andy biersack x reader imagin...

By northstar77

just some short stories of you and andy biersack because who doesnt imagine themselves with band members. Plu... More

Sick
Creativity block
Horses
SORRY about that
I am trash and you love it
Good luck charm
Your not alone
little one
warped tour surprise
Waffles
fashionably late
eventful day
welcome to warped tour
setting horizons
Ice cream
Your father knows
Dinner
horse back ride
Pool
Interview
Wedding
Car ride
Air port
Scars
Backseat
movie night
Pre performance
Rebel Love song
dumpster
Halloween
make up arguement
New photographer
Caught off guard
Give me my shirt
you enjoying the show
dinner talks
Shut up CC
Stolen cookie
dont know what to call this one
You did it
cant find the right words
Announcments
your cute when your blushing
I'm home
imagine
Happy Fourth
andy transformation
surprise motherfucker
mostly my band
baby pictures
put your warpaint on
shower
pre show
Imagine
So cute
That isnt how it works
video call.
head issues
texts from andy
imagine
Nico and the niners
Im dead
Live
Lost phone
Wrapping paper
Make things right
I miss you
Pink or blue
hhaha surprise
grocery shopping

Funeral

272 7 0
By northstar77

(y/n) POV

It was a little hard for me. I was at the funeral for my best friend who had dies in a car accident about a month ago. Luckily Andy was going with me. We pulled up to the graveyard where they were holding her burial. I looked out to see a small group of people had already gathered by a small area of the graveyard.

"Hey are you sure you can do this" i look over to see Andy's hand resting on my thigh. I look up at him.

"Yeah" I say opening the door. It was a little chilly so I go my jacket. and put it on. Andy walked over to me and held my hand as we walked over to the area where they were doing the service. Originally they were going to have a regular sevice in a church but my friend (f/n) wanted it to be in a graveyard. I miss her so much.

People were called up to speak about how much they would miss her and memories. Some funny which lightened the mood. I cried the entire time. So much Andy had to wrap his arms around me and pull my head into his chest. I cried feeling more comfortable with Andy there.

"Thank you for coming" I say into his chest. He rubbed my back as I faced towards the grave where my friend was six feet below.

~time skip

People were leaving. So I decided to walk up to the grave and I fell to my knees as I ran my hand along the gravings on the stone. Where her name was and when she died. I missed her so much. She had so much to live for and some drunk asshole took her life. Andy came over and dropped to his knees beside me hugging me.

"Andy why do these things have to happen to the best of people" I sob into his chest once more.

"I dont know why (y/n). But you just have to remember that (f/n) is up there now watching you. She would not want you to give up and cry over this. She would want you to remember the good times. She would want you to move on." I understood what he was saying. He helped me up to my feet. I looked down at the grave once more.

"goodbye" I say and force a smile onto my face.

"Now what do you say we go back home eat some ice cream and watch movies to help the pain" I loved how much Andy knew me. We walked back o the car and got in. I wiped my tears away and turned on the radio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 188 26
(ANDY BIERSACK FANFIC) For the past couple years Joy's life has been nothing but a living hell. She has an over controlling boyfriend, a horrible job...
5.4K 235 28
Hey, it's Sky, I've been best friends with Andrew Dennis Biersack for a while and trust me, it hasn't been easy. Of course, there are the thirteen-ye...
64.5K 1.7K 52
(Yeah I know another andy biersack love story but I adore andy and love writing story's about him especially love story's so don't judge me) I woke u...
1M 26.7K 28
Rose Lane idolises Black Veil Brides, she loves their lyrics and their message. One night at a concert changes her life forever as she finds herself...