Chapter 6: Mixed Emotions

Benjamin stretched and groaned, his lean, sexy body twisting beneath the sheet, only partially covered. Van watched with interest and quiet delight as the boy groaned again then released a heavy exhale and sagged against the mattress. Eyes weighted with sleep, he smiled tiredly at Van, his dark hair messed and clinging to his pillow.

"Good morning, sexy," Van returned his smile and kissed his lips.

"'Morning," Benji sighed and licked his lips. He gazed at Van, the smile dancing around the corners of his mouth. "I wish we could wake up here every day for the rest of our lives."

Van thought about it and nodded, stealing another kiss. He slowly combed his fingers through Benji's hair. "So, are you saying you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" He raised an eyebrow with inquiry. "'Cause that's how I'm hearing it." He chuckled softly and dropped a quick, firm kiss on Benji's mouth. "Or am I getting ahead of myself?"

His face screwing into a thoughtful expression, Benji narrowed his eyes and stared at him. "That's hard to say."

"What's hard about it?" Van grinned and nuzzled his cheek.

Squirming, Benji laughed quietly. "Me."

"What?" Van raised his head looked down at him with amusement.

Benji cocked his head and looked down to where the barely concealing sheet accentuated his growing erection. "You can't ask me a question like that when I'm thinking with the wrong head."

Van rolled his eyes and growled, dragging Benji over on top of him as he rolled onto his back. "Whoever decided that was the wrong head to think with?" he smiled darkly and tugged the sheet out from beneath the kid, fully exposing his glorious body.

"I don't know," Benji smiled and slowly rubbed his hands up and down Van's chest.

"So..." Van squeezed his hips and shifted beneath him, situating Benji's ass on his hardening member. He pushed up a little and Benji moaned as Van's cock burrowed between his warm cheeks and nudged him stiffly. "You don't think you can give a rational answer if you're thinking with your..." he lowered his eyes and smiled, let loose of Benji's hips and wrapped his fists around his rigid erection, stroking hand over hand very slowly. "...Little brain?"

"Little?" Benji looked at him skeptically.

"Just an expression."

"Not a very flattering one," Benji smirked.

"No worries, baby." Van squeezed his member a fraction tighter, sliding his fists up and down Benji's shaft. "I'll flatter you plenty."

"Mmm...it's true what they say..." Benji moaned and pushed his hips forward, rocking gently. "...Flattery will get you everywhere."

"Bloody good to know," Van smiled and stroked him a little harder. "Bloody good indeed."

Benji laughed and shook his head, gazing down at Van. His beautiful dark eyes glowed with affection and want. "Don't go Aussie on me, you know it drives me wild."

Sitting forward, Van grinned and released one hand, wrapping his arm around Benji's body as he continued to stroke him. "Is that so, mate?"

"Stop," Benji laughed softly.

Van rubbed his hand over Benji's ass and gave it a squeeze, teasing a finger between his cheeks. "So, you don't want me to go down under?"

Groaning, Benji laughed softly and hugged his neck, kissing him firmly on the ear. "Well...I didn't say that."

"No?" Van murmured and kissed the curve of his jaw. Benji's cock hardened in his fist as Van began to sensually kiss all over his throat and slide his finger through the crease of his ass. "You feeling better today?" he whispered against Benji's warm skin.