MIAB

By Whims-of-Insanity-3

[After the events of Awakening of the Forsaken Fallen] Tyson is missing. Brooklyn is missing. Kaori is missin... More

Prologue: Solace In Darkness
Chapter 1: Missing
Chapter 2: Numb
3: Scream
4: Awake and Alive
5: Haunted
6: Reminded
7: Hero
8: No Reason
9: Beautiful Alone
10: It's Too Late
11: Piece of Heaven
12: With You
13: Sanctuary
14: Battle Cry
15: Rise
16: Reluctant Heroes
17: Comatose
18: Last Breath
19: Sweet Sacrifice
20: Tourniquet
21: Falling Inside the Black
22: Underdog
23: Rise Above The Storm
24: I Hate Everything About You
25: In The End
27: Again
28: Fallen Angel
29: Epitaph
30: World So Cold
Epilogue: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

26: Overlap

60 6 2
By Whims-of-Insanity-3

Dark Dragoon's Arena, Forsaken Fallen Headquarters, Chaotic Dimension, 17th Universe (Time Unknown)

Dark Dragoon was reminiscing. Anyone that knew him would know that was out of character of him but he didn't seem to care. He was remembering the past of the Forsaken Fallen – his past, her past – and smiled at the memories of old.

He was happy living on the Elder's Dimension and never wanted to leave. He only came to Earth after she had asked him for it. He had never been able to say no to her, a power she must be aware she had. Who wouldn't use their hold on someone to sway said person? He knew certain people – Erebus smiling back at him, his eyes dancing with a secret – did it. So, there was no doubt she was doing it to.

He tolerated Earth – she was there, after all, and he'd follow her to the ends of the known universe – and couldn't find things to complain about. The world was beautiful, created from the efforts of Elders and Beasts alike. It was like a work of art. However, the only thing that ruined its beauty were the insects that infested this world – humans, they were called and they even sounded mediocre – but he managed to like them after Chaos had made peace – she followed every order Chaos gave, like a loyal soldier – with them.

He got closer to her, something that made him so happy. She was the only person he actually loved in this world – he liked Chaos and Night because she did – that wasn't his other half. One day, he decided he was going to tell her how he felt about her. He was going to confess to her underneath the Hollow Tree of Life . . . and then Chaos's precious human Sasha was murdered by Erebus.

Chaos was heartbroken and she wanted to help Chaos because they were – "I do not love Chaos like that, idiot. I can never love him to that point and I know he will not love me like that either." – friends. She told him and the others about what they were going to do to the world and he found himself drawn into that ideal world. He started liking Chaos for his ideals, not just because she liked him. The two of them followed Chaos and would follow him to the end of their days.

He had killed about three of the members of Eden's Rapture during their battle. He had felt nothing – "You crave war and destruction. You love killing," He had been told by Fifteenth, who looked at him with a proud look while Seventeen was crying over some faceless beast that was gone from the world thanks to him – but he saw how hurt she had been. He comforted her when her other half didn't.

He remembered the day he decided to confess to her. He had been caught off-guard, thinking of ways to confess, when the sacred spirits surrounded him, pinning him to the ground and sealing him away. He had struggled, knowing she – "Not her, you bastards! Leave her alone! Let her be free!" – was probably next, but it was all in vain.

His last wish before he had been sealed away was to see her again.

And that wish was granted.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" He looked up to see Dark Dranzer walking towards him, his wings no longer out. He was still dressed in his robes but something seemed different about him. Dark Dragoon paused before blinking, finally realizing what was different.

"Hey, when have you had flecks of white in your eyes?" Although no one else would have noticed the white in his irises, Dark Dragoon – who spent a lot of time looking at those expressive eyes – did and, for some reason, it bugged him. His – her – eyes should be completely red like his fiery personality.

Dark Dranzer blinked, a hand reaching for his eyes before stopping, looking very confused "Flecks of white? Do elaborate," Even if that body he was possessing wasn't his, Dark Dranzer looked so cute. He wasn't going to tell him that, Dark Dragoon decided.

"They're like eye freckles, I guess. They're not that noticeable but I just happened to notice them because I'm the one that always looks at your eyes." That was not a good way to express that, he thought with a cringe while Dark Dranzer stared at him with a disturbed expression.

"You sound like such a creep." Dark Dranzer muttered, rolling his eyes, "I can't believe you just said I have eye freckles." He snorted, suppressing a grin, "That's been one of the craziest things you've ever told me. And you've said really dumb things before." He laughed, smiling at him, "Why people think you're some evil maniac with the smarts of a criminal mastermind eludes me. You only say idiotic things."

Dark Dragoon huffed. He'd rather be called dumb than a love-struck fool, that was a fact. He saw Dark Dranzer was facing away from him, the phoenix beast talking about something he didn't want to hear about at the moment. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the dark phoenix's shoulders, leaning his head on the other's shoulder.

"Hey!" Dark Dranzer asked, feeling an involuntary blush – "Eden, what are you doing? We're in public!" – appear, "What are you-."

"I love you." He announced. Yes, that was nothing like the confession he had planned on saying centuries ago but, hey, it was the 21st century. Saying he'd steal the moon for his love would sound too corny or cheesy, even if it was something he'd be able to do.

"You're joking, right?" Dark Dranzer asked, frozen in place.

"No."

Dark Dranzer was silent. One of his fists was clenched tightly, while the other was raised slightly, wanting to reach out and grab Dark Dragoon's arm. Maybe it was Rin's influence – a day of laughter, a kiss under the mistletoe, a promise, a ring, tears – but this declaration of love almost made him want to cry. How pathetic would that be? Crying after someone confesses their feelings to him.

"You can't be serious, right?" He whispered. He felt other memories besides Rin's – a promise under the stars, a song of reunion and promises, a kiss, tears and laughter – and his eyes widened. Whose memories were those? He leaned closer to the other beast, "So you're-."

"I'm admitting here, you know," Dark Dragoon said aloud, sounding annoyed, "The least you can do is respond."

Dark Dranzer placed his hand on one of Dark Dragoon's arms, now frowning, "You better not have said this because you think you're going to lose, you bastard. If that's the case, I won't consider it a love confession."

"Nah, that's not it," The beast taking over Hiro's body answered, although he wasn't going to say that was one of the reasons for him finally confessing, "It's just been long overdue, you know?"

"So be safe and do not forget your promise to reunite with me. I will be waiting, after all."

Who were those memories from? Dark Dranzer shook the memory away – a sky littered with glittering stars overlooking an equally glittering city – and turned around to look at Dark Dragoon, "Is that so?" He smiled, unfurling his wings and wrapping them around Dark Dragoon protectively, "Then tell it to me after you win, okay?"

"What, you're not going to take my confession to heart?" Dark Dragoon asked, frowning down at the person he'd move Heaven and Hell for. Dark Dranzer smirked, sticking out his tongue at him, "You're the worst person to fall in love with, Suzaku."

"I'm aware." Dark Dranzer said, releasing his hold on Dark Dragoon, "So, are you ready? After Dark Draciel, I-we were worried over you." He took out his blade, seeing it shake and frowning, "Especially because you want to take them on like the fool you are."

"I think I am brave, not foolish." Dark Dragoon muttered, looking up. He closed his eyes, feeling his other half approaching them and opened them, "Say, Chaos is going to have to battle him. Is he cool with that?"

"It doesn't matter, really." Dark Dranzer answered, stretching and putting his, "So long as you defeat them, Chaos will not have to fight Tyson. It'll be good for all of us, don't you think?"

Dark Dragoon nodded. He felt a pang in his heart and frowned. Hiro was screaming inside his cage and it was getting annoying. He wondered if Dark Dranzer and Dark Driger were feeling the same thing with their tamers.

"The sooner we win, the sooner we can deal with their reappearance." Dark Dragoon stated and smiled at Dark Dranzer, "After that, I'll give you a proper confession. The one you deserve."

Dark Dranzer did not blush at that and whoever said he had blushed was crazy. He only rolled his eyes at his companion, "Whatever. I'll be watching your match to see if you will uphold your promise."

"I appreciate that."

~~~MIAB~~~

Outside Forsaken Fallen Headquarters, Chaotic Dimension, 17th Universe (Time Unknown)

In the lake of this odd dimension, two blondes – Max and Aya – were unconscious, being held down by the plants living in it. Fish swam next to them but did nothing to disturb them. Max opened his eyes and noticed that Aya was still holding onto him, although the girl was out cold. His eyes glowed purple as he connected himself with Draciel before the plants let them go and he swam to the surface.

Once he reached the surface, Max coughed, spitting out the water that had managed to come into his lungs. Aya began to cough too, her wet hair covering her face. She moved it out of the way, "Of all the times for Draciel and Dark Draciel to leave us, it had to be when we plummeted into a lake." She shook her head and looked up, "We fell from a high distance."

"You think?" Max asked before they both went to the lake's shore, collapsing once they reached it. They both were greedily sucking in air into their lungs, lying on their backs as they realized how lucky they were that the fall had not killed them.

"I'm cold."

"The lake was freezing. The dress isn't helping you." Max noted, also shivering. Aya hummed, looking at the setting sun. Max noticed it too. How long had they been in this world? Three, four days? It can't have been that long in Earth but the time here was too different.

"We'll have to catch up to the others." Aya said, trying to get to her feet but falling. She let out a frustrated growl, "Damn, I can't even get up? Stupid Dark Draciel." She paused, seeing a patch of her bangs were now white. Her eyes widened, "Why did it turn like this?"

"Dark Draciel must have put too much strain on your body," Max replied, combing his fingers through his hair, "I don't have any white hairs, do I?" Aya shook her head and Max let out a sigh of relief. He did not want to explain to his parents why his hair had more white than theirs.

"Mom will think it's a fashion statement," Aya decided. She looked up at the sky and smiled, "I could've sworn Dark Draciel was smiling while she was being sealed away. Do you think she's happy, wherever she is?"

Max thought about the bright, beautiful place that had been Night's prison for centuries. He thought about how Night had been – not psychotic but calm and happy – and smiled. In her prison, Dark Draciel would not be plagued with thoughts of betrayal, sadness or hatred. She was at peace, for the first time in centuries. The thought made him and Draciel happy.

"Yeah. I bet she's really happy."

~~~MIAB~~~

Dark Dragoon's Arena, Forsaken Fallen Headquarters, Chaotic Dimension, 17th Universe (Time Unknown)

No one was sure what to expect as they walked into Dark Dragoon's chamber. After all, they had entered Dark Draciel's and were met with Max and Aya falling from the balcony so they were tense to see what they were going to encounter.

Tyson opened the door and paused, seeing Dark Dragoon and Dark Dranzer speaking in hushed tones. They were like that for a moment before Dark Dranzer's eyes met his and he cleared his throat, "It seems we have visitors, love."

Dark Dragoon turned to him and Tyson was struck by how much Dark Dragoon looked like Hiro. Dark Dragoon had his hair loose – Hiro always kept it in a ponytail like their grandfather – and it was a dark blue color – like royal blue, opposite to Hiro's light blue hair. His eyes were orange – nothing like Hiro's brown orbs – and seemed to be glowing, as if he was showing that he was nothing like a human. He was dressed in a black kimono that made him look like a rogue samurai, almost as if he was mocking the Granger family.

"Welcome, Tyson, Dragoon. And everyone else," Dark Dragoon said, as if dismissing a child. Everyone – except Shun – frowned at him, ready to snap the beast in two. Tyson took a deep breath and took a step forward, only for a big gust of wind to blow him up to the ceiling.

"Tyson!" Kai yelled as his rival flew into the air, only to be caught by none other than Dark Dranzer.

"Hey, Ty." Dark Dranzer said, using Rin's voice – knowing that it would hurt him – while winking at the boy in his arms. Tyson squirmed in Dark Dranzer's arms, making the beast tut, "Now, now, we'll have to hold you down like this. Otherwise, you'll use the part of Night's soul that's in your heart to help your friends win."

"What?" Tyson asked while the question rang in everyone else's head.

Dark Dragoon smirked cruelly at him and Tyson shuddered. That look was a look that just seemed wrong in his older brother's face. He wanted to get rid of it because Hiro should never have that look in his face when looking at him. "Tyson," He sighed before gesturing towards his friends, "didn't you think it's weird that someone like Mathilda was able to defeat Hecate on her own? Weird that the rock-type beast Rick controls created light? Or that Hikaru was able to come out of his deep prison?"

Tyson paused, remembering all the times in battle when he had felt a tug in his chest, as if something was getting out, and something happened that benefited his friends. There was no way that it had been Night, right? He remembered, however, that moment during Gaea's torture when Night had appeared to him. Has Night been with him since that moment?

"It's sinking in, isn't it?" Dark Dranzer asked before addressing everyone, "All of your victories so far have been flukes. You would've lost had the piece of Night's soul not interfered. Hades must have sensed it so he fought against the boy Zeo alone and Dark Draciel noticed it too."

"Flukes?" Tyson was set on the ground by Dark Dranzer, who placed his hands on the navy haired boy's shoulders. Dark Dranzer smirked at Kai, who glared at the beast. Seeing the tamer of his other half getting so protective over Tyson was adorable.

"Yeah. Not this time." Dark Dragoon turned to the other bladers, "I have no interest in fighting Dragoon and Tyson while a part of Night resides in the boy. That is why the honor shall go to Chaos. So, I will choose my opponents."

"And who will that be?" Kaori asked, glancing at everyone. This had not been part of their plan and they were at a loss on how to proceed. Shun looked worriedly at all the bladers present while Hikaru glared at Dark Dragoon.

Dark Dragoon hummed and raised his hand. His index finger pointed at Daichi while he stared at the red-headed boy with malice, "You and your mixed beast and . . ." his finger wandered and they all stiffened while he glanced at all of his options. He frowned as if he was sensing something before he pointed at his other chosen opponent.

"Me?!" Kenny asked, clutching Dizzi close to his chest, while the others stiffened. Kenny felt too small, felt as if Dark Dragoon was too big of a target to fight against. Daichi didn't seem to mind the challenge but Kenny was terrified. He couldn't do this. He wasn't-.

"You have a lot of potential, Kenny. Why keep it hidden?"

Kenny paused, remembering when Night had helped him achieve the soul bond. Night, one of the strongest beasts in existence, had said that he had potential. He had said that Kenny Saien had the potential to be great. That had to mean something, right?

'Let's do it, Chief.' Dizzi said, a glow emanating from the laptop. Kenny smiled at the supportiveness of the laptop, deciding he was not going to let anyone down. Not his friends, not Dizzi and especially not Night. He was going to show Dark Dragoon to not mess with him.

"Step forward, Daichi, Kenny," Dark Dragoon said while he took out his blade. Kaori and Kenny analyzed it quickly, determining it to be a left-spinning attack-based blade like Dragoon's with a dark blue color scheme. He took his launcher and ripcord while assuming a starting position.

"Let's do this, Chief! Let's show 'em that we mean business!" Daichi said, taking out Strata Dragoon and loading it. He readied himself, standing across from Dark Dragoon. Kenny gulped and did the same, Hopper's bit glowing as he felt Dizzi's power run through his veins.

"Three, two, one!"

"Let it rip!"

The three blades all clashed in mid-air, blast waves pushing the three slightly back. Daichi grinned at Dark Dragoon, "You even feel like Dragoon! Man, this will be easy! It's like I'm battling Tyson!"

"Since when have you been able to beat me and Dragoon?" Tyson asked, an eyebrow raised in question. Daichi ignored the comment and sped towards Dark Dragoon. Kenny, on the other half, analyzed the battlefield and tried to come up with a strategy, Dizzi helping him out with it.

"Don't you dare compare me to my pitiful other half," Dark Dragoon said, his tone smooth but his eyes glaring, promising hell to pay. He turned his blade to attack Kenny and was promptly surprised when the blade jumped out of the way, "That's new."

"A bouncing blade?" Dark Dranzer asked, looking extremely confused. Tyson almost laughed at the two ancient beasts if he wasn't being held hostage by one of them. Had they not taken into account Hopper? Ha, then this was going to be fun.

"Strata Dragoon, Earth Reaper!" Daichi said and Kenny saw a golden aura surround him and his blade. A bright light shot out of the blade, Strata Dragoon appearing. However, Kenny was surprised to see a young man – identical to Daichi – hanging onto Strata Dragoon.

Strata Dragoon was suddenly rushing towards Dark Dragoon. Kenny expected Dark Dragoon to dodge but was surprised when Strata Dragoon actually connected with the blade, getting the blade airborne. Then he saw Dark Dragoon smirk.

"Move, Daichi!" Kenny said, sending Hopper to slam into Strata Dragoon. Daichi was about to complain when he saw dark clouds around Dark Dragoon's blade. Dark Dragoon's eyes were glowing and Daichi decided that was not a good sign.

"Illusion Chaotic Storm."

Tyson recognized that attack as the one that had incapacitated him and Brooklyn all those weeks ago and was tense as he saw that lightning thing connect with its target. Kenny and Daichi screamed as their blades were hit with the lightning.

"That hurts!" Daisuke yelled, glaring at Dark Dragoon. The male smirked while Dark Dranzer rolled her eyes at the dark dragon. The red head was on the floor, Dragoon trying to help him up.

"That was too strong for a human to take, brother," Dragoon said in a scolding tone, "You could have killed him."

"My attack does not kill humans. It only knocks them out. Beasts, on the other hand,"

Daichi held his head, wondering where that memory came from while he got up from the ground. Kenny was on his feet, although he looked ready to fall. Their blades were wobbling, no doubt reeling from the attack that Dark Dragoon had just delivered.

"I take that back," Daichi muttered, "This is not going to be easy."

~~~MIAB~~~

"I cannot believe bouncing blades exist. You humans are out there." Chaos muttered, playing around with his black knight, circling a bishop and a pawn. He chuckled, although the reason why eluded Zeus and the others.

"Kenny," Ming-Ming clenched her hands together, "Daichi, you can win."

"I would say there was no chance of that," Dark Driger said, tossing his blade into the air before catching it. He was silent before he spoke, "However, that boy's potential is troubling. He doesn't have the strength of the other bladers but he has a power that rivals Ann's."

"Power?" Oliver asked then paused when he saw Chaos change the white pawn into a white rook. His eyes seemed to widen with realization, "You mean to tell me that Kenny-."

"Kenny Saien has been able to see our auras and true forms ever since he sealed Black Dranzer, a feat that is pretty impressive. Night recognized that ability in that boy," Dark Driger announced, "and it seems that is not the extent of his innate power. It seems Ann is not the only human gifted with the power to house multiple beasts." He sighed, "And I thought Ray and the others were powerful. Their gifts must be that much powerful."

"Kenny Saien," Chaos said, holding the white rook in his hand, interrupting Dark Driger, "has been a gift to the humans with his brilliance." He let out a small chuckle, "I wonder how you'll be able to handle a boy like that, Dark Dragoon. Handling Daisuke's descendant would've been easy. A boy blessed with Seventeen's brilliance? You will not be amused by the results, old friend."

~~~MIAB~~~

Dark Dragoon's Arena, Forsaken Fallen Headquarters, Chaotic Dimension, 17th Universe (Time Unknown)

The match continued as a game of cat and mouse. Dark Dragoon was the cat and Dizzi/Hopper and Strata Dragoon were the mice. Every hit the two took felt as if they were the ones being torn apart, rather than their blades.

Kenny gulped, "Daichi, I got a plan."

"About time, Chief!" Daichi yelled at the other boy, narrowly dodging Dark Dragoon's blade. Strata Dragoon hissed at Dark Dragoon, who had come out of his bit-chip and revealed himself to being a dragon identical to Dragoon but darker in shade.

"Daichi, let him hit you!"

Everyone stared at Kenny with an extremely confused look, even Dark Dranzer and Dark Dragoon. Daichi turned on the genius, his face showing exactly what he thought about the idea, "Are you insane?!"

"Trust me!" Kenny said, Dark Dragoon missing Hopper when it bounced out of his reach. Daichi was ready to tell the Chief off but decided to trust in the other boy's genius. Dark Dragoon's blade connected with Strata Dragoon's, making Daichi hiss in pain. Tyson then saw Hopper slam into Dark Dragoon, sending the blade flying.

"Whoa!" Dark Dragoon said, flinching, "How did you-?"

"It's just like when I fought Tala," Kenny said, grinning at seeing how well his plan had gone, "Just like Wolborg is vulnerable after its attack, you temporary lose control of your blade after an attack. I wasn't sure but this just proved it."

"Not bad," Dark Dranzer praised the brunette, Dark Dragoon glaring at his partner.

"Way to go, Chief!" Daichi said. He was wondering why in the world Dark Dragoon had so little control over his blade like that. Even amateurs had better control over their blades after a simple attack.

'It must be Hiro Granger.'

Daichi glanced at his partner that had spoken. He looked back at Dark Dragoon and thought about it. Hiro was no pushover and was an excellent blader. From the way Hecate had bladed – too similar to Julia's blading style – Daichi inferred that the Forsaken Fallen bladed like their tamers did based on memories. Out of all the tamers, Hiro was the best blader so he wouldn't have such an obvious weakness. So, that meant that Hiro really was interfering with Dark Dragoon.

"Thank you, Hiro." Daichi muttered, too low for Dark Dragoon to hear.

'Daichi, let me help you.' A voice that was not Strata Dragoon whispered and Tyson saw the young blader's eyes turn a bright golden while the tip of Daichi's red hair turned golden. Dark Dragoon immediately glared, Kenny seeing a dark blue aura surround him.

"The wretched human and the darling of the Elders, Daisuke."

"Kinda." He responded, his voice overlapping with Daichi's and another voice that must have been Strata Dragoon's, "I am Daichi, Daisuke and Strata Dragoon, all in one. Although, you all knew about that, Dark Dragoon of the Forsaken Fallen." His eyes glowed, "We have to end this."

"Is that so?"

Daichi/Strata Dragoon nodded and turned to Kenny, the boy in complete awe over the glowing aura surrounding Daichi, "Chief, we're going to need you and Dizzi for this, got it?"

"Y-Yeah!"

'Let's do this, Chief! Just like we practiced!' Dizzi said and Hopper began to glow. Daichi/Strata Dragoon looked at it with pride before they turned to face Dark Dragoon. The blue dragon paused and glanced back at Dark Dranzer. He smiled and mouthed something that made both Dark Dranzer and Tyson freeze.

Dark Dragoon's blade flew into the air before it vanished amidst a cloud of darkness. The beast's hair stood on end, "Anarchic Dusk Tempest!" The blade started to land, heading straight for Hopper.

The golden aura around Daichi grew stronger while his blade turned a bright gold color. The blade stopped moving, spinning in one spot while energy ripples came out of it. He looked up, a pillar of light shooting out from the blade, "Golden Reverberation!"

"Divine Dive!" Kenny yelled as he noticed a bright purple aura – too bright to be confused for Max's when he used Draciel's power – surround him. Hopper jumped into the air, surrounded by a bright light that headed straight for Dark Dragoon.

Kenny and Dark Dragoon screamed as their blades finally connected, the two spinning at trying to get the opponent's blade to stop spinning. The blast wave knocked everyone back, except for the bladers that had caused it. Kenny's glasses cracked and flew out of their spot on his head.

"Seiryu!" Dark Dranzer cried out, a tear escaping one of his eyes, running towards the dark dragon. At that moment, Hopper knocked Dark Dragoon to the ground, only for Strata Dragoon to finish the job, sending the blade flying while the blast waves began to tear it apart.

"I'm sorry, Suzaku." Dark Dragoon muttered as he fell to his knees and fell backwards, only to be caught by Dark Dranzer. The attack of the beasts subsided, leaving a destroyed Dark Dragoon, a wobbly Strata Dragoon that promptly stopped spinning and a still jumping Hopper. Daichi fell to his knees, Strata Dragoon cutting away their connection, panting for breath while Kenny fell on his back.

In a room not too far away, Chaos knocked down the black knight.

"W-We did it?" Kenny asked, his voice shaky.

'We did it, Chief!' Dizzi said, confirming the brunette's statement. Kenny laughed, voice still shaky, while Daichi looked at the male across from them.

Dark Dranzer held Dark Dragoon in his arms and watched with a hint of sorrow as the beast returned to its bit, abandoning Hiro's body. His dark blue hair turned light blue while his pale face gained color. He closed his eyes and placed Hiro on the ground. He gave Kai a glance before materializing his torn wings. He took flight, leaving the room through the balcony.

"Hiro!" Tyson yelled, running towards his brother. He kneeled down to look at his brother – how long had it been since he had seen him? – and smiled with visible happiness when Hiro finally opened his eyes.

"Hey, Tyson. What did I miss?" He asked. Tyson did not want to cry at his brother's tone. He hadn't heard Hiro's voice have that level of fondness in almost a year. He wrapped his arms around his older brother, Hiro doing the same.

"Sorry, Ty. For everything," The words he should've said so long ago finally came out in that moment. Tyson just held him tighter, a smile working his way into his expression. It seems things were looking up.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 380 18
" 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡. " - A Rantaro Fanfiction; angst Y/N is ju...
3.2K 310 22
The Bladebreakers must cross Russian tundra, warring countries, and stormy seas to reach a nuclear war-ravaged Japan, where hopefully salvation will...
4.9K 194 15
My Greatest Regret, I feel it everyday In my Heart now, If only I knew it back then, I wouldn't have done it. I hurt everyone, Because of my desire t...
17.2K 466 21
They were best friends in the childhood but will that friendship remain the same after so many years? Or will their relationship will deepen farther...