Love blossoms after marriage...

By B_K_Maha98

Story about abhigya after their marriage.. #734 IN FAN FICTION - 19/04/2018 #633 IN FAN FICTION - 14/05/2018 ... More

1) Marriage
2) She enters into my life...
3) She is different from all....
4) New beginning...
5) Rockstar and Fuggii....
6) No copyright is allowed...
7) No one is there to save me....
8) MY LUCKY CHARM...
9) I am ready to face anything if you're with me...
11) This life is only for you...
12. My WIFE is the secret of my success....
13. You're the reason for me to exist...
14. Caring Husband....
15) Abhi The Rockstar...
16. Sweetest Wife Vs Caring Husband...
17. Surprise....
18. In Love Of City...
19. Make your Dream as true...
20. I will be your saviour hereafter...
21) Mrs. Selffie Queen Vs Mr. Angre Bird
22. I LOVE YOU...
23. Supportive Husband...
24. Missing Eachother...
25. Valentine's day special..

10) Success or Failure???...

1.7K 188 48
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

In morning...

As usual abhi awake early but to his surprise he didn't find his fuggii...

Abhi: where she went at this early... This is not a time for her awake na... Saying this he checks her in wardrobe but didn't find her... He searched for her everywhere but didn't get her a single glimpse...

Dadi: abhi what are doing... Did you want anything...

Abhi: dadi did you see my fuggii anywhere she not in our room... Dadi smiles...

Dadi: today is most important day in your life na so she went to temple to do a pooja for your success... She will be back soon you go and get ready...

Abhi: dadi is this are needed... Why you allowed her...

Dadi: abhi is her believe why you're interpret her... After marriage every girl wish to go with her husband to everywhere but knowing your thoughts she didn't ask you accompany na then what's your problem...

Abhi: ok ok dadi.. I didn't say anything you both do whatever you wish... Saying this he leaves to his room...

After half an hour he comes down in his rocking style...

Purab: bhai you're looking so handsome... Sure after you get this change sure every girl will mad on you... I ask my gudiya to be careful...

Abhi: she didn't came yet...

Purab: no bhai... It will take time...  Did you know in temple the pooja will be done by both husband and wife together but she my gudiye she went alone... He said sadly... You come and have your breakfast...

Abhi: no I will have after sometime... He called pragya's number but its get disconnected while unanswered... Abhi panics and says purab I will be sometime...

Purab: but bhai at this time...

Abhi: she didn't attended my calls so I will go and check...

Purab: bhai she is in temple...

Abhi: irritatingly so what... Did anyone ask me to not enter...

Purab nods no and kept silent while abhi leaves... After checking abhi left from there he laughs hard and gives thumbs up to dadi...

Purab on phonegudiya your plane worked now bhai is on the way to temple... Pragya smiles and says well done puru... I will call you later...

After sometime abhi reached temple slowly takes step towards temple...

Inside the temple..

Pandit: beta where is your pati call him also...

Pragya: sorry panditji he didn't come actually she didn't have a hope on this...

Pandit: but beta this pooja will give betterments to both husband and wife if they did together otherwise it may affect your married life... So call your husband and ask him to come....

Not needed her husband is here only... Pragya turns and smiles widely then calls suniye...

Abhi moves near to her and says to panditji as I didn't have any believe on this even though I am going to do only for my fuggii... Pragya smiles...

Both does the pooja together...

Pandit: now the pooja gets completed... What you think that will happen for sure... You both will remain sivan parvathi jodi always... Both smiles and levels to mansion...

Abhi enters inside at the time itself he got a call from Ranveer...

Ranveer: dude where are you... Can you please come early I want to share something...

Abhi: sure Ranveer I am at home only... Will reached in 15 minutes... And cuts the call...

Abhi takes blessings from dadi... Dadi wishes him all the best...

Pragya: suniye first finish your breakfast then you may go...

Abhi: please fuggii not now... Already he called me... I don't want to be late so please don't compel me...

Purab: you're escaped hey na from your wife's hand made food... Pragya angrily looks at abhi...

Abhi: gives deadly glare to purab and says to pragya fuggii you don't worry I will have everything after coming from which is made by you...

Pragya smiles and says wait I will be back in sometime...

Purab: thank you god for hearing my prayer... First I am scared did my bhai have to leave without having my gudiya's preparing but now I am happy...

Abhi: purab I will see you after coming... And also ask your god to give you a big brain to think how escape from me... But it will not happen for sure... Pragya comes with bowl on her hand...

Abhi: please fuggii now I not feeling to have this...

Pragya: suniye its just curd with sugar my Mumma will give me before going to do any good things... Please for me take this... She pleadingly asks...

Seeing her like this how can he denies and takes a spoon from her...

Pragya: all the best and do your best... Even I know you will rock it... But remember I am there with all the time... Abhi smiles and hugs her then gives a forehead kiss...

Purab: All the best bhai... Abhi thanks him and hugs him...

The whole day looks like a year for pragya while feeling abhi's absence... She didn't came out of their room even purab and dadi didn't disturb her...

The mehra mansion didn't have the happy smile while abhi didn't returned yet... Its already past 6:30... He didn't attended their calls... It makes everyone to get panic yet tensed...

The time shows 7'o clock they hears a car sound...

Purab dadi pragya runs to the entrance to find languid abhi...

The three gets tensed even they can feel the result is not their side... They slowly moves near abhi and takes him inside...

To change the topic purab starts...
Purab: bhai did you know your wife didn't leave me without having all the food... Don't you pity for your brother... Please ask her to not do this all... Even robin will cook very well... I think to make you marry Robin after divorcing her...

Pragya: oh excuse me he is my husband then how can he marry someone when I am is alive... My husband for me only... If you want then you marry him...

Robin: no no mam I am already married... If my wife get to know this sure she will divorce me...

Dadi: its super idea... Robin promise me you will marry purab after your wife divorce you...

It makes everyone to laugh but abhi keeps silent... Pragya purab gets tensed dadi silently sheds tears while seeing him like this...

Purab and dadi sits beside abhi on either side while pragya kneels before abhi...

Dadi: its ok abhi... We have lot of times sure you will get what you deserve....

Purab: please don't loose your hope bhai... We can't see you like this...

Pragya: is this what you promised to me yesterday... Is all are not true...

The three starts to cry...

If you three still behave like a child then how can I concentrate on my own live concert... Says abhi smiling at them...

First they didn't get what he means later understands and shouts happily... Then they start to beat him...

Purab: bhai you almost took our breathe...

Dadi: can't you be serious at this matter abhi...

Pragya: you idiot is this the way to say the good news...

Abhi: then what I will do you three are seriously discussing about purab's marriage even I am thinking where to make them married... And start to laugh...

Purab: bhai... All starts to laugh and shares a big family hug...

How is it guys??? I don't think you will get bored of my story so soon... That's the reason na for your votes and comments gets decreased... I had tried my best please try to give your valuable comments and votes...

1) From this update which part you like the most???

2) What will happen in next about your point of view???

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 441 4
It's a story of abhigya... How her life will be when she get married to her hero for whom she will get crazy for just seeing him on screen... It's a...
662K 26.8K 52
#1 in Short Story #3 in Short Story #3 out of 1.18K in Drabble #4 in Short Story #52 in Fanfictions #90 in Fanfictions Drabble on #Arshi #Arnav...
17.9K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...
15.8K 835 11
SIMPLE STORY ABOUT ABHIGYA , THEY ARE MARRIED HOW THEY GET CLOSE .......... # 6 in bulbul on 21/11/2020 # 1 in purbul on 21/11/2020 # 27 in pr...