Vampire love story(BTS x Read...

By anamariag18

A harem love story between BTS and a princess of vampires.A love triangle between Taehyung,princess and Jung... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 15 (part 2)
Chapter 16 (final part)
Coming soon
New ff
Book 2 !!

Vampire love story

821 10 5
By anamariag18

wwpss! Did A said ~The END ~ XD haha sorry I was kidding .

Wait for the second book Vampire love story (BTS x Reader)

Coming soon (A/n im going to write a new chapter that I can tell you,when you can check on my  wattpad page for the new book.)

Hope you liked this book,I really love you guys you are support me a lot I mean cmon look here.

First place this week ,I'm so proud for myself XD hahaha,but real I'm so greatful to you because you did this.

Saranghae Army!!! <3<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 7.3K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...
948K 36.1K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
667 32 16
Y/N and her Brother Yoongi are really close.. Ever since they lost their parents. Yoongi has been there to protect her and show her the love that she...
1.3K 38 9
Jungkook, the vampire and the protagonist Y/n fall in love with each other. But will their relationship survive?