T'Challa and Killmonger Imagi...

By Batboys_Lover1939

So I absolutely love Black Panther and my two favorite character are T'Challa and Killmonger so I wanted to m... More

Welcome to Wakanda
Almost a month
Killmonger- Reckoning x2 [Part 1]
T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary [ Part 2 ]
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
RIP Stan Lee
Killmonger- Reckoning x2 [Part 2]
T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary (Part 3) [ Smut ]

T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary [Part 1 ]

769 13 6
By Batboys_Lover1939

Ok so this is my first Marvel one shot but I absolutely LOVE Marvel so I don't think this will be bad, I hope you enjoy the start of my knew book in honor of Black Panther and Wakanda, Wakanda Forever!!!!!! 🙅🙅🙅

SO my first one shot will be T'Challa

......................................................................................

I woke up and looked at the clock to see I had 45 minutes to get dressed and get to work so I smiled and got my hero outfit and then look my shower brushed my teeth then got ready and put on some light makeup. I hate it when a woman covered up her true beauty with a pile of makeup, especially proud african american woman like me. 

The thing is I actually was born in a small town in south africa so we didn't us a ton of makeup there so I never started even when I moved to New York. I had gotten a great hob when I first got here it was to be the secretary to the Avengers, but when Tony and Steve had a disagreement I choose Steve's side. I was a hero just like them, it was perfect I was like there guard but I cover it up by being there secretary is discourse.

I made my way to the abandoned warehouse Steve and the other were holding up and when I got there I saw Sam and Steve talking and Sam smiled at me and gave me a hug and then walked out of the room "I have a friend coming here today so try not to attack him" I roll my eyes as he walked away. He knows how I am when it come to new people and also people I don't trust but I ignore him when he makes jokes like that. It had been about 30 minutes of me twirling my escrima sticks until I felt someone behind me so a spear came out of the top and I turn around and pointed it at the person who was behind me.

It was a woman and a man and the woman was dressed in something that actually i had seen before but I couldn't put my finger on where I has seen it before but I turned to the man and he had brown eyes that you could easily get lost in and I put my weapon down and the woman glared at me "you must be here to see Steve". 

The man nodded and put a hand on the woman's shoulder "yes I am, I ma T'Challa the king of Wakanda" I smile "sorry your highness but i'm- yeah I have no words for what I am, let's just say I am protective of my friends" he smiles and nods and I look over at the woman and her glare stopped but she still didn't talk.

T'Challa chuckled "this is Okoye" I nod "i'm S/H/N but my real name's Y/N" I chuckle "but enough about me, i'm sure it's boring to the two of you so come on i'll take you too Steve" I walked ahead but kept my head down remembering his beautiful brown eyes that drew me to him, but then I also remembered that he's a king. He said he's the king of Wakanda, wait where is Wakanda I soon got to the room where the team is and open the door to where Steve was and he stopped his conversation with Nat and came over to us. "Your highness" they both smiled at each other and I got a chance to walk out but Steve spoke up "Y/N you can stay this involves you".

I turn back to them and sat down with them and I had to sit by T'Challa which left me blushing that I wasn't even paying attention to the conversation until I heard my name then I felt a hand on mine "Mrs Y/N" I look up "what's going on I heard him chuckle and I turn to realize it was T'Challa so I look over at Steve. "So what's happening" he smiled "you going to Wakanda for a while so you can help out T'Challa" I smile nervously "sure Id love to but what about-" he chuckled "don't worry we'll be fine" I nod and look over at T'Challa and Okoye "wait hold on may I ask where Wakanda is".

T'Challa smirked "you'll see" I bit my lip and nodded and Okoye got up and made her way out and Nat came up to me and handed my a duffle bag "first you went through my room, second how long am I staying that you packed me a whole duffle bag so smirked and T'Challa and Steve went out the door and said their goodbyes.

I got up and was about to walk to where T'Challa and Steve were until Nat pulled on my arm "I pack you somethings that might help win his attention" I blushed "Nat, what are you talking about" she smirked "you like T'Challa, I can see it in your eyes so don't speak to me as if you have no idea what i'm talking about". 

I blushed even harder "what did you pack" she smiled and walked out so I shook my head and walk over to where T'Challa was waiting and I smiled and he put out his hand and I looked at him strange and he chuckled. "Give me you hand Ms. Y/N" I put my hand in his and he lead me out.

We got to an empty open area and I Looked around confused and looked at T'Challa "your highness what are we doing here" he smiled "you can call me T'Challa Ms. Y/N" I smirk "then you can call me Y/N, just Y/N" he nodded and then I felt air blow but still saw nothing "now can you tell me why were in the middle of nowhere". 

 then felt the wind get stronger and then saw some type of ship become visible and I froze and I heard T'Challa chuckle and he pulled my hand gently and led me in the ship where I saw Okoye at the front of the ship and he lead me to the seats. Once we sat down he still held my hand but I pulled away 'he is a king I doubt he'll be with me, I need to stop kidding myself'.

I think he noticed I pulled away and looked at me confused but I put my head down and ended up falling asleep.

Time Skip

I woke up and lifted my head up and saw I was laying on T'Challa's shoulder so I blushed and he smiled "were here" he got up and put his hand out and I grabbed it and saw we were flying over a jungle so I looked out the window confused up we were about to run into the trees and I tighten my grip on T'Challa's hand. But we didn't crash we went through some type of force field and we entered a city that looked high tec and I smiled and I looked at T'Challa and he smiled and then we landed. I bit my lip as we walked out and on both side were woman with spears and at the end was a lady and a girl who looked a bit younger and another woman dressed like the others.

As we walked closer to the end they crossed their arms and I looked confused but then noticed Okoye walk off with the rest on the bald woman. When we reached the lady in a white dress and the girl next to her I smiled and T'Challa looked at me "this is my mother and my sister" so my eyes widen and I turn back to them and look away and I heard them both giggle and I look back at them and his mother grabbed my hand once T'Challa let's it go. 

"You don't have to be nervous" I nod "thank you my queen" she smiled "Ramonda" I smiled and nod then turn to his sister and she hugged me and I hugged back and she pulled away "sorry, i'm Shuri".

I noticed it was starting to get late and we all walked in the palace and then what I learned form T'Challa, two dora milaje one of them being Okoye and they escorted me to my room for the night and I thanked her and for the first time she smiled at me "do you fight" I nodded and she smirked "why don't you join us tomorrow for training" I smiled "I would love to Okoye" she nodded and walked away.

I then brushed my teeth and got my bag and looked through looking for my pajama which was a t shirt and shorts but I didn't find then and I didn't find my rob wither but I came across a short lace dress and a note from Nat 'You need to get with someone who cares for you so wear this' I blush ut then smile and change into in it landed mid thigh and was all black but with what look like scratch marks in silver and then there was purple lace at the top that went down and make in a v neck and I smiled and packed up my stuff and put it in a closet and was getting into bed when someone knocked on my door.

I got up and opened it and my eyes widen when I saw it was T'Challa and he looked like he was blushing when he saw what I was wearing and I blushed as well. I smiled "did you need something" he nodded "may I come in" I nodded and moved out of the way and let him in "what did you need" he turned and smiled "I was wondering if you would like to join me on a journey through the city" I bit my lip "of course I would my king" he smirked and walked closer to me and grabbed both my hands and pulled me a little closer and smirked "you know you look good in my colors".

He then raised my hand and kissed my knuckles and then waved "good night Y/N" I blushed as the door closed 'what have I gotten myself into' I then looked at my hand 'thank you Natasha' I walked back over to my bed and got cuddled up up and fell a sleep thinking of T'Challa.

...............................................................................................

So I hope you enjoyed my first one shot to this book and next up will Killmonger. Wakanda Forever!!!! :)🙅🙅🙅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
124K 5.3K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC