Bad Boy's Rogue

By Ace7514

"Who could love a rogue." The words spat out and there were like knives they hit her and my heart shatter. I... More

Chapter One: Rogue
Chapter Two: Mine
Chapter Three: Proof
Chapter Four: Making Up
Chapter Five: Panic
Chapter Six: Avoiding
Chapter Seven: Cat Fight
Chapter Eight: Pain
Chapter Nine: Alpha
Chapter Ten: Dealt With Change
Chapter Eleven: Family
Chapter Thirteen: Domino
Chapter Fourteen: I Want To Go Home
Chapter Fifteen: Rescue
Chapter Sixteen: Unexpected
Chapter Seventeen: Who Are You
Chapter Eighteen: Remember Please
Chapter Nineteen: Girlfriend
Chapter Twenty: Vacation
Chapter Twenty-One: Penthouse
Chapter Twenty-Two: Date Night
Chapter Twenty-Three: Date Night - Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Four: Date Night - Part Three
Chapter Twenty-Five: Date Night - Part Four
Chapter Twenty-Six: Date Night - Part Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Haunt You
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Forgive And Forget
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lost
Chapter Thirty: Found
Chapter Thirty-One: Mark Her
Chapter Thirty-Two: Please Wake Up
Chapter Thirty-Three: Please Wake Up - Part Two
Chapter Thirty-Four: Only You
Chapter Thirty-Five: Picking Up The Pieces
Chapter Thirty-Six: My Mate
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Monster's Are Real
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Black Out
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Heal In Time
Chapter Forty: Joining The Pack
Chapter Forty-One: Started It
Chapter Forty-Two: I Don't Care Who Started It
Chapter Forty-Three: The Past
Chapter Forty-Four: Wedding Day
Chapter Forty-Five: Merry Christmas Or Is It
Chapter Forty-Six: Rogue Attack
Chapter Forty-Seven: Engaged
Chapter Forty-Eight: Without Him
Chapter Forty-Nine: Trust Me, Marry Me
Chapter Fifty: One Step At A Time
Chapter Fifty-One: Beach Romance
Chapter Fifty-Two: A Place To Call Our Own
Chapter Fifty-Three: Something Off
Chapter Fifty-Four: Home?
Chapter Fifty-Five: Friendship
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cousin Dakota
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Here Comes Prom
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Prom
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Baby Wyatts
Chapter Sixty: Baby Wyatts - Part Two

Chapter Twelve: Breathe

66 4 0
By Ace7514

Kael's POV:
Bentley and I shifted back and started to walk I could see he was finding it hard to run, out of nowhere he hit the floor.

"Bentley, Bentley."

I felt a small pain in my chest, something was wrong. I heard a howl and a horrible feeling hit me what if Rikki is having another episode.

"Help, Kael. Bentley."

I heard Rikki call out which met one thing it was Kilah, my link with Kilah isn't as strong as Rikki and Bentley's Kilah made me make it weaker so I didn't take all her pain away.

"Bentley, Bentley wake up, come on Kilah needs us."

I helped him up and lent him on my shoulder, we need to help the girls. When we got there I wasn't prepared for what I saw, Kilah was on the floor bleeding. Tyler was lying there too and Rikki was terrified. I gently placed Bentley on the floor and Rikki raced over to him as I raced over to kneeling beside Kilah.

"Kilah, Kilah wake up. Look at me. Rikki what happened? Tyler, Tyler what have you done."

Tyler started to cough and I knew what had happened this had Jody written all over it. Tyler tried to get up but it was no good he was going to die if I didn't do something so would Kilah and possibly Bentley.

"Jody reject Tyler now or I'll hunt you down and kill you."

My voice echoed through the forest, no one can resist my Alpha tone. Jody came running over and dropped to her knees the rejection works two way, Jody was going to die too if she didn't reject Tyler.

"I Jody Mars rejected you Tyler Reid."

Tyler started to gasp for air and his face began to gain colour once again. I looked up when I heard Jude run over followed by Carter, Jace, Dillon and finally Ryan.

"Dill, Ryan get Bentley to the infirmary. Jace take Tyler, Carter, Jude take Jody to the cell I'll deal with her later."

I lent down and placed a hand over Kilah's wound before lifting her up and carrying her to the infirmary, just hold on Kilah just a little longer. I quickly signed Rikki to follow me and we started running to the infirmary.

"Come on Kilah, breathe. You can't die on me now. Come on I need you, Bentley needs you; please open your eyes."

Her pulse was weak and her heart beat was slowly dropping. I could see she was finding it harder to breath and stay awake but she needs to stay awake.

"Come on Kilah, breathe. Look at me we're here Kilah, Kilah!"

Kilah has been in surgery for the last hour, Bentley hasn't woken up yet and Rikki hasn't stopped crying by his bed. I should have killed Jody the last time, I walked over to Tyler's room and he won't look me in the eye.

"I..I'm sorry Alpha, I.."

Tyler started to cry and it hit me like a tone of bricks, I can't stand to see him crying.

"I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt Kilah or Bentley or Rikki."

Tyler was like my brother ever since his parents died I took him as my brother and to hear him call me Alpha hurt, I hate that he thinks I blame him for what's happening.

"Tye it's not your fault bro. I forgive you and I know Kilah understands so does Rikki, it's okay. Hey what happened to plain old Kael."

He snivelled and I hugged him, I'll make Jody pay for this now she's crossed the line to hell with the consequences I've let her go to far. I left Tyler to sleep and went to check on my mate.

She had fallen asleep by Bentley, I placed a blanket over her and kissed her forehead before going over to the door.

Rikki's POV:
I felt Kael kiss my head and I opened my eyes to see his back turned.

"Kael?"

He turned around and tears were welling up in his eyes. I slowly got up and walked up to him, I've never seen him cry okay I haven't long met him but it hurt me to see him cry.

"Kael, Kilah will be alright she strong just like you and Bentley."

I placed my hand on his face and wiped his tears away with my thumb.

He took my other hand and placed it on his heart.

"It's all my fault little wolf I should have killed Jody when I had the chance. If anything happens to you I couldn't live with myself and now Kilah's here because I didn't protect you."

I felt my heart break as he said those words, I love him so much and I don't think I could live without him either.

"I'm sorry, little wolf."

He moved my hand off his face but kept my hand on his heart I knew what he was going to do and I can't let him.

Kael's POV:
Just as I was about to strength my bond with Kilah, Rikki smashed her lips onto mine.

It was then I realised I can't as much as I love Kilah she would tell me, I have to stay strong for my mate and no matter what I shouldn't break my promise because she'll be alright.

"I love you Kael so so much, I hope you know that."

She said in between are kiss in that moment I forgot we where in a hospital and in front of Bentley.

"I love you more baby but we have to stop because I might make you mine right here."

I whispered as I pulled away and kissed her forehead.

"Get some sleep baby I need to talk to my parents."

I was about to go when she grabbed my hand and squeeze it. I gently placed my head against hers and I closed my eyes.

"Promise me you won't strength your bond Kael, I know you love Kilah and I would do the same for Bentley but I need you."

I opened my eyes and I kissed her forehead once again I could never say no to her how could I plus she was right. Kilah would say the same right now.

"I promise little wolf, you have my whole heart my love."

I spoke to my parents just as Kilah came out of surgery.

"Doc is she okay?"

I was going crazy I need to know for Bentley's sake and for Rikki's I would fall apart if Kilah dies.

"She's fine Alpha you can see her if you wish I believe she should be waking up soon."

I felt a wave of relief she's okay she's going to be alright, I was going to go and see her but I went to go and check on Bentley.

"Bentley, Bentley you awake Kilah's okay, she'll wake up soon."

Rikki was asleep and Bentley slowly opened his eyes, I felt bad everything is hitting him harder then anyone else. I mean he was hurt after Rikki and now Kilah.

"K..Kael is she alright."

He seemed really weak and I felt even worse it's all hitting him like a tone of bricks.

"She's fine bro, get some sleep I'll check on her goodnight bro."

I left quietly so I didn't disturb Rikki she's been through a lot as well and all the stress won't be good for her health.

Kilah looked bad and I hate seeing her like this, I kissed her forehead before sitting next to her.

"Oh Kilah, don't do that to me again okay. I can't take it and I know Bentley definitely can't. I love you sis so much and once your better I'm going to strength are bond again."

I felt arms wrap around my neck, it was Rikki.

"Hey baby, I love you so much little wolf."

She went to kiss my cheek and I moved my head so I got a proper kiss, I will thank the Goddess for giving me Rikki.

"I love you more my Knight."

I let out a chuckle I think I quite like my nickname although I haven't done anything very knightly yet.

"It's impossible for you to love me more little wolf."

She gave me a small smile and I kissed her again, she is my whole world, my whole heart.

Dillon's Wolf Charlie.

Carter's Wolf Drake.

Ryan's Wolf Striker.

Jude's Wolf Lain.

Jody's Wolf Heather.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...
1.5K 31 13
This story has strong language and maybe one day explicit content as of now tho there is none. It's my first story I love constructive criticism. ~~...
1.8M 55K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
565K 12.8K 45
''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs. And there stood the most amazing looking man I have ever s...