The Way He Does

By IndianaRay

What was it, that the most eligible billionaire Adrien Coste liked about Lola? She was giving him something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
About The Way Feel

Chapter 23

9.1K 180 7
By IndianaRay

I freeze as I hear the key in the door lock. It's Vicky who returns just how I calculated it. I burry my face in my pillow and stay as quiet as possible. I can hear her take her boots off before she walks into my room.

"Lola?" She calls but I stay silent. Vicky carefully opens the door, switching the light on even though she knows I don't like it when people turn the light on while I'm sleeping. "Are you asleep?"

"Hm." She approaches me and takes a seat on my bed, resting her hand on my back.

"Sorry for yesterday when I said I wanted my old friend back, I was a little bit too harsh. It's just that I kinda envy your good relationship with Adrien. You and him are so happy while I'm struggling to find someone who is interested in more than just hooking up. You found someone who is rich, good looking... and caring, I wish I had-" she cuts herself off as she hears me sobbing into my pillow. "Lola?"

I'm almost glad I'm crying instead of having to say something about what she has confessed to me. My friend... envies me? She thinks I'm in this perfect relationship, this is probably what Adrien and I look like to other people. Like the perfect, happy couple with zero problems. I wish.

"D-did I say something wrong?" I finally turn around and sit up.

"I'm sorry for making you feel awful."

"No it's not you, it's me."

"Maybe all that wasn't a good idea." I admit more to myself.

"What? No..."

"Yes. I didn't know what I was getting myself into."

"But aren't you happy with him?" She takes my hand in hers.

I'm more than happy when I'm with him, I enjoy every moment we spend together even if we fight, cause I know that after that sex will be more passionate.

"I don't know." I'm quite surprised at my own answer when I know that I'm happy with him. I look at my friend who has a wrinkled forehead, concern is written on her face. She reminds me of my mother... I really miss her.

"What's going on? You can tell me. Is he the reason why you're so drained lately?" I shake my head, I don't wanna put the blame on Adrien. He is trying while I am always complaining. "Does he hurt you?" She asks further. I only huff which worries her even more.

"Does he? Does he beat you Lola?"

"No-" I cut myself off.

"No?"

"No."

"Does he abuse you emotionally? You can tell me everything."

"No he doesn't." Her eyes trail off from my face down to my neck where they linger.

"What are you wearing? Is that a dog collar?"

"It's an accessory."

"He gave that to you?"

"I chose it."

"Anyway," She's visibly irritated and I rather want her to continue talking about the collar than asking me those uncomfortable questions about Adrien. "I have a feeling he doesn't treat you right."

"Why are you overreacting?"

"I'm just trying to look out for my friend. He abuses you doesn't he?"

"You're jumping into conclusions. I said no."

"And no can mean yes. I mean ever since you met him you changed and not completely for the better. You're crying and then expect me to believe that he doesn't hurt you in some sort of way?"

"Just believe me, he isn't the kind of guy you make him out to be."

"Yeah, he isn't the good guy who treats my friend right. That was what I thought at first, but now? What kind of relationship do you have?"

"Him and I..." What am I about to say? I don't even know what I wanna say.

"Yeah," she moves closer, "tell me."

"I don't know it's complicated." Is all I say. "That's it."

"Right." Vicky sighs and runs her fingers through her new hairstyle. "I'll be cautious of him. He doesn't sit well with me anymore."

"Don't-"

"I don't care if you let him know, but I will tell you one thing Lola, if I ever find out he touched you or did something to hurt you, he will wish he never did." She threatens before leaving the room.

I quickly grab my phone and search for Adrien in my contacts to text him before I change my mind and toss it on my night stand. This is horrifying, I never expected this to turn out this way. It's my fault alone, my friend views Adrien as this abusive monster. He's going to pick me up tomorrow, I hope she won't cause a scene, but as good as I know her she definitely will. I take my phone again and debate whether I should text Adrien not to pick me up or let him do it. He will question me why if I tell him not to do that and I don't have a convincing excuse. Again, I put my phone aside and lie down deciding to get some sleep, cause the night at Adrien's is going to be long.

I wake up to a stifle of laughters coming from outside which my subconscious has been picking up on throughout the last minutes of my sleep. I thought it was part of my dream. With my eyes half closed I put on my slippers and saunter to the door. Vicky has invited a friend who is listening to her stories while both of them are sitting on the stools in the kitchen.

"Oh morning, I hope we didn't wake you up." Vicky says.

"It's alright." The unknown friend of hers turns on her stool to get a glimpse of me.

"Oh my god." She says and I could have sworn it was me who did. My jaw drops and my eyes widen, the female in front of me awkwardly forcing a smile.

"Georgette!" I almost scream.

"Lola." Vicky eyes the scenario before she interferes.

"You know each other?" Yes she's a bitch who happens to be friends with Adrien's family and she's his former dom.

"She's my assistant." Georgette enlightens her. This is the only part she reveals.

"You never told me." I'm still trying to collect appropriate words before I say something that might be wrong.

"Well now you know."

"Awesome now us three can hang out together."

"I hope it's not uncomfortable for you." Georgette says. I shake my head swiftly and let out an awkward laughter.

"Not at all."

"Come sit with us, I made breakfast." Vicky offers and holds up a plate with American pancakes and melted butter. My stomach grumbles.

"Actually I'm going to eat breakfast with-"

"Adrien? I shouldn't even have asked. I mean it was kinda obvious that you wouldn't have time for me again, but rather for that abusive asshole." Georgette's posture stiffens. "Anyway, have fun."

"Vicky that's not what he is..." I'm so close to pleading Georgette to help me out, since she has known him for quite some time.

"And why were you acting so weird?"

"It's a long story. Just don't accuse him."

"Adrien can be a little temperamental." Georgette says clasping her hands around her hot coffee mug. Vicky and I both look at her with confusion.

"What?" We say in unison.

"Wait you know him?"

"Better than anyone else." I clench my fists having the urge to punch her right in her overly perfect face. How much better than anyone does she know him? I bet he didn't even tell her half the things he truly feels. "I told Lola before to be careful with him."

"Is he your ex?"

"No!" I answer instead. "He isn't and he never will." Vicky narrows her eyes at my sudden passive aggressive response.

"Yes. We have a long history." She proudly admits. Yes?! Did I miss something when Adrien told me about their history? He never mentioned anything about dating.

"Did he treat you how he treats Lola?" He definitely didn't. I carefully watch Georgette answer the question with an ease.

"He treated me good, but he wasn't perfect. He tried." She looks at me before taking a sip from her coffee.

"Do you really believe her?"

"Do you?" Vicky throws that question back without getting an answer. I shake my head and turn on my heels, hopping under the shower before Adrien comes to pick me up.

Adrien texts me after he pulls up in the driveway and I barely even got my hair dry. I unravel my towel and run my fingers through the wet locks hoping this will give my hair the body and volumes instead of frizz.

Me: Wait for me in the car I'm going to blow dry my hair

Adrien: I can help you

Me: I got it but thanks

Adrien: can I come in at least?

Me: just wait in the car

Adrien: why do you want me to wait in the car? Do you have visit?

I let out a deep sigh as he is holding me back from finally blow drying my hair.

Me: my shirt is wet because of my hair can I finally blow dry it?

Adrien: why are you dodging my question?

Me: I am not!

Adrien: then why didn't you answer?

Me: cause I wanna blow dry my hair!

Adrien: that's it. I'm coming inside.

With panic I yank myself up and run to the front door before Vicky can. Right now she's still in the kitchen with Georgette, I take this opportunity to open the door so Adrien doesn't have to ring the bell.

"Lola what the fuck is wrong with you?" He asks irritatingly while walking up the front steps. He immediately towers over me, his eyes holding a hint of anger.

"Why are you so impatient?"

"You always let me in, why are you trying to avoid it all of the sudden?"

"It's not that deep."

"Let me in." He gently pushes me aside and enters immediately steering towards my room. I follow him like a puppy and shut the door behind us.

"Do you see anyone?" He remains silent scanning the room before he finally faces me.

"I was worried." He brushes my wet hair behind my ear.

"Really? Or was it your jealousy again?"

"Both."

"Anyway now that we have this behind us, can I blow dry my hair?" He sits down on my bed.

I take my blowdryer and plug it in, comfortably seating myself on the floor. He watches me from the mirror while I'm working myself through sections of hair.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"For what?"

"Before. I was kinda acting like an asshole." I huff. "What?"

"At least you noticed. Adrien I would never, you know, start anything with anyone while I'm with you." That's what the contract prohibits, but with contract or without, I can't imagine doing that to him.

"I never said you would, but seeing you with anyone who might even have the slightest interest in you is enough for me to lose control over myself." I meet the eyes of his reflection for a brief moment.

"Why? As long as I'm faithful you don't have anything to worry about."

"You know where I'm coming from Lola."

"What do you mean?"

"Georgette." A sly smile forms on his face, the reason why my heart is beating fast. I didn't even take the time to appreciate how sexy he looks in his casual wear. The dark blue Levi's jeans that fit so perfectly around his hips and the lose shirt which he decided not to tuck in. Everything inside me starts to contract again.

"It's different." I reply. Adrien gets up and walks right behind me, taking my now damp hair in his fist. He forces me to turn my face to his crotch, my breath hitching. I wanna touch him so bad, but I know he won't allow me. He pulls on the plug cutting the loud noise of the blowdryer off. Without a single word he pulls me up, guiding me towards my bed.

"Adrien." I whisper as he starts trailing kisses on my neck.

"I'd love to fuck you right now." His fingers unbutton my pants while he still continues to cover me with kisses. Without removing my underwear he draws circles between my legs, increasing the speed of my pulse. He pushes himself between my legs, tucking them around his torso. My hands clench the sides of the mattress as I don't know what to do with them. He smells so good, goodness I might as well cum just by smelling his scent that is creeping up my nose. I push my hips towards his crotch to feel him against me, but he immediately pressed me down with one hand.

"Don't move." He orders. I watch him grab the hem of my pants and slide it down with no difficulties. He further spreads my legs, kissing my inner thighs until he stops at my crotch. The top of his nose slightly brushes against my clit that is still covered by my cotton underwear. I bite my lip as I'm trying to keep my breathing under control. His eyes meet mine his free hand pushing my underwear to the side, exposing me to him. He brings his lips very close to my center. I want to move my hips up so bad.

"Please." I whisper in desperation.

"Please what?" He lifts his head. I'm embarrassed I can't say it out loud.

"P-please k-kiss me there." I redden in shame as I hear my own needy voice begging this beautiful man to kiss my private part. His smile indicates that he likes that, the control he has over me.

He gently places a faint kiss which already drives me nuts on me before lifting his head again to face me.

"Like this?"

"No, I need more."

"How?" He plays with me. I feel the frustration growing.

"With y-your tongue. Lick me down there p-please." I stutter. His eyes blaze. It must feel like some sort of victory to him.

With two fingers he spreads my lips to get better access to my clit and starts running the tip of his warm tongue along my slit. I jerk as if a wave of electricity ran through my body. He begins drawing circles on my sensitive nub and sucks on it creating an overwhelming feeling that spreads in me. He slides his tongue continuously along my slit before sucking my clit, only this time he increases the speed. I start to tremble as I'm getting closer to an orgasm. He holds me in place with his arms while creating a climax that is soon hitting me.

"Adrien!" I whimper. A huge wave of an orgasm rides me and I immediately lose energy in my entire body, I can't even lift my head anymore to watch him licking me. I shut my eyes as I get lightheaded and dizzy and let out a cry and plead him to stop. This is the most intense I ever came.

"Holy fuck." I breathe out.

"Wow." Adrien exclaims. He hovers over me and kisses me, leaving the taste of myself on my lips.

"I don't know if I was too loud or not."

"You can never be too loud for me."

"We're not alone." I say.

"As if Vicky doesn't know what we're doing." I sit up pushing him away from me. "What's wrong?" Should I tell him? I don't wanna ruin the mood.

"She doesn't know you're here."

"Now she probably does." He smiles and pulls me back to him so I can sit on top of him. He takes my arms and slings them around his neck, our lips are so close, I wanna kiss him again. His fingers trace circles on my back under my shirt, it tickles and it feels insanely good.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard as soon as I take you home." My body automatically reacts to his words as if he pushed a button.

"Let's get out of here then." I want to get off of him but he stops me.

"Are you in a hurry?"

"No I just wanna have sex with you." I say.

"But it's as if you're trying to rush things, we have plenty of time."

"No I'm not."

"I could fuck you here too."

"Better if It's at your place." My head turns to the door as I hear muffled voices coming from outside. "Um... let's go, okay?"

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" I shake my head. "Then why are you acting so strange?"

"I'll explain to you when we're on our way to your place okay?"

"Fine." I get up and put my underwear and pants back on. Adrien reaches out to open the door but I block him from doing so. I'm almost panicking at how likely it is that Vicky is going to see him.

"What now?" He crosses his arms on front of his chest.

"Let me see if she's there." I slowly open the door and peek through the crack, I can't see anyone but I hear voices very close by.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm checking if anyone's here."

"Why?"

"Adrien I'll explain it to you later but as for right now Vicky can't see you here. I promise I will explain it to you in detail, but please do me a favor and be quiet."

"Whatever." He says and silently follows me to the exit where I take my shoes in my hands.

Thank you so much for reading guys I love you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 108 14
Jake despised weak women, especially women who showed interest in him. A strong and independent woman was what could drive the beast in him, but ther...
463K 10.9K 30
I was fresh out of high school when I met him. He was everything a girl could ever dream of; tall and handsome but mysterious which made him even mor...
212K 3.8K 46
❥ "What I'm gonna do with you, Amelia Parker?" He asked lifting me up. I squealed by the unanticipated action and restfully placed my legs around him...
163K 626 42
🔥⚠️21+Short Sub/Dom stories written for the Wild Ones. Violet & Hendricks are discovering a different kind of relationship. Part One - 🖤 Leashed is...