Saturday. We were on our way to Kim's birthday party. I was wearing my blue dress and silver heels. They almost made me as tall as Kendall. But a shorty like me would only dream of that. Emily had agreed to meet us there. Something Kevin did not like. He was still worried about Kendall. But I wasn't. I trusted him. Although there was something about Kevin that had me freightened for a second.

Why doesn't he trust his brother?

I felt Kendall's hand wrap around mine. I looked at him. His green eyes stared.

"What are you thinking of?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Sure doesn't seem like nothing.."

"I'm fine." I answered.

Kendall pulled over the road and stopped the car. He put his arm around my seat.

"Babe?"

"How many times do I have to tell you i'm alright?"

"As many times as you want, because I know you're not alright." He raised an eyebrow at me. I looked down. There could never be any secrets between us. I opened the door and walked out of the car. I need distance from him. I slid into the back seats of the car. He looked at me, confused.

"Just take us to the party."

He opened his door, and I threw myself across the back seats trying to lock the back door before him, but he was too fast for me. In a blink he was next to me, locking all the doors of the car, so I wouldn't escape. My heart raced. Both of anger and desire.

"Want to tell me what's really going on?" He breathed heavily.

"I... I-I..." His body distracted me. Almost hovering over me. Like he could take me and have me in any second.

His hands slid up my thighs, my fingers intertwined wih his blonde hair. As he forcefully pressed my lips to his. Pushing me down on the seat until he was on top of me. He pushed up my dress and ran his hands around my panties. I began to unbutton his shirt when I realize it didn't have buttons. I pulled back.

"You're not wearing your tux.."

"I have it in the trunk."

"Oh.."

He continued kissing my neck. I pushed him back.

"I love you." He whispered. I didn't answer. I just stared into his eyes. "I love you." He repeated. After moments of silence, his body pressed against mine in a snap. He forced my mouth open with his lips, his tounge explorered my mouth. Making me weaker by the second. I didn't kiss back. He pulled away with wide eyes, he got out of the back of the car, and slid back into his driver seat. I was about to open my mouth but I decided right now was not the time.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at Kim's house. Kendall opened the door for me, and he leaned against the car, while I walked to the sidewalk. I turned to him. His blonde hair hung down. Hiding his sad green eyes. His hands hiding in his black tight jean pocket, his black and white checkered Vans. His white v-neck shirt and black suit. I felt horrible. I made my boyfriend unhappy. All because of some stupid feeling called 'Jealousy'. I walked back to him.

"Kendall." I tipped his chin up with my finger. I had just the right time to look at his red teary eyes before he looked away. My heart shattered into pieces. I hugged him. "I'm sorry. I just overreacted."

"It's okay, princess." He whispered as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"No. No, it's not okay." I grabbed his hand and pressed it against my cheek. He had no idea how horrible I felt. "I've been the worst girlfriend ever."

"No, you are not." He put his other hand on my other cheek. "I just was excited for Emily to be here. I didn't mean to steal time from you."

"I guess I was jealous for her being able to comfortably be around you. I mean.."

"You're able to be around me, angel." He winked. A dirty thought. I rolled my eyes.

"Hahaha. Very funny. I mean be able to.. make you smile.-"

"You make me smile." He interrupted me. "There are many reasons to smile about, but you're my favorite one."

"This is what im talking about. You two make a cute couple."

"No, we don't. YOU and I, make a  BEAUTIFUL couple." He insisted. I bit my lip. He made it hard to prove my point. I sighed.

"She showed up on Monday. Tuesday you two went bowling. Wednesday she wen't to visit your parents. Thursday you went to the beach. Friday you had dinner. And now Saturday she'll be at your brother's girlfriend's party. You want to know why I pretended to have something else to do? I can't see you.. I can't.. I just feel that.. You could love her instead of me." I blurted out. He looked at me incredously.  "Like I said.. You make a cute couple."

"I would never love anyone thats not you." He pressed his forehead against mine, sliding his hands down around my waist. I gave up and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you. I love you so much." I pulled him in for a kiss. His hands went up and down my back, as he kissed me. I wanted to prove how sorry I was, for messing this whole week up. He turned around and pressed me against the car. I put my leg around his waist. He pushed me up, and I wrapped both my legs around him.

"It's taking me all my strength to not push you in the car and take you home." He breathed against my neck. "We might not even make it home."

"I'm okay with that." I smiled. He gasped as I bit his neck.

"YO, WALKING HORMONES! GET YOUR HORNY ASS INSIDE!" Kevin screamed from the door.

"I'm going to kill him." He muttered as he put me down.

We both walked hand in hand to the front porch.

"Hello Kevin." I hugged him. We've been even closer since the 'psycho ex' situation.

"Hey there." He looked at me from head to toe. "Damn, look at you girl! Kendall you better keep an eye on this one."

"Don't worry. I won't let her out of my sight."  He laughed.

"Come on in and join the party!" Kevin danced his way back inside.

Once we got in I realized everyone was weaing summer beach clothes. Shorts, flip flops, t-shirts...

"Um, Kendall?" I said. "Why am I the only one in a party dress?"

"Because...." He looked around. "You, look... Beautiful in it."

"Kendall." I crossed my arms.

"Okay, Okay. I just want to make this night special." He looked into my eyes. "I won't answer anymore questions about it because it is a surprise."

"Kendall you know I hate surprises."

"But you're gonna love this one! Trust me!" He kissed my cheek.

"Alright, alright." I sighed.

He held out his hand. "Come on, lets go dance." He lead us to the dancefloor. Usher's 'Lil Freak' came on. I looked around and it seemed like everyone was having a competition of who had the hottest dance move. While Kendall weirdly jumped to it. He made me join him.

I laughed. "No, Kendall it's like this!" I moved my hips to it. His mouth dropped.

"Damn!" He yelled, I laughed as he pulled me in. My back was now against his chest.

"Ready? Now all you gotta do is follow my lead." I move my hips from one side to another. His hands were on my waist. Soon, my hips jumped back, making my behind rub against him. I thought it would be a little fun to see his reaction. He closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"That was hot." He opened his eyes again. I turned around to face him. He put his leg between both of mine, and I arched my back. My hair touched the floor. We heard cheers, and 'Ohh's. They had given up on the game. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Looks like we're winning." He smiled. Then we both looked over at another couple trying on more dance moves. Kendall looked over at me. "Beat these losers?"

"You know it." I smiled. "I need you to relax and let go."

"Relax and let go." he repeated, as he took a deep breath. I began moving my body like a wave. Upper body forward and lower body backward, then switching smoothly. Kendall began moving with me. People cheered for us, as the other couple gave up. Then... leaning against the wall,

Emily glared at us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 1.7K 28
Hope and Josie are both heartbroken by their lover and help each other through it but will this make their friendship stronger or will this bring the...
65.6K 1.4K 24
Cassandra can't believe that her bestfriend Kendall Schmidt would choose a boy band over her. Before Kendall made that decision, Cassandra liked him...
224K 4.5K 127
The title explains it but pretty much all of this is self explanatory. Requests are (still) always open - Highest ranking: #88 in Short-Story Copyr...
6.1K 87 63
The story of how James and Jenna met and how their relationship began. When James met Jenna at that meet and greet, he had no idea that she would bec...