Lover Boy • Jachary AU

By GorgeousSeavey

All Zach's life he never felt he had his moment or felt like someone will cared about him as much as he did t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 10

4K 187 135
By GorgeousSeavey

ZACH

"Ughhh this book is so long," Jack complained not even opening the book up yet. I just sipped my coffee and watched curiously at him as we sat in my favorite part of the coffee shop.

"Well this is your punishment soo," I watch as he rolled his eyes at the book. Sitting back a little on my chair finding enjoyment in watching him as he groaned and complain.

"Six Months Later. Who would name a book that. What is this? Some teen pregnancy story. Just look at the cover. She." He babbled pointing at the cover. "She looks as if she forgot  to ask if he used protection."

"Jack, the cover is literally a girl outside in winter. How did you get all that from the cover." Pointing to the book's cover. "Haven't you ever heard of that saying don't judge a book by its cover?"

"Yeah but this is so boring." He whined as I just chuckled at him.

"That's the point of a punishment." I smiled wickedly at him making him roll his eyes again. He went quiet for a moment, before finally opening the book to the first page but still continue to pester me.

"Yeah but why do I have to read a book so we can just talk about it. That's so dumb." He huffed looking over at me with them gorgeous brown eyes.

"You fucking made me dislocate my knee and we had to get it popped back into place last night. Which hurt like a bitch by the way." I spoke in a duh tone.

"Fair point but can I at least get some reward after this. Reading is hard." He crossed his arms sounding like a whiny baby. My whiny baby. Zach, don't get too attached though.

"Fine," I spoke thinking for a moment. "if you read as many pages as you can today then tomorrow you tell me how much you read and I'll give you a penny for each page read." I explained.

"I'm not five. That won't be able to bribe me." He shut the book.

"Fine how about....a blow...blow pop." I smiled innocently as if I didn't mean something else.

"Again I'm not five. But I rather suck on something else." He winked causing me to blush and look down at the straw of my coffee.

"Well I'll let you finally take me on a date." I spoke bluntly.

"That's not a reward. You would let me take you on a date if I just asked. Which I'll be doing soon," he winked again then adding a little blow of a kiss.

Now I'm was more red than ever, I feel flush so I look down at my straw again. He would take me a date? No one has ever done that. Or allow me to take them on a date. I smile a little more trying to hold in my excitement.

"Hey I got to go soon, so hurry up with that reward or I'm not reading," he spoke tilting up my chin up then crossing his arm over his chest.

"But it's your punishment." I blurted out raising my voice. How dare he turn the tables on me. Stunned eyes look my way from other tables and I see Kennedy give me a look that says are you ok? No I'm not I think I'm letting Jack run over me, control me.

Jack must of knew something was wrong when he look at me with wide eyes and spoke, "I'm sorry, Zach I didn't mean to make you feel bad." That's what always happens.

I don't speak but Jack stands up from the table,"I gotta go but I'll see you tomorrow right?" I nodded my head giving the answer he wanted but did I really want to see him tomorrow?

***

It was a long day of work today. For some reason a lot of people were at the shop today causing me to have to work late. Now I'm all dirty and sweaty, I just wanna take a nice refreshing shower. I hate Monday's.

Once I get out of the shower, I turn on the TV. I decide whether I want to go back out today or just stay home and rest. But once thinking about my long and quite interesting weekend I decide to just relax. Laying on my couch closing my eyes for a few seconds the door bell rings. Damnit.

Slowly walking toward the door l and opening to see who what was excepted, Jack. Wow he looks even sexier in his business attire probably getting off of work with his dress pants and button up shirt. In his hand he holds the book I gave him yesterday.

"Hey," he speaks. "I called but you didn't answer."

"Sorry, I think I had it on vibrate but come in," I step aside to let him enter.

"So I read the book," he speaks as I lead him into the living room area.

"Oh you did," I spoke a little surprised as we sit on the couch.

"Yeah it was quite interesting. Different but interesting." He smiles handing me the book. "So do you want to talk about it?"

"Really?" I ask.

"Really."

After talking for a few hours about the book while eating brownies, I was grinning from ear to ear. We talk about the whole book and it was amazing. I've never had this good of conversation with anyone in a while. We even lost track of time and it was almost midnight.

Now Jack was off on a tangent telling a story of his college experience. But I wasn't listening, I was staring at how beautiful he was. His brown eyes so captivating as they were a beautiful brown shining in the light. It just seems to get so bright.

My gaze glance up to his hair, the curls that ran wild on his head. It went to the side of his head falling everywhere. Strands of blond and different nuances of brown filled his hair. I reached out to touch a curl out of place on his forehead but remembered how he hated it when I touched his hair. But before I pulled my hand away he grabbed ahold of my wrist, pulling it back toward his hair.

He put his hand on top of mines letting me feel his hair. Looking to him, he smiles. "You hate when people touch your hair."

"I want you to," he whispers in a small voice. I smile at him and we stare at each other. Touching his hair while lacing my fingers my gaze goes from his eyes to lips. His lips, they are a plump light shade of pink. His lips make me think of things. A thing I don't know if it's worth it, but love is hard and maybe it's time to try.

"How many pages did you read?" I ask causing him to grab the book from my lap.

"323." He speaks as I continue to run my fingers through the curls.

"So your reward-"

"No you don't have to. I read the book because I wanted to make you happy and it was my punishment." He smiles interrupting me.

"Your reward..."I continue as I pull him to straddle my lap, "is for every page you read I give you a kiss."

"That's 323 kisses, what a realistic number." He sarcastically says, rolling his eyes which I capture a peck of his lips while he does.

"That's one. 322 to go. If I start now I'll finish by sunrise." I tease starting to stand up with his legs and arms wrapped around me. He's kinda heavy but my bedroom is a short walk. Thank god.

Giving him two more pecks while walking, "two. three."

Opening my door to my room giving another peck. "Five."

"Six, seven, eight," Teasing him with kisses as I carry him to my bed, laying him down on it.

Climbing above him, propping my elbows up to hover over him. I kiss his lips getting lost by count as each kiss turns longer and longer.

Continuing to press our lips together Jack finally wraps his hands around my head grabbing ahold of my hair. Smiling against his lips my heart flutters as our lips move in sync.

Soon I slip my tongue in his mouth as I cup his cheeks. Feeling all through his mouth with my tongue fighting over dominance over him.

Eventually breaking the kiss, I smile at him and jerk on the hem of his shirt. Sitting up a little I pull his shirt off. Going back down I kiss down his neck. Leaving gentle kisses. Sometimes nipping my teeth at his skin and lightly sucking. I worry about my inexperience and my only knowledge of this stuff coming from books. But satisfied by feeling his body shiver and beautiful sounds come from his mouth.

Continue going down I leave kisses everywhere. Leaving light gentle kisses on his collarbone. His nipples. His abs. Above and under his belly button. I let him feel bliss out of everything from this reward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 13.1K 55
in which zach had wet dreams about jack, his best friend. started: 01/09/19 finished: 10/21/19
16.9K 704 24
{complete} "do you love me?" i whispered. his dark eyes found mine, his lips pressing chastely against my cheek before he pulled back and uttered hi...
132K 3.6K 35
Jack and Zach didn't know what their little their little fling would lead to. Zach had no idea what his body was capable. He would soon find out. • ...
104K 5K 30
⋆.*✰༄𝗭𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛 ❝If you love two people at the same time, choose the second; if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the seco...