My Killer, My Savior |•| ᴍ.ʏ...

By SerenadeDove

In which her killer spared her life. Highest ranking: #4 in savior | #1 in decisions | #6 in thrill More

Prologue
One: Kidnapped
Two: Meet Your Killer
Three: No Escape
Four: Delayed
Five: Cruel Stories
Six: Another Bad Guy
Seven: Things About Trust
Eight: Snowfall
Nine: Killers And Saviors
Ten: In The Mansion
Eleven: Even Bad Guys Can Act Cute
Thirteen: Miss Anonymous
Fourteen: Death Lessons
Fifteen: Do's And Don'ts
Sixteen: The Greatest Story
Seventeen: He Just Tripped
Eighteen: Sudden
Nineteen: A Freedom's Cost
Twenty: Before It All Started
Twenty-One: The Gangster Boss
Twenty-Two: Living With Her
Twenty-Three: More Than Enough
Twenty-Four: Christmas Letter
Twenty-Five: Secret Plan
Twenty-Six: The Day Before
Twenty-Seven: Surprise
Twenty-Eight: New Year Call
Twenty-Nine: Sabotage
Thirty: Back Again
Thirty-One: Traitor
Thirty-Two: Friends In Need
Thirty-Three: The Calm Before the Storm

Twelve: The Risk Of Knowing Me

264 10 5
By SerenadeDove

And all of the voices surrounding us here
They just fade out when you take a breath
Just say the word and I will disappear
Into the wilderness

- Tenerife sea

🌸🔪🌸

Jangmi

"Are you sure?" I asked Da Hee for the nth time. She gleefully nodded at me as she wore a great, excited smile.

This is impossible.

Well, it's a great favor for the sake of us three. But for Da Hee? Are they serious? What if we are the kind of people whom they cannot trust? What if we do bad things to them?

"Come on unnie~" She purred and slightly leaned on my shoulder. "Just enjoy everything. You said you're getting short on money and kinda homeless. Unemployed too. Look," She tapped the bedroom door twice. "This is how I will pay you for saving the lives of halmeoni and harabeoji. Four of us sharing in one roof. Isn't that exciting?"

I pursed my lips together.

She's such an angel. And it makes me feel guilty and sad everytime I remember what we did earlier.

--

"Who are you? Who are you and what do you do in life?"

My eyes landed on Jimin. In just a blink of the eye, his bright expression disappeared- same for us two. I'm quite sure he's panicking on the inside right now. Even I have nothing to say and got dumbfounded...

... because that's a very bad question.

"I... I'm..." Jimin stuttered while looking down.

I don't know if we should take risks on trying to tell her who Yoongi and Jimin really are then just watch how she will react. Telling her might mean we could be kicked out of this place and we might scare them as well. The two guys could be brought to jail and things can get worse.

Not telling her the truth simply meant silence. Peace. But of course, there are risks as well. The risk of lying to her. The risk of gaining her trust... then breaking it at the end.

"He's jobless at the moment. Same for me too." Yoongi broke the silence which earned a surprised look from Da Hee.

"Jinjja? What about you unnie?"

"I'm..."

what should I say? I'm not good at lying?

"She's the same." Yoongi coolly answered for me. I looked up to him but he did not stare back.

Nice try.

Actually, I'm a cafe manager. But I couldn't tell her that or else she will start asking why I wasn't working. I can't tell her that I'm not attending work because there are no valuable reasons to tell. Except for one: I've been kidnapped by none other than Yoongi. That's a ridiculous thing to hear.

--

We told her that we're homeless too. And now, she just convinced her grandparents to let us live with her. I didn't expect for them to accept her request so easily which is why Da Hee is now introducing their mansion's vacant bedrooms for us three.

"Come on in!" She dragged me by the wrist going inside the room. As soon as we stepped in, my mouth hung open in awe. My gosh. This room is much bigger than mine in our house!

"Sooo that is your closet. There's the bathroom. The TV. The air conditioner and of course, your bed. The remotes of the TV and ac is inside that small drawer." Da Hee began pointing stuffs while I am busy wandering my eyes around.

"Da Hee..." I called. "I don't think I can accept this."

"You can." She shot a smile and clapped her hands. "You just have to make yourself comfortable. Now go, check your own room. If you have something to ask just see me in my room-"

"Da Hee?"

We turned to the door and found Yoongi pointing outside. Since when did he get here?

"Yep?"

"Why is the closet of my room full of clothes?"

Full of clothes? I thought they were vacant? Or is the room Da Hee gave Yoongi their storage room?

I looked at Da Hee who's currently in deep thoughts. She seemed to figure out something then jumped in surprise with her eyes widened.

"Mianhae! I think the room I gave you is Taehyung's room." She exclaimed and dashed outside. We followed her and entered the room she went in.

Who is Taehyung?

As we enter, my eyes caught the small picture frames hanging on the wall. In the biggest frame hanging at the center was Da Hee sitting at the front, along with a man and a woman standing behind her. They looked a lot like her and I think they are her parents. There are also two guys sitting beside Da Hee but they seemed unfamiliar.

"That guy in red hair is my brother, the one who owns this room. We're just the same age." Da Hee pointed at the frame.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

"Mhmm. And the tall guy to my right is my brother too. But he's a year older than us."

"Look at his dimple." I murmured and Da Hee giggled.

"Oppa's dimple is his asset. Almost everyone who sees him the first time immediately recognizes his dimple."

I didn't know Da Hee have two brothers. Now tell me, how can I prevent myself from missing Jin in situations like this? I'm starting to miss my family again.

If only I could run into them right now, I will.

I miss them so much. And I'm starting to wonder if they are doing fine because knowing our family, we panic too easily whenever someone is missing even just for a day. I guess everyone is like that but omma, appa, and Jin is different.

And the fact that I haven't seen them for days already. Jae Eun's gone too. Sad news, she's gone for real. Sigh.

"Yoongi oppa, let's go. I will bring you to your room, a vacant one." Da Hee exclaimed which earned a laugh from Yoongi.

"Aras-"

"Huh?"

O...kay? Who is it now?

We turned to the door again to see the owner of that deep, confused voice. Little did I know that the red-haired guy I was just recognizing in the picture frame earlier is now standing in front of us. With his backpack hung on his one shoulder and a bandana around his forehead.

Is he Kim Taehyung?

Da Hee gasped. "TAEHYUNG-AH!"

She dashed towards him in excitement. Taehyung's expression became soft as he drew a smile on his face while watching Da Hee run to him. Then they greeted each other with a tight hug.

"Annyeong~" Taehyung laughed.

"You didn't tell me you'd be back today! Daebaaaak!"

Da Hee squealed even more and squished Taehyung with her thin arms while jumping like a little child who just had a surprise party. After their quick reunion, they both parted from the hug and his gaze shifted to Yoongi and I.

He looked at Da Hee. "Who..."

"Ah. Nae." Da Hee snapped then pointed at me while still facing Taehyung. "She is Jangmi unnie. Kim Jangmi. Can you believe that? She has the same surname as ours."

"Annyeong, noona."

"And he is Min Yoongi." She pointed at Yoongi. Unlike earlier, Yoongi shot Taehyung a small smile then saluted. For some reason, Taehyung's eyes sparkled. What was that for?

"Annyeong hyung! Can I ask you a question?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi nodded. "Can you play basketball?"

I looked at Yoongi who had an amused expression. "Yep. You do too?"

Taehyung sheepishly smiled at him and stroked the back of his head. "I... wanted to but... I'm not that good. Can you perhaps... teach me?"

Wow, he's a shy one despite of his tough looks.

"Of course. We'll play later." Yoongi answered. Da Hee and I shot knowing looks then smirked at the two. Looks like they just made friends.

"Taehyung-ah! I'll bring you to their another friend and introduce you to him. You might be great friends since he's just the same age as us."

Before Taehyung could speak another word, Da Hee already dragged him by the wrist and stepped out of the room. I was about to walk too when Yoongi swung his arm over my shoulder.

"Yah!"

"Did I improve?" He grinned at me. It took me seconds before understanding what he said.

"Tch. You really made a big deal with what I said earlier?"

He shrugged then we began walking out of the room in matching pace. "You can say that."

While walking in the hallways, my eyes narrowed at Da Hee and Taehyung who is on their way to Jimin's room. Da Hee looked so excited introducing Taehyung to Jimin.

"Something's going on between them." Yoongi broke the silence.

He didn't mention any names but I know who he is talking about. Jimin and Da Hee.

"We're not sure." I answered him.

"We both noticed it. Not only me, not only you. Maybe they really has a thing for each other."

Da Hee and Taehyung reached Jimin's room and immediately entered inside. I raised an eyebrow at Yoongi. "You don't look like a person who cares about these situations."

He was dumbfounded and looked away to hide his embarassment. "Shush."

Pfft. Yoongi sure tries hard to hide his soft side when you can see it so easily just by sticking around with him all day. He's bad at expressing his feelings by words and when he accidentally do so, he's always making excuses. Kyeopta.

"If ever they really admire each other right now, I'd be amazed. I mean, they just met."

"So... you're amazed to me?"

I stopped walking and frowned because of confusion. What? Why would I be amazed to him?

"N-Nevermind." He stuttered. What is that for?

He motioned to walk again and I just silently followed while still processing his question in my mind. Why would I be amazed to him when we're only talking about Jimin and Da Hee liking each other the first time they met?

"Amazed?" I repeated. "Wae? Did you ever experienced love at first sight too?"

Instead of answering, he pointed in front of us. We just entered Jimin's room and found the siblings standing beside Jimin's bed. "Look. There they are!"

I ignored what he said and shot him a glare. He's obviously trying to avoid my question. He looked back at me and answered with a... gummy smile. He just gummy smiled me. Wow.

I rolled my eyes. "Tch. You gotta thank yourself for being adorable or else."

"Welcome!" He spat back then left me alone at the door. He's really avoiding the question, isn't he?

"Gwaenchana?" I heard Taehyung say.

"I just need some rest then I'll be fine." Jimin answered Taehyung. They talk as if they are already close to each other.

"Is that so? Get recovered immediately so we could play together." Taehyung answered. He then turned to his sister and ruffled her hair. "You're a professional now, huh?"

"Play?" Jimin repeated.

"Yeah. Play basketball. With him." Taehyung pointed at Yoongi who is walking towards them.

"Oh. There you are." Jimin waved. I walked towards the bed too and stood beside him. "I didn't know you play basketball." Jimin eyed Yoongi. He just answered with a thumbs up.

"Da Hee." Someone called. We all turned to the door to see who called Da Hee. It's one of their maids.

"Nae, unnie?"

"I'm bringing some stuff that he'll be needing. Can I come in?"

"Oh, of course." With Da Hee's signal, the maid entered the room while bringing some stuff for Jimin. Taehyung even greeted the maid.

"Before I forget, let's go Yoongi oppa. I'll bring you to your room."

"I should change too." Taehyung said. In the end we all decided to leave Jimin alone in his room and go to our own rooms. But before I could take another step, he called me from behind.

"Noona."

I turned around with a baffled expression. "Me?"

"Nae~" He giggled. "Can I talk to you for a sec?"

I simply nodded then waved at the three. As soon as they got out, I sat on the chair beside Jimin.

"Talk about what?" I asked when the maid already finished her job and we were both left alone in the room. Jimin sighed. We stayed silent for a moment. Even if he didn't say a word, I think I already know what he is thinking. That deep sigh from him is making it obvious. He felt bad about earlier, we all did. We're all bothered with this. We don't even know if we are doing the right thing. Da Hee is such a good friend to betray. The innocent girl does not deserve any of this.

"They're becoming more." Jimin broke the silence.

"Who?"

"The people we're deceiving."

"You feel bad about it?"

"if it's another person, I won't mind. But the thing is..."

"The thing is, it's Da Hee you are fooling."

And with that, he looked at me. "Do you like her?"

"I can't answer that yet. Everything's too fast." Jimin laid down the bed and covered himself with a blanket. "I just don't feel good about continuing this."

"Look," Jimin spoke after another moment of us two not saying anything. "What if we have never been like this? What if hyung isn't a criminal like how he is? Then you won't get kidnapped. If you were not kidnapped, both of you will not drive on the road. If you're not driving on the road, we won't run to each other. Hyung will not make any deal with me and you will not get caught by Mason. Halmeoni and Harabeoji will not get hostaged by Mason and we don't have to help them, I will not get stabbed. They don't have to bring us to their house and cure my wound. We will not meet Da Hee. We will not play that spin the bottle thing. Then we... don't have to lie to her."

"Jimin," I called. "If we're not on the road that day, Mason might have killed you. If you weren't stabbed by helping halmeoni and harabeoji, we won't be here. No friends to rely on. No people who would dare to take care of us. No Da Hee by our side- by your side."

He just had a confused expression on his face as he try to understand my point. I want him to understand that even though bad things occurred, there are still good outcomes from all of it. We can't help but to get curious about something that might have happened if ever we took the other path. That path we did not take could have been the easier path, sure. But for me? I'm still choosing this even if I'll be given the chance to bring back time. I hope it's the same for him too.

"Yoongi hyung and I... this is our fault."

My heart felt like being stabbed because of his words. Jimin is like a child who can't bear lying towards his own parents and kept on feeling sad and guilty about it. I let out a sigh too, hoping that it would help lessen the pain I'm emotionally feeling. But it didn't help.

"Count me in."

"No." He insisted. "You're not a part of this. You are just helping us too that's why you looked like one of the liars but no. You should not blame yourself. But me... I should blame myself. For being like this. For turning myself into a complete asshole and now, I think I just got my karma."

"Karma. You sound like someone suddenly barged in your life and turned everything upside down."

"... I guess."

Karma. You sound like someone suddenly barged in your life and turned everything upside down. His answer is 'I guess'.

My lips drew a smile. It's good that Jimin is not jumping into actions and getting carried away by his feelings but instead, thinking about things carefully. So if he's not yet ready to drop a word about how he really feel, I will not force him to.

But I'm pretty sure he likes her.

Which makes things harder.

Which makes it harder for him to lie... to her. To Da Hee.

"Can you promise me one thing?"

"What is it?" Promise him what?

"Promise me that you'll help me find the courage... to tell her everything."

🌸🔪🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.5K 20
Different types of crimes have occurred in Y/N's neighbourhood, whose fault is this? Y/N investigates only to find out a lot of information about tha...
3.9K 173 60
"He likes to play this game where his next victim is the person who had found the previous body." "I saw a dead body." [Completed.] Book 2 in the mak...
177K 2.5K 35
||Highest rank #59 in btsboys|| "INSFIRES MAAANNNNNN!" A book of BTS preferences, and maybe some imagines or one shots here and there. **COMPLETE**
69.3K 2.4K 26
(This is the full book of 'Our psycho love by @btsboysthatslay, I had to continue it because she stoppen writing.) Jungkook is a serial killer, what...