I've never had a boyfriend an...

By nataliecooper

Sydney Clarke has liked one guy for as long as she can remember. She's never had a boyfriend because of her o... More

I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 1
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part 2.
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 3
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 4
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 5
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 7
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part 8.
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 9
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 10
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 11
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 12
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part.13
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 14
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 15
UPDATE! PLEASE READ!
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 16
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 17
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 18
Iv'e never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 19
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 20
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 21
I've never had a boyfriend an I'm 17! Part. 22
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 23
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 24

I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 6

866 11 4
By nataliecooper

VOTE AND COMMENT!! Y'all are all awesome!!!!

After I got dressed I bounded down the stairs almost running into Josh. I was oddly excited about going back to school today. I looked around and I didn't see Jake. I looked over at Josh.

"Where is Jake?" I was kind of worried about him because he was always there in the morning. I had just saw him before I went to get dressed, but I thought he would be here when I came down.

"Man, Syd I'm going to stop leaving you here with him. It seems like you don't even need me anymore. I am truely hurt by that." I looked up at him and smiled. He had no idea how much I really needed him.

"Josh I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I need you. I really don't know what I would do without you! You are like my rock, you keep me safe even when I put myself in the dumbest of situations! I love you like no sister has ever loved her big brother and I need you to understand that and stop doubting your mad skills at being an awesome overprotective big bro. Because I'm not going to keep telling you I need you because I honestly think that you are doing it on purpose just to hear me say it!!" I was looking at him partially angry.

"First of all Syd the only reason you need protecting is because of those douches that are trying to kill you. Secondly you don't put yourself in dumb situations, because you had no idea that when you went to get the mail you would be kidnapped by some pschycos." He had a smile on his face saying the last part. No doubt he was thinking about bashing the guys head in that did it. Even though he didnt say it out loud I knew it was killing him inside,  because Jake got to be in the action and he didn't.

After a while Jake walked into the kitchen where we were standing.  I walked over to him and gave him a huge hug. He deserved it after all he has done for me and I seriously don't know how I'm ever going to be able to repay him. He smiled and hugged me back so hard I could barely breathe. Finally after he let go he looked down at what I was wearing and got a huge smirk on his face, apparently he didn't even try to hide it from Josh because the next thing I know Jake is being pushed back into the counter by Josh.

"Just because I let you sleep with her at night does not mean that you can perv on her like that. She is still my little sister and even though your my best bro. That doesn't mean I won't kick your a**." Jake still held his smirk in place and walked around Josh and came over to me putting his arms around my waist from the back.

"Don't worry Josh I won't be the one that can't control myself. Soon enough I'm going to have Syd here begging on her knees for me." I turned around and slapped him across his rock hard chest. He didn't even flinch and I could've have sworn that I broke my hand it hurt me so bad. I pointed my finger at him.

"Don't even flatter yourself Jake. You know I don't go for manwhores like yourself. The only reason I put up with both of you is because one of you is my brother and the other one saved my life and practically lives here. So don't ever think that I will ever be begging you on my knees, because I don't want any kind of disease that you might have." Jake had a sad look on his face after I had said that. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward his car. He looked back at Josh.

"Josh I think Sydney is going to ride with me today seeing as she needs some help with her information." I looked back at Josh with pleading eyes. He had a small grin on his face. I knew I had lost, I would have to ride with Jake and listen to him rant and rave. FML!!

When we got to Jakes car he opened the passenger door for me and waited for me to get in. I slowly climbed in afraid of what was coming. He really didn't like it when I called him a manwhore or anything having to do with that. I looked over at him after he had gotten in the car. He had a angry kind of mask on. Oh, crap!! I'm soo dead!

I looked straight ahead not even looking at him as we backed out of the driveway. I could feel his eyes burning holes into the side of my face. Finally I turned around and looked him dead straight in the eyes. I instantly regretted it. His eyes always had this affect on me. It's like he could see my soul or something and I couldn't speak. Plus he had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. I was so lost of them I didn't even know he had spoken.

"Sydney why would you call me a manwhore, after I explained to you that I don't do stuff like that?" I was stunned out of my daze. I just looked at him confused until I understood his question.

"Jake, you have to understand that if I didn't say something like that Josh would automatically think that we had a thing for each other and if he thought that then I would be alone at night and plus you have a reputation to uphold. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want him to think that because, I'm only to sure that you are very fond of your freakishly perfect face." He looked over at me with his signature smirk on his face.

"So you think I have a perfect face huh? Which means that even though you don't show it you think I'm a sexy demon don't you?" I was shocked into silence by his question and assumption. I mean yes he was the sexiest guy I had ever seen but there was no way I was going to tell him that. His ego is already so big it would probably bust with me telling him that. So I decided to play a little.

"Jake when I'm around you I can barely control myself. I mean come on your so sexy I don't even know what I'm saying right now." I decided to play with him a little so I climbed over into his lap straddling him. He looked at me with complete shock written across his perfect features.

"Your absolutely right Jake I can't control myself around you. I might be on my knees sooner than you thought." I decided to take it to the next step so I lifted his shirt and started massaging his hard six pack. He eyes were so big I though they were going to bulge out of his head. I took my hand and started tracing it lower on his chest until it was at the tip of his jeans. I started kissing his neck and sucking on it. I thought why not give him a hickey? I heard him moan when I did this so I Iifted my head and looked at my work. Perfect it was big enough everyone could see it. I wasn't going to lose my first kiss to him so I just stuck with not kissing him on the lips. I looked up into his eyes and they had lust written all over them. I guess I'm better at this than I thought. I hurriedly climbed off of his lap with an evil laugh and jumped out of the car with my things. I was almost in the school when my best friend Ron came up to me.

"Hey, Boo Boo." Ron has called me that ever since we met. Ron is a really attractive guy he's about my brothers height and he has blondish hair with blue eyes. Ron is the best gay guy friend anyone could have. He totally helps me pick out my clothes all the time. I love him to death, becaue I honestly like gay friends rather than straight and he's way better that most of my girl friends. He is a great listener and he has fantastic tastes in guys. I have every class with him so we don't miss out on much together.

"Hey, Ron Ron!! Omg!! I missed you so much! Why didn't you come over to my house?"

" I missed my boo boo too!! It's just that I figured that thing called Jacob was there so I didn't think I would come." For some strange reason Jake can't stand Ron and vice versa. I really don't understand them sometimes, because Josh doesn't have a problem with Ron.

"Ron Ron, you know that whether he is there or not you are always welcome. Even though he lives with us doesn't mean he runs the place, besides Josh does anyways. You know how he likes to control everything." He smiled at that.

"Come on, Boo Boo we need to get to class before we're late." I followed him to our first period class. I hated math so much!  I understood how to do it I just hated numbers though. Finally lunch came around and I had already got my tray and was sitting down with my group of people with Ron. I needed to ask Josh something so I got up to go to his table and I saw something fly out on the floor in front of me. I didn't have time to react before I was attacking the floor. It hurt so bad I could hardly move. My face felt like it had been beaten with a brick. I could barely hear someone calling my name. They sounded like they were really scared about something. I was able to pick up my head to see Jake leaning over me protectively. I tried getting up but I couldn't. I hadn't noticed that I was crying until I felt a sting on my right cheek. The tears were burning my cut. I felt two strong arms go around my waist and pull me up so I was standing facing the person who threw the object I tripped on. To my utter surprise it was my cheer mate. She had always hated me and wanted to be captain as soon as I had got it. We had never liked each other but I was a lot more civil about it than she was. I was being held tight by someone but I didn't have time to look back to see who it was I was to busy glaring at Stacy.

"You b**ch!! You are off the squad you stupid whore!!" I had broke down crying by then. I turned around in the persons arms and cried as hard as I could. How could she do this to me? I had been nothing but nice to her. Well atleast I don't have to cheer with her anymore since I kicked her off the squad. I could hear vibrations in the persons chest. I guess I was crying so hard that I didn't hear them yelling at Stacy.

"Don't you ever come near her again you nasty b**ch. You really hurt her! If she has any serious injuries then your going to pay!"

I looked up to see Jake was the one holding me yelling at her. I looked down his neck and saw the hickey I had left. I let out a soft chuckle that only he could hear. He looked down at me with worry in his eyes. I put my head back down on his shoulder and kissed the hickey I had left earlier, no one could see me doing it. I felt him shiver when I kissed it. I was shaken by the sudden pain I got in my head and hand. My knees could no longer hold me up so I was slowly going down towards the floor. Atleast I though I was. Jake picked me up and carried me out of the cafeteria and to the girls bathroom. When we walked in all the girls looked stunned but then they looked at me and cleared the way to the sinks. They all had worried looks on their faces. Jake motioned with hands for them to leave and they did. He wet a paper towel and started dabbing my face with it. Everytime he picked it up from my face it was covered in blood. I did the best I could to look in the mirror and was horrified at what I saw. My whole face was covered in blood. I looked over at Jake and he had a mixture of emotions on his face, anger, sadness, and something else I couldn't make out. Probably worry. I smiled weakly at him.

"How can you stand there and look at me, when I look like this? I'm utterly repulsive!" I tried to cover my awful looking face. He took my ridiculously weak hands away from my face and held them by my side.

"You are still the most beautiful girl in the world Sydney. Now you need to stop freaking out and let me finish wiping your face so I can see the damages. I can't believe that b**ch would do that to you. I wanted to hurt her for what she did, but I would never hit a girl no matter what she did. You'll have to take care of that for the both of us." He had the goofiest smile on his lips. I slapped his arms as hard as I could but just got pain out of it. I winced and he laughed lightly.

"Is that as hard as you can hit? Is that all I get? Come on Syd!!" I tried to slap him again. But came out with more pain.

"Shuttup! You stupid strong person! It's not my fault that I got injured during lunch. If I knew I was going to get hurt walking over to your table to talk to Josh I would have just stayed with Ron." He grimaced at his name.

"Are you sure you weren't just coming to our table to give me another hickey?" He had a smirk on his face. I leaned in and kissed him on his hickey again and he shivered. I leaned back and smiled at him.

"You have got to stop doing that Sydney your killing me!" I got an innocent look in my eyes and looked at him. "What am I doing that's so bad Jake?" He just rolled his eyes and shook his head. All of a sudden the bathroom door busted open with Josh standing there with anger clear on his face. He ran over to me and put his arms around me and hugged me.

"I ran here a fast as I could. I was in the library getting a book for a project and when I walked into the cafeteria no one would look me in the eyes and when I asked people they would cringe away from me. So I asked the guys at our table and they told me what happened. Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital? God, your bleeding everwhere." He grabbed the rag from Jake and started wiping my face gently.

"I'm okay. Jake has been taking care of me. I'll be fine I just want to go home and get some rest and some pain medicine." Josh looked at Jake and then me.

"Jake I need you to take Syd home. I have a huge test next period and coach will kill me if I miss it." Jake nodded his head then picked me up. As we were walking out I looked back at Josh.

"I love you Joshy. Your the best brother a girl like me could have." I thought I saw a tear come to his eyes.

"What do you mean a girl like you Syd?" I smiled up at him. " I mean like I am always in some kind of trouble and I need you or Jake to help me. I'm just a ton of trouble for both of you." He grabbed my hand and pulled Jake to a stop.

"Thats why big brothers were made. Becasue little sisters like you need protection. That's also why they made the big brothers best friend. So if the big brother isn't there than someone like Jacob is." I smiled at him and squeezed his hand as hard as I could.

"I love you Joshy." I was almost asleep. "I love you too, Syd. Now go home and get some sleep your like a walking zombie. Jacob make sure you take good care of her or else I'm firing you as my backup." Jake smiled at him and nodded. I smiled one last time then I was asleep.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

I'm trying to decide what chapter to put the big event in so idk about that yet. But i'll figure it out as soon as I can. I hope you are enjoying my story so far. VOTE AND COMMENT!!! Cuz I need some feedback!!! PLEEEEAASSEEE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 1 24
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...
193 27 21
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...
128 2 9
A boy named Nick meets a girl, her name was Celest. As Celest gets in major trouble, her entire school schedule gets changed. Coincidentally, she got...
85 0 12
Derek is ready to start his senior year! But on the first day he meets a girl who just transferred and he is blown away. Now this girl named Sydney i...