Haunted Lovers: Complete Volu...

By AMS1971

Inspired by Jake Jaxson's (Cockyboys) short film "The Haunting". This is written as a film that Gideon is mak... More

PRELUDE: A Haunting Project
Prologue
PART ONE: HAUNTED HEARTS
Chapter 1: No Love Among the Dead
Chapter 2: Naked Visions
Chapter 3: Ghostly Notions
Chapter 4: Cool Love
Chapter 5: Don't Leave Me Lonely
Chapter 7: Harrowing Tale
Chapter 8: Dark Glimpses
Chapter 9: Love Me Tender
Chapter 10: Watcher in the Woods
Chapter 11: The Lost Boy
Chapter 12: Fury
Chapter 13: Captives
PART TWO: INTO THE WOODS
Chapter 14: Chasing Boys
Chapter 15: Kissing Boys
Chapter 16: Dreaming of Boys
Chapter 17: Boys in Love
Chapter 18: Secrets Between Boys
Chapter 19: Boys of Tomorrow
PART THREE: THE WAY BACK
Chapter 20: If Tomorrow Never Comes
Chapter 21: The Other Half of the Story
Chapter 22: Scent of a Boy
Chapter 23: The Abyss
Chapter 24: Love from Beyond
Chapter 25: Underneath
Chapter 26: Final Resting Place
Chapter 27: One Last Glimpse
Chapter 28: Together Forever
Chapter 29: Here and Now
Chapter 30: Love Lives On
**AVAILABLE ON AUDIO**

Chapter 6: Mixed Emotions

3.2K 164 2
By AMS1971

Benjamin stretched and groaned, his lean, sexy body twisting beneath the sheet, only partially covered. Van watched with interest and quiet delight as the boy groaned again then released a heavy exhale and sagged against the mattress. Eyes weighted with sleep, he smiled tiredly at Van, his dark hair messed and clinging to his pillow.

"Good morning, sexy," Van returned his smile and kissed his lips.

"'Morning," Benji sighed and licked his lips. He gazed at Van, the smile dancing around the corners of his mouth. "I wish we could wake up here every day for the rest of our lives."

Van thought about it and nodded, stealing another kiss. He slowly combed his fingers through Benji's hair. "So, are you saying you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" He raised an eyebrow with inquiry. "'Cause that's how I'm hearing it." He chuckled softly and dropped a quick, firm kiss on Benji's mouth. "Or am I getting ahead of myself?"

His face screwing into a thoughtful expression, Benji narrowed his eyes and stared at him. "That's hard to say."

"What's hard about it?" Van grinned and nuzzled his cheek.

Squirming, Benji laughed quietly. "Me."

"What?" Van raised his head looked down at him with amusement.

Benji cocked his head and looked down to where the barely concealing sheet accentuated his growing erection. "You can't ask me a question like that when I'm thinking with the wrong head."

Van rolled his eyes and growled, dragging Benji over on top of him as he rolled onto his back. "Whoever decided that was the wrong head to think with?" he smiled darkly and tugged the sheet out from beneath the kid, fully exposing his glorious body.

"I don't know," Benji smiled and slowly rubbed his hands up and down Van's chest.

"So..." Van squeezed his hips and shifted beneath him, situating Benji's ass on his hardening member. He pushed up a little and Benji moaned as Van's cock burrowed between his warm cheeks and nudged him stiffly. "You don't think you can give a rational answer if you're thinking with your..." he lowered his eyes and smiled, let loose of Benji's hips and wrapped his fists around his rigid erection, stroking hand over hand very slowly. "...Little brain?"

"Little?" Benji looked at him skeptically.

"Just an expression."

"Not a very flattering one," Benji smirked.

"No worries, baby." Van squeezed his member a fraction tighter, sliding his fists up and down Benji's shaft. "I'll flatter you plenty."

"Mmm...it's true what they say..." Benji moaned and pushed his hips forward, rocking gently. "...Flattery will get you everywhere."

"Bloody good to know," Van smiled and stroked him a little harder. "Bloody good indeed."

Benji laughed and shook his head, gazing down at Van. His beautiful dark eyes glowed with affection and want. "Don't go Aussie on me, you know it drives me wild."

Sitting forward, Van grinned and released one hand, wrapping his arm around Benji's body as he continued to stroke him. "Is that so, mate?"

"Stop," Benji laughed softly.

Van rubbed his hand over Benji's ass and gave it a squeeze, teasing a finger between his cheeks. "So, you don't want me to go down under?"

Groaning, Benji laughed softly and hugged his neck, kissing him firmly on the ear. "Well...I didn't say that."

"No?" Van murmured and kissed the curve of his jaw. Benji's cock hardened in his fist as Van began to sensually kiss all over his throat and slide his finger through the crease of his ass. "You feeling better today?" he whispered against Benji's warm skin.

The boy craned his head back and moaned. "Much."

"Good." Van retained his grip on Benji's shaft and laid him down on his back.

"Fuck..." Benji shuddered and lifted his hips.

"I like how you say that," Van smiled, kissed his lips then went down on him. He lathered his cock with his slick tongue and sucked him until Benji was writhing on the bed and begging to be fucked.

•♦•

"Uuh!" Benjamin gasped when Van shoved inside him, his passion flaring. He latched onto Van's back, short nails digging in, indenting skin as Van pushed up on his arms and smiled down at him, eyes heated. He rocked his hips with purpose, thrusting with light force. "Oh fuck, Van..."

It didn't take much 'vocal' from Benjamin to amp Van up –not that Benjamin faked his moans, pants, and cries. No need to pretend how good it felt –Van did his job well and all that he received from Benjamin was one hundred percent genuine and sincere.

Van slipped one arm under Benjamin's left leg and raised it up, hooking Benjamin's ankle over his shoulder –then drove into him deeper, a little harder.

"Uuh! Fuck!" Benjamin grabbed Van's head and pulled him into an urgent kiss as his lover pumped him faster. Morning sex with Van was rarely slow and sensual, at least the first session. The guy often woke up bricked to the max and in need of a quick fix. And if he wasn't already hard as a rock when he awoke, then it only took a moment to get there –as was the case this morning. "Yes! God! Fuck me, Van...harder!"

On more than one occasion, Van had confessed that that was his favorite "Benji Sex Request". Again, Benjamin didn't have to force it or pretend. When he begged Van to –"Fuck me harder!" –he damn well meant it.

Van leaned into his thrusts, shoving Benjamin's legs forward a bit, opening him up a little more. "Fuck, baby..." Van gasped hard. Sweat glistened his tense face, his cheeks flushing from exertion.

"Yes...!" Benjamin panted and gouged the sheets. His body strained and arched as Van pounded him with raw hunger. "Fuck! Yes –Van! Uuuhh!"

In the deep recesses of his mind, Benjamin sensed the cool "presence" nearby that had been there last night. His vision was hazy with passion and the need to come, his head pressing down into his pillow as his body moved with urgency to Van's intense fucking. Van's trembling lips crushed his mouth in a hard kiss and Benjamin responded immediately, grabbing his head, clutching his hair, hardly aware of the other presence –if it was even there at all. Surely everything he thought he'd seen or felt had been his overactive imagination. It couldn't be real–

"Uh!" Benjamin gasped in shock when Van pulled back from the kiss –and stared at him with the face of the boy from the cemetery. Benjamin trembled, caught in the throes of swelling ecstasy as Van ushered him toward orgasm. His eyes widened as he stared into the captivating blue depths of the boy's large, pretty eyes emanating the same internal anguish as before –and transferring it to Benjamin. He swallowed hard as his throat began to knot, his breath erratic with passion and, now –heartbreaking pain.

The boy shoved his fingers through Benjamin's hair. He recognized the feel of Van's hands, but somehow sensed the unfamiliarity as well of this strange boy's touch. Tears formed from nowhere in Benjamin's eyes as the boy pressed his head to Benjamin's brow and held his stare. Benjamin was trembling –shaking –as Van rocked him urgently on the bed...yet he saw the effects of Van's swelling orgasm in the boy's Sapphire depths.

A hand went down between their sweat-slick bodies and wrapped around Benjamin's hard cock and began to pump him rapidly.

"Uuh!" Benjamin choked on a mixture of ecstasy and anguish. Tears drained down his temples as the boy's eyes held his with such intensity, the passion, agony, and sadness in him surging through Benjamin. His body jerked, and he cried out loud as he came hard, his eyes clamping shut, jaw clenching, twisting his cries into strained growls.

"Fuck! Yes!" Van wailed –and the pressure against Benjamin's brow released as Van threw back his head and fucked Benjamin wildly then unloaded with a forceful, sharp gasp. "Fuck!" He exhaled heavily and dropped down on Benjamin as he untangled his leg from his shoulder. "Shit, baby," he panted and kissed Benjamin's lips, breath hot and uneven. "You're the best."

Benjamin's throat worked, and he slowly opened his eyes to find Van gazing back at him. Tears mottled his vision and Van frowned with concern.

"Benji? Are you okay?" He rubbed his thumbs over Benjamin's temples, wiping away the tears. "I didn't...get too rough...?"

Benjamin shook his head and turned his face into Van's hand, kissing his palm. "No," he whispered thickly. "You could never fuck me too hard."

"Glad to know that." Van smiled uncertainly, concern remaining etched across his face. "What is it then?"

Sniffing, Benjamin cleared his throat. He glanced toward the window when a slight shift of the morning sunlight drew his attention. The boy stood –barely visible –in the soft rays, a glow about him. He looked at Benjamin with tears in his eyes as he touched his fingertips to the glass pane...then slowly shifted his anguished gaze out the window, to the woods beyond. He gently laid his head against the glass as a tear escaped and rolled down his cheek.

"Benji?"

Benjamin flinched, his breath catching quietly beneath the thick lump in his throat. He turned his eyes back to Van's face, fresh warm tears seeping out.

"What's wrong?" Van asked with real concern. "Why are you crying?"

Benjamin cast another look at the window, but the boy was gone. How could this be happening? Was he really seeing him? He met Van's uncertain stare. "Do you think that..." he licked his lips and swallowed hard, his voice unsteady and thick with emotion. "...that maybe we could go back to the cemetery?"

"Go back?" The shock was evident in Van's expression. "I thought you were freaked out about all that." He shifted off Benjamin and laid beside him on the bed, his arm draped across Benjamin's stomach. "Why do you want to do go back?"

Shrugging, Benjamin looked at the window again. And though the boy was gone, he could still picture him there...his broken heart in his eyes as he gazed outside. As if searching for something...or someone.

"I just want to look around," he whispered and pulled his stare from the window.

"Look around..." Van murmured. He gazed at Benjamin then added slowly, almost cautiously, "Are you starting to think that maybe that boy really was...a ghost?"

It was instinct to immediately respond with a rebuttal, but the words stuck in Benjamin's throat. He had never even considered the possibility that ghosts existed –didn't want to believe it –but what other explanation was there? If it had just been the incident at the cemetery, then maybe he could have conjured up some rational reasoning for what happened, but now...after seeing him two more times...how could he dismiss it without a second thought? He didn't know what he believed, really –or why he even wanted to go back to the cemetery. What did he expect to find?

"I..." he slid his tongue over his lower lip. "I don't know."

Van shook his head, brow tight. "What made you change your mind? Last night you were pretty steadfast about not believing in ghosts. And now you're thinking...maybe they do exist?"

Benjamin frowned and twisted his head, averting his gaze from Van's. "I don't know," he mumbled with a pinch of frustration and a glimmer of fear.

Propping up on one elbow, Van asked slowly, "Benji...did you see him again?"

The confession didn't form instantly as Benjamin rolled onto his side with his back to Van. He tucked his hands under his head and stared at the window. "I...I'm not sure...what I saw." He trembled. "Last night..."

"You saw him last night?" Van sat up and stared at Benjamin. "Here? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know," Benjamin whispered. "I-I saw him while we were..."

"While we were making love?" Van offered quietly.

"Yes."

"Did he say...or do...anything?"

Benjamin fell silent as the memory of the intense sexual and emotional sensations from last night resurfaced, affecting his body as well as his heart. "It was like...like he was a part of us...sort of."

"He was..." Van frowned. "...Making love with us?"

Turning back over, Benjamin looked up at Van and nodded. "But more like...he was a part of us. You didn't feel him?"

"I..." Van sighed. "I felt a surge of passion in you."

Benjamin stared at him, his chest squeezing. "I-I saw him again...just now...when we were...doing our thing. Your...your face was...his."

Van sank back down to his elbow. "He seems more interested in you."

"Van..." Benjamin choked softly, fear gripping him. "What if...what if I'm seeing things? And he's not really there?" A tremor swept through him. "What if I'm...going crazy?"

Shaking his head slowly, Van slid his fingers through Benjamin's hair and kissed him softly. "No, baby, you're not going crazy," he murmured. "And I don't think you're imagining anything." He exhaled heavily and sat up again, drawing his knees to his chest as he raked his hand through his hair. "There's something I need to tell you. I was going to tell you yesterday after we got here to the chalet, but after what happened at the cemetery..." He shook his head. "I didn't think it would be a good idea."

"Tell me what?" Benjamin whispered, another tremor rushing through him.

Van looked at him. "Why the caretaker job was still open."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...
42.3K 1K 20
Steve is in need of a job, his parent's haven't been sending him money they probably forgot about him he thinks, so he starts working as a lifeguard...
928 1 10
(Book 2 in THE PEACH-POUNDING PETERS OF PETERSON HALL series.) Welcome to Port Pelle College, where all the action starts and ends on the fourth flo...
210K 11.3K 15
Logan is just trying to get by... After being Lindsay Ryder's assistant, Logan isn't really all that impressed anymore by the Hollywood celebrities h...