Erai ((Hetalia))

By NinjaFox0

A story, about a Girl. She was taken in by a kind man, and raised. Though, once she was 10... Everything star... More

Erai ((Hetalia))
Strangers Home
Two Others + The Collar's Off!!
Problems
Another Extra Chapter: Magenta Eyes
UPDATE

Surprised? ((Extra Chapter))

38 4 1
By NinjaFox0

Erai was sound asleep on the couch, Alfred picking her up and carrying her to her room. He had paused, feeling her chest against his- causing him to blush. He quickly put her in her bed, before running off to his Brothers in there room.

"I-Iggy, Matt!" He exclaimed, both guys looking over to him.

"What is it now, you wanker..??"

"Alfred? Is something wron--?"

"Erai's a girl!!"

"WHAT???!!!!"

____________

EraiPOV:

One moment, I had fallen asleep on the couch-- the next, I wake up to see everyone gathered around me on my bed. I was obviously startled, as I sat up abruptly.

"G-Guys? What's...?"

"Erai, are you a girl?" Arthur asked quickly, I pausing before starting to laugh.

"So you guys f-finally figured it out? Yes, I'm a girl- and well.. I kinda really like boy cloths," I responded, smiling shyly as I slightly tugged at the shirt. Alfred had smiled, while Arthur sighed.

"But you're a lady, Erai-- You shouldn't be wearing boy cloths-"

"Dude, Arthur- Let the girl do what she wants, man! There's nothing wrong with wearing boy cloths~~!" Arty had sighed, glancing back at me.

"You have to wear a dress at least twice." He held up two fingers, making me sigh slightly.

"Okay... That's acceptable.."

E

-------

waahh sorry for not updating much, im really busy sometimes and I just don't feel like updating this story anymore UnU I'll still do it tho, if it makes you guys happy ouo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.1K 27
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...
12.8K 254 9
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
38.5K 1.8K 68
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
60.6K 1.6K 174
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...